Rejected By You (Boyxboy)

بواسطة iamJuju

He gasped as I took his hand and place it to my fast beating heart. "You don't have to decide immediately, j... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Silver Knight High School
Chapter 3: The Gift
Chapter 5: Wake Up
Chapter 6: Bring Back my Amnesia
Chapter 7: Double The Pain
Chapter 8: The Baby
Chapter 9: Going Back
Chapter 10: You slap me... She will bitch slap you
Not A Chapter
Chapter 11: You're Back
Chapter 12: I'm Stubborn?
Chapter 13: He is Sick?
Chapter 14: Gay? Only for him
Chapter 15: Liquor Chocolates
Chapter 16: Blue Balls
Chapter 17: I Forgot Him
Chapter 18: Shame On Me Shame On Us
Chapter 19: The Sleepy Little Prince
Chapter 20: Maybe, I Like Him
Chapter 21: Flour
Chapter 22: Grey and The slice of Lemon
Chapter 23: From Now On, You're Mine
Chapter 24: Me. Bodyguard-Part 1
Chapter 25: Me. Bodyguard-PT 2
Chapter 26: Second Opportunity
Chapter 27: The Truth Will Set Me Free?

Chapter 4: The Rejection

28.9K 869 155
بواسطة iamJuju

Picture of Danny Shwarz as Logan

Sam POV

Our future Alpha is his birthday today and he is going to find his Luna. I hope our future Luna have a kind heart and listen to her pack members.

And here I am helping Anne in the kitchen with the other omega. I don't have a plan to stay in this party, after this I'll go back to my room and sleep. And Anne already knows my plan she tried to stop me and told me to enjoy the party. But I just raise my eyebrow to her, she know this pack don't treat me like a family or even a member, except her and his mate of course and Alpha Robert and Chase too. So why go, right?

After preparing everything and eating my dinner, I say good night to Anne, but before she let me go she gave me a kiss on my temple and say good night, too.

I run upstairs to avoid the others; once I was in my room I took a bath and lay down to my bed. I toss and turn as I conclude that my eyes and brain would not cooperate to my exhausted body to go to sleep. So I decided to stand up and go outside to take some fresh air. I went to my closet to change my clothes, once I was done I walk out to my room but before that I look left and right to see if anyone is in this hallway. When no one is around I use the back entrance so no could see me leaving the house. But to my luck...

"Sam, where are you going?" Alpha Robert ask

"Good evening, Alpha Robert. I'm just going to take a fresh air." I answer

"Ok, but don't take to long and stay in our territory, rouges might lurking around in the near area."

"Ok Alpha, thank you" I said and leave.

I run towards in my secret place, I took off my shoes and put my feet in the water. I look at my watch and it says it's already in the middle of the night, our future Alpha might already find his Luna. I wonder what she look like.

My mind went about my wolf; Uncle Seb said he is sleeping that's way I hadn't shifted yet. At the age of 10 you should already shifted, but I was already 16 last 3 days ago and didn't shift. Is there something wrong with me, well aside from being weakling. Is that the reason why my wolf doesn't like to shift? Does he think that I'm too weak to deserve him? I took off my feet in the water as I feel they are starting prune and lay down on the grass. I feel my eyes became heavy, so I let them close to take a nap.

As I open my eyes it's already in the morning, I look at my watch and panic as I put my shoes immediately and run back to the pack house. I use the back entrance again and went to the kitchen; I saw Anne already finished cooking.

"Where have you been? I check your room yesterday but you are not around and this morning too. Alpha asked you also this morning, I just told him that you wake up earlier and walk outside." Anne asked me who look so worried. I rush to her and give her a hug as I say...

"I'm sorry; I fell asleep into the woods last night. And I'm sorry for making you worried. And thank you for covering me to Alpha." she chuckles and rub my back; I know she can't resist my hug and puppy dog eyes.

"Okay you're forgiven." she pushed me gently from hug and taps my nose. "Take a bath and come back here to eat your breakfast, okay, now get out of here." I smile at her and rush to my room, no one is around, good. Maybe they are still sleeping from party last night.

As I take step from the stairs I smell the peppermint and lemon coming from upstairs. Suddenly my body and head started to ache. I walk carefully but my body starting to hurt so badly. What's happening to me? And my surrounding is starting blur. I take a deep breath and relax. Then suddenly my aching body suddenly disappears. Eh? What just happen? And my eyes came back to normal. I rush to my room to check my body if I have some wounds or snake bites me that I didn't realize when I was sleeping.

As I lifting the hem of my clothes, someone barge into my room. I turn around and see Logan looking murderous.

"I-it's you! I can't believe it! YOU!" he looks at me in disgust as grab my cheeks tightly. Suddenly I felt spark that went to my whole body and shudder.

"W-w-what are y-y-you ta-talking a-about? I-I I'm so-sorry if I've do-done so-something." I told him as I try to take off his hand on my face because he is hurting me. Then I smell that scent again, it's coming from him. Then my head is starting to hurt so bad it's not like earlier, what's happening to me? Am I shifting?

"You! I cannot accept you! You will not be my mate, I hate you! You are the one who killed my mother!" he shouts at me as my whole body froze on what he said.

"W-w-hat? M-mate?" Still trying to process what was he said. Realization went through me he is my mate!

He tighten the grip on my cheeks, it feels like I'm breaking in to two. "I, Logan James Knight, future Alpha of Silvernight pack. Reject Sam Martin as my mate." and threw me on the wall. "May you burn in hell, faggot!" then he spit me and walk out to the door.

He rejected me? My last hope to live, he rejected me, he doesn't want me. My heart is like breaking it hurts really hurts, I try to stand up but I can't, I can't breathe properly. I didn't realize that I was crying so hard when a drop of tears when to my hand. I think about what he said 'you killed my mother!' I didn't do it, I didn't kill his mother. My eyes starting to have black spot and they are getting bigger and I black out.

"Wake up please. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please wake up."

Logan? Did he regret on what he said? Is he taking me back?

"No, I'm not Logan. I'm so sorry, I should wake up soon, and I should have protected you. I'm so sorry please forgive." he said while he is sobbing. I open my eyes and look around and I saw nothing.

Who are you? Why are you crying?

"I'm you're wolf, my name is Eros. I saw what happen, I'm really sorry, please forgive me."

"You're my wolf?! Wow. It's nice to meet you finally, Eros. I thought you are the one who doesn't like me" I said to him.

"No, I do like you. I was just sleeping. I wake up when you smell our mate. I'm sorry please."

"It's okay, you're already forgiven even you didn't ask. We were rejected by our mate. And I was the one who should say sorry."

"What would we do now?"

"I don't kn-" I stop as I feel something stabbing my stomach and in my heart, I started to cry again from excruciating pain. Eros whimpered and growl in my head as he feels what I feel. I bend my body to lessen the hurt that I feel but it's not working it.

"What's happening?" I gritted my teeth as I was crying and asking my wolf.

"He is with someone." he growl a he answer me.

"What do you mean?"

"He is having a sex with someone, I cannot forgive him. From rejecting us, for hurting you and being with someone." he said with vicious voice.

"What should we do, he doesn't want me, us." I cried from the pain and from what I've learn. Is that easy to throw me away? Is that easy to be with someone immediately?

"Pack your important things, but before that we should do something to lessen the pain that we're having." he said to me.

"But where are we going? If we leave this pack we are going to be rouge."

"We will go to our brother." he said in a weak voice

"Brother? I'm only child. We don't have any brother." I'm starting to black out again, but I try my best not to.

"Just hurry up, before you faint again. If they don't want us here so be it we will give them what they wish for."

I took my bag from the cabinet, take the money that my Uncles and my parents gave to me. I put some of my clothes, my phone and of course my bear Benny."Wait do you know where is our brother your saying? We need to think first."

"Ok ok, take a deep breath. We will think about our situation." I did what he said and think. I have a brother? But how? Why my parents didn't tell me? If I didn't leave this house, surely I couldn't take the pain when I see him with someone.

"Ok this is my suggestion, let's just leave this pack and find our brother that you are saying. I have money to survive for 3 years." I say decidedly, there is no turning back.

"Okay, let's go to Logan's room. Now"

I just listen to my wolf on what he said. I really don't know what to do, once we are in front of his room. We open it without knocking, we saw Logan having a sex our pack slut Jennifer. They startled when the door was suddenly open. It was very hard and very hurt when you see it in your two very own eyes that your mate is with someone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Logan shouts as he saw us properly. "Get the hell out of here!"

"Maybe he wanted to watch us, babe. Let's give what he want." said by annoying Jennifer.

"Is that so, let's show him then." Logan said as he started kissing Jennifer again. I wanted to cry on what I was seeing but my wolf said to brave.

"I came here for a reason." I say as I was breathing hard because of pain that I'm having.

"Go on we're listening, and please hurry up." Logan irritatingly said

I take a deep breath and look in the eyes of Logan "I, Sam Martin, accept Logan James Knight rejection. From now on you are no longer my mate."

"Dude! He is your mate? I can't believe it this faggot is your mate?" said by the person at my back. I turn around and it was Connor, Vince and Peter.

"Not anymore I rejected him. Oh, by the way you can have him do whatever you want. But don't kill him, because I am the one who is going to kill him." Logan said with an evil smile." now get the hell out of here" he look at me one last time as Connor close the door.

"Now little faggot let's play hide and seek." he look at me with murderous smile as he grab my hand very hard.

"What are you going to do with me, let me go please." trying to pry his hand. He dragged me to the woods with his other friends. But they just laugh on my plead.

"Now that we are here, go hide little faggot. I'll count in ten so you could hide or run. You better run faster little faggot." he said in a cold voice.

"1 run faggot, 2 or else you could not walk anymore, 3 hide little faggot 4..."

I run as I could but I'm not feeling good my body is in pain.

"What's happening, Eros?" But my wolf doesn't response. "Eros?"

"I'm sorry; I'm too weak from the rejection and accepting it. And I think I'm starting shift."

"As in now?" I ask as I run and look around to hide myself. I look back again as I saw Connor running towards me.

"I told you faggot, run fast as you can or hide but you didn't listen." Connor said running in a couple of feet to me and he laughing like a maniac.

I never got scared like this in my whole entire life.

"Please just leave me alone, let me be. I'm going elsewhere anyway, please." As I start to cry. I yelp when he got my bag and drop me down with my bear.

He started punching me and kicking me like there is no tomorrow. I feel my blood pouring my mouth.

"Please stop." As I try to step away from him. I step his step his foot very hard, he yelp and let me go.

I started to run again, I don't know where to hide, what to do. I look back where is Connor is, he is chasing me. Suddenly I remember my phone I took it in my pocket and I dial the person who could help me fast. He answered it immediately. "Hello Sam?"

"Chase help me please, they running towards me, please help." I plead to him and crying. I hear someone telling something to Chase.

"Who? Sam? Who are they? Where are you?" He asked worriedly and fear in his voice

"Please Chase; I'm in to the woods. Please"

"We're coming, wait for me. Hide somewhere. Who are they Sam? Sam!?"

"It's Connor and his friends, plea-" I told him as I yelp when I trip on the root as my glass and phone fall in my hand.

"Tsk tsk tsk little faggot, we found you again." Connor say as he look at me from head to toe. "Look what we have here, I didn't realize that you have a beautiful eyes, little faggot." licking his lips.

He pulled my feet toward him. And he started to lift my clothes.

"No no please! What are you doing, please stop please." I say as Connor touching my exposed skin.

"I didn't know you have a smooth and soft skin, little faggot." and he started to unbuckle my jeans.

"Connor, dude what are you doing? Don't tell me you like this faggot." I don't know whose talking.

"Maybe, look at his skin it's like a skin of a girl and his eyes they are so beautiful. Get the hell out here, look for Vince." Connor said as I shout at him to stop and trying to pull back my jean. But he punched me really hard in the gut to stop me from moving. My whole body is in pain, I can't move any longer. I just plead to him to stop as I cry.

I saw him unbuckling his pants, I started to panic again. What he's doing? He put his whole body to me, and started touching me everywhere.

"What are you doing?! Please stop! Chase! Please help me! Please stop. Connor stop please." I cry harder as he successfully pushs my jeans and throw it somewhere.

"Shut up! I said shut up!" he said to me and punched me again and he starts to pull my boxer short.

"No! No! Stop Connor please! Don't do this to me please." I shout my pleas to him, but he is not listening. He took my both hands and places them top to my head, then he started to kiss me and touch me everywhere. "Why are you doing this to me, Connor. Please stop, I didn't do anything to deserve this, I didn't do anything wrong to you." I sob

Connor, stopped on what he was doing and look at me crying. He stiffened for a second and stand up immediately.

"Shit! shit! shit!" he swore while he buckle his pant again. "Don't tell this to anyone faggot or else I'm going to kill you." He kick me hard in the stomach and as I cough blood. His two friends came running toward to us, they look Connor and me.

"Let's go. Let him go home by himself." Connor turned around and walked away. While his friend looking at me in pity and guilt, one of them walk to me and say sorry as he put my jeans back and buckle it. Then he follows Connor.

I just cry and cry. I try to sit down but I can't, I saw the big tree and start to crawl.

I was panting really hard when I successfully lean on the tree. My body started to double in pain. I grit my teeth to stop from shouting in pain, but I can't take anymore so shout really hard. "We're shifting hang on."

For 30 minutes of shouting and groaning my voice is hoarse and dry. I cried in pain as my body start to move and dislocate, my whole body is making a popping sound as they move. I close my eyes in pain, I felt my face start to deform as the sound of my bones moving. I shout again when my feet start moving and dislocate. I was shouting the whole process of shifting; I fainted as I couldn't do it anymore.

"-ake up! I said wake up! Sammm!"

I groan as I open my eyes, suddenly I see every details of the trees, every moving particles that floating around me. I can hear everything around me and the smell of the forest and the smell of the burning leaves. I shifted.

My ears suddenly perk up as I hear a twig snap not to far from my place. Suddenly a big wolf jump from the tree. Rouge. I try to stand but my feet are numb and stumble back on the ground.

He circles us and bark to the woods, I try to step backward to escape but he viciously snap his teeth. Then suddenly he attack and started bite and dig his sharp nails in my body. I tried to fight back but he is stronger and larger. Then another rouges surrounded me, I can't escape I need to fight if I want to live again. He circle again and jump but I dodge him. He circles me around and he pounce me again. I yelp as he bite my neck very hard and dig his sharp nails in my stomach, I use my hind leg to kick but I can't I'm too weak, I'm starting lose a lot of blood and my eyes start to get heavy.

"Eros?"

I heard a loud growl and snarl around the corner. I saw a large black wolf who jump and lunge my attacker, I hear them fighting to each other, I want to see what's happening but my eyes are starting get heavy. "Our brother is here Sam, he came for-." I feel my body starts to phase back to human form.

Then suddenly I felt someone put my head on their lap, and then I saw the bluest eyes that I've ever seen. "Aleksei, I'm here don't close eyes, little brother. We will bring you to the hospital, don't close your eyes. Stay with me, little brother." Is he crying?

"Brother" I tried not to close my eyes but my eyelids are too heavy to open.

"Yes brother, I'm your brother your safe now, please don't close your eyes" he said as carry me.

"Thank you for saving me" then I close my eyes to slumber.

Hello, Thank You for reading my book. Again sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammar, as I've said before I'll fix it soon. Leave a comment and please vote. Thank you again :) See you in next update...

]#MǕ1

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3K 84 24
Warning Bxbit's been a year already and it starts to heal. my scars starts to fade and my heart, though aching, is starting to feel better. and yet...
1.9M 55.7K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
196K 4.7K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
524K 16.8K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...