Vampire Knight: Zero Kiryu - Special vampire

~~Zero's POV~~

I sit in the class room and keep an eye on the new prefect thinking about why Kaien would let that creature in the day class. The girl goes by the name (y/n) (l/n), has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and is a pureblood. A pureblood vampire in the day class...he must have gone insane. It doesn't matter how kind and cute she is, she will always be what she is, a threat. Even though I have a weird feeling about her...like she won't be a danger...that she is different but I'm not going to trust her. Suddenly the bell rings signaling the end of school for today and unfortunately that we have to keep the day class girls away from the night class. Yuki tries to get to (y/n) who is already surrounded by the other students. She sees Yuki and asks them nicely to make some room. The girls are squealing because of how 'cute' she is and let her go to Yuki. She explains her what we have to do now and (y/n) nods. They head out of the room and towards the gates with me following them silently. At the gates are already the fangirls screaming and Yuki walks to them to keep them away. (Y/n) observes her before she goes to the girls and asks, "Excuse me, but can you please do what Yuki says? It would make things easier for us."

Surprisingly, it works. The girls turn to her and immediately do as she said. Yuki smiles and thanks her but she shrugs it off. I grumble at her. Of course the pureblood thinks she can make everyone do as she pleases. She turns her head towards me and I think I see a sad gleam in them but she turns away too fast to be sure. After some moments the gate opens and the vampires come out. Kuran looks surprised to (y/n) while she runs up to him smiling and calling. "Kana-chan!"

She hugs him tightly and I get angry. I don't like it that she is so close to him but I don't know why. Kuran is shocked at first but then he smiles and hugs her back asking, "It's nice to see you (y/n)-chan, but what are you doing here?"

She steps away from him and answers smiling, "I am in the day class from today on. I didn't tell you earlier because I wanted to surprise you."

He shakes his head at her and says, "Good to see that you are still yourself."

"Well, I am way too comfortable with myself to change that."

(y/n) says winking. Everyone looks at them shocked. Yuki walks up to them and wonders, "You know each other?"

Kuran turns to her and replies, "Yes, Yuki-san. We know each other for several years now."

Yuki looks a bit heart-broken until (y/n) says winking at her, "Yep! He is for me like the older brother I never had, nothing more~!"

 I am kind of relieved about it. What the hell is wrong with me?! Wait...why is he not surprised about her being in the day class? Suddenly Aidou places an arm around her waist making me growl. He smiles flirtatiously at her and asks, "Why is someone as special as you not in the night class?"

 She looks at him disapprovingly and responds, "That's none of your concern. Now could you please take away your arm?"

He is taken back at first but recovers quickly and smirks while purring slightly, "And what if I don't do it~?"

(Y/n) glares at him coldly and snaps, "You mess around with the wrong person. I can easily force you to if you don't do it by yourself. Besides..." at that she smirks deviously "...are you really going to make Kana-chan angry by annoying his dear friend~?"

His eyes go wide when she let every vampire sense her power and he immediately steps away from her. Even I am surprised. I mean I knew she is a pureblood but I didn't know she is that powerful. She hides it again and turns to Kuran who isn't shocked in any way. (Y/n) remarks, "Seems like I made the right decision by coming here to help. At least he seems to give you a hard time."