Chapter 8

TBOAH Ron and TBOAH Beacrox arrived in the kitchen where TCF Beacrox was. TCF Ron quickly explained the situation to his son. He also became furious that his young master had been hurt. He looked with a cold gaze at their double, his kitchen knife still in his hand.

"Beacrox, let's have a little chat with them." Was a request for his son to calm down.

"Okay." He quickly put down the knife and took his place in the kitchen accompanied by everyone.

"Why did you stay with him, did you forget your revenge?" TBOAH Ron asked TFC Ron, that was the question that had been burning on his tongue ever since they saw the concern they had for TCF Cale.

"No, on the contrary I was able to take my revenge on those who took my family from me only because I remained serving my young master."

TBOAH Ron and his son did not understand their double's words.

"I know what you are thinking but the young puppy may turn out to be a real tiger. If him would have taken the time to talk to him instead of abandoning him in your world and beating him here. You are nothing but cowards and idiots."

Looks intensified on both sides. They were ready to throw themselves at each other's throats one of the other.

"You see cowards." TCF Ron repeated it to annoy them even more.

TBOAH Beacrox got up but was quickly stopped by his own father.

"What did he do for he to make you the perfect little butler, huh? I'm curious" iIf TCF Ron could insult them freely then he could too.

"Hmm, what if I told you I got back everything they stole from us. House Molan is ours again and I even have heirs ready to take over the house. Leader of the Eastern Continent Underworld. and what did you achieve? " TCF Ron's smile widened in front of the trembling eyes of their double.

"How did you do it, it's certainly not because of this spoiled child that you succeeded! Tell me ?! "

"I told you no, you missed a lot by leaving and following the mad dog" TCF Ron said it even if it wasn't completely the truth, he had the whole story of the original Cale so he really resented TBOAH Ron for leaving their young master even if he would perhaps have done the same thing if he were in his place. But he wasn't going to admit it, he just wanted to annoy them for what they had done.

TBOAH Ron and Beacrox tried to calm down and think a little. They remembered the words of the god of death.

"Is he the hero?!" They asked him in shock.

TCF Ron didn't respond but his smile got bigger. It was a pretty obvious answer for them.

"How ?! "

He didn't answer them.

The silence was broken by TCF Beacrox who got up from his chair and went to prepare food for everyone as meal time was approaching.

The rest of the time passed calmly TCF Ron and Beacrox completely ignored their double they had their own tasks to do to be able to take care of them as well but they kept an eye on them.

TBOAH Ron and Beacrox didn't say anything either, they were prey to their chaotic thoughts about their former young master. And everything they could have missed or had if they had decided to do something other than follow TBOAH Choi han. There was no room for jealousy, just regret.

Meal time had arrived, everyone gathered in the dining room. Everyone's expressions were different. TCF Alberu was quite joyful while TBOAH Alberu was devastated. The same goes for TBOAH Lock who met his dead family and TCF Lock who told him everything he had experienced since the fall of their village. Of course he was jealous and envious of TCF Lock who hadn't lost everything and seemed to have found a family and a new safe home to be a normal child while he had to grow up faster because of all the horrors he had. lived. The TBOAH Molans were incredibly quiet. TCF Choi han kept an eye on TBOAH Choi han who did not change his angry expression. TCF Rosalyn and TBOAH Rosalyn had returned but they seemed normal, Rosalyn had only given him a tour of the villa. She hasn't had time to talk to him yet. Soon everyone was gathered, only two people were missing, two seats were still empty. The children weren't there, they didn't want them to know what happened with Cale it could create even more problems, they were in the black castle with the other dragons.

"Who are we waiting for?" TBOAH Alberu asked maybe he could take this opportunity to speak with Cale Henituse.

"Eruahebn-nim and Cale-nim, but I am not sI'm sure they come. Maybe they'll have their meal later. " It was TCF Choi han who replied, he had a vicious look directed towards TBOAH Choi han when he said it.

TBOAH Alberu quickly looked at him in addition to TBOAH Ron and Beacrox.

The others were curious about his reactions. Above all TBOAH Choi han he wanted to know what the importance of this... Person was.

He looked to TBOAH Alberu for an answer.

But he didn't know if he had the right to tell her or not, seeing how protective the TCF people were of the redhead and with all the information he had received.

TCF Alberu, who know why he wasn't saying anything, tapped him on the shoulder to tell him he could answer.

TBOAH Alberu sighed and responded.

"He is the person we are looking for.... The hero of this world... "

Those who already knew it nodded as the TCF people had a proud smile.

Only one person stood up and screamed in shock.

"Is this a joke?! It's impossible ! " Of course it was TBOAH Choi han who didn't believe it.

"Unfortunately it's the truth..." TBOAH Alberu repeated it. Even the Molans gave him the same answer.

"Then we need to talk to him immediately, he might save us!" TBOAH Choi han even if he found it hard to believe it could not let this chance disappear.

But he was quickly stopped by TCF Choi Han who had a very vicious expression.

"You know you have no right to talk to him. " He pressured TBOAH Choi han to sit down at the table.

"We need his help, for our world! "

"Have you ever forgotten what you did?" The question was asked by TCF Alberu.

"I will apologize to him if necessary. I'm sorry ! " Even if it didn't match his personality he was ready to do it to save his world. He was a little desperate.

"You are such a hypocrite." TCF Alberu said with a laugh.

"If we didn't tell you anything, you wouldn't have done it. You would have even continued to be angry with him. We will never allow you to speak to him. "

" What ?! " His angry expression returned.

Everything stopped when a redhead came, everyone could feel an aura that gave them goosebumps.