Collide: Two Realities Become...

By FlanCake10

March 17, 2023, the day where humanity's future has been shifted immensely. Some kind of planet or whatever i... More

Part 1: Collide
Part 2: First contact..
Part 3: Angel of Death
Part 4: Italica..
Part 5: ride of the Valkyries..
Part 6: Deadly shadows...
part 7: a new threat
part 8: Peace and War
part 9: Unexpected fighting
part 10: Fighting a giant
part 11: More trouble
part 12: Blackhawk down
Part 13: We're coming
part 14: The awakened giants
part 15: they're here
part 16: and so the war continues..
part 17: Unleash the beast
Part 18: Possible Peace?
part 19: Back at home
part 20: welcome to al khazar!
part 21: You can trust us
part 22: Untouchable
part 23: Dragon tamers
part 24: First encounter
part 25: air supremacy
part 26: The crown prince
part 27: They awokened them again
part 28: Raining iron
part 29: Devil Dogs
part 30: Tekqoda is down!
Important announcement !
part 31: Bundeswehr in action
part 32: First move
part 34: Welcome to america
Part 35: Cherry City
part 36: A show of force.
part 37: eureka!
part 38: attack of elbe
Short announcement
part 39: Falmart crisis
part 40: Weird discovery
part 40.5: Black dragon
part 41: Im walkin' here!!
part 42: Political problems
part 43: Government differences
part 44: The Lone Star State
Part 45: The TFL
Part 46: Meeting the big man

part 33: We have visitors

581 21 26
By FlanCake10

"The VC-25..." William spoke as they made their way to the airfield.

"Sir, we just got updated by the HQ, the president is here.." one of the personnel said walking with him onwards to the plane.

"What?" Wasn't he suppose to be in Washington?" Asked william surprised by the sudden news given to him.

"We're meeting with al khazar officials from their government, they are in route to the state of oregon and the president wants to have a talk with you while we head back to washington. It will cut us some time to discuss on what plans we need to do before our visitors visit washington." The agent said as william and those around him were nearing the staircase leading to the president's private plane, the VC-25.

"How come i have not been informed? Has a storm jammer interfered the comms?" Asked william again.

The agent nodded, "you were the late one to receive the news of them visiting the U.S."

"What about them?" William asked referring to the prisoned harkan commanding officers.

"They'll likely just wait in the guest room with our guards, the Pentagon will be dealing with them after we arrive in D.C, other government officials are inside the conference room, once takeoff the meeting will start." The agent responded.

"I suppose i should've known that the president is here judging by his own private plane is on the runway." William said to himself.

They walked through the walkway leading towards the massive plane, this plane is basically a flying white house. The president wanted to assure that their visitors from falmart would have a safe trip from oregon to washington before any political talking will happen.

William also saw a ton of journalist flashing their cameras at the chief of staff and a couple of the agents standing on the pathway leading to the president's plane. Their path turned from a concrete walkway to now a red carpet where president jackson was seen walking down the staircase that lead up to the entrance of the plane.

But everyone's attention shifted to the armored guards escorting the harkan officers, their faces were flashed by cameras taking pictures of them. The harkans were terrified by the flashing bright lights worried if it were magical spells trying to blind them.

They were escorted inside the plane, they passed by jackson giving him a cold stare as they were pushed by the guards, "dont get near the president dumbfuck." The guard cursed out.

"Hm.. tough stare that guy gave me.." jackson mentioned.

"Mister president." William said shaking hands with jackson.

"Ah, william, you're late.." jackson responded checking his watch, "its fine though the jammer can be annoying sometimes. But get in quickly, our guest might arrive tomorrow.." continued jackson before he took the first step back on the staircase.

"Wait who is exactly coming?" William said stopping the president on his ascend to the stairs.

Jackson looked back, "The princess.." he responded before continuing walking back to the plane.

William raised his eyebrows showing that he is surprised by the response, he followed the president after before the rest of the agents including the army soldiers did the same. William can see the harkan commanders being sent to the guest room with multiple additional agents to attend them.

"How am i not informed of this?" William asked to the president.

Jackson responded, "no one was informed of this except for me and the vice president. I've called you all here, well.. not all, i took this matter more seriously after we seriously needed the al khazar princess to be discussing some complicated stuff about the trading treaty that will happen after the peace treaty has been signed."

"How close are we are to a peace treaty anyway?" William asked.

"Less than a month." Jackson responded before entering the conference room greeting the officials sitting on their chair.

"Gentlemen, and women.. please, lets prepare for takeoff." Jackson said.

He gestured to william to sit down as jackson too made his way to his chair that faced infront of the flat screen TV. As the plane began to prepare for takeoff, the pilots ignited the jet engines as they placed themselves in the middle of the runway.

They waited for the ground crew to back away, couple of minutes later the air traffic control confirmed the runway was clear for takeoff. Increasing the speed of the plane the pilots took a deep breathe as they were nearing the end of the runway.

"We're off the runway.." the pilot said as the landing gear of the plane touched off the concrete runway of the airfield. They began lifting altitude, starting from 1,000 feet all the way high up to 45,000 feet max altitude.

It was enough since commercial airliners have now been told to not go less than 30,000 feet since it was the maximum altitude of wyverns to fly on but dragons were still unknown for their max altitude which concerns many.

Once they lifted off and started venturing towards washington which will take 5 hours or a little more from their travelling speed which was 480 knots fast. The president then praised the plane's performance, "this thing is a beast, i can hardly tell there was turbulence."

But then he knocked it off and focused on the matter currently, "well, william, welcome to our meeting. I have gathered you all today to address about the arrival of the princess of al khazar tomorrow afternoon at the state of oregon, I've wanted to establish a meeting here in this plane since we dont have enough time to be talking tomorrow since we still need to initiate plans."

In the round table were chief of staff of the airforce richard jacquel, and army franklin duner. Vice president ramirez, director of national intel. Peter, Sec. Of defense jacob hasley, Sec. Of state elanor Roosevelt, and finally two 2 star generals, wilson edgar, Kevin McTavish. They will be discussing about the importance and the security needed to attend the princess of al khazar on their visit in america. Discussions of them visiting the U.S was a top secret hidden by the public, but the media will caught on with their unexpected visitor which will buy time for the CIA to prepare for any foreign mercenaries tasked to kidnap the princess to whoever ordered them to.

"Alright gentleman, peter go ahead and turn on the TV and explain what we will be doing during this past 5 hours." Jackson said gesturing at the remote.

Peter nodded opening a folder filled with the plans of taking care of the princess and those she brought with her, "Today, we're going to be having our first contacts with the princess of al khazar herself, unfortunately the king cannot come with her since he cannot leave the kingdom under the rule of a senator or noble because of the kingdom's common corruption occurrence from low ranking to high ranking."

"Is it really necessary to get the army involved with protecting the princess? Wouldn't that be the CIA's job?" Asked franklin.

Peter nodded, "it would be, but we cannot risk the princess being kidnapped by anyone, we need that much protection."

"Who would likely be the princess's guards that will come with her in america?" Asked ramirez, the vice president.

"From what we think, it could be her rose orders of the knights." Peter responded.

"Was the princess like that girl that has the name taken from a drink or something?" William wanted to know.

Peter nodded as a response, "anyways, we want everyone working together, pentagon, CIA, law enforcement, military whatever that can protect the princess at all cost, we will put them in salem, a capital in oregon. We can't afford mistakes so we need to act swiftly and accordingly understood?"

"What has the airforce to do with this jackson?" Richard looks at the president.

"You got drones right? Suicide to surveillance, use them to your advantage." Jackson replied which richard nodded understanding his purpose of being invited.

The secretary of state then spoke up, "loosing the princess is too costly, why are we even letting her tour around the capital? Isn't that going to cause us problems?"

"We have a good reason to do so, well the most reasonable one is to make her atleast get comfortable visiting high dense populated areas first before she visits washington, she will stop at 3 states before she will arrive at D.C which is the 4th and last state and after that we will send her and her guards back to falmart." Peter responded to elanor, the sec. Of state.

"Okay, good reason, but thats surely going to be too much places to visit for a political discussion between her and jackson." Elanor replied.

"We're basically buying that time to ready ourselves for the actual talk, this operation was still kept secret and idle and i think we are ready to send an invitation to the princess." Peter continued to explain.

William scuffed, "huh, very secret that i thought that the princess also knows, but i guess im wrong.."

"She has not been informed yet, but the outpost in the kingdom will be received a message from alnus from us, im still not very sure when we need to begin the talking of achieving diplomatic relations between the empire of al khazar and the U.S." peter responded to william.

Jackson then spoke out looking at everyone in the room, "Secretary of state, i might aswell inform you that you too hold the responsibility of the protection of princess piña co lada of al khazar, same goes for the chiefs in the joint chiefs of staff, treat them with outmost respect and dignity.. having the treaty be finished can cut some time off from our preparations of giving aid to battle against the harkans, speaking of them.. i want to have a short talk about them. Peter, take the mic."

Peter nodded as the TV displayed the most recent pictures of the harkan camp from an MQ-9.

"The harkans, their base now spans of a 1km radius of borderland, a flat plains area of falmart. Their choice of setting up this base has caused some alarming concerns of the united empires, because its violating the borders of elbe."

Peter then displayed the next image of the falmart map zooming in the elbe kingdom and the zones they are under control it. Differentiating the elbe kingdom's borders and the newly built harkan base are yellow and red, "the red displays the areas owned by elbe.." peter then points at the area owned by harkan, "and this yellow patch of land is stolen land from elbe, the thief is the harkans, and zooming out you can see even more yellow patches which are captured villages some in relation with elbe and some are independent nomad villages now forced to work with them and aiding their troops with food and mint."

"Bombs.." william interrupted, "the best way to get rid of them are bombs.."

"We could do that, but we're having trouble with logistic units slacking on delivering supplies to alnus. We're currently working on it and soon alnus will have enough bomber aircrafts and enough payloads to turn every empire in falmart to a pile of rubble and dust." Peter said looking directly at william.

William smirked, nodding in approval, "good.."

"We aren't fighting them just yet william." Jackson said, "If we dont finish the other problems we're having in falmart then we cant really focus properly against the harkans."

"Atleast theres gotta be something we should do to atleast halt the harkans from advancing further in falmart and capture the majority of the continent." Said franklin spinning his chair to look at the president.

"That's the pentagon's business, that's why we got harkans on this plane on the guest room, but dont be worried they're here.. we got guards almost overcrowding that small space so don't think of it too much." Replied jackson.

Jacob who was just listening finally spoke out, "well mr. President, if you brought me here then i guess all the responsibility of taking care of the princess falls the role to me.. isnt it?"

Jackson nodded almost immediately after jacob stopped talking, "indeed it is jacob, make sure the trips of the princess through the three states go smoothly."

"If they're going to oregon first, whats the next state?" Asked jacob.

"I might aswell answer that secretary.." interrupted peter, jacob then turned to face peter before he continued, "The second state will be San Francisco, California, the very city where they first attacked us."

"Out of all states you choose california?" Asked william.

"Its more of like a way to remember what they've done to us, what provoked us to send our military to their homeland." Peter replied to william.

William nodded in return before peter continued talking, "then after the fun trip in california, they will go to the last city of new york in times square via airplane for a 1 night stay before the big day comes when they will be picked up by a private convoy that will deliver them to washington DC and to the white house."

"Who will be paying for the expenses of the princess?" Asked the vice president.

"Well, unfortunately she cant pay her own expenses because obviously her currency will not going to be american dollars but its gold and silver coins. But the department of state will be funding her expenses but limited her spending in only commercial products and definitely no weapons are allowed for the princess to buy, because the laws by the congress to not give any of the al khazarians have access to firearms." Peter responded.

"Well that checks about it for our plans, anyways it has passed an hour already, if you have anything left to say now peter then go ahead, and if not we can wrap up this meeting and wait for our arrival in washington." Said jackson leaning against his seat.

Peter then continued, "as for our last topic, we will be planning now on how we should actually deal with our guest arriving at our place."

William then spoke out, "being the highest ranking of this country's military i suppose im the one planning this shit out.."

"Indeed general, and the secretary of defense.." peter gestured at jacob.

"Well that comes to no surprise, but we are going to go ham at defending the princess, the state of california is still pissed by her empire attacking one of their cities despite it being months now, we need to watch out for IEDs and maybe assassins looking for a bullet going through the princess." Jacob said.

"Then i suppose im feeling generous to make her borrow one of my toys then.." jackson interrupted causing jacob and the others to look at him.

"What are you talking about jackson?" Ramirez asked.

"The beast.." jackson replied with a short answer.

"You want your own presidential car to be transporting the princess from oregon to california?" Asked william.

"Well, it can survive IEDs, is bullet proof, and well protected, its the perfect vehicle to protect the princess from any threats we might face against, especially in california where most likely people there will attack her." Jackson replied.

"Actually..." Peter interrupted, "..we can make that work.. so i guess ill let sir william do the planning, i guess the meeting is over now mr. President."

"Sounds good to me. I want you all to not slack off on the day the princess arrives, now we'll play the waiting game.." jackson then looks back facing one of his guards, "what's our ETA again?" He whispered to the agent.

"3 hours and 45 minutes sir." The agent whispered back.

"Okay" jackson replied before standing up, "well you all need some rest first before we jump to action, til 4 hours we arrive at Washington."

The guards escort the president to the presidential suite while the rest were escorted to their assigned cabins, passing by the two harkan officers being interviewed by a CIA agent who was writing down what they were saying. It was hard for the officials to understand what they were saying since they were speaking in an entirely unfamiliar language which they just ignored and moved on since it was getting late.

The VC-25 was cruising through the dark starry night above a plain flat field, unbeknownst to them was two wyverns flying off the nest they hid from on the trees searching for prey, somehow they managed to slip from the radar and hide on dense forestry terrorizing the wildlife there. They saw the massive plane and started flying their way to it not knowing the aircraft exceeded the maximum altitude if all wyverns can fly on.

But the same situation applies for the wild wyverns aswell, unbeknownst to the creatures they were unaware of the four guardian F-22 Raptor and two F/A-18 super hornet fighters soaring with the V-25 to ensure the safety of the aircraft and keep it out of harms way.

None.. of the wyverns survived..

ALNUS BASE
THE NEXT DAY
7:33AM

"RORY!" lelei barges in to a sleeping rory which caused her to wake up.

"Huh? What? What?" Rory said bolting up from her bed after the sudden fright she had.

"I have very, very, VERY good news." Lelei excitedly said.

Rory took her time to get out of bed before replying, "what is it? You're not this hyper usually, is alex back from the kingdom?" Asked rory.

"No, but he will be soon!" Lelei replied trying to give a hint at rory.

"What are you talking about? Im literally confused on what you're saying.. you're not usually this hyper on something, you tend to be in a rather.. dead expression state.."

"Well that's kind of rude to say.." lelei said showing a grumpy face, "anywaaaays.. well i woke you up because this news is by far the most exciting news ever given to us."

"Just get to it straight lelei.."

"Okay.." lelei then started hyperventilating, "we.. are going to the U.S!!"

Rory yawned, "you could've just said that alrea- wait what!?"

Lelei nodded frantically, and almost immediately rory's tired and sleepiness state just faded away like she was acting it. It was truly their best good news that was received by far, going to the very land of what alex calls home, and where the legendary green men resides in is very exciting even to the most royal people in an empire.

"Okay okay lets breathe, calm down now.." rory said calming lelei down with her.

"Okay.. okay.." lelei responded breathing slowly, "okay..." She then lets out a sigh.

"So im guessing that alex will be with us right?" Rory asked lelei.

"Yes he will be, along with the princess and order of the rose."

"I can tolerate it, thank god giselle is not coming along with us.."

"Well.. i mean.. she found herself a job in highland village after she didn't have anything else to do, she loves her job so i guess she wouldn't even bother coming with us."

"So lelei.. what do you think we will see in the U.S?"

"Im not really sure, probably very interesting stuff, i mean, look at their weapons of war.. surely theres going to be alot of interesting stuff when we go to one of their capitals."

"Now im itching waiting for alex to arrive, lelei, did they say anything about when we're going to the U.S?"

"Today.. we're going TODAY.."

Rory gasped, "and im not even dressed up! Lets go dressed up before the others arrive."

PIÑA'S BEDROOM
ROYAL PALACE OF AL KHAZAR

slowly a hand starts reaching out on piña's shoulder as she was sleeping on her bed. The hand shook her back and fourth attempting to wake her up, the hand tapped on her shoulder, then several more attempts of waking her up.

Eventually piña did notice her being moved alot causing her eyes to open and looked behind her, but it turns out it was alex who is formally dressed with what looks like a black trench coat for piña with a red outline and gold buttons and what looks like a white belt strapped on his waist. Looking down alex wore blue pants and white gloves, he seemed to carry a strange looking white hat she has never seen before.

"Piña?" Said alex with gentle tone.

"Huh?" Piña said struggling to open her eyes widely still sleepy since it was early in the morning.

"I have some good news that was brought with us by my C.O.." responded alex.

Being used to the royal treatment needed for the princess he followed the rules of helping the princess get up on bed by having one hand where piña can hold on to get up. Alex grew accustomed to this type of treatment that he needs to do to the princess.

Simon has been constantly teasing alex that he was giving piña the princess treatment which bugged alex alot, but to make it worse the others also joined in calling alex as piña's knight in shining armor which annoyed alex when someone calls him that. And even sheldon was not missing out with the fun giving him the nickname "knight" for no reason other than teasing alex.

Alex meanwhile was pissed by the seemingly romantic path that was taking him after how many days he has been taking care of piña, and alex is the man that doesn't take relationships seriously because it has too much responsibility. But as it seems for him it was all a "we're just friends" scenario, it was clear that piña has been being very touchy and close with alex even going as far as the whole head resting on shoulder situation.

For normal people they would feel loved, but for alex, he could just murmur out the word "fuck" as a response.

"What is it? Did something happened?" Piña asked sitting on her bed.

"Dont let my uniform alarm you piña, but im just saying this first.. you better wear your royal formal outfit, not your armor.. outfit.."

"Okay? But tell me first, im genuinely interested by what's happening.."

"Im not telling unless you get ready, we're going out on a trip.. an unusual one to be exact."

"Very well then, you promise to tell me after i get ready.." piña responded before leaping out of her bed immediately being attended by her group of maids following her outside the room.

Alex sighed, "im not even ready returning to the state.."

TIMESKIP: 45 MINUTES..

Alex was walking back and fourth for atleast a while now checking his watch every second, "what's taking her so long?.."

"Commander.." emily said walking inside the palace with simon, john, jake, sophia, tom, gregory, kyle, and johnathan.

Basically everyone in alex's old recon-3 squad showed up with their formal attire, they're like a friend group now always sticking together despite recon-3 squad was considered now gone after surveillance drones come into play. But they stuck together like a family atleast.

"We came to visit, what the hell is taking so long?" Johnathan asked.

"Yeah, jonny is right, its taking you 40 minutes to prepare, our humvees are waiting and lelei and rory might be itching themselves waiting for us." Simon joined in.

"Just wait for like another minute, the princess is still preparing.." Alex replied with a sigh.

"You mean.. your princess?" Emily looking at gregory with a smug face.

"Uhuhhh.." gregory looked at emily back raising an eyebrow at her.

"Seriously? We're in something serious here you fucks, act like marines for god sake.." alex said grunting looking away from his squad.

"Well she's ready now alex.." tom said gesturing at the princess who walking down the stairway.

Her formal dress sparkled, red like her hair, though it was not her long dress that dragged a couple of inches and needed maids to attend to it was more short that maybe half an inch away from the floor. Alex did told her not to wear a very long dress and not use any makeup after be noticed alot of the royal females tend to use makeup so much that it makes their eyebrows barely visible and imaging piña having that kind of makeup was something alex would consider a nightmare so he begged for piña not to even consider using makeup other than just lipstick.

alex just looked up and was quite taken aback by piña's looks, truly what children would consider a princess in a fantasy story. He was looking at her too much that his squad quickly took notice of it.

"Ohhh im just her guard.." Gregory shouted slightly.

"Im just her friend.. we're just friendsss.." emily joined in.

"I dont have an intimate relationship with herr.." tom joined in aswell.

"I dont find the princess cute!..." Johnathan also wanted join.

Simon hit him slightly by the shoulder, "sorry.." apologized johnathan.

Alex just shut his eyes trying not to lash out in anger, "just.. get out.. and prepare the vehicles.." he said trying to sound calm and normal.

Simon then pulled gregory and emily out of the palace using the collars of their uniforms, the rest soon followed them out. Alex, who was getting impatient than ever just waited for piña to catch up with him.

As piña held on alex's arm they both walked out of the palace, alex then contacted the nearby marines who were looking out for them in the bushes.

"Echo 3-1 here, what's the sitrep?" He asked whispering in radio.

"Watcher in the bushes, you're safer than ever echo 3-1.. keep walking.. you're all good." The sniper responded back on the radio, his movement wasn't noticed and thanks to the ghillie suit it was also very hard to notice him at all.

They walked towards the humvee's parked at the very bottom of the very long staircase where the doors were already opened. A total of three humvee's and the very front was for alex and piña and simon and emily.

"Ooom-" emily got her mouth covered by simon after she tried teasing alex again.

"No.. if you dont want the commander to swerve us off a cliff then i suggest you should shut up.." simon whispered.

Emily nodded and simon carefully moved her palm away the moment piña entered the passenger seat beside the driver and alex closing the door before entering the drivers seat. Starting the engine of the vehicle he checked at everyone, "well i guess we're off back home boys, our ETA is in an hour and a half i hope those two wont be complaining when we arrive, we're very behind schedule.."

"Why are we still not moving though?" Simon asked.

"Well, piña's knights are coming with us, there's going to be alot of us but i think we're going to fit in well in the private jet.." alex responded.

"Oh hell yeah!" Emily celebrated out loud, "a private jet? Now that's what i want to ride on, not some overcrowded helicopter filled with sweaty ass marines!"

They can see the knights, bozes, beefeater, grey, norma, and hamilton being lifted to ride on a 6x6 transport truck that will be following them along the humvee convoy. They were informed they will be going to america which explains grey fanning himself with his hands nervous for the trip, hamilton was showing clear signs of nervousness aswell, bozes and the rest were showing calmness as they were trained to do so.

"ETA is at an hour and a half people, lets move out now.." alex said via radio, the truck carrying the knights sounded its engine before Alex swerved right and started driving to the main gate.

They passed by the locals who waved hi to them, the presence of marines were now very normal especially their weird cart like iron creatures, in fact they were now nicknamed the iron army for most of the people. The marines quickly adopted that nickname because of course, it was badass.

As the convoy went out of the kingdom's tall walls, piña could not help but finally ask alex, "okay, ive waited long enough.. where are we going?"

Alex didn't looked at piña since he was eyes on the road but responded, "we're going to a place you might have heard alot of coming from our mouths."

"I don't.. get it.." piña replied with a confused look.

"You want the straight answer princess?"

"I very much want to know, i want to know badly.."

"Alright.." alex sighed, "we're going to america... My home.. the United States, the place where we came from.."

Piña's expression turned from confused to a shocked look almost immediately, "really?"

"Shocked much princess?" Simon said to piña.

"I-i.. but.. you guys never- how.. am i not allowed to visit your kingdom?" Asked piña who was stuttering from the shock.

"Well you wouldn't be, if the president himself invited you to go there.."

"The president?" Piña tilted her head slightly.

"Like a king, a ruler, and just to clarify it isn't a kingdom by the way.. its a country, like an empire or something.."

"Are we going today??"

Alex nodded, "were going to different places first before you will enter the white ho- orrr the palace of our president to put it in simpler words."

"Why does your presi-dent wants me to talk to him?"

"Its probably to have diplomatic relations with al khazar about the peace treaty." Simon interrupted, "you guys already know why we are not fighting the harkans unless we get that peace treaty signed then we can focus on the harkans."

"What does he want from me?.."

"Well.." alex then spoke, "you're a royal figure of al khazar, you're the daughter of the king, you will be a great source of information to our government, they will question you, but dont worry you already know the answers because its basically just easy questions if you know your kingdom well.."

Piña sighed, "thank emroy... I thought it was something serious."

"But we're going to the president just get after we arrive there, we're visiting a couple of places and have 1 night stays on those cities, we have four days til we can meet the president himself."

"Okay alex... I just hope.. everything goes smooth.."

TIMESKIP: 2 HOURS AND 11 MINUTES
9:55AM

"You're late!" Lieutenant mark yelled out in the distance of the runway.

A private jet was wide open as personnel are refueling the aircraft, they can see the pilots entering the plane.

"You should've been here at eight hundred.." mark continued to complain.

"When was i early to schedules?" Alex looked at mark, "the answer is no.." he said walking pass by mark.

"Rude.. but i guess that's what waking up early does to you, have a fun trip back to the state." Mark said waving bye.

Bozes who was walking slowly admiring the lavish looking jet, "are we riding that thing?" She asked grey.

"Well... Piña is being lead up inside the iron dragon so i guess we're riding it.." grey replied.

Hamilton gasped, "in there!? Wont that thing devour us??" She said in a worried tone.

"Dont worry, if piña is calm entering that thing then we will be fine.. lets go.." norma said walking first to the aircraft.

The others followed nervous, they were accompanied by people with them during their ascend to the staircase, they took several deep breathes before entering the plane. What they were greeted with was a lavish interior, it was well lit, very fancy looking furniture, and waitress attending the people inside who were alex's squad, lelei and rory, and also piña.

They gasped by how beautiful it looked like from such a simple creature from the outside, it has a Flat screen TV on the side of the aircraft, enough to fit 20 people it has a couch that can turn into beds that can be turned to a bunk bed since the jet has that much space, a dining area, a bathroom with a marble sink, and finally a room that looks like a living room but for rich people where the TV was located and more couches.

"Ive never seen such lavish interior for something basic in the outside.." bozes said admiring the design of the jet.

"I know right.. its so, magical. And they said they dont have magic in the first place!" Norma said just downright amazed by how beautiful the place looked.

Hamilton was the first to walk around the place, "its cold but not in a bad way, i forgot that it was hot outside where is the coolness coming from? those light orbs are shining around the room, this is all magic!"

"Even this black box has moving paintings!" Grey said blocking simon's view from watching the TV.

"Uggghhhh.." simon groaned.

"Jesus.. i have never been in a private jet, im afraid to touch anything!" Emily said.

"Right? I thought i never get to enter one or see one in person.." sophia said.

"And somehow out of all the shit we could do, simon.." jake gestured at simon, "wants to watch the TV."

"With john." Tom added.

"Hey! Whats wrong with TV? I can barely even watch TV these days since theres barely any electricity in this damn place.." simon said.

"Not even a hi rory?" Alex said noticing rory walking pass by him.

"Hm!" Rory slammed his halberd, "ohhh hiiiii aleeex.. yeah, i already know you're coming so i dont bother.."

"Rude much?" Replied alex.

"Alex." Lelei walked towards him, "i am getting very curious about what we will see in the U.S, mind telling me what historic places are there in the place were heading?"

Alex hummed, "hmm.. i dont know any about salem's history... But this might help you out."

Picking something from his bag, alex pushed a laptop to lelei opening the device. He entered the password and opened google, "you can search any info you need in salem using this.."

"Im pretty much excited to visit the USA more than being in the interior of this iron dragon.." piña said to bozes.

"Indeed princess, im just curious what we will see there."

"And i failed to mention that i myself, will be meeting their leader.. what they call the presi-dent.."

Bozes was surprised, "what does he, or she, want from you?"

"Something about diplomatic relations, alex told me ill be questioned, so dont be worried that much i think ill be fine.." piña then placed her hand on bozes's shoulder.

"Im not sure what kind of things we will see in their homeland, if i remember the capabilities of their war machines i can safely say we might be filled with utter shock once we step on the dirt on where the green men call home.." bozes sighed just imagining what they will see.

"Ladies and gentlemen, and gentle knights i suppose." A flight attendant walks in the middle of the crowd the TV above her that was used for advertisement started displaying a translated subtitle of her words in falmartian for the people who are not american, "we will be taking off from the flight so please, buckle your seatbelt because we will experience turbulence once we takeoff from the runway."

Alex stood up and quickly attended piña letting her sit on the chairs with the seatbelts, meanwhile the flight attendant showcased on how to strap a seatbelt on the knights and to lelei and rory. But for piña, alex did everything, and she was used to it because alex was now considered the royal knight guard of the princess.

The reason why is because the most recent knight assigned to help the princess was actually a full on creep trying to take advantage of piña, after molt figured this out the knight's head was now laying inside a basket. For piña, alex was a different kind of guy, it was confirmed that piña took interest of alex but alex in the other hand looked like he totally didn't give a shit. Being a marine who explored more in falmart than almost all surveillance drones in alnus it was obviously going to be tiring always killing and walking and exploring around falmart while also having a headache on how things work in this world.

Alex just doesn't care, and he wouldn't give a shit anytime soon. All he wants right now is a full bottle of beer and a whole week vacation out of falmart. But piña was already dreaming of having a romantic engagement with alex, in her eyes he was her knight in shining armor, his behavior and the treatment she was given by him was from a genuine real man.

"God just let me rest for once.." alex whispered to himself.

The plane was lining itself on the runway facing the sea, the pilots prepared for takeoff as the passengers also prepared for the turbulence and the bumpy takeoff.

Increasing the thrusters the jet slowly got near the edge of the runway as the people inside it was feeling the bumpy ride. Grey closed his eyes in fear, hamilton wanted to roll into a ball so badly from the fear but he fought on.

After minutes the jet finally took off and the bumpy ride came to a halt, piña having her eyes closed from the terrifying experience looks out on the window seeing the ocean slowly descending as the plane was ascending. They can finally see the clouds above and were amazed by it, the sun shining down on the fluffy fog was a spectacular sight even without the orange haze that made it look aesthetic, it was still magical no matter what.

"I will definitely not forget this moment.." rory whispered putting her face against the window of the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen, some will be having their first riding on an actual plane so i suggest make yourself comfortable, we will arrive at our destination in 45 minutes." The pilot said.

"How does this hunk of steel even fly.. by this much people on it especially.." beefeater said also admiring the outside view.

Lelei on the other hand after knowing the basics of using the internet, humanity's greatest invention and also the worst in some cases. She researched what the city of salem in oregon looked like, she doesn't really know how to use it so she didn't bother researching other topics as she was locked in finding interesting stuff about salem especially their historic landmarks even how basic it looked like.

But as the minutes passed by, their meal delivered and as usual everyone was amazed by the cooking skills.

"Wow!" Grey let out standing up, "how are you people making such culinary masterpieces that can rival the gods even!"

"Okay okay calm down grey.." simon said trying to calm down the mad man.

Piña though amazed by how good the food was, her focus was non-other than alex. She cant take her stare off her, some kind of romantic feeling is growing inside her, but shes the princess, and alex is just a lieutenant soldier working for the U.S military. She knows alex is a commoner, but theres something telling her that "who gives a shit?" She just doesn't know how to really process whats going on with her.

"Sir.." johnathan walked to alex.

"Jonny?" Alex looked at him back.

"We're close to america, we got the CIA waiting for us and the army, we will be escorted by the beast, only you and piña will be escorted, us will be placed inside different armored vans so dont worry." Johnathan explained.

Alex was surprised, "oh wow... First a private jet, now we're riding the president's car? Shit.. might aswell turn myself into a princess."

"Just prepare until we land, you two will be immediately hurried towards the vehicle, we will be touring around salem in the commercial area of the city."

"And next?"

"San Francisco, California, beach first before we will go shopping around the capital, the department of state got us covered dont worry."

"Okay good, those two might be going on a shopping spring to be honest.." alex looked at lelei and rory.

"Are you okay?" Asked jake walking towards him.

"Yeah commander.." simon said who was beside him.

"Im just worried about tuka, im dissapointed she wasn't here to see what shes about to see, the experience she missed out.."

"Hey.." simon placed his hand on the back of alex, "dont be so harsh on yourself though, it wasn't your fault she was captured.."

"You dont get it simon.." alex sighed, "if i were not slackinf off during that fight with those dragon bitches she would've been here."

"Come on.. dont be that hopeless shes still alive out there somehow.." jake said comforting alex aswell.

Alex then drank half of the beer bottle he had, "well.. ill figure it out someday, i have a bullet to pick with on that pissed colored hair of a prince, ill make him pay."

"He's public enemy number 1 in the main base, the general despises him from the amount of supplies used to stop his army." Said simon.

"Yeah.." johnathan joined in, "if that conflict didn't happen if he would've had a brain the harkans wouldn't have arrived here and destroyed tekqoda."

"Yeah but they might still arrive here somehow, i mean, an enemy from a different world, theres no way the most feared empire would want to try asserting dominance over us." Said jake.

"Lets just see this shit go down.." alex said leaning against his chair.

And as the plane started seeing the city of salem, the very first person from the special regions will step on the land of america for the second time after the attack of san francisco. In the municipal airport of salem, armed agents from heavily armored to those wearing suits and also armored vehicles patrolling around the airport awaited for the aircraft to arrive.

Those who were fans of rory since she was an immortal demi-god was also waiting in the airport and were going to cheer for her on her arrival. Most of them are weebs that literally have anime versions of rory as their body pillows that probably smell rancid also waited for her, and a quote "im awaiting for my queen." From a 45 year old weeb standing infront of the airport waiting for rory to appear.

Some people also were fans of lelei since she was a magic wielder, it sparked the interest of those who have the keen interest on magic and fantasy. Tuka too has fans upon realizing she was an elf, but most are just people who have a crush on her from her beautiful looks. But they might be dissapointed for her not to appear since she wasn't been reported to the public of her kidnapping.

And aswell as the normal people, there were news cast and journalist excited to interview the princess of al khazar and her order of the rose Knights, the marines who were known to have deep connections with the people inside falmart, and the three celebrities, which was rory, tuka, and lelei.

The agents then looked at the skies seeing the plane transporting the escorts arriving at the airport, the people were getting excited as it was confirmed it was them. The news casters from different news organizations from outside to inside of the country, the agents took action and immediately prevented ordinary people from overcrowding the exit way of the plane with barriers and armored guards.

News casters were free to enter and interview piña along with journalists. The plane drew closer and closer while the inside were piña and her knights looking at the window seeing the landscape of the very country that is known for the most horrific war machines and most powerful weaponry that exists in the land of the special regions, the United States of America.

Piña took a deep breathe as she can see the houses in the distance, and what the marines call "cars" or what they said it was was crowding the airport. She was getting nervous on what will happen next, she turned to bozes who was still looking out of the window before turning back at the window again, she let out a whisper for herself.

"I hope everything will go fine.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 5.6K 98
Disclaimer:I do not own fallout or gate as fallout belongs to betheasda softworks and gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and k...
157K 3.9K 55
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
23.6K 958 28
After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead to his demise. Gifted with powers that...
250K 6.4K 102
As the War of Two Worlds continues, Lieutenant Colonel Jackson Sharpe and the rest of Vanguard-7 must face the new challenges to win the war and lead...