The Badass Mafia Queen: The r...

By lynnmason586

Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sen... More

Another book
Character's aesthetics
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 ( Edited)
Chapter 5 ( Edited)
Chapter 6 ( Edited)
Chapter 7 ( Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18 ( Edited )
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 47

1.7K 44 13
By lynnmason586

Alissa

"You! Didn't I tell you to stay away from Asher? He is off limits. He only belongs to me. " Mia, who I bumbed into whilst walking down the corridor said. She was with Camille.

Yeah, Mia is smitten with Asher. She once saw me with him and got enraged as if I cared. I guess she saw me with him again.

I looked at her calmly and walked past her.

"You bitch can't you hear I'm talking to you. Stay away from him if you don't want trouble. Otherwise, don't blame me for being unruly."

The day will come when I teach her a lesson. With that thought in mind, I ignored her and continued walking.

******
"Hey Alissa" someone called me, from the voice I could tell that it was Ryder.

I looked at  him to find that he was with Luke and their other buddy.

"Where were you going?" He asked as they walked towards me.

"I'm looking for Aries. Where is he?"

"Oh, he beat someone up, so he was sent to the principal's office," Luke answered.

"I'm not surprised," I said.

"I know, right?Oh look, speak of the devil, and he appears." Ryder said, looking behind me.

"What are you guys looking at" I heard Ari's annoyed voice from behind me.

"Don't become cocky. We were just looking at your ugly self," Ryder said.

"Say that again, and I swear I will make you regret,"I could tell that he was very angry.

"Ali?" He said, a little shocked as I turned to look at him.

I looked at him with my usual emotionless face.

"Always seeking trouble, huh?" I said, trying my best not to smirk like a proud sister.

"Actually, it's vice versa. Trouble always seeks me."

"I don't wanna stay in this place anymore. Let's go back to the Rossis,"I said because in less than half an hour
the siren will ring indicating that it was afterschool. We might as well leave now since we have nothing to do.

"You're leaving already? What's the rush?" Ryder said, but we just ignored him and left. This guy never stops talking.

"You ain't going to tell Aid, right?" Ari asked after some time whilst he was driving to the Rossis.

"It depends," I smirked.

"Argh, whatever, it's not like I care," he lied. I could easily tell when someone is lying.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have a race in the underground world this evening. I wouldn't have minded for you to go with me it's just that the underground world is not a place you could be it is full of very dangerous people" I nodded at what he said looking out the window.

"You don't really mind, right?" He asked, and I gave him a nod again.

Aftersometime we arrived at the Rossis. We got out out of the care and went inside the building.

"Mr. and Miss Romano, do you need anything?" One of the housemaid asked as we were about to climb the stairs.

"No... thanks." With that from Ari, we continued to climb the stairs, and we parted when we went inside our rooms.

I took off my school uniform and wore gym clothes.

I took my phone and put on my airpods before going downstairs to the gym.

I walked into the gym and thankfully there was no one. I started with some light stretching, feeling the tension ease from my muscles. The silence was almost eerie, broken only by the occasional creak of equipment as I moved through my routine.

As I moved on to the weights, I relished the freedom to experiment without any eyes watching. I pushed myself harder, feeling the burn in my muscles with each rep.

Time seemed to stand still as I lost myself in the rhythm of my workout. The absence of others allowed me to be fully present, to listen to my body and push myself to new limits I stopped due to the sound of my ringtone.

I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip of the water inside before picking up my phone to answer the call.

"Dad"

"Il mio piccolo diavolo"

"Why are you calling? Don't tell me that it's because I have to go back"

"No, non è questo il motivo per cui ti chiamo"

T:No, that's not why I'm calling you

"Then why? Is it because you miss your daughter?" I mocked.

"Mi manchi, mio ​​piccolo diavolo, ma non è questo il motivo per cui ti ho chiamato. Ho una missione per te, la porterai a termine?"

T:I miss you, my little devil, but that's not why I called you. I have a mission for you, will you complete it?

"Che missione e perché me la dai? Non sei stato tu a dirmi di mantenere un profilo basso e di non fare cose illegali per ora?"

T:"What mission and why are you giving it to me? Wasn't it you who told me to keep a low profile and not do illegal things for now?"

"I piani cambiano mio caro, e in più sei l'unica persona a cui potrei affidare questa missione "

T:Plans change my dear, plus you are the only person I could entrust this mission to

"Ok, qual è la missione?"

T:Okay, what's the mission?

"Non è molto, devi solo accompagnare la principessa della mafia coreana"

T:It's not much, you just have to accompany the Korean mafia princess"

"Che cazzo, sei serio? Non posso assolutamente fare da babysitter a una principessa, assolutamente no. Questo è pazzesco."

T:What the f*ck, are you serious? There's no way I can babysit a princess, no way. This is crazy."

"follia assoluta" I continued. What the hell is dad trying to do?

T: Absolute madness

"Sapete che una volta la mafia coreana è venuta a chiederci di firmare un trattato di pace con loro ma noi abbiamo rifiutato. Qualche giorno fa sono venuti a chiedermelo nuovamente e questa volta ho accettato

T:You know that the Korean mafia once came to ask us to sign a peace treaty with them but we refused. A few days ago they came to ask me again and this time I have accepted.

"Dato che hai firmato il trattato di pace, perché dovrei stare con la principessa?"

T:Since you signed the peace treaty, why should I be with the princess?

"Giusto per essere sicuri che non stiano tramando qualcosa"

T:Just to make sure they're not up to something

"Oh, prima che mi dimentichi, lei sa di te e domani frequenterà la tua scuola. Mi sono assicurato che frequentasse tutte le lezioni con te."

T:Oh, before I forget, she knows about you and will be attending your school tomorrow. I made sure she attended all the classes with you.

"Che cazzo papà"

T:What the f*ck dad

"Non devi preoccuparti di proteggerla, lo sa. Tieni d'occhio solo la mossa sbagliata che fanno e non esiterò a sconfiggere l'intera mafia coreana."

T:You don't have to worry about protecting her, she knows that. Just keep an eye out for the wrong move they make and I won't hesitate to take down the entire Korean mafia.

"Non essere ostile con lei. Stai con lei in ogni momento durante la scuola. Ti amo, mio ​​piccolo diavolo." With that he hung up.

T:Don't be hostile to her. Be with her at all times during school. I love you, my little devil.

Cazzo" I hit the closet thing to me which was the punching bag and it fell.

T: F*ck

"Woah," I heard someone's shocked voice. I turned and saw Steven with a shocked face.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. "How long have you been standing there?" I wonder if he heard me talking to my dad just now.

"Oh no don't worry I've just came and only saw you making the punching bag fall with just one hit. That's impressive, how did you do that?" he looked at me.

"It was just luck" I shrugged picking the bag up before hanging it.

"That can't be called luck, that hit..." He was about to continue but I cut him off.

"I said it was luck, now move I want to pass" he stepped away from the door still looking at me. I went out of the gym room to my room.

____________________________

Vote and comment🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 72 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
474K 16.6K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
13.3K 314 29
• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a strong, smart, hot, egoistic, cold, cheeky m...
60K 511 22
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...