After Life || CALM ||

By forsakenephilim

"Help me..." "Holy shit balls" That story in which Michael Ashton and Calum haunts the house Luke lives in W... More

note
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
Character Ask!!
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
note// 0.9
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
A/N:
Epilogue
Character Answers
THANK YOU!!

0.1

7.8K 317 148
By forsakenephilim

Luke's POV:

"Well this is shit"

"Luke watch your mouth." My mom Liz scolded me. I just simply rolled my eyes at her.

I know I'm being rude to my mom but I can't help it. I moved out from Sydney just to transfer here, to this shitty house in a middle of a forest.

I carried my luggage and went inside the house. Okay maybe the house wasn't really shitty because it was huge and fully furnished. I went upstairs to check the rooms. There were only four rooms and three of them were painted black. I wonder who lived here. The house was actually beautiful but it being inside a forest maybe was the reason I didn't like it that much.

"Have you picked your room sweetie?" My mom said as she was walking towards me.

"Yeah can I have the biggest room?" I asked her putting on the cutest pleading face I could make just so she will agree.

"Of course you can dear, I know you didn't really wanna move out so thats your prize for understanding." She pat my back before leaving me to do my business.

"Thanks mom." I shout so she can hear me from downstairs.

I went inside the room with my luggage in my hand. My room isn't too bad actually. I actually consider myself lucky that I have a room like this. It has a white queen bed with a bedside table on one side. There's a closest in a corner and a bookshelf near it.

Weird how can my mom afford a house this big when the reason we moved is because of financial problems. Maybe because it was near the forest.

I decided to be more productive so I started unpacking. I placed all my clothes in the closet and put all my posters on the wall.

Just as I was about to rest and check my phone I heard a voice saying

"Help me."

***
Hello guys so this is my new story and I mentioned it in my other book. I hope you like it because I personally think we need more paranormal stories in the fandom. I will try to update every weekend especially Picturesque is almost over.

If anyone would want to make a cover for this one it would be totally awesome, since the cover I made is shit. Just message me or something.

I'll post the second chapter when this reaches 10 reads. Comment? Story suggestions? Vote? See you in the next update guys bye. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 58
Where Michael thought that he was genuinely going crazy, but three certain murderers just wanted him to feel that way. Luke, Ashton, and Calum always...
504K 10.1K 59
REQUESTS CLOSED
18.8K 730 21
The dangerous struggle of survival between a protector and his innocent, darling boyfriend is their main concern once two completely sadistic and vio...