Absolutely (Ziam Palik fanfic)

De purplesquirrel

Zayn and Liam are as happy as can be. But what happens when Zayn gets these weird mood swings? And what's goi... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Absolutely (Ziam Palik fanfic)

1K 13 1
De purplesquirrel

Here's the prolouge! Hope you like it!

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Hey, Zayn?" I asked nervously. I sat across from him on the tour bus as he tried to shave with a miror on the table.

"Yeah, Li?" He glanced at me but not before glancing back down at the mirror. I took a deep breath.

"Well...you're my best friend..." I started.

"You're mine too, mate" He smiled at me as he continued to shave off his facial hair. I was now playing with the couch. It was now or never.

"But...I want to be more than that..." I quickly glanced up at him to see him knick his face.

"Shit" He cussed. His chin was bleeding but he just stared at me. I glanced back down to my hands and mumbled an apology.

"Are you serious, Liam?" I flinched. He never called me Liam. I must have really screwed up this time. I nodded and stood up.

"I'll get you a towel" I walked over to the sink and sighed. Fuck...he doesn't like me back. The boys were so sure. I wet a towel and went back to the couch. He was had a huge smile on his face and he was staring at the floor. Wow...he thinks it's funny. I handed him the towel and ploped on the couch face first. 

"Liam?" I heard Zayn trying not to laugh. I grunted and I felt him pull me up. I avoided his eyes but he forced me to look at him. I stared deep into his eyes and saw a mixture of emotions. 

"I love you, Liam" My eyes widened as he said that. I looked around to see if there were any witnesses. 

"You do? Wait, so you want to go out and stuff? Like, for real?" I asked. My voice sounded weak. He smiled.

"Absolutely"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
93.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
260K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး