Double Meleth/Mahal/Lover{Aid...

By Someone_who_wrote

[FINISHED] This is the sequal to 'Double Ada/Father', there will be a small time skip. I'd suggest you read '... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Video: Dirty Questions Tag
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Video: Skyla Questions.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Video: My boyfriend does my makeup.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Video: Waxing challange :)
Chapter 41
Guys?! Check this out?!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Epilogue part 1
Chapter 48: Epilogue part 2

Chapter 16

163 14 4
By Someone_who_wrote

When Peter was finished with his speech Aidan's hand was almost underneath my skirt. But I didn't really mind, he had soft and warm hands, it felt kinda nice actually.

"Let's go get changed now, and then we're ready to go on the carpet!" Peter then said and we all happily smiled again.

Aidan grabbed my hand, and we both stood up so we could search for the suitcase with our clothes.

When we had found it, I was the first one to grab my dress and escape to the bathroom.

I there quickly got changed there, and I then went back to the meeting room.

"I know I've already said that you look gorgeous in that dress, and you still do." Aidan immediately said and I just blushed.

"Thanks, I like your outfit too. Even though it's really boring." I said as I grabbed my heels and necklace.

"Dean and I just found out that we're almost dressed the same." Aidan said and I quickly looked up and I shortly laughed.

The only difference was that Dean had a bow-tie, and Aidan had a normal tie.

"That's cool." I said and I quickly put my heels on.

Aidan handed me my necklace, and I happily put it on.

"Kinda sad we already kissed before we got onto the red carpet." I sighed and he nodded.

"It was a small kiss though, I want my real kiss on the red carpet." he said with a wink making me laugh.

"And you'll get it there." I said as I placed my arms around his neck.

"I love you." he sighed and he put his hands around my waist.

"I love you too." I replied and I pressed my forehead against his.

"Hey Sky, can you help me fix my bruise." Dean then asked and I quickly let go of Aidan.

"Yeah. Babe, I'll be back in a minute." I said as I grabbed my makeup bag, and walked away with Dean.

"I still ship 'Skydan'." Dean said and I laughed a bit.

"Good thing it's real now then. And I was wondering, did you know Aidan liked me before we started dating?" I asked and he clearly tried to look away.

"Yeah, the night after you gave me a lap dance he told me." Dean said, that was hell of a night.

"Well, how did he tell it?" I asked as we walked into the girls bathroom again.

"Dean, I think I just lost the love of my life. Why did I ever let her leave, I love her. More than I thought I could ever think I would love a girl, she's so perfect." Dean said in his fake Irish accent, he sounded alot like James Nesbitt to be honest.

"Did he really say that?" I asked as I put some makeup on his face.

"Yes, he really loves you. And I have a suprise for you, Aidan already knows." Dean said and he quickly looked in the mirror to check my makeup skills.

"Well, tell me then." I said as I started doing my own makeup.

"The producer from the series that I'm in agreed on having you play the head-role, because she said you would be able to do everything perfectly. But there's one thing, you have to act in love with me." Dean said and I just hugged him in excitment.

"I don't mind acting in love with you, we're best friends. We can handle it, was Aidan okay with it?" I asked and I quickly finished my makeup.

"Suprisingly, yeah." Dean said as we walked out of the bathroom again.

"Is my makeup okay?" I asked and he slowly leaned into my face.

"Well, yeah." he said smiling, and he quickly backed away again.

"Hey, Skyla. Peter said we're free to go on the carpet, wanna go?" Aidan asked as he grabbed my hand I quickly looked at Dean.

"Dean, didn't you bring a date?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Come with us, we won't mind. But I do need to give Aidan one full kiss, and that's all." I said but Dean shrugged.

"Are you guys sure you want me to come?" he asked making me and Aidan nod heavily.

"Now, c'mon Dean. Let's go." I said and I pulled him with us by his arm.

We walked outside, and they first thing you could see were flashes, alot of them.

"Skyla! Aidan! Look here!" a woman yelled and I quickly turned that way.

"You don't have to listen to them." Aidan said laughing and I slightly blushed.

We then walked a bit further, and I saw a girl about twelve years old waiting for someone she could interview.

"Hello?" I asked getting the girl her attention.

"Hey, can I maybe....please... interview you guys?" she asked shyly and I pulled Aidan and Dean towards the two chairs.

"Of course." I replied and she gestured us to take a seat.

Dean took one chair for himself, and I was sitting on Aidan's lap on the other chair.

"Well, for how long have you been acting?" she asked nervously so I gave her a warm smile.

"For me this is my first movie." I said and she started taking notes.

"I've been acting since 1990." Dean said and she hurriedly started writing again.

"For me it's since 2007, and before that I used to be a ballroom dancer." Aidan said and I smiled at him.

"Okay, uhm, did you.....uhm." dhe said and I could see her hands shaking.

"Go ahead, darling. What's the question?" I said politely and she smiled a little bit again.

"Did you have any accidents during the filming process?" she then asked and I looked at Aidan and Dean who were both shaking their heads.

"I had, I fell a couple of times. I nearly drowned two times, I'm very clumbsy." I said making her giggle a little bit.

"What was the best part about shooting in New-Zealand?" she asked and I let out a big sigh.

"The locations were awesome, and the silence there. You don't get recognized alot there, which is very nice." I said and she started writing again.

"I like it because it had really nice weather, and yeah I met her there so that was really awesome." Aidan said gesturing to me, making me blush again.

"I grew up in New-Zealand, I just love everything there alot." Dean said happily and I started playing around with my necklace.

"And I made this board, can you all just finish the sentence your own way." she said and she first handed me the board and a crayon.

"Before I die I wanna....have at least three children." I said at loud as I wrote that down on the board.

I then handed the crayon to Aidan, and he immediately started writing.

"Before I die I wanna....get married with the love of my life." Aidan said and he quickly handed the board to Dean.

"Before I die I wanna....find the one I can't live without." Dean said, and I smiled. I didn't know he was such a deep person.

"Thank you so much." the girl then said and we all smiled at her.

"It was lovely meeting you." I said as we all walked away again.

The pictures kept on going and going, Dean and I were totally taking adventage of that.

We were just making silly faces all the time, and Aidan would then just roll his eyes.

"Wait, Skyla. I wanna ask you something." Aidan then said as he grabbed both my hands.

"Well, go ahead." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

"Can I have my kiss?" he then asked with a goofy grin making me sigh.

"Uhmm, uhmm." I said, pretending I was thinking.

Then I placed one hand behind his neck, and I pulled him closer. Our lips shortly touched, but then he attacked mine and we were fully kissing.

It felt like our first kiss again, when we were in the bus, and I got dared to do it.

How couldn't I've loved him back then, why didn't I say I loved him back then.

I then carefully let go of him, and we both seemed to be out of breath.

"How many seconds was that?" I asked and he shortly laughed.

"I wasn't counting, but I knew it was worth a life-time." he said and with that we turned to the cameras again.

More pictures were getting taken, and Dean had one arm around my shoulder. Aidan was okay with it, but only because his arm was around my waist.

After the 400 metres of red carpet, we all went inside the cinema.

I loved to see the movie, sadly enough my dad and Orlando only had small cameo's in it.

I especially loved to see the scenes we made with green screen, because you could see what Peter had made of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 341 28
When Amariel finds out about her true lineage, she wants nothing more than to go with Bilbo Baggins on his adventure. As she becomes closer with the...
21.5K 700 52
Where the sole survivor of the Asha race, seeks revenge to the dragon who burned her home to the ground. When coming in contact with the old pilgrim...
219 17 8
Lucy Turner, a smart, independent woman gets dragged into her father's past against her will. Fíli, working in his family's security agency, receives...
6.4K 346 22
[FINISHED] This is the prequel of the story 'Double Ada/Father.' This will be about Lee Pace wanting to adopt a child, and he is pretty specific in w...