Tied Together✨| 18+

___unknownwrites___ tarafından

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... Daha Fazla

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!

37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥

3K 210 2
___unknownwrites___ tarafından

I felt my nose touching something soft. I nuzzled my nose more into it and got to smell a very intoxicating fragrance of apple and vanilla. I lifted up my heavy lashes to look up and saw my sweetheart peacefully sleeping in my arms and my nose was touching her boobs. I looked at the clock, it was already 7.00 am in the morning. I faced her and tucked some loose hair strands which were falling on her face. She looks so beautiful even while sleeping. She pulled the comforter a bit more and then snuggled into my chest, hugging me tightly.

"Good morning Adhiraj!", she mumbled pecking my chest. She lifted up her heavy lashes and looked at me with her beautiful sleepy eyes. I wish to make love with her now!

I traced her beautiful face with my rough fingers, her gaze was fixed at me. She was only covered in that white comforter, her cleavage clearly visible to me. My pitch black orbs darkened looking at her and my bulge was starting to get hard. I bent down and kissed her pink plumpy lips and she responded to it making the kiss more passionate. I bit her lower lip harshly earning a slap on my chest.

"Aahhh Adhiraj!", she said breaking the kiss. Her pink plumpy lips were pouted. I pecked them and she giggled.

"Is it still aching my baby?", I cooed her massaging her inner thighs.

"Yes, it's still hurting and I am also very sore!", she said looking at my hands which was travelling towards her pussy. I touched her core, she was already so wet.

"Haaanhhh!", she breath moaned closing her eyes. I know she wants it. She is sore so I cannot fuck her, but I can surely make her cum.

"You want it right sweetheart?", I asked touching her core again.

"N....no", she said fumbling. Liar! Of course she wants it. Her brown orbs are telling it all.

"Are you sure sweetheart?", I said tracing the lips of her pussy with my fingertips.

"Please!", she mumbled clutching the comforter tightly.

"What baby? Please what?", I asked her smirking and at the same time kissing her pussy.

"Please do it! I want it!", she squealed as I rolled my tongue over the walls of her pussy.

"I won't use my dick!", I whispered near her ears.

"Then?", she asked me in confusion.

"I will tongue fuck you!", saying I parted her lips down there with my two fingers. Her juices were dripping down from there making it look so tempting.

"Let me devour it completely sweetheart!", I said licking her core.

"Aaahhh!", she moaned clutching the comforter pulling it more upwards. She's making my task easier!

I rolled my tongue over her sweet little pussy licking off her juices which was dripping out. She tastes wonderful!

"Aaaahhhh....ummm....", she moaned as and when I my tongue touched her clit.

"Your moans sweetheart!", I groaned sucking on her clit a bit harshly earning another sensual moan from her mouth.

"Aaahhhh....ummm....faster!", she said clutching my hair and pushing my face more into her womanhood. I rolled my tongue over each and every spot of her pussy, hitting her pleasure point, her G-spot earning seductive moans from her. She is very tasty.

"Aaaahhhh....where did you hit?", she asked clutching my hair more tightly as I rolled my tongue over her pleasure point. Her pre cum started oozing out as and when I hit her pleasure spot.

"Aaahhh....Adhiraj...I need to...", she said teetering her legs. I was not yet done! I wanted to lick her womanhood more. She tastes just like sweet honey and has got a very intoxicating fragrance all over her body, even her pussy also!

"Not now sweetheart! Hold it.", I said licking her core which was still dripping wet. I continued tongue fucking her for another minute. My lips had swollen and was covered with her juices. I could taste her pre cum now as it was flowing down partially and her legs were also shaking. She needs to release it!

"Release sweetheart!", I said pecking her inner thighs and she came out instantly on my tongue. I licked her clean down there while she kept on panting in order to catch breath. Licking off her cum, I straightened myself and hovered over her. She is just awesome! No woman can satisfy me the way my sweetheart does.

"Good morning sweetheart!", I said pecking her lips. She smiled looking at me and wrapped her arms around my nape. I pulled her closer to me and yanked her on my lap. She hissed in pain holding her lower abdomen and I pecked her cheeks.

"I love you Adhiraj!", she said nuzzling her nose on the crook of my neck.

"I love you too my baby!", I cooed her pecking the crown of her head.

"Did you like my taste?", she asked me in a lowered tone.

"I love your taste! You are the tastiest thing I have ever eaten!", I said brushing my lips with hers. She buried her face in my chest feeling timid. My timid baby!

"Will you leave for office now?", she asked me in her cutest version. I smiled at her. She is so cute! I know she never wants me to leave her but then work is also important to me, but not as important as her!

"Yes sweetheart! I have some meetings today, so I need to go!", I said pecking her cheeks lovingly.

"Okay! So you need to freshen up also right!", saying she got up from my lap and wearing my shirt she got inside the washroom. I smiled looking at her and then got up from the bed and headed towards the gym.
.
.
.
.

"Bhaiya we have got some information about that thing! The Mallik's are surely involved in this!", Yuvraj said to me whispering.

"Hmm I'll see to it! Did you speak to Akash?", I asked him while drinking my juice.

"Yes bhaiya! He said that he's going to provide us with some information today only.", Yuvraj said to me while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Achha okay and when is that meeting with the board members?", I asked him raising my brows.

"Bhaiya its...", Yuvraj was about to speak but got cut off by my sweetheart.

"Both of you stop discussing work stuff now and eat your food!", my sweetheart said glaring at both of us. We both nodded at her direction and started eating our food quietly.

*ting tong*

The doorbell rang and all of our gaze shifted towards the door.

"I'll see to it bhabhi!", saying Yashika went to open the door.

"Hey Akash bhaiya, ajao!", saying Yashika pulled Akash inside the house.

"I'm so sorry aap log breakfast kar rahe ho! Actually, I had something important to discuss.", Akash said looking at me. I understood what he meant.
(I'm so sorry you guys are having your breakfast! Actually, I had something important to discuss.)

"Baith jao Akash bhaiya, I'll serve you breakfast as well!",my sweetheart said coming out of the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches. She served some to Yuvraj and me and then arranged a plate for Akash.
(Sit down Akash bhaiya, I'll serve you breakfast as well!)

"Nahi nahi Aaru, main breakfast karke nikla hoon!", Akash replied her back smiling.
(No, no Aaru I already had my breakfast!)

"Haa wahi bread aur jam! Khilado isko sandwich bhabhi! Itna badha penthouse hai, ek cook bhi rakhle!", now said Yuvraj.
(Yes that same bread and jam! Give him some sandwiches bhabhi! You live in such a big penthouse, hire a cook atleast!)

"Sit down bhaiya!", my sweetheart said to Akash tilting her head. Akash couldn't deny any further. He sat down and started having breakfast with us.

*ting tong*

The doorbell rang again. This time one of the servants went to open the door. Yuvraj and Akash stopped eating looking at the ones who had come. It was Niharika and Isha.

"Are we disturbing?", Isha said looking at Yuvraj and Akash.

"No..", my sweetheart was about to say something but got cut off by Yuvraj.

"No, not at all Isha!", Yuvraj said smiling at her. Akash and I were silently chuckling looking at Yuvraj.

"Niharika, Isha how are you guys?", I asked them rubbing my hands on the napkin.

"We are perfectly fine! Aaru, Adhiraj bhaiya we all are going to a nightclub together so you guys need to join us!", Niharika said in an excited tone.

"Niharika I will try to join but Aaru will surely join you!", I said to her smiling.

"Aahh no Adhiraj bhaiya, both of you need to come!", Niharika said in a pleading tone. My sweetheart chuckled looking at her.

"Bhaiya you leave early, I will handle the pending task.", Yuvraj said from behind.

"Yes bhaiya even I'll be there!", now said Akash. He has always been our right hand in everything. He is also like my brother just like Yuv.

"Ji naahi! Aap dono ko bhi ana hai!", Isha said looking at Yuvraj and Akash.
(Not at all! You guys also need to come!)

"Us?", both Yuvraj and Akash said in unison. Now the four of them started quarrelling amongst themselves. All of them are still kids!

"Okay guys listen! The girls will reach beforehand and the boys will join us okay!?", now said my sweetheart.

"This is better! So meeting you all in the evening.", Niharika said giggling.

"Yes sir I'll be there in a few minutes...", Isha said on a call. It must be Raghav! Raghav Srivastava. Isha is working as an intern psychiatrist in the psychology department of the hospital whose maximum share is owned by us, mainly by Yuvraj. He is not much into the business but he is one of the shareholders of  'Wellness Hospital'.

"Okay now I need to reach the hospital! Bye Aaru didi, Adhiraj bhaiya! Bye action hero! Bye everyone.", Isha said looking at us and then at Yuvraj. My brother had the biggest smile on his face. He really loves Isha, but who will make him understand that she's already in a relationship and that also with our business rival Arhaan Mallik.

Niharika and Isha were about to leave when Niharika stopped beside Akash. He looked at her as if understanding that she wanted to say something.

"Are you coming to office today?", Niharika asked him in a firm tone.

"No, I'll not be there today! Why, do you need any help?", Akash asked her.

"Actually I wanted to discuss about that graphic design thing that's why! No problem, we can do it whenever you are free. You never have time for me!", saying she walked out of the house, not before snatching the sandwich from his hand leaving Akash blank. My sweetheart giggled silently and the rest of us were also trying to control our laughter.

"We need to leave now!", Yuvraj said still laughing.

"Hmm...", I hummed in response and wore my blazer.

"Bye bhabhi!"

"Bye Aaru!"

Saying Akash and Yuvraj walked outside the house.

"Bye!", my sweetheart responded to them.

"Bye sweetheart! Take care of yourself okay! I'll meet you in the evening.", saying I pecked her cheeks.

"Bye Adhiraj! Reach within time okay.", saying she gave me a kiss. I smiled and both of us encased each other into each other's arms.

She is the sweetest blessing I have ever received! May we stay together like this only and no sorrow can enter our life.

.•.•.•.•.

How was the chapter?

Do tell me in the comments 🩷

Please do vote if you like the story.

In the next chapter you all will witness the rage of all the three men when it comes to their women.
Excited?

From now onwards a new update schedule will be followed as my classes have commenced and I need to keep a balance between my studies and writing.

New schedule: Monday and Friday.

Love you all🩷

Follow me on Instagram & wattpad for more updates and notices.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

308K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
128K 8.1K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
233K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...