Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

Protecting them $^ (N)

10K 211 42
By MLH1993

"Welcome five lads who have won over the world. One Direction everybody!"

The five lads walked out from behind a huge curtain and headed towards a couch once more. It has been interviews after interviews all week. The lads were doing promo for their new album Four.

As the lads shook the interviewer's hand and sat down, they were thrown into questions about several rumors about them breaking up, them fighting each other, hating each other etc.

The interviewer had asked several questions that had been asked all week. How is the album different from the last one? What is your favorite song and why? What kind of sound is it? Is it your favorite so far?

All during the interview, this guy just didn't sit well with Louis. There was something off about him from the moment they walked in. It was just the way he was looking at Niall, that did not sit well with Louis. All of the lads had became protective of Niall since several times before an interviewer had tried to rape him when none of them were around.

Louis shared a glance with Zayn and noticed that he was thinking the same thing.

"Something is wrong. I do not like this guy at all" Louis whispers, eyes flickering to the interviewer.

Zayn sighs, as he tried to listen to what Niall was talking about with the guy. The interviewer had gotten a tad bit closer to the blonde then he would like. Zayn reached his arm behind Louis and bent over to whisper in his ear. "I do not like him either."

The Interviewer turns and starts to talk to Louis and Zayn. "Any new tattoos lads?" His dark eyes stay on Louis and smiled a fake smile, as Zayn answered with a no, that they did not have time to get any at the moment. The interviewer smile and turned back to Niall, putting a hand on the blonde.

Niall glanced at Louis with an uncomfortable look. Louis knew that Niall was having a flashback to what happened several months ago with the music producer.

"Niall here, is scared to get a tattoo. Aren't ya Nialler?" Louis smiled as the interviewer took his hand off of Niall's knee. Niall silently thanked Louis.

"M' not scared, Louis. Just do not think I need one." Niall smiled at Louis.

"You're just scared. Admit it, Horan." Louis smirked.

"M' not scared." Niall mumbled as the interviewer change the subject.

"Zayn, look at him. Niall was terrified." Louis mumbles again, dropping his head so that his words were only heard by Zayn.

Zayn nods his head once more as his eyes only flickering to the interviewer only to see him closing the interview and thanking the Lads.

The Lads waved goodbye and walked out of the interview room towards Paul.

"We are going to be stuck here a bit longer, Lads. Sorry."

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Your fans found out where the interview was and there are hundreds of them out there. It is too risky to let you all out now. There is a room with food and stuff for you all to wait in." The Lads nodded their heads as they followed their bodyguard into the room. 

Somehow between the interview room and the room they were going to chill in, Niall had disappeared. He was all alone with no security; he has no idea where Preston or Alberto or anyone else are. Looking down at his phone, Niall decided to call Liam as he wondered around. Before he knew it, he was back in the interview room. 

"Well... shit. Come on Li. Please answer." Niall started to feel more and more uncomfortable with each passing second and wishes that one of the Lads would answer their phone already. He clears his throat as he can feel a pair of eyes on him constantly. Niall glanced around to find that the interviewer was staring right at him. 

"Oh hello." Niall started to take deep breaths. He started to feel something was wrong with him. Flashbacks were running through his mind of what had happened the past few months with our interviewers and a music producer. 

"Niall? Are you okay?" The interviewer was right in front of Niall.

"Yea... I just left my phone." Niall stuttered his words as he was trying to look around but the interviewer. 

"Oh okay. Did you find it?" Niall noticed that the interviewer stepped towards him as he flinch backwards. This was too much, Niall desperately needed to get out of there. 

Not looking anywhere but the ground, he nearly tries sprints out of the room, but when he reached the door it's blocked and Niall glanced up at the interviewer gulping softly, taking a step back."Excuse me." 

"Did you lose your boyfriends?"

"Excuse me." Niall glanced up at the interviewer.

"I know yours and the Lads secret." 

Niall took a deep breath. "I don't know what you are talking about."  

Niall tried again, reaching for the doorknob. A large hand catches his wrist, gripping it tightly. His eyes go wide as he looks him, the interviewer was smiling darkly and staring down at the little blonde. 

 "Get go of me!" Niall yanked his wrist free and flinging the door open, only to be slammed against the wall letting out a small cry. Niall hoped one of his boyfriends heard the small cry.

"No, my little Irish princess." The interviewer held a finger to Niall's pale cheek. "Don't cry little one."

"Fuck off," Niall growled, "Keep your nasty fingers away from me." 

"Oh love. I can do wonders with my fingers." The man's large hand covers Niall mouth, muffling his shouts of protest and cries for help.

"Yell all you want, but no one can hear you,"  the man says softly as he lends down to lick the base of Niall's neck all the way to Niall's lips.

"You are so innocent. So young. So pretty." His fingers trail down Niall' torso to the waist of his jeans. Terror fills Niall' body as he wriggles wildly, screaming into the hand that's gagging him 

"Stop," Niall continued to sobbed as the interviewer started to touch him. Niall's eyes widened. "Please. Not again. Please. Stop."

"My name is Seth. I want you to scream it." Seth smirked as Niall started to gag as Seth was moving to unbuckle his own belt. Niall wasn't  sure what is going to happen next but he couldn't let it happen again. He bites down as hard as he can on the fingers in his mouth, tasting blood on his tongue. Seth grabbed a fistful of blonde hair, pulling Niall up before smacking him across the face with his free hand, "You little bitch!"

"Let go of me!" Niall yelled as he gain courage against the older and stronger man.

"Will do, but If I find out you so much as said anything about this to anyone, I have a few friends, would you might remember, who would love to fun with your four  boyfriends." Seth pulled the blonde so he was looking at him in the eyes

"No." He whispers, letting out a cry when Seth lets him go only for him to be slammed back into the wall.

"Remember Lucas Marc and James. I am sure you do." Niall's blue eyes widened at the names of the two men who have tried to rape him, and who keep him up all night with nightmares.

After hearing voices echo off of the walls, Seth looks down at Niall one last time smirking as he leaves the room without anyone noticing. 

Niall took a deep breath. He wanted to cry. He wanted to run to his boyfriends and tell them everything that just happened, but there is no way that he can allow something bad to happen to Liam, Louis, Zayn or Harry. He can't risk it.

 "You alright?" A voice shook Niall out of his thoughts 

"M'okay loves, just got lost." He smiles, pulling away from the other lads. Liam, Louis and Zayn shared worried glances as Harry spoke up. "Were you on your phone?"

Niall looked down. 

"Ni, Love. You need to pay attention."

"Sorry, Haz."

"It's okay. Anyways now we can head back to the room. Looks like we are going to be here longer than we thought." 

As the lads got to the room to their selves, Louis asked "Do you think there's anything strange about that interviewer guy?"

"I don't know. Wasn't really pay attention." Niall shrugs, not meeting any of his boyfriends' eyes. All of which were staring at the blonde. "Why?"

 "He just keep flirting with you, Ni"

"Oh. Didn't notice."  Niall knew that not of the lads believe him. 

"Are you serious? How was it not noticeable?" Louis asked. "Niall? Ni?" 

The blonde glanced up at his boyfriends who shared a concern look with each other and then back at him.

"Sorry? What did you say?" 

"Nothing, never mind." 

"Ok." 

Before any of the Lads could say anything else, Paul came in to say that everything was ready for them   to head back to the Hotel. 

Everything was going fine till the next time Niall came in contact with Seth, which was about two weeks later at a set where the Lads were doing several interviews back to back. The Lads knew something was wrong with Niall. He wasn't cuddling with any of them or hanging with them much. Only when they were doing interviews or meetings. Niall had locked himself into the hotel rooms away from everyone. He was trying to protect them. 

Niall was back into one of the rooms the Lads were using as a dressing room, when he heard a noise and turned around to see Seth right behind him. "Don't look so frightened, princess." Seth said as he moved closer to Niall. "I don't bite."

Niall searched the room for anything to help him, being alone with Seth made Niall feel nauseous as he scoots as far away as he possibly can trying to distract himself with his mobile. Niall started to dial Louis's number and tried to hide the phone when it was throw across the room.

"What'd you tell them?" The man hisses, grabbing Niall's face and forcing him to look him in the eyes. "What the fuck did you tell them? Were you calling them?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Seth growled and shoved Niall down onto the floor onto his knees. He holds tightly on the blonde's hair with one hand and uses the other to choke the lad. 

"You know what I am talking about. I overheard them talking that they know something is wrong with you. What did I tell you?" 

"I didn't say anything." 

"Oh lad, your boyfriends are going to get it."

"No. Please. Just leave them out of this. This is between you and I. Leave them out of this." 

Hearing voices, Seth turned back to Niall and whispered in his ear, "I will be back, oh and your boyfriends will be getting what they deserve." That was all Niall heard over and over. How was he going to protect them?  He was going to leave them. That was what he was going to do. 

Niall quickly found a piece of paper and wrote a note to the Lads. As he was done, he quickly grabbed all his things and left. 

He was protecting them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 10 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
15.7K 157 35
🍉❤One shots of one direction members❤🍉 Will be adding more and more one shots asap!! Enjoy reading my mix of adorable or steamy stories
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!
1.2K 15 8
Some random Larry oneshots. I'm currently in uni and idk if/when i can update again so here is what I have so far. Enjoy