Just One Time (Ziall) - BoyxB...

Por LamPayning

Niall's father in rich... very rich, but Niall isn't happy. He hides everything with a smile or a laugh. He... Más

Just One Time (Ziall) - BoyxBoy
Chapter 1 - I'll take care of it
Chapter 2 - How i met the boys (Past)
Chapter 3 - We've got Niall!
Chapter 4 - We want to help you (Past)
Chapter 5 - I didn't do it intentionaly
Chapter 6 - Much Better (Past)
Chapter 7 - You Start
Chapter 8 - On a second thought... maybe we should leave (Past)
Chapter 9 - Make up your mind already
Chapter 10 - So, what do you say? (Past)
Chapter 11 - Beautiful

Chapter 12 - I'm kind of lost *Final Chapter*

5.5K 233 43
Por LamPayning

Niall felt a soft shake on his shoulder and he groaned turning on his back. He winced when he felt a bolt of pain shot up his back and tried to open his eyes but he couldn’t. Just then he remembered what had happened in the past three days, he remembered Zayn and most importantly he remembered last night.

His lips stretched into a smile but the annoying shake returned on his shoulder making him sit up, the blindfold still over his eyes.

“What?” he asked obviously annoyed

“Here are some fresh clothes. You can take a shower first when i leave, the bathroom’s the door on the left. Don’t forget the blindfold by the way and knock on the door when you’re done. You’re leaving soon” he heard a low raspy voice say slowly.

“Where’s Zayn?” Niall asked frowning

“He told me to say goodbye” the voice said and soon Niall heard the door close. It felt like someone had punched him hard on the gut and he couldn’t breathe. He thought that Zayn cared, but he had just used him.

He raised his hand and removed the blindfold, his eyes welling up with tears. He looked around the room but it looked plain and random, unlike the first time.

He looked down at his body noticing that he was still naked. His bottom lip quivered as he tried to fight back the tears. He had the feeling that something like this would happen, but still deep down he hoped that Zayn wasn’t like the others.

He turned stepping on the ground and then stood up letting the covers slip from his body. His body was still a bit numb, but he ignored it and limped towards the bathroom, or the door on the left like the boy had said.

Once he was in the bathroom he burst in tears, crying and sobbing. He should have expected this but he still couldn’t help but cry. He slid against the door, staring at the tiled wall in front of him. He hugged his knees at his chest and rested his forehead on top of them.

Was this how it felt to have the Stockholm syndrome?  Was he really attracted to one of his kidnappers? Was he really wishing he wouldn’t have to go? Was he really wishing he and Zayn met in other circumstances? Why was he wishing he could at least see Zayn’s face once?  

He was lost in thoughts for a while, thinking about Zayn’s touches last night. That was the only thing he would have to remember the boy by. The touches, the kisses and his name. Nothing else!

When he thought that he was stable again, he pushed himself of the ground and made his way to the glass cabin to take a much needed shower. He pretended to let the water wash his pain and disappointment away, but it wasn’t doing much.

He didn’t make it long. He would go home soon anyway, that’s when he would take a long bath and maybe drown in the end! He didn’t look what the boy had brought him to wear. His mind was somewhere else while he got dressed.

He thought about the day when everything had begun. The day he had gotten the tattoo and his father had gotten angry because of it. He stared down at his forearm and traced his pointing finger across the letters with the halo ring over it.

He remembered the hard slap that had sent him stumbling back. The slap his father gave him, that had Niall furious. The slap that made him do something else to annoy his father. That was when he had decided to go to the nearest club and get drunk. That was where he got kidnapped.

He got the blindfold, stared at it for a second and then placed it over his eyes, tying it behind his head. For a second he was tempted to slide the blindfold to his throat and tighten it so hard he would choke but he was too scared to do it.

When he dropped his hands, something came in front of his eyes, playing like a forgotten movie.

He saw sweaty bodies jumping up and down, moving in sync with the loud music. The smell of alcohol, smoke and sweat mixed made his eyes burn as he pushed the closest bodies that were blocking his way. He sat at a stool and started downing shot after shot.

He blindly made his way to the door, holding his hand in front of him. When he felt wood against his hand, he stopped and knocked on it loudly just in case they didn’t hear.

He looked around watching the people who were having the time of their life, while he was sulking on his misery and angriness. He eyed person after person until his eyes met a pair of golden brown orbs.

The door creaked open and a gentle hand gripped him by his arm, pulling him slowly forward. Niall whose eyes had dried from tears, put on a poker face. He didn’t let his feelings show!

“Come on Niall, you’re finally going home” the same voice as before said sounding sympathic, but Niall didn’t need no one’s sympathy.  Niall didn’t say anything, he just let the other boy guide him out of the room and down the stairs. He couldn’t walk fast though, due to the pain that he felt with every step he took.

He thought he heard a yell from somewhere behind him, but he convinced himself that he had imagined it, until it happened again. He chose to ignore it. It had nothing to do with him, even if they had captured someone else.

“Ignore it” the voice said and Niall just nodded. He heard the scream again and he noticed that it sounded muffled.

Niall heard a door open, and a cold wind hit him in the face. This time he felt a hand behind his knees and the hand from his arm slid to his waist. He let out a yelp when he didn’t feel the ground under his feet.

“Stairs” The boy informed him and Niall felt him move while the boy carried him down a few stairs.

“I could have walked on my own” Niall said in an annoyed tone, and the boy let out a low raspy chuckle

“I know you could, but that would have hurt! Trust me, I know the feeling”  Niall’s face heat up when he noticed the slightly teasing edge on the boy’s voice. So they knew what had happened last night. That made Niall feel even more used than he felt before.

“So he told everyone huh… typical” Niall huffed when the other boy placed him on the ground again

“Not exactly” the boy said, and Niall could practically hear him smiling form the tone of his voice.  “I have to somehow get you in the car now”

“I can get in on my own, just tell me where it is” Niall snapped

“Take a step on your right and you’ll be able to touch it” the voice said, so Niall did what he was told and took a step on his right stretching his hand in front of him. His fingers touched the cold metal and soon enough his hand went inside a space. He guessed that was the opened door, so he moved his hand until he was gripping the side and slowly climbed in.

“Did you get him in?” He heard a voice a few feet away, and the voice that had accompanied him in the past few minutes answered with a simple ‘yes’

He heard a few steps nearing him, and the car shifted when the others got in.  He felt someone lean over him to close the door on his side, but just before the door closed he heard a ear piercing scream, and it was his name. He turned his head so hard he almost had a whiplash, but the car started and he didn’t have the guts to ask them who screamed.

Zayn had most probably left. He didn’t know how many people were there in the car with him, but he also didn’t care. He knew there was someone on his side, but nothing more.

The car started moving but everyone was silent. Even though Niall was forcing himself to hate Zayn, he wished he was there with him to at least make a conversation. He had lost track of time, and had no idea whether it was day or night time. He had no idea how long the drive lasted, or when it stopped. He was lost in thought. He kept replying the thoughts like earlier.

Those golden brown orbs kept appearing in front of his head, and he couldn’t stop thinking about them. Those pools of melted light chocolate, surrounded by thick, long eyelashes boring straight into his soul.

“Niall come on” The same voice said again after the door opened. Niall felt a hand on his arms and he let the other lad guide him outside the car.

“Is everything okay?” Niall asked out of pure curiosity 

“Yeah, we got the money we asked for.  We didn’t spot any police cars, or anything we could suspect on, so you’re free too go. We’re going to leave you here, we’ll leave your phone so you can call who ever you want to pick you up. I’m really sorry we had to do this Niall” The boy finished

“It’s okay. Zayn told me why you had to do it” Niall smiled for the second time that day, but this time it was a fake one.

“I’m sorry what happened with Zayn too. He’s going to miss you and I know he’s devastated. He really likes you” Another voice said. It was deep and he recognized it as the boy who was looking over him first. To be honest he liked the boys who had kidnapped him, that was except the one with the high pitched voice who acted like the leader.

“If he would miss me he would at least say goodbye on his own” Niall said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“It’s not like he didn’t want to” the first voice said and that had Niall frowning

“What?” Niall said but the boys didn’t answer. They heard a voice call and they said their quick goodbye to Niall, disappearing in the car after.

Niall heard the doors slam close and quickly removed the blindfold from his eyes, He looked at the car that was driving away from him, but the windows were tinted black and he couldn’t see anything.

He let out an angry scowl and stomped his foot on the ground so hard it hurt. He looked around but he didn’t recognize the neighborhood.  It was dark, but not to dark outside. Probably sometime around 6 or 7 p.m, that made Niall wonder how much he had slept, but then again he had stayed up till very late.

He looked down and saw his phone lying next to him, just like the boy had said. He bent down to pick it and once again pain shot on his back side, making him wince.

He turned the phone on, seeing as the kidnappers had turned it of so the police wouldn’t be able to track them down. He immediately went through the contacts but wasn’t sure who he should call.

His father? – No

His brother? – No

His friends? – He didn’t have any

The chauffeur?

But then again he didn’t know where he was, how could he tell the chauffeur to pick him up? There was nothing around him which he could rely on, or something to describe where he was. Everything looked the same, so he gave up. He didn’t have money for a taxi either!

He started walking down the street, hoping to find something he knew, or someone to ask. The street looked dead.  He walked for maybe half an hour before he found himself in a park. At least there were people here.

“Excuse me?” he asked a boy around his age. He turned around and gave Niall a questioning look

“Yes?” The boy asked, raising his eyebrows but giving Niall a flirty look. The boy was VERY good looking, but Niall couldn’t find the strength to flirt back. Adding the fact that he didn’t know how he looked he decided against making himself look as a fool.

“Do you know where we are? I’m kind of lost” Niall asked, running a hand through his hair and the boy gave a big smile showing two rows of pearly white, straight teeth.

“Of course, i live just around the block. I’ll take you home if you want!” The boy said getting a pair of keys from his pocket and wiggling them in front of Niall’s face. Niall looked at the boy, noticing his hazel eyes. He was about to decline but he had no other choice so he forced a smile on his face.

This was where another chapter of his life ended anyway, so he ought to at least make something out of this. He would have to forget about what happened and have a fresh start, so what would be better than this? It's not like he would get more dissapointed and broken than he was right then!

“That would be amazing”

__________________________

*THE END * FIN * ENDE * EL FIN* FUND*

APRILL’S FOOL’S DAY! Bwahahahhaha

-----------

--------

------

-----

---

--

-

No seriously – The end

________________________________________________________

I know i said there would be like 3 more chapters, but i decided to end this story here, cause it seemed more accurate. I think so, cause a lot of you have messaged me asking for a sequel or more chapters, getting Ziall together and more drama, so i decided on a sequel which i will start writing sometime this moth.

I know the sequel won’t be that popular, cause let’s face it, which sequel is?

This was actually supposed to be longer... Oops!

Anyway, thank you for bearing with me and my horrible chapters sometimes, and with the long waits and the many mistakes. You’re seriously the best readers in the world!

If you have any requests, feel free to message me, or if you just want to talk, I’m HERE BRO!

Don’t hate me for doing this please…

XxXxxEmma :) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

144K 2.8K 31
Niall Horan's parents were hoping for a baby girl, but instead they got Niall. Rick, Niall's father, was furious. He abuses Niall constantly, and Nia...
496 62 8
Kidnapping happens...lmao Story descriptions are just soooo haaaard! It's a Zarry AU. I hope you enjoy. All fiction. • Zarry AU • College/ Univer...
127K 5.5K 28
All Zayn Malik wanted was a safe place to raise his children. All he wanted was a place that the people could marry who they loved and not be forced...
128K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...