Fairy Tail: Gajeel - Iron knight, Ice-Water queen

(e/n) - exceeds name

~~Gajeel's POV~~

Me and Natsu are in a quarrel again and just about to start a fight when suddenly the guild door opens. We look towards them and my eyes widen at the person standing there. It's a cute teenage girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin and mesmerizing (e/c) innocent eyes. On her shoulder sits an exceed striped like a tiger. Both smile excitedly and nervously while walking up to the bar. The girl goes hesitantly to Mirajane. "Excuse me please, I am looking for the master of Fairy Tail."

She looks at her with a cheerful smile. "He will be here any minute. Do you want to join our guild?"

The girl seems to be too nervous to speak. Her exceed instead replies. "Yep, that's why we are here, nyan~. Our former guild is pretty mean to it's mages so we decided to look for another one and after hearing about Fairy Tail we immediately came here, nyan~."

Makarov then appeared behind Mirajane making the girl squeak and jump in surprise. Looking her up and down he says, "Of course you can join. Mirajane."

She already has the stamp out and asks the girl smiling. "Where do you want to have your guild mark and in which colour?"

She thinks about it and then points at the front of her right shoulder (A/N: Didn't know a better way to describe it, sry!). "I would like it to be (f/c) please."

Mira nods and stamps her on the spot. When she takes it away there is a (f/c) Fairy Tail guild mark. Makarov then clears his throat getting everyone attention. "Listen everyone! We have two new members! Why don't you introduce herself to us?"

The girl looks at the exceed before both nod smiling brightly. She jumps on the bar and shouts out. "Hi everyone! I am (y/n) (l/n) and-"

"I am (e/n) and her partner, nyan~! And (y/n) is an-"

"-Ice and Water Dragon Slayer! I hope we all will get along quite well!"

Everyone looks at her wide eyed including me and Pantherlily...or better said he is staring at (e/n). (Y/n) gets nervous probably because of the silence until someone breaks it. "Let us celebrate that we have five slayers now!"

The whole guild starts cheering and she sighs in relief. Natsu then walks up to her. "First I want a fight with her!"

Some glare at him like me while others seem to be excited to see her battle. She just smirks. "Wanna see my strength, huh? Then why not two dragon slayers against me? After all I was trained by two dragons so it would be only fair, wouldn't it?"

Some nods in agreement. She is confident in her battle skills when she wants to fight against two slayers and brave...or just stupid. At least she is not afraid to fight, I give her that. I notice Laxus standing up. "When you so desperately want to be defeated then I will partner up with Natsu this once."

Everyone's eyes widen in shock and I look at her worried she might get hurt and I swear if any of them hurt her seriously I...! What the hell am I thinking?! I don't even like her!...Or maybe yes...GAH! Stop thinking!(Y/n) sends him a closed eye smile. "Alright then. Shall we go outside to start?"

They nod and everyone practically runs out of the guild not wanting to miss this fight. I walk up to her slowly. "You are confident little girl but..."

She interrupts me with a giggle. "I know, they are very strong...but you know what? Never underestimate a girl~."

She winks and walks out of the guild. I blush slightly and quickly follow her out now curious about her strength. Everyone stands in a circle around Natsu, Laxus and (y/n) who are facing each other. Most are betting who will win by Cana and it looks like everyone bets on Laxus and Natsu. Only (e/n) bets on (y/n). I quickly make my way through the crowd and get to the front to have a better view on the fight. Makarov then announces the fight to start and both run forward from two sides of her with clenched fists ready to punch with their elements. (Y/n) just stands there waiting for their attack. Right before they hit her she takes a step back making them both hitting each other. She just giggles when they both are send flying. Laxus now angry uses his lightning dragon breath while Natsu shoots his fire dragon breath towards her. Both attacks collide and destroy each other before they can hit her. Natsu and Laxus then get into a quarrel and (y/n) uses water breath while lightning comes from Laxus. She hits them both and due to the lightning are electrocuted at the same time. Then she quickly shoots an ice dragon breath at them before they have time to react. They freeze to ice but still have water in the ice crystals and none of them is able to free himself because of her former attack making Natsu's fire unusable and Laxus hitting himself when he uses his magic. She smiles happily. "Seems like I won. It was a great fight Salamander and S-class mage Laxus."