Chapter 13

The girls continued to chat over their tea, the conversation was pleasant for them. TCF Rosalyn also agreed to tell him what little information she knew about the war even though she didn't know much.

On the side of the two Choi han, only TCF Choi han looked good while TBOAH Choi han was helped by TBOAH Ron and Beacrox. They also pale in front of the enormous power shown by TCF Choi han.

While TBOAH Alberu was under the frightening gaze of a TCF Alberu, he did not say anything to him, he just looked at him from time to time, not without emanating a strong intention to kill. They were back in his office. While TCF Alberu was busy doing his job maybe that's why he's still whole and in one piece because he didn't have time to beat him. TBOAH Alberu watched the pile of paperwork dwindle with fear...

Cale's side was simply in his bed, he had decided not to go out all day today. He didn't want to meet them them another time and hear more nonsense. He preferred to sleep.

Eruhaben was still with him, he said he stayed to protect him after TBOAH Choi han's actions and TBOAH Alberu's words.

Cale let him do what he wanted anyway it's not like he was going to leave if he told him to.

He ended up falling asleep. And of course because even in his dreams he can't be at peace. He met the god of death.

"No no, I already have enough problems because of you. I don't want more. Make me come back right away!" He didn't even give the god of death time to speak, he had enough of this bullshit.

"Cale I'm sorry...it shouldn't have happened like that. I warned them not to touch you, they didn't listen. " He quickly apologized he didn't want more of his temples to be destroyed or his Cale to hate him even more... although in that respect it couldn't be worse.

"*sigh* Why didn't you tell them everything yourself, instead of coming and bringing them back here. They are completely crazy! "

"You know that I cannot intervene with humans as I wish."

"Yet you do it far too often for my liking..."

The god of death actually looked pained, it almost made Cale sad. Almost, God had already done too many things for it to work on him.

"I can grant you one thing if you agree to help them" The god tried, he knew how much Cale loved gifts.

Of course, he was right, Cale's eyes lit up at the offer.

"Can I ask whatever I want?"

"Yes, as long as it's possible to do it." In front of Cale's too bright smile, the god began to be afraid. Maybe it was a bad idea after all.

Cale thought carefully about what he could ask and there was only one thing that scared him right now and that was TBOAH Cale Henituse after those crazy people returned to their world so why not ask something something for him?

"I only want one thing, that you protect in one way or another TBOAH Cale Henituse and his family."

"I promise I will!" The god agreed right away, it wasn't too difficult for him to do it. There were people who could help him. And he is not a powerless god!

"Why do you even want to help them?" Cale was a little curious.

"I want to help my children in this dimension, maybe I will finally have a Saint!!"

"I shouldn't have asked..."

"So, you're going to help them ? "

"Yes yes, but I do it my way. I'm not going to make it easy for them." An evil smile was on his face.

The god of death sent him away wishing good luck to the TBOAH people.

As soon as he woke up Cale immediately sighed. Eruhaben looked at him asking what the problem was.

"The god of death wants me to help them..."

"He bothered you again... I can destroy these temples if you want?" Eruhaben responded as if by instinct. It was Cale's habit if something bothered him.

"*sigh* No need, I'll do it... he promised me something in return."

It was the dragon's turn to sigh. He was sure, he had accepted it now.

"How are you going to do it then?"

Cale frowned, why didn't he even ask him what he chose.

"I'm not going to make it easy for them. It definitely wouldn't be fun for me otherwise. I have to talk to them a little too. "

Cale looked way too happy for the job, surprising the dragon but starting Cale it's going to be fun to see.