Chapter 31

"Skyla? Aidan? I'm awake." I heard Allison wisper and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hello, darling, did you sleep well?" I asked and I held the covers up so she could join me in the bed.

"I don't want you to leave, mummy," she mumbled and she climbed in the bed next to me.

"I understand, but we have no choice. Today we're visiting some friends, and after that we're going on vacation with Aidan's family, and then we already need to start shooting." I said and she nodded.

"Skyla actually has to do two acting things, 'not knowing' is starting the exact day after our little vacation so Skyla's leaving to New-Zealand while I stay in Ireland." Aidan mumbled and he kissed the top of my head.

"Are you really staying in Ireland, but then we'll don't see eachother for like alot of months because then the hobbit will start again." I said back and he just nodded followed by a groan.

"You'll be away shooting for six months, well, that's what Dean said." Aidan commented and he tightened his grip around me.

"What time is it now?" I asked and I felt Allison clutching my arm tightly, not willing to let go.

"8 am, I think breakfast is already done, so I'd suggest we head downstairs." Aidan replied as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Allison, you can put your clothes on then we will see you downstairs." I said and she immediately ran off.

"I'm so freaking tired, can we maybe visit starbucks before we go to the smoshgames guys?" I groaned as I stood up and walked to my suitcase.

"Good idea, what should I wear today, babe?" Aidan asked and I walked over to his suitcase.

"Ooh, did you bring that...uhm....you know the dark blue with white button up thingy?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Yes, I did. But then can you wear that cute white lacy dress with those ballerina like heels?" Aidan asked and I giggled.

"Of course, I actually expected you to pick a red dress but I like the white one more personally." I said and I grabbed my outfit.

"Are you excited to started shooting 'not knowing'?" he asked as he changed clothing.

"Yes and no, it will be hard to not see you for six whole months. But shooting and kissing Dean will be fun, I hope." I said making him look at me with shocked eyes.

"I'm joking, god, did you really think... Ahh, baby, someone was getting a bit jealous." I then said as I slid my dress on.

"Oh, shut it. And I'm gonna audition for a few things while you're away, we gotta earn some money, don't p?" he said and I nodded as I put my heels on.

"Yeah, what are you gonna audition for baby?" I asked and I quickly kissed his cheek before walking off to the bathroom.

"I don't know, whatever my agent wants me to audition for. I hope something cool, something like the hobbit." he said and he looked at me in the mirror.

"Yeah, you done?" I then asked and he nodded.

"Let's go downstairs then." he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

When we arrived downstairs, Aidan and I first grabbed a sandwich before sitting down at a table.

"I could fall asleep any second right now." I mumbled and I took a big bite of my sandwich.

"Oh babe, I know. You're not quite a morning person." Aidan replied and I saw Allison running down the stairs.

"Skyla!" she exclaimed and she ran over to me.