Chance - Natasha Romanoff

By ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... More

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIV : Home
XXXV : Snap Out Of It

XXXIII : im yours

299 13 1
By ChanKrea

7 January 2013

"Don't go," Natasha muttered, watching Irmina get dressed for work. She just wanted Irmina to stay in bed longer than three hours. The older woman softly smiled at her, wearing her jacket, and rethought about the day—not much meeting but paperwork. Otto had urged her to take a break because it had been forever since the last time she took a vacation. Natasha rose to sit, a blanket falling from her body, and Irmina swallowed her next words. "Just skip work. I am sure they can handle themselves."

"Natalia..."

"You have Adelaide to oversee those special forces; you have Marlene to oversee the internal affairs; and you have Otto to take care of the entire base."

"Natty."

"Come on, Mina. We got back for like a month and still have no time for each other." Natasha begged, and Irmina paused with her uniform. She was searching for her phone, changing her mind quite quickly, and she did not want to go to work either. Natasha had her hand on Irmina's back and handed her the phone; her arms soon wrapped around the older woman's waist, her chest pressed against her back as her chin rested on her shoulder. "I knew I could convince you easily."

"Otto," Irmina starts, tilting her head to the side to receive those lovely kisses.

"A day off or a week off, Lieutenant General?" She rolled her eyes, definitely hearing the smirk in his tone. "Say hello to the missus for me, ma'am."

"Thank you, Lieutenant General."

"You are so welcome, Lieutenant General König."

Irmina sank her head forward, laughing to herself, and tossed her phone on the chair, along with her jacket. Natasha returned to bed, opening the duvet for her girlfriend.

"I'm yours for one week, and he said hello."

"Good enough—come here, you big softie."

Without another word, she crawled into the arms of her beloved Redhead while trying to get rid of her socks. Natasha laughed as Irmina got comfortable with her position. Her arm slid under Natasha's back, and her leg swung over Natasha's legs.

"Do you want to go to Italy?"

"What?"

"It's a quick flight," Irmina shrugged, her lips pressing against Natasha's shoulder. The younger woman chuckled in response—they basked in the sunlight as it slipped into the bedroom, the apartment felt warmer—more comforting. "I could book a flight and go to Calabria. There's a beautiful beach."

"What would be the itinerary?" Natasha mused, giddy about the little promise that Irmina would bring her to the different beaches around the world.

"The first few days in Calabria, enjoy the beach, the locals and the simple food. Then we can go to Rome, Venice, or Naples. I do have some properties that might need checking, so we will end it there."

"I sometimes forget that you are extremely fucking rich."

Irmina chuckled, playing with the red strands of hair, "So are we going?"

"Let me start packing."

"Pack light, we will get more clothes. A little shopping wouldn't hurt."

"For you, no. For me, yes."

"Sweetheart, was there ever a time I let you pay?"

"I feel—"

"My money has to be spent on the people I love. There is too much money to keep to myself. Do you understand?"

"Mina."

"I have put a billion dollars aside for whatever is to come; I still have billions and am still earning at least a million a year. You don't have to worry about money for the rest of your life if you choose to leave the stupid organisation."

Natasha was a little stunned by that declaration. Did Irmina just indirectly propose to her? The older woman went back to having her head on her chest and her hand playing with the ends of her soft red hair.

"Calm down, Natty. I can hear your heart racing."

"You and your damned enhanced hearing."

"It's not—I am right above your heart."

"Shut up." Natasha paused, her hand running through those blonde locks, as she truly pondered what their relationship meant and also about the impromptu trip. "Do you mean it?"

"Like the trip?"

"The rest of my life."

"Oh, I don't date just for the fucking, I date to marry. I'm quite obsessive to just let you go."

"That is a red flag."

"Is it? Anyway, I would gladly get on my knees to beg you to marry me. I want you for the rest of my life, and hopefully, you feel that way too."

"Your begging would be a sight."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I'll fucking marry you when the time is right."

"I thought a proposal should be more grand."

"It's a promise."

"Then I'll propose properly."

"I can't wait, and when is the earliest flight? Ask your ghosts to find out."

"Why?"

"I want to fuck you."

Irmina chuckled, thinking that was not a bad idea, "Which ghosts?"

"The one good with finances and planning."

"You summoned me for this so you can fuck your girlfriend?" A feminine voice and a shadowy figure appeared behind Irmina, and Natasha could see her face. The older woman turned to look at the woman, cackling to herself, and blew her a kiss. "Fine, at least your girlfriend is hot. We have a say in where."

"As long as Calabria and the nice property in Venice are on the list, then it's perfect."

"Only the one in Venice?"

Natasha sighed, being reminded once again how rich her big softie was. She knows Irmina inherited the money, the land, and everything that comes with her family name. She knows that Irmina didn't want it at first but is grateful now after realising that she and her family can live comfortably for generations. She knows but forgets that Irmina is royalty.

"I am pretty sure Maki is taking care of the rest." She had to inform her that Maki was doing it of her own free will, not because she forced her niece to do it. A lot of properties she had inherited all around the world are taken care of by the Bushidas, Jenny, and Nikolai. The ones in Germany, she takes care of them, or the government just took them, so she will have to get them back.

"Okay, I'll do a quick check on the others and plan your trip, so enjoy your fuck."

With that said, she walked through the wall and went to the laptop in the living room, seeing that no one could see the screen, which was just randomly turned on. Natasha had her front pressed against Irmina's clothed back, kissing along her neck.

She turned around and pinned Natasha to the bed. A slight blush on her face, practically drooling at the sight of Natasha's body.

"I can't get my uniform dirty—wait, stay down."

Natasha scoffed but still listened, watching Irmina strip her clothes, struggling a little bit because her back still hurt like hell. Even after a month, her nerves haven't healed enough. However, Natasha enjoyed that the marks she left on Irmina, finally stayed for once.

She listened to Irmina complaining about hickeys and bite marks after she came home from work. They always laughed about it—Adelaide and Marlene were the ones who pointed them out every single time.

Not once in her life has Irmina had to worry about hickeys because they would be gone within minutes or even seconds.

"Take a picture, it would last longer, darling."

"Fuck me already."

"Mhm, getting to it."

Tracing her scarred hand down that gorgeous body, blue eyes stared at her lips, and slowly moving down to her breasts and the scar she remembered James had given to her, she watched it happen. Her short blond hair slowly slipped from behind her ears as she leaned to kiss that scar. She was so soft and kind, unlike that mission.

"I haven't even done anything," She whispered, her eyes trained on her pussy. "And you are this wet?"

"I have pent-up sexual tension, and you owe it to me."

"Then what about me?"

"I'll fuck you with the strap."

Her smirk turned into a little cute and excited smile, turning away from her girlfriend and looking forward to that. She was slightly teasing, and Irmina gave what she asked for because she was excited for her turn. But by no means does that mean that Irmina did not satisfy Natasha properly. She did everything to have her sweetheart shiver at her touch.

Moments after Natasha calmed from her high, Irmina placed kisses on her stomach, slowly moving up to her neck and Lucia entered the bedroom, saying that the planning was all done before Aki stepped in when Lucia could not focus on her words to explain.

"When are you going to let me watch?" Aki pouted while Irmina chuckled in response, her eyes held the same love always when they were younger. The eyes she looked at Natasha were completely different from the time they were in love—the sweet forbidden love. The Redhead glared at Aki as she poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue, annoyed at the banter the former wives had for one another. "Do not need to be jealous, Natasha. I am dead, remember?"

"You will watch when I fuck your lovely Irmina with the strap."

"That will always be a sight to witness," Aki laughed, patting Natasha's knee before starting to explain their trip, eyes training on Irmina's body when she left for the bathroom.

"Mina, I haven't given—"

"Do it in Calabria; we have a lot of space to ourselves—one week, baby. My full attention, I promise you, if Anna does not get into trouble."

"She might be pissy once she finds out we are vacationing without her."

Irmina voiced, peeking her head from the bathroom, "It is quite hard to take her out of school without losing her scholarship, which she worked so hard for."

"Flight is in three hours, lovebirds."

"Pack light," Irmina reminded from the showers. The cold water running to numb her body from the pain she is suffering and will never tell Natasha because she will worry too much about it. She didn't even hear Natasha's light footsteps when she entered the showers.

"Your back?"

"No."

"Mina," Natasha whispered, her hands pressing against Irmina's back, trying to release as much tension as she could with the massages. "I asked for no missions so I can take care of you, you big softie."

"I don't need—"

"No, I want to because you are the love of my life. You are who I live for and come back home to. You are the air I breathe. So please, let me help you, my Love."

"So romantic," Irmina breathed before letting out a pained groan when Natasha pressed right on her spine. "That hurts too much."

"I know, baby, a little more."

"It's weird that you're calling me baby when I'm—ah!" Her palms pressed against the wet wall, a soft whimper slipped through her lips and she was still trying to hold back her pain. "When I am the older one."

Soothing kisses on her shoulders with hands still pressed on her back, massaging to miraculously heal the nerves.

"You bitches took too long, we packed for you and called Adelaide and Marlene to send you to the airport. They haven't left since Otto hasn't called them back," Lucia said, practically dragging the two of them out of the shower and Irmina slightly relieved from pain. "They are driving you two to the airport."

"Anna is here too; they managed to get her out and they will sneak her back in. So hurry up," Kaiser said, always good to see his grand-neice again. Irmina quickly got dressed and wanted to see her daughter. I have not had the chance to see her daughter for quite a while, a couple of months is more like it. Marlene has the help of Anna's PE teacher to smuggle her out—he has the biggest crush on the woman.

— | —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crimson By ena

Fanfiction

20 3 3
Maria Alekseev. The name was known to few, but that was about to change. After witnessing many terrible things in her life, Maria finally decided to...
74.2K 1.9K 28
━━━━━━━SOUR━☂☄ ❱ ❝ bucky barnes daughter ᵕ̈ in which﹔ two heroes once knew each other and fell i...
35.6K 973 46
In which Ivanna Niloleavna, a former Russian assassin and avenger, vows to fight by Steve Rogers side even if time is agaisnt them. ste...
32.2K 1.1K 35
After being a fake family for three years they had a failed escape, Natasha got taken by S.H.I.E.L.D. She started a new life, she got adopted by Nick...