Chapter 46

"Skyla? You really need to get up. I already packed all your bags, and I also took Pike running." I heard Aidan mumble but I just groaned.

"Five more minutes, please?!" I exclaimed and I tightly pulled the covers around me.

"Sky, you can't be late for your flight. You're going to New-Zealand, with Dean." he said as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"I don't wanna get up." I whined making him chuckle.

"C'mon, get up. You can have one of my sweaters, and just with a pair of skinny jeans." he said as he walked over to our closet.

"I'm tired, do I really have to get up?" I asked as I started wiping all the hair out of my face.

"Yes, I'll leave you alone for a bit so you can get dressed." he said and he quickly kissed my cheek before walking out of the room.

I put the clothes on, and I turned to our mirror.

Then I gently lifted the sweater to reveal my stomach. Could there really be a baby in there? Am I not too small to carry a child, am I not too thin to be a mother.

"Skyla?! We gotta go!?" Dean yelled and I quickly covered my stomach again with the sweater.

"Coming!" I exclaimed and I walked over to the door where they were already waiting for me.

"You ready to go?" Dean asked and I quickly nodded before grabbing one of my suitcases because Aidan had the two others already.

"Do you think we should take Pike with us?" Aidan asked gesturing to the pouting husky.

"No, it'd better if we don't. But that means I wanna say goodbye to him now." I said and I walked over to Pike.

"I'm gonna miss you, baby. Take care of daddy, mommy's gonna miss you so much. I love you." I mumbled as I burried my head into Pike's fur.

I then stood up again, and walked through the door, leaving home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean was driving so Aidan and I could still talk for a bit in the back of the car.

"What should I do if I find out I'm pregnant?" I wispered and I could see a small smile creep on his face.

"Call me, just call me if you found out." he replied as he put one arm around me.

"Will you be okay without me? I'm gonna miss you." I said and I gently placed my head on his shoulder.

"I hope I'm gonna be okay, Pike will be great company." he mumbled as he started playing with my hair a little bit.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" I asked and he nodded lightly.

"I think so. And I was wondering when we are planning to get married, just so we're sure that it'll happen someday." he said making me sigh softly.

"I don't know, maybe when we both have some time off." I said and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I love you, I'm gonna miss you so much." he wispered and he hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I mumbled and I started sniffing lightly.

"Sky, are you crying?" he asked and I nodded.

"Five minutes left to the airport." Dean said, trying to not disturb me and Aidan.

"Can you please come with us, I don't want to leave." I sniffed onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but I have to find a job myself. And you and Dean could always share a trailer so you're not alone, I know you feel lonely extremely fast." he said and I nodded.

"Hey Dean, wanna share a trailer?" I asked, my voice was still a bit shaky.

"Sure, why not." Dean replied making me smile lightly.

"You're really gonna be okay, I know that. You'll be fine." he wispered but I sighed.

"I don't want to leave." I mumbled and he quickly rubbed my back with his hand.

I then felt the car stop, f*ck, this is gonna be too hard.

We all grabbed the suitcases from the trunk of the car, and we walked into the airport.

I could hear people yelling, crying and some even sobbing loudly.

And in a few minutes I'm gonna be one of them.

We all walked to the security borders, and I quickly looked at Aidan before placing my suitcases on the security band.

"So I guess this the final goodbye." Aidan sighed as he looked down at the ground.

I quickly threw my arms around him, and I kissed him hard.

"Skyla, I'm sorry to tell you but we're late." Dean said and I slowly let go of Aidan.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I wispered taking my hands in his.

"The ring looks beautiful on your hand, I'm glad you've accepted it." he said and I let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"I don't want to go anymore." I mumbled making him sigh.

"Sky, we really gotta go, I'm very sorry." Dean said as he grabbed my wrist.

"One more minute, please." I begged as I put my arms around Aidan again.

"It's gonna be okay, just give me one last goodbye kiss, then we just go." he said and I nodded.

I then gently placed one shaking hand around his neck pulling him down a little bit.

"Stay with me." he mumbled and I swiftly pressed my lips to his.

I felt him placing his hands by my waist pulling me against his body.

He then slowly let go of me, and I could see he had extremely watery eyes.

"So I think I gotta go now, Bye Aidan, love you." I said and I started walking away from him.

"Goodbye Skyla, love you so much!" Aidan yelled making me tear up again.

And that was the start of the second part of my life.

Don't worry, this is not the last chapter guys?!