Chapter 15

During the day she returned to her room to rest a little. the others were still there. Their doubles had refused to speak to them or do anything with them.

TBOAH Rosalyn couldn't blame them even, she couldn't stand their attitude anymore.

As soon as she walked through the door, Alberu spoke to her and asked her questions.

"Did you learn anything? Don't lie like yesterday, there have wasted enough time!"

She frowned, it wasn't her fault. If they wasted time, she improved her magic in just one day under the teachings of a dragon.

She got everyone's looks when TBOAH Alberu said those words.

She answered him honestly, she knew he noticed if she was lying.

"I can't tell you anything, I promised them I wouldn't."

Alberu had a dark look at her, but she was not afraid.

"Have you forgotten that it is our world that is going to be destroyed? You will be included in the dead, you know. You will not stay here with them" The more he spoke the closer he got to her, with a threatening look.

" Speak !" He raised his voice to make her obey.

TBOAH Rosalyn looked him straight in the eye as she answered.

"You can't force me to talk. You are not King here, you are nobody."

These words pissed off TBoah Alberu, he was going to raise his hand to hit her. Rosalyn was going to defend herself with her magic but Lock intervened between them. He was tired of seeing them argue. Everyone was on edge and it hurt him to see the people he loved tearing themselves apart like that. Maybe their double was right...

TBOAH Rosalyn took TBOAH Lock in her arms to take him away from the prince.

"You see he was right, you are completely blind and gone mad. I'm not the one wasting our time..."

She left the room, she was going to ask if they could get a new room. She took Lock with her it wasn't good for a kid like him to be around these crazy people.

She was able to find TCF Ron in the halls to ask him, he of course agreed.

Once in the new room she lay down in bed and motioned for Lock to come with her. She knew that he must not have rested properly since their arrival, he was very disturbed by the sight of his family dead in his world and because of the tension around them he was not able to do grieve properly. And he certainly felt guilty about their deaths.

He hesitated at first before joining her. She hugged him, she could feel him relax into the contact. She also felt guilty for having forgotten that he was only a child, fortunately his double reminded her, she would have to thank her later.

Under the warm touch, he burst into tears. It had been a long time since he had been able to express his emotions. He lost his family quickly in addition to being thrown into the middle of a war.

TBOAH Rosalyn comforted him and they fell asleep.

They only woke up in the evening. Rosalyn was the first to do so before being followed by Lock who was very embarrassed, he didn't want to look at her.

"Don't worry, you're still a young child you have the right to cry " She reminded him. They stayed like that for a while before they heard Lock's stomach.

"You're hungry, can we go downstairs and eat with the TCF people if you want?"

"I'm not sure..." He bit his tongue remembering his words and those of others, he also felt guilty.

"They're nice you know, they're not mad at you."

He was always hesitant but if she said it, he trusted her.

She asked TCF Ron if they could join the others for dinner. The butler came back to confirm that they could.

TCF Ron went to inform Cale that TBOAH Rosalyn and Lock were joining them. Cale was happy with the outcome, it seemed like things were changing without him having to do anything. Awesome !

Once the meal was ready, they went downstairs, TBOAH Lock was embarrassed, he could see that all the TCF people were already there but no one from TBOAH. He gathered his courage to speak.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier...I wish I could become stronger...to protect my family..." He looked at TBOAH Rosalyn as he said it. He had been thinking about the words TCF Cale Henituse had said. He then made a decision. Become stronger for your new family and your world by living your best to honor your old family. Even though it was difficult, he always had someone to help him get through it all and rebuild himself.

Cale looked as he spoke he observed him carefully. This Lock didn't seem as shy as the first time he talked to his Lock, he also seemed more mature. Obviously this Lock had lost more and it was not over. Although he had to help her now, and maybe asked something more from this idiot god... he had asked her to help them so he was going to do it right.

A hope in the darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें