VII : Morning Ruined

Saturday, 20th June 2009

"Have you seen King?" Maria asked, looking around for the tall German. Aki and Maki looked at one another, surprised, before looking at their brothers. They shook their heads with a smirk. The siblings would have thought that Irmina would be out with the agents, but before, they were the three agents looking for Irmina.

"The house staff said she hasn't left her room yet," Micheal voiced as all six heads whipped in his direction.

"Obasan? Still in bed?" Aki voiced, very surprised as she looked over to one of her house staff before her children ran and crashed with her. The house staff chuckled and nodded at her question. They were confused to see Irmina absent from her temporary morning routine.

Maki gasped and looked at her sister and then Micheal. Micheal and Irmina had gotten closer than expected; they knew about each other more than Maria and Natasha. Micheal looked at her with wide eyes, a grin slowly forming on his face.

"She brought someone home!" Maki squealed, with Micheal nodding excitedly. Mako choked on his breakfast while Akira spat his water after hearing what Maki had concluded. Aki made a disgusting face at her brothers as she tossed some tissue at them while her sons looked at her and her siblings, bewildered.

"What are you on about?" Natasha asked, frowning at the pilot.

"Oh, you'll find out," Akira wheezed, trying not to die of choking. Maki helped him for a literal second before hooking her arm with Micheal's, excited to see what kind of woman Irmina had brought home.

So willingly.

Irmina had hooked up with a lot of people, but never once she brought them home and let them stay over or even let herself stay at their place. The reason that she doesn't want to share but was insecure about and hated it. 

Maki and Micheal practically skipped with one another, following Maki's lead to Irmina's room while Maria and Natasha questioned their whole existence. Aki opted to stay behind to spend her rare free time with her children. Their brothers stayed back, not wanting to traumatise them if they were to find themselves in an awkward situation.

Maki opened the doors to Irmina's room with no warning. The four of them looked into the room with widened eyes. Not a single word came out. They were too surprised to make a move, look away, or shut the doors.

Irmina was propped on one elbow, head tilted back, eyes shut, and soft moaning came from her mouth. A woman's figure was between her legs as a blanket covered her. Irmina tangled her hand into the dark hair as her brows furrowed in pleasure.

They saw her bare chest; those beautiful breasts of Irmina were on show.

Despite being a sultry scene, Irmina looked majestic.

Finally, some sense was knocked into Maki's head after a few seconds; she scrambled to shut the doors with no noise to alert her distracted aunt. Maria and Natasha looked at the doors with nothing but an annoyed feeling. Maki looked at Micheal with a stunned face, not knowing what to say to one another. Micheal turned to his superiors with a small smile, hidden from the two as their brows furrowed.