It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23[M]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

43

138 14 3
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

It is difficult for Rose to sit still without doing anything. There's still a lot of time before lunch, and she's free. She could go for a run, but on the other hand, it's impossible. It's impossible to let go of what happened. She walks around the room, grabbing the phone every now and then. She knows for sure that Chahee has plans for Jennie. Surely now she can take advantage of the situation. She wants to scream from her stupidity. Yell at herself for saying such shit. Everything was spoiling anyway, and now it's worse than ever. No, it wasn't Jennie's fault that everything was messing up. It was only her fault. Thoughts. These thoughts just do not give her peace of mind and corrode everything from the inside. She should have talked to her earlier, so as not to turn it all into such a pile of shit.

She notices the pills on the bedside table and mentally curses that Jennie has forgotten them in plain sight again. Rose approaches to take them, but hesitates, choosing either to take them away or just hide them in a drawer. She feels like Jennie won't be doing this anymore, that she's on her own now. Rose freezes with the pills in her hands. No, she's not going to pick them up yet. If Jennie decides to finish everything, let her give it to me. She won't make that decision for her. The blonde pulls out a drawer and flinches because there is a knock on the door. Without waiting for an answer, the door is immediately opened. Eunchae. The girl swears under her breath, quickly throwing pills into the bedside table, but does not close it, but straightens up, watching the actions of the guest.

-What do you want here?

-I didn't come to you.- Eunchae walks deeper into the room and stops between two beds right in front of Rose. She thinks for a moment, but after making a decision, she still sits down not on the empty bed, but on Jennie's bed.

-As you can see, she's not here.- Rose says, grabbing chocolates from the drawer and immediately closing it. She walks past Eunchae, purposely brushing her knees. She goes to the trash can and throws the chocolates there, then goes to her bed, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Eunchae opened her mouth slightly, but didn't say anything.

Roseanne climbs onto the bed with her feet and sits on the windowsill. She takes out her phone, but does not hurry to turn it on, because she is watching the girl who gets up and goes to the trash.

-The chocolates are not spoiled, and you have no right to throw them away.- Eunchae opens the lid of the trash and takes out the chocolates.

-You can have it for yourself. She wasn't going to eat them even before they were in the trash. Now only you can eat them. And if you didn't get the hint, and you need to be blunt, then Jennie's not there, get lost.

-It's okay, I'll wait. From what I've seen, you're not doing well. I'm glad.- Eunchae walks over and sits down on Jennie's bed again. Although she is now sitting sideways to Rose and even almost with her back, she still continues to talk.- She finally realized what kind of person you are.

Rose types a message to Jennie:

Rose: Eunchae is in the room.

Jennie: Wow? Tell her to leave. I'm busy.

Rose: She's not going to leave, she's waiting for you.

JennieOkay.

-Yes, I always look at people. I can see everything.- Eunchae turns slightly to look at the blonde.

Rose: What do you mean by that? She's your friend. She's talking to me, and I can barely control myself. Solve this problem.

Jennie: The fact that you can't control yourself is not my problem! I'll text her or come back.

Rose: When?

-You're very observant, aren't you?- Rose calmly replies. No emotions. There were no emotions that could throw her off balance, just a burning desire to finally get it over with. She was already pretty sick of this strange girl, who seems to have completely relaxed and sees no boundaries.

Jennie: I'll be back in five or ten minutes.

-Then why didn't you see that the guy with whom you had "love" is a complete asshole and just mocks you?- Rose's left eyebrow arches defiantly.- Have you seen the whole school laughing at you? Oh, yes, you saw it, but you were sure he had nothing to do with it. Do you know why? Of course you know, the doctor told you that, or rather, your mother, when he visited you at home.

Eunchae gets to her feet, but doesn't go anywhere. She stands by the bed and looks like she's boring into Rose, and her nostrils are flaring:

-What makes you think that? You're talking bullshit....

-No, Eunchae. Initially, I thought that you were just a patient who was offended, and you emotionally stabbed someone with scissors. Did you know that your mom really likes to chat on different forums? You know they're not private, right? I just happened to come across this.- Rose is smiling.- No, it's not like that. You made me angry, and when I'm angry, I'm curious. Putting everything together, I saw the whole picture...

Eunchae's mother defended her daughter so much that she ensured that what happened was recognized as a misunderstanding. That Eunchae almost killed a man because she was bullied. On those forums, her mother discussed the incompetence of doctors. That they were all stupid, and her daughter was a victim. She was partly right: her daughter was indeed a victim.

-...You have a very determined mother, since she was able to save you from a diagnosis of a type of manic-depressive psychosis. I'm not saying that's the case.- Rose raises her hands, palms up to her.- Neither could the doctors say, but judge for yourself.- Eunchae stands with her fists clenched, but she doesn't answer or move.- "a distorted, completely irrational reflection of reality or some part of it, as well as one's own role in this reality." This is a quote, if anything. There's a lot more, but I don't know you that well, do I?- Park is looking out the window. Presumably, Jennie should be coming out of the woods soon. Anyway, she went smoking with Irene along that not very well-trodden path. The main thing is that Eunchae didn't kill her before.- If I knew you better... I'm sure you have more symptoms. The doctors' suspicions were precisely that you were a psychopath. And also... It could be schizophrenia. Can you imagine? It also manifests itself in different ways.

-Shut your mouth.- Eunchae says through her teeth.- I'm healthy. You're ruining everything, you're a bad person. You want to spoil me now.

-No, Eunchae, I'm just chatting with you. You can answer. This is called a dialogue.- Rose grins, which makes Eunchae's lips twitch, exposing her teeth.- Your mother has convinced you and everyone that you are healthy. That everyone is to blame. Everyone except you. Tell me, how did you feel when your lover was in bed with that girl? They were hanging out in bed, weren't they?

-Shut up.- Eunchae hisses, jumping up to the bed. Rose quickly tucks her leg under her. Now she is sitting pressed into the windowsill with her legs tucked under her, and Eunchae is standing by her bed and does not seem to intend to leave the room, which is good for Rose, who has a plan.- You're lying all the time. It's none of your business! I...

-Are you going to poke me with scissors too? You're sick, Eunchae. You're a psychopath. You're not healthy.- Rose looks at Eunchae, but out of the corner of her eye she hopes to see Jennie coming out of the woods.- What happens when Jennie finds out what you're like? Do you think you're better than me? Did you want her to see what kind of apple I am? What if she sees what you're like? Apples of this kind don't even exist. She definitely wouldn't touch it.- She smiles, but she's already doing it rather stiffly, because Eunchae is at a low start, and it's unlikely that the bed will stop her. The main thing is to stop for at least another five minutes.- What's inside, Eunchae? Tell me, who's better: Jennie or that guy? Jennie, right? She told me how pathetic you are. You've talked about it. You complained. She felt sorry for you. She talked to me about it. She feels sorry for you. She sympathizes with you. It is customary to sympathize and pity all sick people. And you're sick.- The blonde understands that she is in a hurry, that any word she says now can become critical, but if she pauses, she will no longer be able to hook Eunchae on this hook.

-Shut up.- The girl whispers in a voice no longer her own.- They were laughing at me. He deserved it. Jennie is not like that.

-Do you know what she said?

-She didn't say anything! You're lying.

-I was jealous of her for you, and she laughed at it. She laughed, Eunchae, listing a lot of people who should be jealous of, but not of you. She wouldn't be with you, first of all because she thinks you're ugly.- Rose stretches out her hand and bends her finger.- Secondly, unhealthy and thirdly, unworthy to even think about it for a second.- Rose starts laughing.- You're so creepy. Well, that's my opinion. You...

The girl doesn't have time to finish. Eunchae rushes forward across the bed and grabs her by the hair, immediately pulling her towards herself. She pulls with such force that Rose almost falls over the bed headfirst. The blonde grabs Eunchae's wrists with both hands, and tries to get support with her feet. Having just managed to get her feet off the windowsill onto the bed, she feels a new jerk. This time, Eunchae, growling under her breath, pulls even harder, and Rose flies off the bed face forward. She lets go of Eunchae's hands, managing to protect her face, but due to the fact that Eunchae didn't let go, but pushed her head down, Rose still bumps her nose into her palms, and sparks fly from her eyes.

Eunchae, not letting go of the girl's hair, jerks her head up and slams it into the floor with all her might. It's enough for Rose to hit her forehead on the floor to understand that putting up with this before Jennie arrives is not a good idea at all. She underestimated Eunchae's approach to beating. And she came up with all seriousness, otherwise how to explain that she continues to diligently shove the blonde face to the floor while she tries to resist. Another blow to the forehead, and Roseanne manages to twist out and roll over on her back. For a second, she thinks it's going to be easier now, because now both her hands are free. But Eunchae, grabbing her by the neck, literally hits her in the larynx with her hands, and then, leaning over, squeezes. Park can't cough, she can't even breathe. The hands with which she was just ready to defend herself begin to hang in the air in a panic in an attempt to somehow fend off the girl. Eunchae bangs the back of Rose's head on the floor, and Rose hits her on the head with her hands and continues to try in vain to gulp air. The blows to Eunchae do not just seem weak: it seems that the hands are now completely exhausted. Rose clings to her hair, then to her shoulders. Rose looks into this scarcely familiar red, wrinkled and as if swollen with tension face. She would have already apologized and screamed for help, anything to end it, but she can't make a sound. Hitting Eunchae with her knees in the back, she feels for a second how someone else's hands on her neck weaken, but only for a second. Her head feels like it's going to explode.

The blonde wakes up when the hands disappear from her neck. It seemed like she passed out and some time passed, but no. If time had passed, she would have been unconscious by now. The girl quickly backs away, away, into a corner. She's holding her neck. She can't tell if she's breathing or still not. She doesn't hear Jennie, who is shouting something, or Eunchae, whose mouth is opening in response to Kim's screams. Tinnitus or not... Or their voices seem so loud.

-It's her fault!.- Eunchae shouts, sitting on the floor and raising her hands palms up to Jennie.- You wouldn't date me, would you? Even if she hadn't bewitched you? Isn't that true? She's a liar. I would like her to suffer. Such people deserve it. So that she would not be alive. Then you'd be with me.

-You're a sick fool.- Rose flinches when Jennie kicks Eunchae right in the head.- I wouldn't date you even if you were the last chick on earth!- Jennie hisses, leaning over the girl.- You sick bitch!

Rose wants to tell Jennie to shut up. Jennie quickly comes over and squats down next to her:

-Breathe, it's okay.- Her hand is on Rose's cheek, but she turns her attention back to Eunchae.- You're sick. If I see you around again, I'll fucking kill you.

-It's all true.- Eunchae mutters to herself as she gets to her feet.- You're just as bad. You...

-We are not bad, but you are not healthy. You're sick!- Kim lets go of Rose and jumps to her feet. Rose reaches out to grab Jennie's leg to stop her, but the brown-haired girl doesn't even notice her hand on her leg.

Jennie jumps up to Eunchae and, taking her by the scruff of the neck, pushes her towards the door.

-Sick bitch. Fuck you, get treated!

She pushes Eunchae out of the room so violently that Rose thinks she has fallen. The blonde flinches at the slam of the door.

-Listen.- Jennie quickly sits down next to her, starting to examine her girlfriend.- Everyone is in the dining room now. We can report her. Let's call someone? I just... fuck, I kicked her out, and I should have called someone. She'll be kicked out.

Rose takes the girl's hands and squeezes them.

-No, you don't need to. I told her that you wouldn't date her. I knew she was going to freak out.

-What? Rose, she almost killed you! She was strangling you. Don't you understand?- Jennie looks at Rose while she is silent.- You understand.- She adds more quietly.- Then why?

-Her mom. She won't be kicked out just like that. This is where the madhouse starts. Everything worked out fine. I don't want this showdown. Please. Everything is fine.

-It's not just about you.- Jennie sits down on the floor next to the girl.- She's obviously not okay. I really thought it was possible to bring a person so that he would pick up a pair of scissors and hit. I thought there might be a moment when I myself would not understand how I would do something like this if... I don't know.

-I'm calm and adequate. You can't hit people, especially with scissors.- Rose grins, removing her hands from her neck.

She looks at her hands. She wanted it to be like this. She wanted Jennie to do it, and she did. But Rose can't get rid of the feeling of fear: It wasn't worth it. She should be glad that everything worked out, but inside there is only a huge lump and her heart is pounding furiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...
4.8K 55 22
"You're my Angle, Baby" [ As it said, to fall in love with the correct person we should fall for the wrong one first. But when the wrong person is...
53.5K 2K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...
7.7K 284 29
What if you're done a regretful thing just because you badly needed money? What if you're done a move that makes your love once hurt? Mina and momo...