Hello, Baby

By luckistarz

"I lost the baby." “...Excuse me, you did WHAT now?" "I lost. The baby," Max repeated, agitated. "I'm sorry,"... More

"WE TOTALLY DIDN'T LOSE HER!"
"Your time starts NOW."
"How good are you at tag?"
"Bond with Dulce."
"I may or may not have attacked her for a baby bottle."
"It could be our thing. Crying Together. Crying parties. Totally."
"God damn it there went his manly points."

"I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"

689 64 36
By luckistarz

^My jam right now

^^Also, Dulce all ready for summer >u<

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

"WAKE UP!"

"No, go away," Max groaned, pulling the covers over her head and curling up to form a blanket burrito.

"Up," Members of the production crew yelled, trying to extract Max from his bed.

"I DIDN'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST YET! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Cher yelled, outstretching her hand and managing to grab a banana as she was dragged away from the dorm. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

~*~*~*~*~

"Whoa!"

A blonde boy stared in surprise, as a girl excitedly slapped his shoulder and then ran away.

"What just-"

"BEN, GET ON THE BUS SO WE CAN WIN GAMES AND BE WINNERS," A red hair girl yelled from the open window of a large tour bus.

"Okay," He yelled back, curiously entering the bus.

Well, that was weird.

~*~*~*~*~

"Today we have very special guests!" The host announced. "We are at an amusement park and mixed in with the guests are graduates and famous performers who have graduated from the school and have come back to participate in Hello, Baby!"

Cheers went up from the huge crowd of about two thousand gathered all around the park's television screens.

"The guest stars today will have a mission they need to accomplish before they can enter the amusement park!"

The camera panned over to a large stage with ten RV's, each with a karaoke booth inside and 15 couples standing outside each RV.

"Each Star couple will enter an RV and have to pick a piece of paper. The paper will have a number on it, and they have to get the exact karaoke score the number indicates. They need to keep doing this until they pass in order to get into the park.

"At the same time, the Student Couples will be doing a mission of their own. If the Student Couple finish their mission and reach the park before the Star Couple can finish theirs, the Student Couple will get a head start on the next and final mission.

"However, if the Star Couple successfully passes, they will get a head start and a better chance at winning the next mission.

"Both teams are playing for an all-you-can-eat-buffet ticket that lasts a year- and might I mention, neither teams have eaten a full breakfast because of the abrupt wake up calls, so they are very VERY hungry.

"Now, let's begin!"

More cheers erupted and the camera panned to show the 300 stars participating on the show, all waving and smiling.

Raissa and Ben stepped into the karaoke booth, looking around at the multiple cameras mounted in the room and a producer sitting in front to greet them, holding out a hat with rolled up pieces of paper.

"Do I choose one?" Ben asked, hand hovering over the papers.

The producer nodded and Ben picked one, opening it up in front of the camera.

"What number is it?" Raissa asked.

"80," Ben said happily, proudly showing the number.

"We have to get exactly 80 on the karaoke machine, right?" The red haired girl asked the producer who nodded again.

"Okay, let's do this," Ben said, lips curling up in a bright smile.

~*~*~*~*~

"How is everyone today?!"

"HUNGRY!" Cher screamed.

"We just had breakfast."

Cher spun around sharply and grabbed Max's shirt, yanking him down to her level.

"Listen here you punk."

"Uh-"

"One banana and a grape I managed to steal from Kenn is not breakfast," Cher hissed. "I don't know what the game is today but we're going to win so I can get that all-you-can-eat-buffet ticket. You got it?"

"Yes Ma'm."

"Now, you all know who the Star you are coupled with today are, right?!"

A lot of screaming and squealing came up from the crowd of 300 people gathered in front of the MC.

"Today they will be competing against you and are on the other side of the amusement park!"

More excitement as the students tried not to be too startstruck.

"I will now be explaining today's mission so listen up! As you can see to our right, we have set up a large platform floating in a swimming pool."

"I didn't even know they sold inflatable pools that large," Kenn mused.

"If you have money you can do anything," Alicia said wisely.

"Each pair will have to win one round on the platform. To win, you need to be the last one of ten standing on the platform. In other words, you need to kick off the other nine on the platform to win.

"However, at the exact same time, your other partner will be outside the pool and throwing beach balls in an attempt to help knock the others out. Once your partner falls off the platform, you're out. The last pair to win will move on to the next mission.

"Everyone got that?"

"YES!" Everyone yelled, watching the big screens that demonstrated the game through stick figures.

"Great, let's begin!"

~*~*~*~*~

RV #5

Ben and Raissa, attempt #3

Score needed this round: 85

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Raissa screamed into the microphone, finishing the song by throwing her arms up in the air. "HELL YEAH!"

Ben and Raissa stared with bated breath as the karaoke machine calculated the score before displaying their score:

35.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Raissa yelled, throwing her hands up in the air. "THAT WAS FLAWLESS! I FRICKING NAILED THAT SONG!"

"How can someone sing so bad..." Ben whimpered secretly to the camera. "I knew Raissa was bad at singing pop songs but I didn't think it was this bad..."

"BEN, I SANG GREAT, RIGHT?!"

Ben turned his puppy eyes towards the camera and mouthed 'help me' as Raissa raged in the background.

~*~*~*~*~

"MAX YOU USELESS BEANPOLE, PUSH THAT GUY OFF YOUR PLATFORM!" Cher screamed, angrily throwing a beach ball at the guy trying to push Max off.

"YELLING AT ME IS NOT GOING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING," Max yelled, struggling to avoid getting hit by the beach ball and shoving off a guy at the same time.

"GET OFF, IM GOING TO DO IT!" Cher screamed.

"NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH YOU!" Max shouted back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PUNK?!" Cher asked angrily, eye twitching as she grabbed a beach ball and spiked it towards Max.

"HOLY SH-" Max yelped, ducking and watching as it took out Kelvin who was behind him.

"SORRY MAN!" Max apologized, watching as Kelvin reemerged from the water.

The blonde boy turned to stare at Cher incredulously. "I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"

"BUT I GOT KELVIN OUT, DIDN'T I?! NOW FOCUS!"

~*~*~*~*~

"YOU SING TOO GOOD BEN! YOU'RE MAKING OUR SCORE TOO HIGH, STOP SINGING!"

"BUT IF I DON'T SING OUR SCORE IS SUPER LOW!"

"FINE! YOU CAN SING THE LAST TWENTY SECONDS TO BRING IT UP."

~*~*~*~*~

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FAIL?!"

"DID YOU SEE HOW RIPPED THAT OTHER GUY WAS?! HIS ARMS WERE THE SIZE OF MY HEAD. HE HAD TATOOS."

"Oh my god, I'm paired up with an idiot," Cher muttered to herself. "A real idiot."

~*~*~*~*~

"Baby in a world gone plastic, you're so classic," Ben sang, staring intensely at the screen as it calculated his score.

100.

"HOW?" Raissa cried. "Can't you just let us pass?! We only needed 99!"

"Sorry," The camerawoman smiled apologetically.

"Okay next time, you sing the first half and I'll sing the last half," Raissa said decisively.

"Okay," Ben said, tired from so many rounds of karaoke.

Seriously, do you know how hard it is to get one certain score?!

~*~*~*~*~

"THAT'S RIGHT BITCH! YOU WANNA TRY THAT AGAIN?!" Cher yelled at Brittany, who was still trying to yank Cher down into the pool with her.

"COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME!" The blonde screamed.

"OH, IT'S ON!"

"CHER, NO, STAY ON THE PLATFORM! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PUSH KENN OFF THE PLATFORM AND YOU WIN!" Max yelled before Cher could jump in the water and attack Brittany.

"NOT COOL MAN!" Kenn yelled, eyeing Cher in fear. "I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS!"

"Kenn," Cher smiled sweetly, tilting her head for added effect. "How are you on this fine, fine day?"

"Yeah, screw it," Kenn muttered, turning and jumping off the floating platform as he screamed: "I WANT TO LIVE."

~*~*~*~*~

"When I see you again..." Raissa sang softly, eyes slowly opening .

Ben gave an excited thumbs up, smiling brightly. Raissa's ballads were the best; she always looked so pretty when she sang ballads.

99

"HELL YEAH! DID YOU SO THAT!" Raissa yelled, grabbing Ben into a hug. "BEN LOOK!"

"WE PASSED!" Ben yelled excitedly.

"Congratulations," Their camerawoman smiled, handing them an envelope. "This includes your mission and you may now enter the park."

Raissa grabbed Ben's hand and rushed out, running towards the open gates with determination.

On the other side of the park, Cher was also dragging Max over to the gates at the exact same time.

STAR COUPLE RAISSA AND BEN HAVE ENTERED PLAY.

STUDENT COUPLE 248 HAVE ENTERED PLAY.

DULCE HAS BEEN BROUGHT INTO PLAY.

GAME START.

~~~~~

I am obsessed with the movie "Home" soundtrack and the song "Red Balloon" fit so AYYYYYY XD

And since "Bodyguard" is finished, I will now prioritize this story and "Dreamcatchers" (does anyone even read that anymore?) and hopefully this will be finished by the time school starts lol. (ugh. school)

Shoutout to Amacutiepie who wanted to have a cameo in which she randomly ran up to one of the main characters and then ran away (that's the person who slapped Ben's shoulder in the beginning. She was the excited fan lol XD)

So, tell me what you think~! Comment, vote, and thank you so much for reading~!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 65 40
"Happy endings aren't always what we think they'll be" (MAYBE SLOW UPDATING AT THE MOMENT) And that's exactly how it's turning out for Penelope and Y...
5K 299 64
My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After graduating from highschool. I moved out of t...
1K 7 20
HOW TO BECOME THE MAN YOU ARE MEANT TO BE... Everyday boys and young men are bombarded with messages and images that encourage them to make sexual...
20K 879 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...