The Billionaire [MAJOR EDITIN...

By pizzawithlove

Rose Standford. The girl who's strong headed. The girl who can live on her own. The girl with the big dreams... More

Chapter 1 - Job Hunting
Chapter 2 - The Interview
Chapter 3 - The Accident
Chapter 4 - WTH
Chapter 5 - Accepted
HEYYYYYY
Chapter 6 - Off to Work
Chapter 7 - Felt like Hell
Chapter 8 - All Hell Broke Loose
Chapter 9 - The Project
Chapter 10 - The Project Mother
Chapter 11 - The Proposal
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

UPDATE NEWS

8K 128 0
By pizzawithlove

Hey guys!

This is just a news about the story. DON'T IGNORE THIS REALLY.

Thanks for all the feedbacks that you give into this story. I humbly appreciate it. There might be a slow update on this story because I'm very much busy in school and our examination is coming soon so I need to study in advance. :( but I'll try my best to update this one. :)

While waiting for the update, how about you check out my other stories? I HAVE TWO NEW SHORT STORIES. SO BETTER CHECK THEM OUT, RIGHT?!

I love you all. 

Scar xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 18K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
11.7K 308 32
a story how a young woman fell in love with a man through a forced marriage ••• Violet Rosé McQuoid, a 23 year old who dreamt to become a doctor to c...
38.1K 2.6K 55
[#1 in Rage/January 24, 2022]. [Completed]. [#2 in Escort/Oct 22, 2020]. [Completed]. *** The real question is, how does one even earn 'forever' from...
170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...