Remembering His Love // nh...

By horanss

{ COMPLETED } I gave everything to him. Then, two years ago, he left me for his music. I loved him, he loved... More

Remembering His Love (Niall Horan)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 19

1.7K 40 23
By horanss

Now

April 5th, 2013

NIALL'S POV

Now, don't get me wrong. I loved our fans dearly. We'd be absolutely nowhere without them. But sometimes, they tend to go way too far, and dig themselves into holes way too deep for me and the boys to just forget after an award or two.

And although I appreciate all they do for us, and that everything they do is seen as for our own good in their eyes, they really crossed the line this time.

They made the only girl I'll ever love feel worthless. Ella Renee Castings is the most perfect person I've ever met, because of each flaw that covered her body.

I loved her quirks. Like how her left dimple was more prominent than the other. The long white scar across her right arm from when the one of the cats at the local shelter in Mullingar pawed at her angrily. The hiccups in her laugh.

When the boys and I had first become a band, I received a lot of hate, telling me I didn't deserve to be in One Direction, that I was ugly, and other things like that. Sometimes, even the people that were considered our fans said those things to me.

Now, however, that my teeth are straight, and I've most of the baby fat in my cheeks, everyone loves me. Now that I've gotten a new haircut, and am more muscular, everybody loves me.

I didn't want this artificial love from others, that was not something I had earned. I didn't want to be adored by my appearance.

But our real Directioners, stuck with me. They supported me finding my princess. Little did they know I'd met her when I was twelve years old.

And now that I've displayed my princess off to the world, she gets called fat, ugly, undeserving?

I knew Dani, El, Perrie, and Jade all had gotten hate, and it honestly needed to stop. When I got hate, it hurt. But when Ella did, it hit home.

Nobody hurts my Ella.

I sat on one of the couches backstage after a concert finished. Opening up my laptop, I signed into Twitter, deciding it was time to end this.

'Twitcam. Twenty minutes. I've gotta talk to you guys.' I wrote and then sent it in.

I took a quick shower backstage, and went back to my laptop, ruffling my wet hair.

I pulled up the twitcam.

The numbers began tallying up by the thousands. I didn't say anything.

"I have to talk to you all." I told them, dead serious. "And I want you to listen."

They all began commenting on the twitcam.

"Stop commenting." I said.

They didn't stop.

"Stop commenting!"

"God dammit stop or I'm ending this twitcam and I'll just cuss out in like thirty tweets."

They told me not to go. So I clicked end.

I then tweeted, 'I'm making another one, and if someone so much comments at all, I'm deleting my twitter and never getting it back.'

Opening another twitcam, I waited for comments so I could go delete my twitter. But nobody said a thing.

"I don't want one comment throughout this entire thing."

It was silent for a moment before I found my voice to start talking.

"Why do you guys hate Ella? Or Danielle? Eleanor? Perrie? Jade?"

"Louis and Harry were so close, until you forced them apart with all this Larry bullshit." I said harshly. "He loves Eleanor, just as Harry loves Jade."

"Danielle and Liam are absolutely perfect for each other. And Ella is my princess. Without her, there is nothing."

"I understand you guys love us, maybe you think you're protecting us, but attacking the people we love, hurts everybody. Calling them fat, ugly, worthless... It's the most horrid thing I've ever heard of. Ella Castings is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, yet you guys tormented her relentlessly about things that weren't even true!

"She was never fat. Never. She was absolutely perfect, and still fucking is. Sometime last week, though, I found her over a toilet, throwing up all her food, because you guys-" My voice cracked as tears filled my eyes. "Because you guys made her believe that she was fat and unattractive."

"She was never the kind of girl to love herself, but all of your hateful approaches destroyed any self-confidence I might have given her. It's all ripped away now. I don't think she'll believe half of the things I say to her now."

"If we weren't in this band, you wouldn't care. You wouldn't have cared who our girlfriends were. And guess what, guys, I still would have been with Ella if I hadn't joined One Direction."

I took a deep breath, and wiped away some of my fallen tears with the back of my hand.

"Now, let's focus on the individual girlfriends." I said.

It was time our fans learned their place.

"Eleanor Calder. She's beautiful, kind, intelligent. She works hard to survive uni, and come out with good grades. She's been called fake, a beard, whore, slut, and all of these bad names, just because she's in love with Louis Tomlinson? Louis and Harry have a special bond, but not in that way, and it's time you guys learned that a silly contract with our manager would not keep us from telling you something like that.

"If only you guys could see the look in Lou's eyes when he talks about Eleanor."

"You'd be blown away."

"Now let's talk about Danielle Peazer. Danielle is strong, athletic, and an amazing dancer. Liam is head over heels for her. He smiles instantly every time someone mentions her name. Payzer, so it's called, has had some bumps, most were issues with distance. But others were the extreme hate she received.

"Jade Reills is next. Jade had the most horrible home life I'd ever heard of. Of course, now she lives with Harry, so that's all right, but I digress. Over 15 years under a drunk, slightly abusive, and sexually addicted mother might just drive you crazy. But not her. She stuck through it. Harry cares about her so much. She appeals to both his cheeky and emotional side, and they are absolutely perfect. Stop calling her names. She's not a whore, she's not ugly, she's beautiful and smart."

"We've reached Perrie now. At one point, Zayn had received too much negativity about her, that he actually deleted his twitter account. Perrie is a great singer, with a boat-load of talent and charisma. Everything about her suits Zayn, and that needs to be respected. I don't care how big you are in the fandom. Hate is hate."

"Lastly, we'ce come to my princess, Ella Renee Castings."

Tears filled my eyes again unwillingly.

"We met when we were 12 years old the day she moved to Mullingar. We instantly became the best of friends. At age 14, we admitted our obvious feelings for each other, and started dating. From then on, I realized the only girl I could ever live would be her. She was so strong, witty, and funny. Not to mention she's damn beautiful.

"In 2010, I left her a goodbye note that said I was leaving her. I thought breaking up with her for the moment would help me focus on my singing career, although it did make my sob her name into my pillow the next morning. I promised I'd be back for her the day after the X-Factor was over. The thing is, though, I became the biggest asshole in the world, and I never did come back for her.

"When I went home to Mullingar last Christmas, I unexpectedly ran into her at McDonalds. She was cold and distant, and wanted nothing to do with me. It hurt a lot, but I would have done the same thing. She did her best to avoid me, but it was pouring rain, her car wasn't working, and she needed to see her dad in the hospital. Fast."

"It just so happened that I was there, and se very reluctantly let me drive her. Ella's dad, John, was a kind man, with a large heart, but he was always so sick. Both of his kidneys did not function properly, and Ella had no mother, as she died giving birth to her. So Ella was left to take care of her dad. She didn't even go to school after high school, because he needed her."

"I waited for her outside her hospital room while she spoke to John. She came out, and went to find a vending machine. I tagged along, although I could tell she didn't want me near her."

I paused for a moment to sniffle. All of this talk about her like that made me so sad.

"When we found our way back to his room, we heard a doctor shout '1, 2, 3, CLEAR!' only to find out that John had so tragically died. Ella broke down into hysterical sobs, I don't even think she noticed how tight I was holding her."

"It took her so long to warm up to me again, but she did. She's so perfect to me. I love everything about her."

"That's the kind of girl Ella is, though. She's the kind of girl who gets attached to things and people, just because she cares too much. She laughs so hard she hiccups. She never wears mascara because it already looks like she does. She broke 3 fingers in the 10th grade, and now they're crooked. She's literally perfect."

"If I see one more piece of hate, if I see you calling Eleanor 'Elewhore', or if I see you insult Danielle, or call Jade a slut, or Perrie ugly, or Ella fat, I will block you and report abuse."

"And princess, if you're watching this..." I started to address Ella, before I looked straight into the camera.

"Pick your head up, your crown is falling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
616 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
2.6K 83 15
“A soul mate is like a best friend but more. It’s the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It’s someone who makes you a b...
18.9K 556 22
In our planet we are filled with greed and false belief. But when I saw him I found my peace. Ever since Niall girlfriend Celeste broke up with...