To Friends To Lovers ( A Mind...

By AugustAlsina20

It started off with one sleepover and things started to fall all apart ..... More

To Friends To Lovers ( A Mindless Behavior Love Story ) RATED R !
The Game !! ^.^
The Game Part 2
It Was All Just Fun And Games ...
Maybe I Had A Little Too Much Fun ..!
Sarah's Confession ...
Too Much Drama In One Day ..... God Damn !!
Fuckin' Problems ....... In Our Relationship !
Surprises , Surprise , Surprise ^.^
Surprise , Surprise , Surprise ^.^ Part 2!!!
The Meet And Greet ..... ^.^
People's Situations .....
Cheaters Are Revealed .
My Lover Forever .... I Hope So O.O
Betrayers And My Lover
I Want It ..... ^.^
Confession Part 2 ... Bad News Somebody Got To Take ...
Crazy Day ...... For Most Of Us . O.o
Why Why Why ...... O.o
Surprise , Surprise , Surprise Part 3
Unexpected Twist
Unexpected Twist Part 2 0.o
Promises , Sex , And ..... Surprises
The Bird O.o
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Crazy Minds Think Alike ...... Ya Think ?
Shocking Surprises ...

Confussion ...

738 3 1
By AugustAlsina20

Prodigy POV.

I was up all night thinking about Sarah and how she feeling right now. But I just wanna kill her for even thinking about killing my child, but I love her too much to do that . I'm so confussed .

Ray Ray : What up ?

Me : Nothing and how you get in my house ?

Ray Ray : Yo door was open .

Me : Oh ........ I miss Sarah .

Ray Ray : If you miss her then go after her . I'm pretty sure she misses you too.

Me : Iight thanks man , you the best . *Give him.dap*

Ray Ray left my crib and I thought about what Ray Ray said to me . I'm glad I got him as a best friend . I just don't know what to do about Sarah , I love her too much to hurt her but I had to do what had to do because why would she put my baby's life at risk ? ... That's just crazy..

Strawberry POV.

I walked downstairs because my best friend Kanira is coming over to spend the night and meet my friends and my boyfriend .

Me : * Opened the door *

Kanira : Hey Strawberrry !!!

Me : Come in and have a sit ! :-)

Kanira walks in my house and takes a seat next to the kitchen counter .

Me : So you ready to meet my friends ?

Kanira : Yeah , I'm excited about the whole thing !!! But is any cute boys gone be there ?

Me : Yes but they're all taken but one just got out of a bad relationship but I think he needs time to think about stuff .

Kanira : Awwe , it's cool !

45 MINUTES LATER !

Me and Kanira got dressed and went outside and met Charese on the corner of my block .

Kanira : Hey Charese , I haven't seen you in years .

Charese : Hey Kanira , I missed you !

Me : Well , let's go meet the guys .

Kanira : Guys ?

Me : Yeah guys , I have a boyfriend , Charese has a boyfriend . That's why I said most of them are taken .

Kanira : Awee.

We arrived at the park and smoke some of that good LOUD .. Ray Ray rolled me up a blunt and we was smoking and then Sarah arrived...

Charese : What is you doing here ?

Sarah : I'm not trying to start nothing , I just wanna say I'm not aborting the baby because I don't wanna risk a baby's life . * says in a sad voice *

Prodigy : Are you serious ? * Gets up and holds her by her waist *

Sarah : NAWWW NEGRO , IMMA TAKE CARE THIS BABY ON MY OWN AND YOU THINK IMMA FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID ?

Prodigy : I'm sorry and I miss you .

Sarah : Whatever , the people I can forgive is Strawberry , Charese , Diamond, Princeton , and Ray Ray .

Kanira : WHOA THERE !

We all start funny and Roc Royal starts looking at Kanira's ass and then he bits his lips . Then walks over to her

Roc : Hey .

Kanira : Ohhh , Hey .

Roc : What's yo name ?

Kanira : Kanira .

Kanira POV.

OMG , I think Roc like me and I like him too but I see he with Diamond so I can't do nothing about it .

Diamond : This your second time looking at another female but at least you got taste , she pretty . But I think we need a break anyway .

Roc : Girl , not finna leave me .

Diamond : Oh really watch me.

Diamond was a beautiful girl and Roc ran after her and then he grabbed her by her arm . I could tell what they were saying but I do know it wasn't nice ..

Roc's POV.

I grabbed Diamond's arm and pulled her in and kissed her . But she pulled away.

Diamond : Let me go , I cheated on you anyway and I have someone better .

I let go of her and looked at her crazy .

Me : Why ?

Diamond : Because I really don't like you and when I met Diggy Simmons , he made me felt like I'm his queen and you just ....

Me : Bye , just go .

She left and I just don't wanna talk about it but anyways Kanira was looking good but Imma take things slow with her cause she seem very special .

Strawberry : What happened Roc ?

Me : She dumped me and cheated on me with some dude saying that he treats her like a queen and I don't .

Strawberry : Wellllllll....

Ray Ray : Strawberry , just be quiet .

Roc : Are you saying I don't treat her like a queen ?

Strawberry : Well you treat like she's crap sometimes , to be honest .

Ray Ray POV .

Strawberry just don't know when to shut up .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...