You're alright, Larusso

By jessiwritesstories

Daniel is new to California and is starting his new job at a school called West Valley High. He meets the oth... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Cast List
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Author's note
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Author's Note!
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Author's Note
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Author's Note!
Thanks for reading!
New story!
2nd book??
2nd book!!

Chapter XV

13 1 0
By jessiwritesstories

Bobby's POV

“Who are you calling?” Jimmy whispered to him while Johnny was sleeping.

“Daniel” Bobby replies.

“I'm going to ask him if he can at least try talking to Johnny” Bobby adds.

“Are you sure that's going to work?” Tommy asks.

“Yeah, what if Daniel's just like, ‘No dude, I'm never talking to Johnny ever again’ or something?” Dutch chimed in.

Tommy punches him on the arm.

“Not helping, man” grumbles Tommy.

“Ok guys, shut up I'm calling Daniel” Bobby warns.

The phone rings for a few minutes, and then Daniel picks up.

“Hello..?” Daniel answers.

“Hey Daniel” Bobby greets.

“I know it might be weird of me to call you, but I think you need to hear this” Bobby adds.

“Um, ok, what's up?”

“Daniel, can you please talk to Johnny? I know you guys had a fight, but it was just a huge misunderstanding. If you give him a chance to speak, then I genuinely think you guys would be able to make up and—”

Suddenly, the line went dead.

“Daniel? Daniel”

“He hung up on me, great!” Bobby mutters.

“That's tough” Dutch laughs.

“Shut the fuck up Dutch”

——————————————————————
Daniel's POV

“Daniel, why did you hang up?” Jessica questions.

“I don't know; Bobby was talking a lot, and  then he said something about making up, and I… I just don't know what to do” Daniel sniffles.

“Awww, Daniel”

“I just can't see him right now. I don't know when I'll be ready, but I can't” Daniel sniffles.

“We understand, Daniel; there is no need to rush” comfort Ali.

——They lock up and leave the school——

——————————————————————
Johnny's POV

Johnny feels himself getting shaken and gets up.

“What the fuck? Why did you wake me up” Johnny asks, clearly irritated.

“ ‘cause you have to get ready to go to school” Jimmy tells him.

“School? What am I? A kid?” Johnny argued.

“You're not, though I think you have the brain of one” Tommy jokes.

“Hey!”

“What he's trying to say is that you have to get ready to go to school because you work there” Bobby explains.

“Ohhhh, right, I get it” Johnny says.

“Yeah, so we'll just—”

“I'm not going” Johnny interrupts.

“What do you mean you're not going?” puzzles Bobby.

“I mean, I'm not going” Johnny said, emphasising each word.

“But you have to” Tommy faltered.

“Yeah, if we all have to go to that shithole, you do too” Dutch mutters.

They all look at Dutch, making him shut up.

“I don't have to; I can just call in sick again” yawned Johnny.

“But—”

“No buts I'm not going” Johnny scoffs.

“What would your mother think of that?”

And geez, that was a low blow from Bobby, but he's right; in the midst of the situation, he forgot why he got this job as a teacher to start with. His mom. He's doing this for her.

“Sorry if that was too much” Bobby apologises.

“No, it's ok, I'll go to school” Johnny mutters.

“Really, that's great!” cheered Tommy .

——Johnny gets ready for school, as for some reason the guys are already dressed, and once he's done, they get into Johnny's car (which Johnny didn't like) and head to the school——

“Thanks for the ride, Johnny” thanked Dutch.

“Yeah, yeah, I'll see you at break” Johnny replies.

——————————————————————
Bobby's POV

——The day goes by alright, and the bell rings for lunch, the boys decided to stay in because they were “really tired”——

“Are you sure you're that tired? The diner is not even that far from here” queries Johnny.

“Yes, my legs are about to fall off; let's just eat in here” Bobby responds wearily.

“Okay” Johnny agrees.

While they are eating, the door opens, and they see the girls and Daniel come in. This is going to be sooo awkward.

“Hi guys!” Ali greets.

“Hey” they all murmur back, though Bobby doesn't think Johnny said anything; he was acting like his food was the most interesting thing.

No one knew what to say, so it was silent for a few minutes.

Daniel looked like he was about to cry, and Johnny was still “mesmerised” by his food.

All you could hear were the clicking of keys on a keyboard and the janitor talking.

Finally, the bell rang, putting everyone out of their misery. Everyone practically sprinted out the door, but as I turned around, I saw Johnny still sitting at the table, but it looked like he was on the verge of tears. He looked up at me and frantically started rubbing his eyes.

“Johnny, are you ok?” Bobby asks.

“Yeah, I'm fine, you can go” states Johnny, Bobby hearing him sniffle.

“Well, ok, see you at the end of the day” Bobby says, worried.

“Only if I survive it” Johnny answers.

What the fuck is that meant to mean? Whatever I guess, Daniel and Johnny will talk and make up. Bobby is certain. Just wait and see.

——————————————————————
Johnny's POV

——Johnny finishes his last two subjects, Science and English, and the rest of the school day goes by okay——

As the bell rang, Johnny packed up his stuff and left the classroom, but before he could leave the school, he's stopped by Bobby.

“Hey Bobby” Johnny sighs.

“Hey dude, I need your help” Bobby says.

“Yeah? What's up?” questions Johnny.

“I lost my keys; I've looked everywhere, and I can't find them” Bobby pants, has he been running?.

“Oh, I can help with that. Do you remember the last time you had them” Johnny asks.

“I think I last had them in the janitor's closet… or maybe it was in my car” Bobby says.

Johnny sighs “I will look in the janitor's closet, and you'll look in your car, okay?

Bobby nods, for some reason, getting giddy and smiling.

Whatever Johnny thinks, he just wants to get this over with so he can go home and go to sleep.

As Johnny is walking to the janitor's closet, he hears knocking on the door. He thinks someone is saying something, but everything is muffled, so he can't hear.

He opens the door and sees Daniel with his hands raised, like he was about to knock on the door.

“What are you doing here?” Johnny spits out.

But before Daniel could reply, Johnny was pushed into the closet, and the door locked. Not this again.

“Bobby, are you serious?”

“You guys have to make up; it's really awkward for everyone when you guys are in the same room, and it's getting annoying” Bobby yelled from outside the door.

“You guys are staying in there until you guys actually make up. I don't care if it takes years; I won't let you leave” Bobby adds.

Great. Just great; now Johnny has to talk to him.

——————————————————————
Daniel's POV

We both didn't know what to say until we heard Bobby yell “I don't hear you guys talking” from outside the closet. So I decided to be the bigger person and talk, as the faster we resolve this, the faster we can go home.

“So…” Daniel began, Yeah, not the best way to start the conversation, but Daniel didn't know what to say.

Johnny didn't say anything; he just stared at him, waiting for him to carry on.

“Kinda like deja vu” Daniel starts.

“Just spit it out already, Daniel”

There it was, his first name: it gave Daniel goosebumps, and Daniel’s mind went blank for a few seconds before he continued.

“Look, I know you don't believe me but Wednesday was a big misunderstanding, okay? I didn't kiss Ali; well, I did, but I didn't want to kiss her. I don't like her like that and I wasn't using you to get closer to her. I could never do that to you” Daniel rambles.

“So what if you didn't want to kiss Ali? You still said those hurtful words to me”

“Yeah, but can you blame me? You were saying hurtful stuff to me too and acting like a prick”

“I was acting like a prick? You have to be kidding me. How was I acting like a prick when you literally kissed someone when we were dating? You don't think that's something a prick would do?”

“I’ve literally said that it was a mistake; why can't you get that through your fucking skull? Are you really tha—” Daniel goes to say, but is cut off when Johnny bursts out laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Daniel asks, confused.

“We're fighting over of a girl we both don't like” Johnny giggles.

“Look, I'm sorry for not talking to you and saying you were using me to get with Ali. I knew you wouldn't do that” Johnny apologises, tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

“I'm sorry too for the things I said to you and also saying that you were a creep”

They laugh for a bit, but suddenly stop and look into each other's eyes. They lean in slowly, Daniel wrapping his arms around Johnny's neck, while Johnny takes hold of his waist, pulling him in even closer.

Daniel opens his mouth to give Johnny's tongue access to his, the kiss turns very passionate and the next thing you know Johnny's mouth is on Daniel's neck and he's sucking. Hard.

“J…Johnny, please” moans Daniel.

Daniel looks at him, and they're both smiling when they interrupted with a “Um, I don't hear you guys talking anymore, so if you guys are making out, can you do it somewhere else? At home maybe?”

Hearing Bobby's voice made them jump apart and hurry out the door.

“Hey” Bobby murmurs awkwardly.

Johnny goes up to him and hugs him “Bobby, thanks so much for getting us to talk. You don't know how happy am I to have you as a friend”

“Of course” gleams Bobby.

“I should probably get going; I'll see you guys on Monday?” Bobby asks.

“Yeah, Monday” Daniel grins.

As Bobby leaves the school, Daniel turns to Johnny, “So how about we continue at your place?”

Johnny smiled so hard it looked painful, “I would love nothing else but that, sunshine”

There was the nickname Daniel knows and loves, his heart fluttering at the sound of it.

“And can I ask you something?” Johnny adds.

“Of course”

“Daniel, I know we've had our ups and downs, but I know I can get through anything with you by my side. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my boyfriend?”

Daniel was speechless, for a few seconds, and then he beamed.

“Johnny, I will 100% be your boyfriend”

They hugged, Johnny lifting Daniel so his feet were off the floor.

They shared a quick peck on the lips and walked hand in hand out of the school.

The End (for now)

——————————————————————
Author's Note!

Hi my Luvs! This chapter had a lot of POVs. We're finally at the end of the story. I will be posting two epilogues because I really don't want this story to end. But as for now this is the end I really hope you thoroughly enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it and make sure to stay tuned for my next story and epilogues. Thank you, guys so much for reading my story, love you guys so much and have a great rest of your week 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 955 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...
76.1K 4.4K 40
*~*~* REWRITTEN AND PUBLISHED AS HUNTINGTON AVENUE ON MY PROFILE *~*~* Zachary West has it all. Near-perfect grades, a kind, loving family, and is a...
6.9K 157 19
You and your brother Daniel Larusso moved to California from New Jersey with your mother Lucille Larusso. Is your life in California gonna get bette...
1K 66 29
Football player meets figure skater Moving to the middle of nowhere, to a place called Arizona? The desert! Yep, that's my luck. And to top it off, I...