XVIII : Her Princess

19th June 2010

19th June 2010

"About time."

"Hey! I rushed here from Kolbenz for you. Not my fault the train was delayed." Irmina huffed, handing her a cup of coffee. Natasha denied it at first because she liked her coffee and certain but it seemed like Irmina knew how exactly she liked it. "Half espresso, half water, four pumps of creamer and extremely hot. Basically a fresh Americano and more milk. I—"

"I like the taste of this more than the other coffees."

"I know so take. It's hot." Natasha took it hesitantly and smelled the coffee, glancing at Irmina who took a sip of whatever drink she had with a smirk. Natasha took a sip, testing it. Irmina was perfect with her coffee. "I know, I'm perfect."

Natasha smacked her muscle-packed bicep and took another sip, looking away from the blonde and her dreamy blue eyes. She couldn't help but have the words of Aki and Meyer running through her head.

"Love her."

"She wants it."

She is still denying it.

"Hello?" Irmina said in a sing-song voice, placing her hand on Natasha's forearm with the coffee. "Morgen Romanov."

"Morgen König."

"There she is!"

"Sorry been distracted."

Irmina let out a hum, watching the people walk past them. It was still early in the morning, the people of Berlin were either exhausted or excited to get on with their day or end it.

Both of them love how mundane it was.

"Come on tour guide."

"Hey! Tour guide is an insult. I'm an escort. My lady."

Irmina bowed, laughing and put her hand out for Natasha. The Russian swatted it away and pushed her, walking in another direction. Irmina managed to hold on to her wrist and pull in the direction they were supposed to go.

"We should get some breakfast before doing whatever you want."

"How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, on the train."

"Must be uncomfortable."

"I can sleep anywhere unlike you, princess."

Natasha looked up to her and Irmina ran, trying to avoid as much bodily harm as she could. The Redhead chased after the Blonde, getting the attention of the early birds. With her hair and the running. Natasha panted as she chased after Irmina.

That German can run as long as she wanted and Natasha would be out of stamina.

"Good exercise, no?"

Natasha panted and kicked her shin, waiting for Irmina to recover and lead the way to breakfast. Irmina has her head on Natasha's shoulder before turning to look at the Redhead.