Chapter 32

Eruhaben felt sorry for his double for having to deal with such a Cale, he would pray to the gods that he would never experience it, Alberu could only be of the same opinion...

Of course everyone had noticed that the Eruhaben of the other world had put shields on the homes of innocent civilians, they thanked the wisdom of the ancient dragon. Cale in his destructive madness hadn't even noticed it, it was quite worrying normally Cale would notice this kind of detail especially in this kind of context...

"Well as long as he's having fun there, rather than here." It was Cage who spoke, she had come after learning what was happening with young master Cale, she had decided to leave once she had finished delivering the message from the god of death but the Things certainly seemed to be more fun.

"That's true but I think you're forgetting something here, Cale isn't the type to make that kind of decision. He will normally try to save as many people as possible, what will happen once he calms down?" Eruhaben was worried, he was afraid that this would end up destroying Cale mentally.

Everyone became silent, they were thinking about the dragon's words.

Return to Cale.

He had no worries and never will, it was a different context here, it wasn't his world and he was angry for everything he had lost over the years of his life, he could express all this rage here without anyone he knows being affected. There were a few people he would save but the rest we will see, if there are only a few people left a unique kingdom can be created and he will put the deserving people at its head to create a new peaceful world.

He was back at the villa after this joyous session of destruction and yes he had noticed the dragon's shields, he will come back later to finish the job when he is alone.

Cale had barely teleported to the villa before he left for the palace in the empire, he still had to attend a party before he could return to his bed.

He teleported to the middle of the palace in his guard appearance so that he could have peace of mind, the ancient dragon had teleported him before leaving, he said he would come get him later, well he had a little time to play now. The children were not there and neither was Eruhaben, time for real relaxation.

He looked around a bit for a random noble who might be attending tonight's party and brought him to one of the empty rooms with some random excuse but it was a lesser noble who didn't seem to see the threat. or the potential danger in these actions.

Cale simply took a dagger out of his bag to slit the throat of the noble in question before taking the body and hiding it in one of the cupboards, no one will come here right away and even if he were to be discovered it wouldn't be It's not like they can do anything against him.

He didn't even bother to clean the blood from the room, he simply changed his clothes to have a black ceremonial suit as a noble he still had to be presentable.

Before leaving for the evening, he observed himself in the mirror in the bathroom of the room before validating his appearance and leaving with a satisfied smile, far from the scene he left behind.

-What will you do ? The super rocker asked hesitantly but he felt like he needed to be prepared for what was coming next.

"A little cleaning up of an annoying person nothing more." Cale responded with a tone that didn't match what he was thinking.

"Don't worry, I won't touch any princes, including heroes." He felt the unease of the old powers, he thought maybe he should reassure them a little. It didn't work at all...

-I see... No other response came from the old powers who would like not to see what was going to happen unfortunately they didn't really have a choice.

Cale was introduced to the party as if nothing had happened and he was simply a noble guest which he technically was, a servant passed by him offering him a glass of champagne which he took. happily accepted.