Don't Lose Hope. Sequel II. S...

By mnerie_

The Sequel and the Second Book of "Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC" is finally here! After two good weeks and the... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 - Uncontrollable Tears
Chapter 3 - Strayed
Chapter 4 - Taking Action
Chapter 5 - Impressions
Chapter 6 - Invasion
Chapter 7 -Meeting Him Again
Chapter 8 - Controversy
Chapter 9 - Captive & Escape
Chapter 10 - Consideration
Chapter 11 - Vitality
Chapter 12 - Unity
Chapter 13 - Struggle & Plan
Chapter 14 - Ruptured
Chapter 15 - Light & Shadow
Chapter 16 - Conflicted
Chapter 17 - I Promise
Chapter 18 - Parting Ways
Chapter 19 - New Beginning
Chapter 20 - Being a Family
Chapter 21 - Quality Time
Chapter 22 - Sick Dilemma
Chapter 23 - His Thoughts
Chapter 24 - Bittersweet
Chapter 25 - Limited Choices
News ;p
UPDATE.
Chapter 26 - I'm Sorry
... Hello...

Chapter 1 - Melancholy

2.4K 57 51
By mnerie_

3 Months Later~

Third POV

In Sabertooth Guild ~

"M-Master... I-I mean Sting-kun!" a familiar red furred exceed trembled at his grumpy and solemned best friend, the White Dragon Slayer, Sting Eucliffe.

"What do you want?" Sting asked, without looking at Lector.

"I-I just wanted you to know that um... Rogue-kun, Frosch, Yukino-kun and everyone else wanted you to... take a break... Ya know... go out on a mission?"

"Don't have time for that. Being a Master is very tough and I need to get this paperwork done. Sorry but go without me." Sting nonchalantly said, not paying attention to surroundings except for the pen in his right hand.

"B-But Sting-kun...."

"Lector! I said you guys go without me. I'm busy!" He sighed, running a hand through his blonde locks.

"I- b-but we... O-Okay Sting-kun... if you say so..." Lector whimpered, his ears hanging low before exiting out of the office.

Sting sighed, still running his hand against his blonde locks. Sting's heart was broken in pieces. He still could never get rid or forgotten that scene of losing Cynthia. How he missed her so much. He felt like his heart was pierced painfully to no longer have his mate with him. More like she is gone from this world. He brought both of his hands to clasp them together before leaning his elbows onto the desk, then pressed his chin against his tightly held fist.

It's been three painful months that Sting had to go through and went into slight depression and in a sour mood since then. He gave his guild a hard time, even ignoring them and not thinking straight. He knew it wasn't good of him to act that way but ever since he lost Cynthia... he just wasn't his usual self.

"Sting. We need to talk." a voice boomed, coming from the office doors.

"What do you want, Rogue?" Sting muttered as he swiveled his chair and stared at the wall behind him, so that Rogue was faced by the back of the chair.

"You need to do your Master duties properly... the guild is falling apart!" Rogue argued while Sting ignored him.

"So?"

"So... I thought you were going to make this guild better. Ever since after the games that was months ago... You wanted to change and make Sabertooth to become a stronger and loving guild like Fairy Tail. But after the... crisis that happened three months ago.. you became an asshole."

"Asshole huh?" Sting smirked, still keeping his stare at the wall.

"Yes. Lector tried to-"

"Lector asked me if I wanted to go out on a mission with you guys but no can do right? I'm busy so go away." Sting waved off at a very upset and pissed Rogue.

"Go away? You're practically pushing everyone away! How would Cynthia-chan see you like this?!" Rogue shouted as an irk mark appeared.

"How dare you say her name." Sting turned to face him with a very pissed off look.

"I just did Sting. Since Cynthia died to protect us, you've changed! Just like at the games, but this time you're rude to everyone! Even to your comrades!"

"Cynthia isn't here! You don't know how I feel!"

"We all do! All of Sabertooth understand show you feel! She was our friend! Don't you even think about what Fairy Tail has to go through?! Do you remember what Natsu said to you during the funeral three months ago?! And how about Cynthia-chan's promises that she yelled out to you!" Rogue growled as Sting looked like he was about to pounce off from his chair.

"Rogue. Shut up before I strangle you."

"Make me, Master Sting of Neglection!"

"That's it! Why you...!" Sting shouted as he jumped out from his desk and in front of rogue with his fists blazing his White Dragon Slayer magic. As for Rogue, he just stood there with an unpleasant look on his face, waiting for the impact to come.

"Sting-sama! Rogue-sama! Stop fighting!" a light voice peered from behind them.

"Sting-kun! Rogue-kun!" Lector cried.

"Stop it! Don't hurt Rogue!" Frosch added, running up to his Shadow Dragon Slayer comrade.

"Get a grip! Both of you! This is no time to be arguing!" Yukino said.

"Yukino-kun is right! Stop it before you ruin the guild like.... Natsu-kun..." Lector sweat dropped at the thought.

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Yeah yeah... Another word from you about Cynthia... I'll..." Sting started to say as he stepped away from attacking his partner in crime. Still clenching his fists, his knuckles were turning white as blood was seeping through.

"You're bleeding Sting-kun!" Lector said in worry.

"Hmph." was all that Rogue uttered before looking away from Sting.

"I'm fine. J-Just... leave me alone. All of you please... I need time to think." Sting sighed.

"Are you sure Sting-sama?" Yukino asked gently.

"I'm sure."

"If Sting-kun wants to be alone... then I know he'll be okay to cool off!" Lector cheered, but with a hint of doubt.

"Fro thinks so, to!"

"Let's go. Frosch, Yukino, Lector..." Rogue said as he walked away from the group and out the doors, leaving the four of them behind.

"Okay!" Frosch jumped, following Rogue closely behind.

"R-Rogue-sama! Don't walk away! Sting-sama is in pain!" Yukino said in worry as she held one fist close to her chest. But she felt a small tug on her cloak and looked down to see Lector with a determined face.

"Huh, Lector-sama?"

"It'll b-be fine... Yukino-kun. Let's get going." Lector said, pulling on her cloak to walk out of the office.

"B-But-"

"Let's hurry... Sting-kun needs some time off." he sighed.

"A-Alright... Sting-sama. We'll be going." Yukino politely bowed before turning on her heels to close the door behind her, leaving a very upset and frustrated Sting.

Sting let out a loud sigh before crashing himself back down onto his chair and slammed his head against his desk, making a dent.

"Dammit... dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit ALL!" he cried out in pain.

He clutched onto the sides of the desk before slamming his head over and over against the hard wooden desk, leaving many dents and scratches. Feeling all cold, empty and lost inside, he cried out hot wet tears to slid down his cheeks.

"I miss you Cee-chan... it hurts so much... I want you back." he whispered.

Breathing in and out all of his frustrations, Sting leaned back on his chair before closing his eyes. Reminiscing three months back. The time when he had lost his one and only mate, his best friend since childhood, his lover.

Cynthia.

It was too painful for him to remember, even to hear her last words that she yelled at him before she sacrificed herself to save everyone's lives. His every soul and being was broken, like as of his heart has stopped beating for him to breathe. It was too painful for hmi.

On the other hand, he still knew that he was a coward. A coward for pushing away his comrades when they are trying to lend a helping hand, to cheer him up and to think of positive things. Instead of his lost mate. Instead of being a grumpy young Master who is being selfish in his office.

He felt powerless without his mate.

Feeling conflicted on the inside and outside, he wanted to get out for fresh air. Sting slowly opened his blue orbs before getting up from his seat and abandoned his duties of being a Master for now, and silently escaped his window before anyone else can catch him. But as soon as he step foot outside, he closed the window sill to make sure that nothing obvious of him running out would be suspicious.

Like that's gonna work.

He winced to feel the warm air tickling over him, the smell of fresh grass and a hint of foods from the town that the guild was located within. He can hear the sounds of the townspeople chatting and making conversations, children giggling and playing on the streets, music and laughter.

Taking a deep inhale, he felt a small smile to tug on his lips as he brought both of his hands into his side pockets while walking down the alley of the town. Hoping that no one could find him, Sting leaped up onto one of the roofs before looking out over the town that he and his guild were watching after.

'This was Cee-chan's thing to do...to go out on walks... Usually it would help her to clear her mind and be calm. To feel relaxed which seems to be working... ' Sting thought before he sniffed in the breezy air.

He glanced up at the light blue sky with a facial expression of needing some help, reliability and a sense of understanding. Taking another deep breath he casually walked around the roof before hopping onto another and the next. Just until he reached his destination.

After a few minutes or so of running along the rooftops of the townspeople, he could finally see the sight of his valued place that he would always go to. The place where he would always go when he was young, his thinking place. No scratch that, it was 'their' place. Sting's and Cynthia's favorite spot.

The spot where he first took Cynthia when they were kids to think, the spot where he made his promises to both Lector to defeat Natsu and his promise to Cynthia. It was also the spot where he asked her to be his. His girlfriend and lover.

But now she's gone.

Sting pondered in his thoughts as he slowly walked up to the hil, remembering his past memories with her before laying down on the ground. He took in a deep inhale and out with an exhale as he stared up at the clouds and sky.

'I've been waiting for you... Where are you when I need you? I feel so helpless, alone, weak and horrible for not having you with me anymore...' he thought as he crossed his arms behind his back before laying on them.

"It's wrecking me on the inside and out, Cee-chan." Sting chuckled up to the sky. "I remember your promises clearly... but it's so hard. It's so hard to not think about you in this world anymore, sometimes I feel like I want to die and go with you but I know that you don't want that for me..."

It was a silent manner as he closed his eyelids slowly seeping everything within him and calming down his nerves before he got up again from the spot before looking up towards the sky.

"I'm starting to lose hope Cee-chan... I know our promise... that we will find each other no matter where we are, no matter how long it takes .... it's all just too much for me to handle. I need you... my dragon is calling for you. I miss you so much Cynthia! You're the missing piece I need .... you're my other half. What do I have to do to not lose hope?!" Sting shouted as tears trickled down his cheeks.

There was no answer.

"So... is that what you want me to do, huh?" Sting asked skeptical as a chuckle was let out.

Sting used the back of his hand to wipe off the tears that stained his cheeks before staring down at the ground below him. He then clenched and unclenched his fists.

"Just wait for me, Cee-chan. I won't lose hope. I swear it. For the sake of both of us. It's a promise." Sting said with a smirk raising on his lips as he stared back up to the sky.

'You better come back.' he thought.

-------

In Fairy Tail Guild ~

"Oi! Erza! Fight me!" a pink salmon haired shouted at Titania.

"Damare Natsu." She glared.

"H-Hai! G-Gomenasai!" he gulped in fear, followed by a laugh at the other side of the room.

"Flame Brain, that's what you get." Gray laughed.

"Shut up, Ice Princess!" Natsu yelled back.

"They're at it again..." Wendy softly said.

"Aren't they always?" Lucy sweat dropped.

"You can do it, Natsu!" Happy cheered as Carla sighed from the sidelines.

"You bastard!" they heard Natsu to growl at the Ice Mage.

"I've had enough out of you, Hothead!" Gray shouted.

"I was about to say that as well, Pervert!"

"Are you going to stop it Gajeel?" Levy asked a bored Iron Dragon Slayer with his elbow leaning against the bow and his cheek resting at the palm of his hand.

"Shrimp. Why should I?"

"Because they're going to wreck the guild!"

"They're losers, it can't be helped. Salamander a-"

"What did you call us?!" Natsu and Gray yelled in unison as they punched the Iron Dragon Slayer making him fly all the way across the guild hall.

"That's it!" Gajeel shouted.

"Come on!" Natsu barked as the three suddenly started to do a fist fight within the guild.

"Man!" Elfman roared and soon, everyone in Fairy Tail have been involved with the usual fights.

"M-My.... Strawberry c-cake..." Erza mumbled sadly at her delicious cake that was now destroyed on the floor.

"E-Erza..." Lucy sweatdropped to a teary eyed Titania who got up from her seat.

"All of you! SHUT YER YAP!" Erza screamed, kicking Gray's face.

"Lucy... are you okay?" Happy wailed as he flew over to her as she was staring blankly at her cup of water in front of her.

"I-I'm fine... Just missing a certain person..." she sighed, her eyes getting glassy.

"Lucy..." Happy's ears folded down.

"...."

"I'm back home! How's every.... one?" a familiar voice shouted throughout the guild making everyone to stop in their tracks and stare at the source of the sound. The figure was wearing a black cloak before putting their hood down.

"This scent... it's familiar..." Natsu sniffed.

"I-I'ts been too long!" Levy smiled.

"You're back!" Erza smiled.

"Oi! fight me!" Natsu roared, letting go of Gajeels hair.

"Yo!" Gray chimed.

"Welcome back home!" Mira greeted.

"Hey! Drink up a booze with me!" Cana slurred.

"Hmph. It's been a while..." Laxus smirked, along with his fellow Raijinshu teammates ran up to the figure.

"I've missed everyone! Looks like nothing had really changed, except for a new couple of faces!" the figure smile and walked their way towards inside the guild hall.

"Yes, we have a huge family now!" Happy flew over to the figure giving them a hug.

"I've missed you too Happy! Still eating plenty of fish, I see."

"Aye sir!" Happy answered and went back to sit near Lucy. The figure turned to face Lucy with a soft smile planted on their lips.

"You must be Lucy... I've heard about you and a couple of others in the guild who are now part of this guild. It's nice to see new faces in the guild. You know the saying! The more the merrier!"

"Yeah! I'm glad to be part of Fairy Tail! And you must be?"

"Oh, where are my manners!" the figure bowed before bringing up a hand to shake with Lucy's. She had long black hair and at the end was dyed brown of an ombre effect. Has gold eyes that shimmered with passion and warmth in them.

"I'm Asuna Adara! An elemental mage, S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail, ranked 8th in the Ten Wizard Saints. Oh! And I am Cynthia Adara's cousin! Older by 5 months!"

"Cynthia-chan's cousin?!" Lucy gasped.

"Yes! Have you guys seen her?! I've missed her so much!" Asuna cheered happily as everyone froze in spot. "Why's everyone so quiet all of a sudden?" Asuna brought down her hand before raising an eyebrow at everyone who held their stare at the ground, avoiding to make eye contact. "M-Minna?"

"You haven't heard the news?" Laxus arched an eyebrow.

"Heard what?" Asuna asked in confusion.

"She's gone..." Lucy cried, her tears swelling up in her eyes.

"W-What... you're lying!" Asuna froze, her heart beat was pounding by the minute as her chest was slowly swelling and tightening, making her to hardly breath. "It can't be true! There's no way that she's... gone! There has to be some kind of mistake!"

"Iie..." Gray started.

"C-Cynthia... is dead." Erza muttered.

------

Sorry sorry! You probably saw that I already updated this chapter out but I forgot something! It was this note lol.

I will post the OC Asuna in a different story board, about her self... like a bio :P

I'm going to make it right now so you can see the past OC's that I've made and it'll be a book... work thing xD

The chapters will come out every second day jsut to let you all know. Soooo yup!
That's it for now...
Later readers c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 8.9K 37
While they were on a mission, an unexpected turn of events happened. Lisanna returned from Edolas. Everyone started focusing their attention on thei...
479K 13.3K 26
Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah, Lucy hates Fairy Tail now, stuff like th...
621K 17.7K 71
//BEFOREHAND: 》i don't own fairy tail, all i own is this book and its plot. i created the cover but the picture i used does not belong to me!! i'll g...
228K 6.4K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...