Fairy Tail: Lyon - My beautiful angel

~~Lyon's POV~~

Wanting to see Juvia I walk towards Fairy Tail. I honestly don't know what she likes about Gray but she will be mine one day for sure! Finally arriving at the guild I open the door with determination...before I get hit by a table sent my way and fall to the ground. Standing back up I glare in the direction it came from seeing nearly everyone fighting in the hall including Fullbuster. I smirk knowing he won't interfere for a while and start looking for Juvia. When I see her sitting at the counter I make my way to her not noticing her talking to someone. Once I am close enough I am about to greet her when I hear a melodic laugh. Turning to the laugh my eyes widen in shock and my mouth falls open. There next to Juvia sits the most radiant woman I ever laid eyes on. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shimmers brightly and her captivating (e/c) eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky. I am at a loss for words and just stand there stunned. Thoughts are running wild through my head and I can feel my heart starting to beat faster. Suddenly she looks at me and tilts her head in confusion and Juvia turns to me. She looks surprised but nonetheless smiles. "Hello Lyon-sama."

The young woman's gaze lands on Juvia before she starts speaking with her melodic voice. "Is he a friend of yours, Juvi?"

Looking to her she nods. "Lyon-sama is a friend of Gray-sama."

Her (e/c) orbs light up in realization. "You mean he is the ice-wizard from Lamia Scale?" Juvia nods and the (h/c)-haired's gaze falls on me. She smiles happily. "Hi! I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you."

Getting out of my stupor I smile back and bow slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet such a gorgeous young woman like yourself. How come I haven't seen you around here before?"

She blushes a bit and replies. "Well, I was away on a request for two years and just came back three days ago."

I nod in understanding and am about to say something when I am interrupted by an annoying voice. "Oi! What are you doing here, Lyon?!"

Of course Gray has to interfere. Can't he stay away for once?! (Y/n) quickly whispers something to Juvia and she rushes to him glomping him in the process. Then I hear a cute giggle and feel someone taking my hand to drag me with them. Upon seeing it is (y/n) I blush slightly and smile in contentment currently forgetting about Gray. Lost in my thoughts I don't notice how long or where she drags me to but I honestly don't care as long as I can be with her. Suddenly she stops running and let go of my hand -much to my displeasure- to plop down onto the grassy ground. Taking in my surroundings I see she brought us to a calm spot next to a river. "I always come here when I need some quiet time or when I want to talk to someone without disturbances."

I turn back to her. She has her eyes closed and her arms are crossed behind her head. She smiles serenely and I can't keep my eyes of her peaceful expression while replying. "I see. It's a very beautiful spot you found here."

(Y/n) opens her (e/c) eyes and smiles at me. "Thank you. Now sit down and we can talk more if you want to."

Smiling I nod and sit down next to her. We start talking about different things and the more I get to know her the stronger my feelings grow.

~~Time skip (several months)~~

~~Your POV~~

Getting off the train I stretch my limbs with a content smile. I finally have enough jewels to buy the necklace I've had my eye on for some time. It's a silver one decorated with several snowflakes. It reminds me of Lyon and his magic...which is probably the reason why I want it. I developed a crush at our first meeting which grew into love over time. If only I was courageous enough to tell him...sure he always tells me how beautiful I am and sometimes I think he flirts with me but I don't know if that means he loves me as well or if he just wants to be nice. Besides if he doesn't feel the same way that would make things between us awkward.
Shaking my head to clear my mind I sigh before a smile appears on my face and I go to the shop where I saw the necklace. There I look at the jewelry on display and my smile disappears upon seeing it no where. I sigh in disappointment and leave to go to the guild to at least tell the master that I'm back. Halfway there something lands on my shoulder. Turning my head towards it I smile upon seeing a small ice bird knowing who sent it. I debate with myself if I should go to the guild first or not when I see Juvia walking down the street. "Hey Juvia! Wait a moment please!"

She turns to me and smiles. I quickly catch up with her and hug her happily. "Welcome back (y/n)-chan."

Releasing her I reply. "Thanks! I'm glad to be back!"

Juvia looks at my shoulder and smiles knowingly. "Let me guess, you want Juvia to tell the master that you are back because (y/n)-chan has a date with Lyon-sama, right?"

I blush brightly. "I-it's not a d-date!... But yes, I would like you to inform the master that I was successful. Would you do me the favor please?"

She nods. "Okay, but you have to tell me if something happened between you two."

Smiling I nod. "Sure. I can't keep anything secret from you anyways. And thank you for it."

Juvia simply says. "It's no problem. Good luck, (y/n)-chan!"

With that said she continues on to the guild and I hurriedly walk to the river I dragged him to the first time we met because it became our meeting spot. After some minutes I arrive and smile brightly. Lyon sits on the ground staring at the river probably thinking about something. I get close to him and plop down beside him making him look at me startled. "Hi Lyon! Sorry that I startled you. I didn't know that you were so deep in thought."

Quickly recovering he smiles. "It's fine. I didn't notice it either to be honest."

At that I laugh quietly. "I know that situation. That's why I usually miss my stop during a train ride."

He chuckles about it and afterwards we sit there in a comfortable silence. Just as I am about to play with the ice bird do I notice that it already disappeared. Sighing mentally I lean back to look at the sky and watch the clouds passing by. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Lyon staring off like he is contemplating something. I sit up straight again and move closer to him. Like I thought he doesn't notice me getting closer until I lay my head on his shoulder. I feel him stiffen slightly but nonetheless sigh in contentment and close my eyes when he relaxes. I can feel him putting an arm around my waist and pulling me a bit closer. We stayed like this a while longer until he breaks the silence. "(Y/n)...I have something I would like to give you."

Raising my head from his shoulder I look at him blushing slightly. "You have something for me?"

He nods. "Could you please turn your back to me and close your eyes?" Curious I do as I'm told and wait patiently. I feel something being placed around my neck before I am gently turned back around. "You can open them now."

Opening my eyes I lift the thing he placed on my neck up to take a look at it. Once I see it I gasp. It's the necklace I wanted to buy today! I look back up at Lyon and stutter out. "I-I can't a-accept it! I-I know how expensive it was and-!"

"I want you to have it." Lyon states taking my hand and holding it gently. "You are very special to me and I want you to take the necklace to remind you how much you mean to me every time you see it."

Totally stunned by his honest words I blush brightly. "L-Lyon...I-I..."

He shushes me softly by placing a finger on my lips. "There is one thing I want to confess to you now because I think the time is right to do so. (Y/n)..." With that he leans closer to me until his forehead touches my own. My blush intensifies but all I can do is to look into his captivating black eyes. He smiles softly. "I love you, my beautiful angel."

With that said his lips meet mine in a sweet kiss. My eyes widen in shock and I freeze on the spot having to comprehend what happens. A few seconds pass until I get over the shock and kiss back shyly with my (e/c) eyes closing slowly. He seems to be surprised at first but then he deepens the kiss while his hands find their way to my waist to hold me closer. In response I lay my hands on his chest feeling his fast heartbeat. When the need for air gets to strong we reluctantly separate from each other panting slightly. I open my eyes to stare into his black ones full of love, adoration and hope. I smile happily before replying. "I love you too, Lyon."

He smiles lovingly and pulls me with him to the ground making me laying on his chest with his arms placed securely around me. Sighing contently I cuddle into his chest gleeful to finally be in the arms of my beloved one.