Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fi...

By Angie_anj08

Abigail perriera, a normal teenager. Zayn malik, a world famous pop star . What happens when their worlds col... More

Judge Me (A Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2 : Selected
Chapter 3 : School Days
Chapter 4 : Meeting the boys
Chapter 5 : Trouble
Chapter 6 : Meeting Danielle
Chapter 7 : Clubbing
Please Read
Chapter 8 : Hanging Out
Chapter 9 : Goodbyes
Chapter 10 : Bootcamp & Rumours
Chapter 12 : Heartbroken
Chapter 13 : Hey How Ya Doin'?
Chapter 14 : Movies
Chapter 15 : You Liked Me?
IMPORTANT

Chapter 11 : Birthday.. Parties.. & Kisses

189 8 1
By Angie_anj08

Hey everyone! Last time's goal wasn't completed but I did get 2 fans and comments on my earlier chapters so thank you for that. Chapter 11 is here. Enjoy. :D

Chapter 11

Abby's POV

~ I got up angrily due to some loud music blasting from somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw Adrianna playing some music on her iPod and dancing around the room. I pushed the covers off me and got out of bed.

"You know, everyone aren't awake and bubbly at this time" I said irritatedly. "I'm sorry. I'll just lower the volume" Adrianna said and immediately lowered the volume. Is she possessed? Where did the mean bitchy Adrianna go? "Thank you" I managed to smile. She just gave me a small smile.

I walked into the bathroom and noticed a few dried tear stains on my cheeks because of last night. It was silly of me to doubt them. I'm not even dating Zayn and Ally is dating Wes. I know there was nothing going on. The paps are just amazing at their work. I decided to brush it off.

I took a warm shower and washed my hair. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a yellow tee.

I looked at the time and there was still 2 hours to kill before we had to reach the venue.

I walked to Austin's room. We just talked and played some weird game on wii. It was time and we had to leave.

"I wish I get a good partner" Austin said. "Oh really. I wish I get a really bad partner" I chuckled. "Stop being mean" he fake cried. "Shut up" I laughed and punched his arm.

We reached the venue and we walked in and met the rest of the contestants. In a matter of minutes we were all called on stage. The judges were sitting in front of us chatting away.

"We have decided the pairs" Simon Cowell said. We all were really anxious.

He started calling out the pairs one by one. Austin was paired up with a guy named Brandon. I ended up being partnered with a girl named Alyssa. Adrianna was partnered with Rachel.

"Hey. I'm Alyssa Edwards" Alyssa chirped. "Hey. I'm Abby Perriera" I smiled.

Alyssa was a really nice girl. We got along really well and she had an amazing voice. She told me that her sister is Perrie Edwards from the band Little Mix. I've heard a few of their songs and they are really talented. Alyssa resembled Perrie in a lot of ways. She had beautiful blonde hair & fair skin.

We were told that we all had to perform in 5 days time. Me and Alyssa chatted for a long time and then headed to our rooms.

"So how's your partner?" Austin asked. "She's amazing. We get along really well" I grinned. "That's amazing. Brandon is nice too. We're planning to rap" he said. "That's amazing" I smiled.

We just chatted for sometime and then Austin went back to his room. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I was going to sleep when I got a call. It was from Wesley.

"Hey Abby" he said. "Hey wes waddup?" I said, half yawning. "Looks like someone's sleepy" he said. "I'm tired" I whined. "Okay lemme make this quick. I'm keeping a party tomorrow for my birthday and your obviously invited but I have this special dance thing in the end so I need you to get like a partner" he said quickly. "Umm okay. When?" I said trying to absorb all the information. "At 7:30" he said. "Okay. I'll try making it" I said. "No trying missy. You have to come" he said. I could imagine his face right now. "Alright alright" I chuckled. He cut the call and I got into my bed and fell asleep. ~

~Next morning I got up pretty cheerfully, which was pretty odd since I'm totally not a morning person. I quickly showered and got changed into a pair of sweats and put my hair into a messy bun.

I decided to call Zayn for the party as I had no one else to call.

After about 3 rings he finally picked up. "Abby! Hey" he said cheerfully. "Hey zayn" I said. "What's up?". "Actually zayn I wanted to ask you whether you'll accompany me to Wesley's party. It's his birthday so and he wants me to get someone along like you know" at this point my cheeks had probably turned like tomatoes. "Abby baby wants to go on a date with me" he laughed. "Shut up. Okay fine I'll ask Austin" I smirked even though he couldn't see me. "No no. I'll come. What time should I pick you up?" He asked. "It's a really long drive Zayn. I'll meet you at your place" I said. "I'll pick you up at your place then. What time is the party?" "Umm 7:30" I said. "I'll pick you up at 7:00 then. Bye Abby" he said. "Bye Zayn".

I reached my house at about 5:00. I was pretty happy as I had enough time to dress up.

I met my mom and we spoke for a while after which I decided to take a shower.

After the warm shower I took out the pink dress that Zayn bought for me a few days back. It was absolutely gorgeous. I slipped it on and saw that it was already 6:15. I walked over to my make up table and started doing my make up. I never liked make up but sometimes I had to wear it. I applied some light foundation, my mascara, eyeliner and some lip gloss. I curled my hair in loose ringlets and once I was satisfied with my appearance I slipped on my black pumps and walked downstairs.

Zayn was already waiting for me. He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of denims. He looked absolutely handsome.

"Hey Abby" Zayn walked over to me and gave me a warm hug. "Hey Zayn" I blushed. "You look gorgeous babe" he said. "You don't look so bad yourself Malik" I chuckled. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand. I said goodbye to my mom and we got into Zayn's Range Rover.

We walked into what looked like a resort. Loud music was blasting through the huge speakers. People were dancing around with huge glasses of beer in their hand.

"Abby" Wesley shouted. "Wes! Happy birthday" I hugged him and gave him his gift. I has gotten him a leather wallet. Zayn & Wesley met and then we walked inside.

I met Ally and Chelsea. We all sat and talked holding a glass of beer and just having fun.

"So how's the X factor? Any cute guys?" Chelsea squealed. "Chels. She likes Zayn" Ally laughed. "Ally" I blushed. "What about you Mrs. Horan?" I chuckled. "Niall's really sweet and I guess he likes me too but he hasn't asked me out yet" she said. "Aww. Don't worry he will. Can't resist ya for too long" Ally winked. Me and Chelsea just laughed.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and blinked but nothing happened. How did Austin get here?

"Hey Abby" he smiled. "Austin! Hey" I hugged him. "How do you know Wesley?" I asked him. "Wes is my cousin. I couldn't miss my cousin's party now can I?" He winked. I just laughed. "Small world" I said. "Really small". I then noticed the girl beside him. Adrianna.

"Hi Abby" she said. "Hey Adrianna" I said. "C'mon Adri, let's dance" Austin pulled Adrianna by the waist and they walked towards the dance floor.

I wanted to talk to Wes as it had been a long time since I spoke to him. I saw him talking to some guy. I walked towards him.

"Hey wes" I said. "Hey Abby" he looked a little drunk. He was so not cheerful for a birthday boy. "Not enjoying your own party?". "I am. Just a little break sorta" he shrugged. We were chatting for sometime.

"So how's things with ally?" I asked him.

"Okay I guess" he shrugged.

"What do you mean? don't you like her?" I raised an eyebrow. "Of course but lately she seems really comfortable with that Harry guy and yesterday she was at a cafe with Zayn" he said tugging his hair. "Wes she likes you and only you! As far as Harry is concerned, they are just great friends and the thing with Zayn was just hyped! She just met him at a cafe and they spoke. Nothing else. You have nothing to worry about" I smiled. "Thanks abs." He hugged me and walked off with his other friends.

I walked back to Ally and Chelsea and we were all just talking when Zayn walked towards us. Ally & Chelsea walked off to the dance floor.

"So what's up?" he asked taking a sip of his juice. "At a party" I chuckled. "Einstein. " he poked his tongue out. "So how's the X factor?". "Pretty good till now. My Bootcamp performance was quite good." I smiled. "You sang catch my breath?" He questioned. "Yup" I said. "Oh that's nice." "So how are the boys and stuff?" I asked him. "They're good. Harry was a tad bit upset about the news about me and Ally but I convinced him that nothing's going on between us so we're cool now." He smiled. "That's awesome. I'm glad" I smiled. We just continued chatting for sometime.

"Wanna dance Abby?" He asked blushing. "Sure" I smiled. He took my hand and we headed to the dance floor.

The loud dance song had now changed to a slow, warm song. Zayn pulled me closer to him and put his hands on my waist. We gently swayed along with the music. I looked up and saw his beautiful deep brown eyes. His lips looked so pink and full.

I saw him and he was leaning in. I didn't think of pushing him away and I leaned in too. Our lips met and all I could say were fireworks. His lips moulded in mine perfectly and the kiss was very sweet yet passionate. I pulled away and noticed a genuine smile on his face. He brushed a piece of hair from my face. "Your the most beautiful girl I've met Abby" he said. I couldn't help but grin. We just danced for some more time.

"I just need to go to the washroom. I'll be right back" I told Zayn. He just nodded and I walked off. I walked in and just reapplied my make up and walked out when I suddenly felt a push. I was pushed against a wall. I saw Austin looking drunk as hell. He had pushed me and now he was trying to kiss me.

"Get off Austin" I said. "Your drunk" I yelled. "Why would I do that? I've always wanted to do this" after saying that he pushed his lips onto mine forcefully. I felt disgusted. He was supposed to be my friend. I bucked up all my strength and pushed him away. He fell to the ground. I started to run as fast as I could. Damn heels!

I walked out and rubbed my arms. It was pretty cold. I just wanted to get back home. I was searching for Zayn. I kept walking and I found a bench. I could see 2 heads. As I walked closer I saw Zayn.. and Adrianna? She was flirting with him and playing with his hair. Zayn looked uncomfortable and he tried scooting away from her.

I walked towards them and Zayn's eyes met mine. "Hey Abby what's wrong?" He asked me with concern. "I just needed to go home but looks like your busy" I snapped, glaring at Adrianna. "Not at all. C'mon I'll drop you home" he said taking my hand. Adrianna was shooting daggers at me.

We got into his car and he started driving. Thankfully Zayn wasn't drunk. We were silent throughout the whole ride. I was really happy about what happened between us earlier but I was frustrated at Austin. How could he do that to me?

Zayn dropped me off. "Bye Zayn. Thanks for dropping me" I smiled. "You don't need to thank me Abby. Night" he kissed my cheek and then he drove off.

I walked into the house and ran straight up to my room. I changed out of my dress and wore my pyjama shorts and my tee. I got ready for bed when my phone vibrated.

It was a text from Zayn. "I had amazing time. Night Abby. xx" He was so sweet. I quickly replied "I had an amazing time too. Night Zayn. :)" I kept my phone on the table and slept off within minutes. ~

Just a quick A/N to say that my writing improves with each chapter so sorry if it's not upto your expectations. I'll try my best. Thank you and keep supporting. :) - Angie.

Continue Reading