Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 32

19 1 0
By Stark2nd

Pov Eglantine (2nd):

This went on for a while, until finally one of the guards addressed their lord and told him they needed to leave. 

Lord Ludwik... yes, I remember him now, I met him some time ago.

He has a somewhat aggressive temperament towards those of lower status than him, I thought, observing the scene.

After hearing his guard's words, Ludwik seemed to come to his senses and the discussion finally seemed to be over.

She apologized for the third time and he left, not without calling her an "idiot." This seemed to deeply affect the girl, who remained frozen in the same place.

I looked at her and all I could do was watch her with some pity.

I understood how she felt, how tough it is to bend and not even be able to answer to someone of higher status than yours.

It's a humiliating situation, one that leaves you with a lump in your throat and a feeling of powerlessness that eats away at you inside.

"My lady, it's time to go," my guards said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Very well, let's go," I said, looking empathetically at the girl.

My guards and I turned around ready to leave, but at that moment we heard the girl shout, "You're the one who should be careful, idiot!"

My guards and I turned around, shocked by what we had just heard.

"Is that girl out of her mind?" one of my guards whispered, and it was no wonder.

I thought I had misheard, but she had actually said it. I just stood there, mouth slightly open, processing what had just happened.

It seemed like she had found an inner strength, a spark of rebellion that drove her to confront her oppressor, regardless of the consequences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
24.8K 317 25
A/N(SLOW UPDATES) Hey guys this is my first TMNT story and I hope y'all like it Disclaimer: I do Not own TMNT or any photos in this book