A hope in the darkness

By skdbhdnz

The world of TBOAH is in danger of destruction. A charitable god came to their aid ~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Extras
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapitre 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

625 28 9
By skdbhdnz

He looked away from them to see where the other heroes were, of course they were helping people get out of the palace. This means that...that Choi han was simply the princes' guard dog and that he had nothing else to do. As expected a sword collided with his shield, Cale rolled his eyes at that.

"Don't you see I'm busy." Cale looked at him bored.

"Were you the one who did all that?!" Choi han was angry again again nothing new here.

Cale could see the two princes coming this way, they were certainly interested in their discussion. He sat on the floor waiting for them to come, he didn't want to repeat the same things over and over, he was able to eat another piece before two more scowls were on him.

"Hello your majesties, a pleasure to see you." A playful look towards the Imperial Prince who had changed his expression to something disgusting.

"Answer his question, is it you?" The prince imperial asked expectantly.

"Hmm, not whole." He replied disintegrate, he was preoccupied with other more interesting things.

"Can you stop eating while we're talking to you!" Crown Prince Alberu was frustrated in front of this person.

" No thanks." He replied without even looking up.

"What do you mean not entirely?" Choi han asked, his sword was still on the shield.

"I killed the sword master and kissed the prince but I didn't blow anything up."

"How are we sure you're not lying?!" Choi han didn't believe it at all.

"I don't care what you think."

"Why did you kill my sword master?" Prince Adin asked.

"He was boring."

His answer made everyone frown but the questions continued.

"You could have saved the palace, couldn't you, but you didn't do anything?" Choi han asked angrily.

"Yes but no, the question here is more why you are here when the palace is on the verge of collapse, this conversation makes no sense." Cale looked at them like they were stupid but he had finished his cake he looked longingly at the dessert table but now they were all filled with rubble.

"Reinforcements are about to arrive." The prince replied to Cale.

"I hope they arrive in time." Cale was a little intrigued if the palace was going to last this long without his intervention, he was definitely going to stay to see that.

"You're not leaving either." The Prince Imperial remarked.

"I can do it whenever I want but it's more interesting here plus I can't die crushed under the rubble either if you can just stop with your sword on my shield that would be appreciated thank you." Cale looked at Choi han as he said this.

Choi han removed his sword as requested but it was still in his hand.

"Thank you, you would have nothing to eat I'm hungry I've been so busy today I barely had time to eat a cake at this party." Cale seriously asked as much activity made him hungry.

The looks he received clearly answered the question even without words, Cale just sighed but didn't say anything to that.

Another shake of the palace and everyone looked up at the ceiling.

"I think you should leave, it's going to collapse soon." Cale warned them.

Choi han looked around at Rosalyn as lock and the others were still evacuating the palace, they hadn't had time to get them all out. His gaze moved to Cale, this man could do something but he didn't even move.

"Don't look at me like that, you're not doing anything besides protecting these princes excuses."  Cale couldn't stay silent in front of Choi han's look of disdain, it was such hypocrisy.

"I protect them!"

"Yeah congratulations, they are almost safe now." He rolled his eyes at that.

"Don't pay any attention to him, where are the helpers?"  Alberu asked Adin.

"They shouldn't be very long now-" The shaking became stronger, he narrowly missed being crushed by a piece of the ceiling but he was saved by Choi han.

"Woa what a reflex, well done!" Cale clapped along.

The swordsman just watched as the pieces of the same ceiling fell onto Cale's shield but they bounced back like a ball.

"Do something, it's Roan you have a problem with, but not this kingdom!"

"Really, I have a problem with everyone." Cale said it calmly, which pissed off the swordsman once again.

Cale ignored him, he was starting to get annoyed himself when the damn thing was going to fall on their heads, he could almost think of a cliché of a novel, where nothing happened before the arrival of the hero as if the world had slowed down. He vaguely wondered if he should bring down the damn ceiling himself before he started to sleep.

-It might be a bit my fault, to make things more dramatic, you know the final conversation before everything collapses, you know?! The god who must have sensed Cale's frustration rising had decided to explain to him.

"Please don't do it next time, it's boring!" Cale replied out loud, he got several strange looks at him.

"*sigh* Can you make him go back to the way he was before and let everything go." He asked seriously.

" What are you talking about ?" As he waited for a response, he was interrupted by Choi han.

"The god who sent me here seems to have slowed down time or something to delay the falling of the ceiling."

Now there were incredulous looks on him.

" For what ?"

"Entertainment I guess." Cale shrugged.

Adin didn't understand what they were talking about, a god who brought who here? Eh ? But he couldn't ask anything as an angry voice was heard.

"Our world is just a playground for you?!" For once it was Alberu who shouted.

Cale rolled his eyes once more before answering. "I've answered that before and it's always yes. Oh come on, don't be so offended by that."

"How could we not be?" Alberu was getting angrier and angrier.

"I don't know, it's not really my problem either, ah it seems that the reinforcements are here, finally! » Cale was even more annoyed, he kept talking for too long.

Prince Adin, although confused, quickly ordered the fleeting repair of the pillar with alchemy as in his world. Once everything was on Cale simply removed his shield.

"Guards, lock this man up!"  Cale didn't even protest at the screaming voice of the Imperial Prince, he could see three guards approach him and quickly put handcuffs on him, they seemed delighted.

"These are restrictions against magical powers." The prince seemed too smiling.

"Really..." Cale asked more out of confusion and utter disbelief than fear.

Even Alberu and the heroes who were now there looked at him with a certain degree of disbelief.

"I stopped you!"  Another smile, far too happy for the ridiculous situation.

"Did you forget the Prince Imperial's intelligence somewhere during your reset? » Cale asked the god out loud, still stunned.

-I don't think so... Even the god seemed uncertain.

"Okay, hmm I don't use magic." He punctuated it by melting the handcuffs with his ancient power of fire, his eyes were on the prince as if to say "look".

Adin became silent then gradually pale, Cale might have laughed if he wasn't so speechless.

The redhead didn't say anything, he gradually reached the open door of the palace or rather what was left of the door to quickly get out of there, he couldn't handle all this shit anymore.

"Do you have anything, again?" Cale almost wanted to bang his head against a wall, he had more or less created real chaos everyone was afraid of him and he could have fun terrorizing them by killing everyone but now it looked like the start of a terrible French comedy film.

-...Nope...

"Try harder next time...anyway please stop it was honestly ridiculous can we go back to the way it was?"

-You mean like bad guy?

"Yes, I hate comedies..." Cale was genuinely annoyed.

-Okay, I somewhat agree with you...

"Thanks, let me know next time. Oh I also found out what your domain is, I'll be able to play with that." A happy then menacing smile crossed his face.

-Really ? It was a bit of a thing to have finally been discovered.

Cale then began to explain his theory to him.

-The others really don't joke about your abilities!

" Others ? "

-The gods obviously you are a subject prized by all of us!

Cale felt a shiver, he wished he didn't know, but he was going to ignore it.

"All my actions here will have real meaning, right? Isn't this just... a game?"

-No, it's a real world, their real world and everything will be as you left it when you left!

"Well that's good news, then we could play together."

-Really !

"Yes, I like you after all."

-... THANKS. You could imagine seeing him blush.

Cale frowned at the word spoken far too softly. "Please not that..."

-Hmm ?

"Don't act innocent! Now that I think about it, did you play with me too?" He asked quickly with something close to fear.

-No ! You do it very well on your own without me, you would make a perfect Saint for me! He said it to reassure him and also with a little hope.

Cale remained silent but without refusing anything, perhaps?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 324 10
Omega's all around the world are being taken...Shuri was one of them.
282K 9.6K 19
tboah and tcf worlds' people where brought to one place, because GoD lost a bet and has to help tboah world, and what's better then showing them his...
3.7K 478 48
❌ Some promises are meant to be broken ❌ /Under Editing. AN: please ignore the grammatical and spelling errors/
63 3 9
The worlds been destroyed, No humanity left. Not one soul to help them. They rely on each other and themselves to keep them safe from harm. They knew...