Naruto: Shikamaru - Love from lazyness

~~Shikamaru's POV~~

I'm finally back from my mission with my team. Ino couldn't stop teasing me about my female friend (y/n) and even Choji and Asuma-sensei had to bring her up. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, bright (e/c) eyes, a rose tattoo on her right shoulder and a smile that lights up any room. I admit I have a crush on her and the bad thing is that my team knows about it and always tries to get me to confess but it's too troublesome. I get nervous every time I try and look away from her. It's such a drag! At least she isn't so troublesome to ask me why I act strange sometimes. We only know each other for a year but she already knew after two weeks when I don't want to talk about something. I smile remembering the day we met...

~~Flash back~~

I was walking to my usual relaxing spot to watch the clouds and take a nap. There I noticed a girl laying with closed eyes and sighed in frustration. I just wanted my peace and not a girl being in my spot and troubling me already. She opens her eyes and looks at me sleepily asking: "Is something wrong?"

"Yeah it is. A troublesome girl is in my sleeping spot."

"-rolls eyes- Don't worry about me. I just want to take a nap before my team annoys me again. I won't trouble you in any way as long as you let me napping of course. Besides I'm way too lazy to do anything to trouble you right now."

"-surprised-"

"What? Never seen a girl who likes to do nothing at times?"

"-shakes head-"

"-sighs- Why do I even ask. All the girls in our class besides Hinata and me were totally crazy."

"We were in the same class?"

"Yep. I usually was near Hinata because she was the only girl I could talk to. The others wouldn't shut up about their stupid Sasuke."

"-lays down- What's your name anyways?"

"(y/n) (l/n). And you are Shikamaru Nara, the lazy genius if I remember correctly."

"-nods lazily-"

Afterwards we were just laying on the ground, watching the clouds and napping. After a few hours of complete silence her team called for her and she got up sighing. She waved at me and simply left. We then met each other every day at the same spot when we weren't on a mission and started talking more. Four months later I noticed the strange feeling I got whenever I was near her and I made the mistake and asked Ino about it. She squealed and told me I love her. No need to say that our whole team knew it the other day...

~~Flash back ends~~

I sigh. I already know for eight months now that I love her but I still didn't manage to tell her this. Ino says I have to hurry because she is a pretty girl and someone might steal her away when I don't confess to her. Why does it have to be so troublesome? I finally arrive at our meeting spot but (y/n) isn't here yet. I decide to walk up to a tree and climb on one of his thick branches. I lay down and close my eyes for a nap. A few moments later I somehow fall from the branch and onto something soft and comfortable. I let my eyes closed and sigh in content. I hear someone clearing their throat and saying: "Uhm, Shikamaru...could you get off of me please?"

I open my eyes and lazily look up to see (y/n)'s blushing face. Seems like I fell onto her. I blush slightly and hide my face in her neck smirking. I notice her cheeks getting warmer and she asks: "Sh-shikamaru, what are you doing?"

"I just want to nap, why?"

"Why can't you get off of me first?"

"You're too comfortable and it's too troublesome to get off."

"-sighs- Lazy boy..."

"-shrugs-"

"You know the position is quite...embarrassing."

"Why? It's not like anyone is going to see it."

"-growls- Fine then stay there! But if anyone sees us then I'm going to kill you."

"Yeah, yeah."

We stay like this for a while but I enjoy the moment too much to sleep now. Being so close to her is what I want after all. I lay there with closed eyes and hear (y/n) whisper my name but I pretend to be sleeping curious about what she will do. She sighs and mutters something to herself. She then says something I longed to hear for a long time: "You can be troublesome too, you know? Making me fall in love with you..."

"-looks at her shocked- You do?!"

"-blushes bright red- Y-you're a-awake?! W-why didn't you...?!"

"-sighs- Because I wanted to know what you would do. Now don't avoid my question. Do you really...love me?"

"-looks away- Y-yes, I-I love y-you..."

"Good...-presses his forehead to hers-...because I love you too."

With that said I lean in and kiss her while closing my eyes. I feel her tense up at first but after a few seconds she relaxes and kisses me back while snaking her arms around my neck. Our lips move slowly and just when I am about to quicken the pace we are interrupted by my troublesome team members cheering and congratulating. What a drag! We part from each other and I sigh in annoyance. I get myself off of her and lay against the tree next to her when my team comes up to us and Ino starts talking non-stop. (Y/n) lays her head on my shoulder while sighing. I look at her and smile. Well, I don't get much sleep today but I got the girl I loved for months and that's way more important for me.