cou(sins) TAEKOOK

By bangtan01377

*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏�... More

characters
★1★
★2★
★3★
★4★
★5★
★6★
★7★
★8★
★9★
★10★
★11★
★12★
★13★
★14★
★15★
MY NEW STORY!!!!!!
★16
★17★
★18★
★20★
★21★
★22★
★23★
★24★
★25★
★26★

★19★

411 27 7
By bangtan01377

Doctor:........

Suga: why are you silent doctor? Huh? What happened?

Doctor: sir , there is a bad new

Hobi: what?!

Doctor: Sir bad new is this that boss has lost a lot of blood from his body so he is so weak and we have to take him in life support.....

Tae: *crying* he will be alive right??

Doctor: sir look , we can't say anything right now....... He is lucky that the bullet didn't hit his heart.... We will give him 48 hours.... If he doesn't get his sense back in those 48 hours then...... I'm sorry sir....

Saying this the doctor went from there....

Tae:* broking down in cry... * No.... Please..... Yoongi hyung...... Please do something...na... Save him please....

Yoongi: * hugging tae* *crying* I'm sorry baby.... I can't do anything in this..... I'm helpless....

Time skip...

Here jk is in the life support.... Tae is here too... He is sitting on the chair besides jk's bed....and looking at jk ...he is having a fear . Fear of losing his love .... First doctor didn't allowed tae in the life support room but suga told the doctor to let tae in or.... So yeah the doctor allowed... Tae was sitting there.... Suddenly he got a message from a unknown number.....he furrowed his eyebrows then wiped his tears from his cheeks...and took his phone in his hand to check the message.... He opened the message and furrowed more ....

Unknown: Hello!! World!!!

Tae: Who are you?

Unknown: haha you don't know me?

Tae: No.

Unknown: No prob world... You will know me soon~

Tae: Who the hell are you!!! What do you want!!

Unknown: cool down, cool down....
I Want you...

Tae's hands started to trembling out of fear.... But he ignored all those and blocked the number then put his phone down

Time skips

It's been one day and half of 48 hours as it's already evening...... Tae has been beside jk's side all those time... He didn't eat nor gone to sleep....he didn't even moved a inch from his place... Hobi and yoongi is so worried for tae.... His condition is getting bad too... Is this goes like this then they have to buried two bodys one is jk's , and another one is tae's....

Some doctor's came into jk's room ... Tae looked up to them when one of the doctor called his name....

Doctor 1: sir can we please check on boss?

Tae: *nodding*

The doctor 1 checked on Jungkook and looked at the other doctors....

Doctor 2: what happened?

Doctor 1: there is no improvement in his health... He is not responding.... If this goes like this then we have to think that he is dea-

Tae: SHUT UP!!!!! YOU !!! *grabbing the doctor's coller* NOTHING WILL HAPPENED TO MY KOOK HYUNG... HE IS TOTALLY OK!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!

doctor 1: Y-yes.... I-I sorry s-sir.....

Tae: YOU ALL!!! GET OUT FROM HERE!!! GO!!!!!!!

they all went from there quickly...

Tae: *panting* *crying*......

Looking at jk

Suddenly he heard raining sound from outside... He looked outside and saw it was raining heavily.... He slowly went to the window and opened it... As soon as he opened it ... Cool breeze hit his pretty face.... He closed his eyes at the feeling and took a long deep breath.... But his breathing got stuck in the midway because he started to cry hard...... He clenched his hand...

Tae's pov

I can't.... I can't anymore.... It's - it's hurt's... I'm tired......I looked up to the sky..... Then something came to my mind.... I heard that if you wish something when it's raining then it's get accepted by the God .... ( In Islam it does so..) I starched my hand to touch those water droplets....

And looked up to the sky...

God ..... Please.... Please give me back my hyung.... Please.. I can't leave without him ... God please don't do this to me....

I was crying while saying all those but suddenly I feeled two arm snaking around my waist..... I looked down to those hands and recognized those tattooed arm I was so surprised.......I think this is my imagination... I'm hallucinating... Yes... I'm sure ... I'm hallucinating...

????: W-world.....

Huh?!?now I'm hearing things too?!? NO!!! Tae it's real..... it's not your hallucinating

I turned around and started to cry because of the amount of happiness I was feeling that time.... It's my hyung.....my kook hyung...

End of tae's pov

Tae hugged jk and started to cry like a child.....jk hugged him back immediately....

Tae: h-hyung.....

Jk: * big smile* yes world~

Tae: *crying harder*

Jk: shhhhhh *caressing his head with one hand* enough world.....

Tae: hyung i-is this really you?!? * Broking the hug and cupping Jungkook's face with his both hands....* A-am I-I hallucinating?

Jk: * holding tae hands* no world..... I'm here.... I'm real.... *Smiling*

Tae: * hugging jk again*

Jk: it's okay world.... Don't cry please... I'm ok look...* Broking the hug*

Tae: * kissing Jungkook on the lips*

Jk: *surprised* *but kissed back immediately*

Tae:*broking the kiss*

Jk:*chuckling* *happy* you kissed me??

Tae:*shy**smile* hmm

Jk: it's the first kiss... You gave me....

Tae:*smiling* * then realizing* hyung!! You shouldn't stand.... Your wounds will open.... Come come* holding jk's hand and going to the bed* lie down...I will call the doctor....

Making Jungkook laid down carefully...

Jk: *smiling*

Tae called the doctor the doctor came and hobi and yoongi came too..

Hobi: jk!!!!!!

Jk: *smiling* hello hobi and yoongi hyung!!

Suga : how are you !

Jk: much better...

The doctor checked jk and went outside...

Jk: I have a complain hyung !

Hobi and yoongi: WHAT!

JK:*fake anger* why my world is like this huh? You guys didn't took care of my world.... Look at him.... He looks so pale..

Suga: what do you think we didn't?!? We told him thousands of times to go home and take some rest... But he is so stubborn... He won't eat, he won't sleep.... He will just sit beside you and wait for you to wake up....

Jk: * looking at tae with so much love*

Felix: hello hyung!!!!!!

Jk: hey!!! How are you?!

Felix: I'm good bro....are you feeling a little better now?

Jk: yeah...

Felix to tae: hey tae.... Are you ok?? You should take some rest.... Look at you....

Tae:* smiling* I'm good hyung... Don't worry....

Hobi: yeah... He is good now... Cause now *teasing* tae's "love" is fine..

Tae: * flustered* hey!!!

Jk: * confused* what happened?

Hobi: you know Jungkook... When you became unconscious on tae should tae screamed for us... * Coping tae* hyung!!! Please see nah what happened to my " love" !!Hyung!!!

Suga ,jk, Felix,hobi: *laughing*

Tae: *flustered* stop it hyung!!!

WHO WAS THE GUY ?? WHO MESSAGED TAE... ??? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHO IS HE???????

LOVE YOU 💜🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.9K 17
Mature content ahead 🔞 Bullying from your wild fantasies 😏 "St-stop we are in pu-public place" - KTH "You are mine Taehyung" - JK . . "I JUST WANNA...
226K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
233K 26.5K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...