Secret ASIAnts

By jadeskye

Jonghyun and Taemin are best friends and ninja assasions who have been sent on their next mission where they... More

Secret ASIAnts
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Four

1.3K 47 13
By jadeskye

A week had gone by since the incident with Key. No more unusual things happened. Key and I fell back to how we normally acted around each other. Jonghyun and Key were in the rocks for a few days until Key realized he couldn't really be mad at his dino of a lover. Minho and I, well I haven't been able to sleep by myself since THAT night. We had grown closer, but nothing more. Casual flirting, but nothing more. I felt relieve by it, but I also felt upset by it. I couldn't explain it. 

The four if us went to training everyday. Minho and Key went on a few missions, but none the less, nothing exciting happened. Key complained and nagged and babied as always and I did my best to ignore him. Though I secretly like him babying me. Minho and Jonghyun had a day to themselves. I wondered what the two of them even did....

Today was another boring day of learning things I've already learned and didn't care about. That is until Key decided to make an annulment at the end of our last class.

"Taeminnie, Minho, Jjong, it Friday night. Which means! It's club night!" He danced around in a little happy dance. 

"What about Onew?" I asked.

"He has some business to do with the hunters tonight." Minho answered. 

"Yeah he has to make a run through of the new recruits to make sure none of them are one of them." Key continued. 

"To bad. I feel like I barely know the guy. He seems...interesting." I commented. Jonghyuns nodded. 

"Well when you do get to know him, which will happen once you start doing more in with the hunters, you're going love him. He's the cutest, clumbsiest, chicken freak ever!" Key sounded like a boasting mother. 

"But why does he always sit by himself during class.?" Jonghyuns questioned.

"Hes very into his grades." Minho answered. Jonghyun nodded, new thoughts running through his mind. 

'What are you thinking?' 

'This Onew, I have a bad feeling about him. We don't know much about him, and he's one of the listed. We need to find out more abut him.'

'You're right. I've always felt an off feeling with him.'

'Tell me, what did you two talk about when I left you two on the roof?' I blinked for a few moments. 

'Talk about? I never talked to him on the roof. What are you talking about?' Jonghyun gave me a strange look. 

'What do you mean you never talked to him! I left you two on the roof-

"You okay Jonggie?" Key noticed Jonghyuns confused facial expression. 

"Yeah....I'm fine. Just have a lot on my mind at the moment."  

"Well forget about all that and let's go dancing!" Key grabbed mine and Jonghyuns hand and started dragging us back to our dorms. Passing Minho, I took his hand in mine and smiled at him as we were being dragged off. He smiled back cutely. 

Minho and I were dropped off at our door and given less then thirty minutes to get ready that was sealed with a stern look from Key. 

"And Taeminnie, you should try wearing some of your new clothes I got you." Key made it sound more like a warning than a suggestion. When in our room, I went straight to my side of the closet and just starred at all the new clothes the now hung there.

"Hyung.... I don't know what I'm going to wear." I whined, tugging at Minhos sleeve, who was standing behind me looking at his clothes. 

"Don't ask me! I'm not good with this whole fashion thing like Key is." I ruffled my red hair in despair. I didn't want to look through all these clothes. There was just too much! Why had I let Key buy me all of this! 

After ten minutes of just starring at the mess of clothes, I some how picked out something I thought Key would be proud of. A pair of black skinny jeans, holes making up much of the thigh and knee section. A plain white shirt with a skull design cut out on the back. And lastly, black boots. I stood infornt of the floor length mirror admiring my work. I had to say I didn't look that bad, though something was missing. 

An unpacked bag caught my attention. Thats just it. I grabbed it and slipped into the bathroom. Pouring it's contents on to the counter. Confusion took over me as I looked at the forign contents known as make up. I spotted one thing that I remembered Key talking about as we emarassingly walked through the make up store. Eyeliner. 

I picked it up, uncpapped it, starred at it for a little while and then I smeared the charchol black pencil around my eyes smoothly. The finished result looked better than I thought it would. Smiling at my reflection, I took my leave and met the rest of the group out side my room.

"My god Taemin! You took forev- Whoa." Key's jaw dropped when I stepped out. Minho's eyes bugged and Jonghyun stiffled a laugh at the other two. "My...baby. You look.... Fucking hot!" Minho smacked Keys arm. Key rolled his eyes at Minho and grabbed my hand. "Shall we?" 

We entered the same club that we went too before. We were immdentally ushered to a privet section. Key ordered drinks, which came quickly. We each grabbed one. 

"A toast, to us!" Key said and raised his glass. 

"What for?" I asked.  Key gave me a sly smile. 

"To the future." I gave him a questioning look, but he brushed it away and chugged down his shot. I tossed back my head and took the first drink of alcohol I had ever had. It had a bitter taste and burned my throat. I wanted to cough, but held it in well. Jonghyun had the same look apon his face as he gulped his shot. Minho set his still full shot cup back on the table.

"Are you not going to drink that?" Key pointed to Minhos shot. He shook his head. Key happily took the drink and downed it. After a few more drinks, excluding Minho, Key pulled Jonghyun down to the dance flow. I watched as the two made there way through the dancing bodies towards the center. 

I glanced at Minho, who looked as if he was deep in thought. 

"Minho~ whatcha thinking about?" I scooted closer to him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me. 

"Nothing you need to worry about Taeminnie." 

"But if it makes you worry, then I worry." I don't know why the words left my mind and flowed off my tongue. They just did, as if I had no control over them. It's not like I didn't mean them, it just that I would have never said them.

Minho looked at my with a wide grin set on his face.

"I wanna dance." I said suddenly, jumping to my feet. 

"Huh?" Minho looked at my confused with the sudden mood change. 

"Come dance with me." I tugged at his sleeve childishly. Minho nodded and allowed me to pull him down and into the crowed of moving bodies. 

Minho trailed his hands down my sides and rested them at my hips, pulling me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck. I couldn't help but like the feel of our bodies closeness as we moved together. I was sort of shocked when the demon never once shouted or got angry or even growled at me. But I wasn't complaining. 

My body stated to feel really heated, more so than usual. Where ever Minho would touch me as we moved, shocks tingled through me. It was different than any of the other times I would feel them. Before they were a bit painful, but not at the same time. Now they were just pleasurable, making me want more. I looked up at Minho finding a new confidence shinning in his eyes.

Turning in Minhos hold, I pressing back against him, moving in sync with his movements. A soft groan escaped his lips. I smirked at the sound, doing what I did again. His grip tightened, but I didn't mind.

We were lost in our own little world. A world I wish I didn't have to come out of.

"Minho~ faster!" I druckenly demanded. Minho groaned, but complied. My legs wrapped tighter around his waist as he sped up. we were so close . I could heared Key giggling from in front of us. 

"Looks like you two are going to lose!" He yelled behind him.  "Looks like Minhos going to have to teach the traniees tomorrow!" Minho shook his head.

" I don't think so!" He called as he passed Jonghyun and Key.  I waved at the two as they fell farther and father behind. Minho let out a victory cry as we crossed our so called finish line which was the lobby of the dorm building. I dropped off his back, falling to my butt. I busted out laughing at myself.  

"You okay Tae?" He questioned. I nodded excessively.

"Yes hyung!" I said, giggling like no other. 

"Yah! Where the hell did you come from? You just burst passed us like a bat out of hell!" Jonghyun came to a halt next to us. Minho gave him a toothy grin. 

"I'm just that good." Minho bragged. Key dropped down from Jonghyuns back pouting.

"Now I have to go to Saturday training." He whinnied, pouting like a child. 

"Maybe you weighed Jonghyun down to much fatty." Minho teased. Key gasped in fake shock. 

"How dare you call me fat! I am not fat! I am perfectly fine." Key shot back. Minho raised and eyebrow and shook his head.

"What ever you say fattyMcfat." Key pouted again. 

"Ummas not fat. He's pretty! He's B-E-A-UTIFUL!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air. Key smiled at me and helped me up from the ground. He ruffled my hair before shooting an I-told-you-so look in Minhos direction. Minho shook his head and laughed. 

"Okay, okay. You are perr-ty. Now go get you beauty sleep missy. You have a class to teach tomorrow." Key frowned. 

"Not my fault that you have freaky long legs and Jonghyun here is a short ass Dino!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 

"So now I'm a short Dino?." Jonghyun pouted. Key quickly turned to his boyfriend.

"Ah! No I didn't mean that! Baby, don't pout. Yah! Come back here!" Key chased after a sulking Jonghyun. 

Minho and I took our time reaching our room, well, I took my time trying to climb the stairs. Every time I would suble or fall I would burst into a fit of laughter. Minho stayed by my side the whole time, not scowling me for drinking to much. 

When I stumbled into our room Minho guided me to my bed. Carefuly, he slipped my boots and socks off and pulled the covers over me. For a few minutes we just looked at each other. His large brown eyes sparkling even in the darkness. The confidence that he once had while dancing was slowly fading. I thought he started to lean forward, but he stoped and closed his eyes. 

"Get some sleep Taemin." Minho started to pull away. I don't know what came over me to make me sit up and reach out to pull Minho back. His face was so close to mine. His lips so close to mine. My heart fluttered wildly. His warm breath tickled against my skin. 

Before I knew it, Minho's lips pressed softly against mine. A fire exploded with in me. All to soon Minho pulled away, a guilty expression on his face. 

"Minho....kiss me again." I whispared

"Tae-

"Damn it Minho, just kiss me." My eyes closed and waited to feel his soft lips on mine once again. He kissed me slowly and I savored ever moment of it. Minho tasted sweet, like honey. I couldn't seem to get enough of him and I was dissapointed when he pulled away again. 

"Taemin," Minho rested his forhead against mine, "You're drunk." I frowned. 

"I'm only a bit tipsy! Besides, I like the way you taste." I pecked his lips. Minho chuckled at my words. 

"If you really like it, then you can wait until tomorrow when you're not 'tipsy'." My frown turned into a pout. 

"But I don't wanna wait!" I whined. Shaking his head with a smile, Minho slipped under my covers, pulling me close to him. 

"Sleep Taeminnie. You're going to need much rest because tomorrow will be hell for you." 

"Just one more kiss?" I asked. Minho sighed, but none the less gave me a quick kiss to satisfy me. I smiled smugly to myself and snuggled closer to the warm body next to me. 

I didn't know why tonight felt so great, but I never wanted it to stop. But we all know we have to wake up from even our best dreams to face real world, or in my case a killer head ach and a pissed the fuck off demon.

A/N SO YOU GUYS! ITS ANOTHER UPDATE AND IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME A MONTH TO DO! KEKEKE, DID I GET YOU GUYS WITH THAT ONE PART? DID I? DID I? EH I PROBABLY DIDN'T. ANYWHO I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. JUST IN CASE YOU WERE CONFUSED, MINHO HAD NOTHING TO DRINK, KEY AND TAEMIN WERE DRUNK, THE ALCOHOL BLOCKED OUT THE DEMON, TAEMIN WAS BEING HIS TRUE SELF, NOT THE SHELL OF A PERSON HE PRETENDS TO BE, AND LASTLY, DON'T EXPECT ANOTHER DRUNK TAEMIN. I SHALL EXPLAIN LATER IN THE STORY.

AND I DO APOLOGIZE FOR NO ONEW, BUT HEY, HE'S GETTING SOME WHERE IS HE NOT? I THINK I MIGHT PUT IN SOME OF MINHOS POV NEXT CHAPTER. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

                                       2minlover♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 243 98
"Seven girls, one mission": An enchanting read, "Lady Satans" plunges readers into the dramatic and passionate lives of seven cousins who become lady...
324K 23.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
94.1K 4.2K 35
Every human has to chose between right and wrong; good and evil. Every human has a monster inside. In my case, I chose what's right, but it all went...
3.4K 318 29
"Someone's watching me. All the time" ♤ Yuri, an average college student has a constant battle against her dreams and reality. "Its not real, It's no...