One-shots collection (Request...

By Janine_Dragonette

I will put in here all the one-shot requests I got and some non-requested ones.^^ Animes: Naruto ... More

Naruto: Sai (OC Request)
Naruto: Gaara - Never lonely
Naruto: Shikamaru - Love from lazyness
Naruto: Kakashi - My former Rival
Naruto: Naruto - Advice from Sakura
Naruto: Neji - My destiny
Vampire Knight: Zero Kiryu - Special vampire
Fairy Tail: Gray Fullbuster - Big brother Part 1
Pokemon: Red - Pika Love
Fairy Tail: Gray Fullbuster - Big brother Part 2
Naruto: Obito - Finally Mine
Fairy Tail: Laxus - The Fairy Princess
Gaara x Reader: Guardian
Naruto: Sai - Special Gift
Laxus x Cousin!Reader: Overprotective
Fairy Tail: Lyon - My beautiful angel
Naruto: Kiba - Wolf Girl

Fairy Tail: Gajeel - Iron knight, Ice-Water queen

79 3 0
By Janine_Dragonette

(e/n) - exceeds name

~~Gajeel's POV~~

Me and Natsu are in a quarrel again and just about to start a fight when suddenly the guild door opens. We look towards them and my eyes widen at the person standing there. It's a cute teenage girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin and mesmerizing (e/c) innocent eyes. On her shoulder sits an exceed striped like a tiger. Both smile excitedly and nervously while walking up to the bar. The girl goes hesitantly to Mirajane. "Excuse me please, I am looking for the master of Fairy Tail."

She looks at her with a cheerful smile. "He will be here any minute. Do you want to join our guild?"

The girl seems to be too nervous to speak. Her exceed instead replies. "Yep, that's why we are here, nyan~. Our former guild is pretty mean to it's mages so we decided to look for another one and after hearing about Fairy Tail we immediately came here, nyan~."

Makarov then appeared behind Mirajane making the girl squeak and jump in surprise. Looking her up and down he says, "Of course you can join. Mirajane."

She already has the stamp out and asks the girl smiling. "Where do you want to have your guild mark and in which colour?"

She thinks about it and then points at the front of her right shoulder (A/N: Didn't know a better way to describe it, sry!). "I would like it to be (f/c) please."

Mira nods and stamps her on the spot. When she takes it away there is a (f/c) Fairy Tail guild mark. Makarov then clears his throat getting everyone attention. "Listen everyone! We have two new members! Why don't you introduce herself to us?"

The girl looks at the exceed before both nod smiling brightly. She jumps on the bar and shouts out. "Hi everyone! I am (y/n) (l/n) and-"

"I am (e/n) and her partner, nyan~! And (y/n) is an-"

"-Ice and Water Dragon Slayer! I hope we all will get along quite well!"

Everyone looks at her wide eyed including me and Pantherlily...or better said he is staring at (e/n). (Y/n) gets nervous probably because of the silence until someone breaks it. "Let us celebrate that we have five slayers now!"

The whole guild starts cheering and she sighs in relief. Natsu then walks up to her. "First I want a fight with her!"

Some glare at him like me while others seem to be excited to see her battle. She just smirks. "Wanna see my strength, huh? Then why not two dragon slayers against me? After all I was trained by two dragons so it would be only fair, wouldn't it?"

Some nods in agreement. She is confident in her battle skills when she wants to fight against two slayers and brave...or just stupid. At least she is not afraid to fight, I give her that. I notice Laxus standing up. "When you so desperately want to be defeated then I will partner up with Natsu this once."

Everyone's eyes widen in shock and I look at her worried she might get hurt and I swear if any of them hurt her seriously I...! What the hell am I thinking?! I don't even like her!...Or maybe yes...GAH! Stop thinking!(Y/n) sends him a closed eye smile. "Alright then. Shall we go outside to start?"

They nod and everyone practically runs out of the guild not wanting to miss this fight. I walk up to her slowly. "You are confident little girl but..."

She interrupts me with a giggle. "I know, they are very strong...but you know what? Never underestimate a girl~."

She winks and walks out of the guild. I blush slightly and quickly follow her out now curious about her strength. Everyone stands in a circle around Natsu, Laxus and (y/n) who are facing each other. Most are betting who will win by Cana and it looks like everyone bets on Laxus and Natsu. Only (e/n) bets on (y/n). I quickly make my way through the crowd and get to the front to have a better view on the fight. Makarov then announces the fight to start and both run forward from two sides of her with clenched fists ready to punch with their elements. (Y/n) just stands there waiting for their attack. Right before they hit her she takes a step back making them both hitting each other. She just giggles when they both are send flying. Laxus now angry uses his lightning dragon breath while Natsu shoots his fire dragon breath towards her. Both attacks collide and destroy each other before they can hit her. Natsu and Laxus then get into a quarrel and (y/n) uses water breath while lightning comes from Laxus. She hits them both and due to the lightning are electrocuted at the same time. Then she quickly shoots an ice dragon breath at them before they have time to react. They freeze to ice but still have water in the ice crystals and none of them is able to free himself because of her former attack making Natsu's fire unusable and Laxus hitting himself when he uses his magic. She smiles happily. "Seems like I won. It was a great fight Salamander and S-class mage Laxus."

(E/n) cheers for her partner and everyone else is in shock. Erza walks up to her wide-eyed. "How were you able to electrocute Laxus?"

She giggles slightly before replying with a wink. "Well, the Water dragon showed me how to use water to hit a lightning mage with his own element and the Ice dragon how I can make ice unmeltable for fire. Quite useful, isn't it?"

She nods at her slowly while (e/n) flies to her grinning wide. "I knew you would win (y/n), nyan~! Oh right, I have to get the money I won thanks to betting on you."

(Y/n) sighs shaking her head in disapproval. "(E/n), you know that I don't want you to bet on anything."

The exceed looks at her with big eyes. "But I want to earn my own money and don't always live from yours because I didn't do anything for it...besides it's not my fault that you are strong and that everyone who bet picked Natsu and Laxus, nyan~."

She stares into the exceeds eyes until she gives up muttering. "Alright, I let it slide this once but don't do it too often. Understand?"

(E/n) 'jumps' up in joy and flies to Cana. (Y/n) releases the two from their ice prison smiling innocently. Natsu immediately walks to her. "Oi! How could you beat us so fast?!"

Laxus agrees for once with Natsu looking at her questionable.She replies nervously. "Well, I heard about the dragon slayers in Fairy Tail and that they can't really work in a team because of the rivalry. I asked for two dragon slayers knowing that one of them doesn't like fighting and prefers to support and the other ones fight with nearly everyone who challenges them. So the chances were high that two of these three would accept the challenge..."

Most look at her confused but Erza understands it. "Now I get it. You asked for two knowing that their rivalry would most probably get them to fight with each other rather than with you. That gives you the chance to strike and end the battle. Clever strategy indeed..."

(Y/n) smiles at her. "Thank you, Erza! I rather use my mind than plain violence. It's much more effective and costs less magic."

Wendy runs up to her and asks her excited. "Aren't you the S-class mage from 'Diabolik', the Northern Queen?"

She fidgetes nervously. "Uhm...yes, I am or better was. I hope it's not a problem for you..."

Everyones eyes widen, mine included. She is the famous Northern Queen?! No wonder she could defeat them! After all she counts as one of the strongest mages! It doesn't take long for everyone to get out of their shock and they start cheering. Inside the guild the celebrating occurs but I don't participate because I think about why I feel so different around (y/n). From the moment she came in the guild I feel drawn to her and I don't know why. I groan in confusion.Suddenly someone taps my shoulder and I quickly turn around startled. There stands (y/n) with a comforting smile on her lips. "Is everything alright? You look kinda troubled by something."

'Or better someone...' I think before answering her. "Of course I am fine. Why shouldn't I be? Besides why do you even care?"

 'Damn! I didn't mean to be that harsh!'She fidgets nervously. "Well, I just saw you here all alone looking confused so I thought I should ask if I could help you. And I care because everyone should get help if they need it but if you don't want me here then I..."

I interrupt her blushing slightly. "I-it's alright. I don't mind you being here."

She smiles and sits down next to me making me blush harder. After some moments of comfortable silence she speaks up. "You are the Iron dragon slayer Gajeel Redfox, right? It's a pleasure to meet you."

I nod slightly not trusting my voice. (E/n) flies to her and tells her that Lucy asks if they could leave and she nods saying she is by her in a minute. Her exceed flies back and she stands up waving to me. Then she follows (e/n) and leaves the guild with Lucy. I decide to leave too and get Pantherlily before I walk to my apartment, my thoughts still being occupied by (y/n)...

~~Time skip~~

It has now been four months since (y/n) joined our guild and my feelings just grew over this time. After gulping down my pride I asked Levy what my feelings are and she told me that's love. Pantherlily has the same problem because he fell for (e/n) and we both don't know how to tell them. Besides that, it's mating season and it is hard for me to not claim her as mine no matter what she thinks about it. That's why I avoid her as much as possible even though I want to be near her. I groan in frustration. The guild's doors fly open to reveal an angry looking (y/n) storming inside the guild with a bunch of boys behind her. (E/n) quickly closes the dorrs before they can come in while (y/n) practically runs to the bar where Lucy and Erza are talking with Mirajane. She sits down next to Lucy and I decide to listen to their conversation. "Hey girls."

They look at her sympathetically and Mirajane asks. "Problems with your fanboys again?"

She then bursts out angrily. "Unfortunately yes. They annoy me to no end! Some even follow me to my requests! Why can't they leave me alone?! Besides I don't like any of them!"

(E/n) agrees with her while the other three smirk mischievously. "So the guy you like isn't in the crowd...I wonder who it is~."

(Y/n) blushes bright red while her exceed laughs quietly. "W-who said I like anyone?! Besides shouldn't you be with Natsu now Lucy?"

She blushes a bit before Erza interrupts. "Their relationship is not the topic now. Besides we all know who you love so no need to hide anything from us~."

(Y/n) blushes harder while stuttering. "W-well, if y-you know it a-already why a-are you t-teasing me a-about it?"

Mirajane pipes up. "We just want to encourage you to confess~! And..."

Suddenly a strange man walks up to (y/n) and puts his arm around her shoulders. "Hello cutie~! What about we two leave this place and go somewhere else to have some fun~?"

I shoot him a murderous glare while (y/n) threatens him. "I won't go anywhere with you and now take your arm away before...!"

He leans closer to her smirking. "Before what sweetie~?"

That's it! I go to them and pull the guy away from her throwing him in the wall in the process. (Y/n) looks at me shocked while I grab her arm and pull her with me, too furious to notice what I do. I drag her with me out of the guild and to a lonely spot in the park nearby. There I calm myself not loosing my grip on her. When I finally realize what I did I quickly let go and back away. "...Sorry for this. This guy just..."

"I-it's alright Gajeel. Thank you for keeping me from doing something stupid."

She says smiling thankfully. I just nod at her before looking away with a small blush. She then asks. "Why are you acting so strange around me? I know it's mating season but neither Natsu nor Laxus are like that around me. If I did something wrong then just..."

I take her arm and pull her towards me embracing her tightly while putting my face into her neck. She stiffens slightly. "G-gajeel?! W-w-what...?"

I interrupt her. "Do you know how hard it is for me to be near you without doing something instinctively? To keep myself from claiming you as mine? To not hold you like this because I don't know how you feel? It's driving me insane because...you are my mate (y/n)."

She just stands there not moving an inch. When I am about to pull away she says. "You idiot! Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I thought you wouldn't feel the same when you suddenly started avoiding me! I...I love you, Gajeel."

She then throws her arms around my neck while snuggling into my chest. I blush a bit and take my time to comprehend what she said. Getting my head from her neck I grab her chin gently making her look at me. Her face is bright red and I quickly capture her lips with my own while closing my eyes. After getting over the shock she kisses me back and my hand moves back to her waist pulling her to me as close as possible. Even though I want this moment to never end this damned thing called air had to go against me. We part to breath. Some seconds later I bent down to her neck and bite into it to mark her as mine. She winces in pain at first but quickly bites down in mine too to give me her mark. I have to admit...it hurts as hell at first but a few secs later it vanishes. We pull away and on her neck now is my mark. I smirk before throwing her over my shoulder and walking back to the guild. She protests but accepts it after some moments. When we arrive at the guild and everyone sees us they start cheering. I let her down and take a hold of her hand blushing a bit in embarrassment. We go to our exceeds to see them cuddling. Seems like it is a lucky day for both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
608K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...