Chapitre 26

Cale was able to rest a little in his villa, he was able to hear that the empire had declared war on the kingdom of Roan because of the assassination attempt against its imperial prince as he wanted. Even though he doesn't think it will go any further than a political war at the moment it has to cause more trouble between the empire and Roan. Although the nobles and high officials of the kingdom must begin to doubt the crown prince. It's a good thing for him, he will have to find a replacement. Although the other princes are not necessarily a good idea, one is already controlled by his mother the queen while the other...

Cale just thought about it but Alberu has two brothers the other crown prince is Robit crossman while the third wasn't even mentioned in the original novel. Maybe there is something to be done here...

He had taken advantage of a certain time of rest while the time when the elves would be attacked by arms was approaching, he had decided to come to their aid. It would be bad after all if they got their hands on the branch of the world tree. In the original story, the group of heroes had been in this village too but they had been unable to do anything. The village was destroyed and Lock lost Pendric during the battle. Cale didn't even know where the heroes were or who they met while he was gone. He just hoped he wouldn't run into them on that mountain.

While Cale was resting Alberu was looking for a solution to control Cale henituse who had caused a huge mess with the empire. But Alberu knew Cale wasn't done causing trouble. They need to find a way to calm him down or control him with his current strength he could end the war quickly.

Alberu thought that Cale must have found the cat children, he had the children searched throughout the kingdom of Roan he had found nothing either they were already dead or Cale henituse had found them. It is more likely that it is the second solution. It's the same for the little black dragon, Choi Han told him about the place where he first met him, all they found was a destroyed mountain. Cale henituse had to retrieve the little dragon. He already suspected it, seeing how he left and wandered around the empire without magic it would be impossible for him. Too bad for him, he could have had an advantage with the children on his side, he has to find something else now. Maybe someone more powerful than him hmm... he thought about all the people present at the young master's turn in his world there wasn't much choice. The ancient golden dragon should do the trick. If he could meet him and tell him about a noble who had imprisoned a baby dragon he would be sure that the elder would at least see if what he said was true. This would benefit them.

Alberu immediately contacted the group of heroes with a communication orb, he had given one to Mage Rosalyn.

"Hello, I might have an idea to find someone else to help us. What do you think of the old golden dragon who was always with Cale? It is certainly powerful." He looked at Rosalyn and said he had learned a little about her personality and he was sure that his double had talked to him about it. She should know where he is.

"It's a good idea but we don't know where he is." Is was Choi han who responded to the crown prince.

"It's true that it's a shame that no one knows where he is, it would certainly help save a lot of innocent people." Alberu didn't look away from Rosalyn who was doing everything but looking at him but he felt that his words might reach her.

"Well, we'll do without and the best we can. Even if we may not succeed, we cannot regret our actions. We can't be responsible for everything after all can we?"

He could see Rosalyn biting her lip, she was about to speak.

"I know where to find it..." She finally opened her mouth, all eyes fell on her.