Chapter 38

"Skyla?! Look, I'm sorry!" Aidan yelled after we but I just kept on walking.

He then appeared next to me in the car, but I just tried to ignore the fact that he was trying to apologize.

"Aidan, I'll see you at gate 6. I-I-I just need some alone-time, to process the fact that I don't even know my real boyfriend." I said with tears in my eyes, luckily he didn't notice.

"Skyla, you don't understand, I love you, you know that! Please, just let me explain!" he begged but I just sniffed a little bit before stepping my pace up.

"I'll wait for you at the airport, just be safe, please." he said followed by a long sigh.

"Well, I love you, see you there." he said before driving away.

I sat down on the first bench I saw, and I covered my face in my hands.

A woman then sat down next to me, and there was a camera pressed into my face.

"Please, tell us what happened?" she asked hopeful but I shook my head.

"Sorry, I'm really not in the mood for anyone or anything at the moment." I said and I turned my head away from her.

"Please tell us what's bothering you." she said but I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just emotional, sad, and frustrated at the moment." I said and one tear made it's way down on my cheek.

"Life's been hard last few days, with everything." I sobbed and she nodded understanding.

"With Aidan Turner? With Lee Pace? With Tom Hiddleston? With Dean O'Gorman?" she asked and I nodded.

"Just everyone and f*cking everything." I exclaimed making her nod again.

"I understand." she replied and I groaned.

"I'm sorry, I just wanna be left alone for a minute." I said as I stood up and started walking again.

She followed me again, but I groaned.

"Can't you leave me alone?!" I yelled but she didn't stop.

I then felt a hand on my back, and I got pushed foreward.

"Don't worry, it's just me, sweetheart." I heard my dad's voice say and I immediately hugged him.

"Help me, I need you. I also need to be at the airport and I just don't know anymore." I mumbled and he just rubbed my back soothingly.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, it's all okay. I'll bring you to the airport, it's all gonna be okay. I'll carry your suitcase, just calm down, it's okay." he said soothingly but I wasn't willing to let go just yet.

"I need some advice, but not here in public." I said and he nodded understanding.

"Put your hood on. Here, you can also have my sunglasses." he replied as he handed me his sunglasses which I immediately put on.

"It's just too much! Acting, Aidan and just every f*cking thing." I exclaimed and he gasped.

"I know you're mad but you're still not allowed to use language like that." he said and I bowed my head down in shame.

"No, no, I'm not mad. I just don't like you using language like that, it's all gonna be okay." he said soothingly but I couldn't stop crying.

"It's not gonna be okay!" I exclaimed madly but he shushed me.

"Just follow me." he said when we walked into the parking garage.

"Ugh! This is why I didn't want you to date an actor, I knew this would happen!" my dad yelled and I bowed my head down in shame.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I said but I was cut off by my dad.

"No, no, no. Love is love, I can't change your feelings for someone." he mumbled as he stepped into his car, I sat down in the passanger seat.

"When I adopted you I always thought that we could move to England to find like a real gentleman for you, but I didn't." he said and I blushed.

"You really just wanted me to live happily ever after, but what kind of man did you want me to be with?" I asked making him grin.

"Just someone who would accept and love you, just treats you like you want to be treated, but wait, why did you and Aidan break up?" my dad asked as he started the car.

"We didn't break up, I just stepped out of the cab and ignored him, he knows that we didn't break up today, I just needed some alone time." I said and he nodded.

"Did he hurt you?" my dad then asked all worried but I just raised my shoulders.

"Well, kinda. It's just that I'll be leaving for six whole months and I won't see him. And he doesn't want to break up before I go away because Tom will be with me in New-Zealand, so now Aidan's acting way too nice and sweet so I won't break up with him." I said and he nodded.

"But does Tom also have a crush on you?" my dad asked and I nodded.

"I like Tom, he's very nice and kind." my dad said and I burst out crying again.

"And that's the problem, he's my second choice, and Aidan knows that because I said that in a video. I just want Aidan to be himself, because that's why I love him so much." I said and he sighed again.

"Why is my daughter so wanted by guys, don't they think I'm threathning enough?!" my dad exclaimed jokingly making me laugh again.

"Well, next time I see him I'll just tell him that I broke up with Aidan and see how he reacts, and then tell Aidan probably." I replied and I quickly wiped all the tears off my cheeks.

"Okay, sounds good. But how are you planning to solve the Aidan problem?" my dad asked and I sighed.

"I don't know... Well last night when we had-" I said but I immediately got cut off by my dad.

"Skyla Anderson Pace! Watch your language please! So choose proper words." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, last night when we had a sexual encounter he was just trying to make me feel like awesome so I couldn't get mad at him." I said and my dad nodded.

"Wait, do you guys do that very often then?" he asked but I shook my head.

"No, certainly not. Last night was only the second time, but wait- You've never told me about your sex life and I'm telling you all about mine right now, so tell me!" I said and he sighed followed by blushing madly.

"I'm your father, I'm not gonna tell you about my sex-life! But I actually did want to give you the rule no sex before marriage, but yeah I never knew when to tell you." he replied, the sneaky man was trying to change the subject!

"Don't change the subject! But c'mon, you never gave me the sex-talk, so I want it now." I said and he groaned.