Kingdom {An Eminem Story} {BW...

By TheGoldenFantasies

King of hip-hop and legend Marshall Mathers, also known as Eminem had been known to shake up the media and fa... More

Kingdom {An Eminem Story}{BWWM}
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.

Chapter Fifty Eight.

587 39 5
By TheGoldenFantasies

*April, 2014*

Liked by eminem, chrisbrownofficial, iamjojo and 1,967,640 others

lexipm  Boomerang, often used in modern day to represent coming back after a hardship in life and to represent redemption after that hardship; something that I experienced, secretly held onto and allowed it to nearly destroy myself and my self worth while hiding it behind a bright smile in public. Nights I spent crying to myself, loathing and feeling worthless, jolted awake from nightmares plaguing my sleep...it haunted me for quite a while.

The support of my husband, my family, my closest friends and of course, my fans helped pull me out of the darkness that I was surrounded by. Hence, how this album came to be. This album is probably the most vulnerable I've ever been and allowed anyone to truly experience. This is for anyone who can relate to feeling broken or hopeless and found the strength to pull themselves up off the ground, looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel of turmoil.

Welcome to the world of Boomerang. Available now.

View all 9,602 comments

3 days ago

beyonce  🐝❤️

lexipm and 4,444 others liked this

username1  A Bey x Lexi collab is needed NOW!

username2  you know you are the shit if you get Queen Bey to comment

username3  Queens recognizing queens, we love to see it

iamjojo  Whole album has me sobbing in my bedroom! 😭 truly a masterpiece

1,374 likes

username4  Jojo, babe, we need you back in the game!

username5  we love you ❤️

eminem  proud of you, beautiful

5,390 likes

username6  always so supportive of his woman, I love it

username7  couple goals, idc!

username8  Bless y'all for finally collaborating on a track! It was long overdue

chrisbrownofficial  honored to be a part 🙏🏽

4,798 likes

username9  Before is too beautiful of a song. I'm gonna need y'all to release a video for that right there

username10  you and Lexi's vocals on Before, whew

ciara  ❤️❤️❤️

2,145 likes

justintimberlake  Certified heavy-hitter from beginning to end

3,290 likes

username11  making it my goal to nail that high note in Return 😭

739 likes

username12  Good luck! I tried and failed miserably

username13  right! she know she snapped with that

username14  The fact that Far From Me is only an interlude is truly a crime!

524 likes

username15  Agreed! I demand the full song be released

username16  she knew she was wrong for doing us like that 😩

username17  exactly, I'm deeply hurt!

username18  Hidden Smile legit made me cry. You can practically hear the pain in her voice

357 likes

username19  when Em said, "S" branded on her chest, but she's the only "L" I rock better than anyone can, I died 😍😭

681 likes

Friday

12:25 p.m.

New York City, New York

Alexis sat in the back of the blacked out SUV with her black cat eye sunglasses over her eyes as the vehicle drove along the road. She had an appearance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to promote her new album and she'd already appeared on Sway Calloway's show earlier than morning. Her manager Sandra sat next to her, scrolling and typing away on her phone while her bodyguard Antonio sat in the front seat on the passenger's side.

Her album had broken records in the short three days time, selling 455,000 copies worldwide. Critics praised her vocal agility as well as her vulnerability and rawness in the lyrics. Fans and fellow industry peers alike praised her honesty and adored the songs chosen, especially her collaborations with both Marshall and Chris Brown. Her parents expressed their adoration in their daughter and reminded her how proud they were of her. Alexis thanked them for their appreciation and love as well as wishing them a happy anniversary. Her parents were having a get-together as a celebration in Miami. Little did they know, she and Marshall planned to make an appearance to the party and decided to stay an extra two days to spend time with them.

Promotion was important, but so was her family.

"Ok, so after your appearance on the Tonight Show, you will be heading straight home to pack your things for your flight to Miami. Enjoy time with your parents and as soon as you are back in New York on Monday, you have an appearance on Angie Martinez's radio show and you have a cameo performance at Drake's show later that evening. You'll have a few more promotional events and appearances to make over the next few weeks. Tour dates will be released in two weeks and your tour begins in July, starting in Florida." Sandra explained to her.

"Feels like I'm back in the days of Visionary." Alexis chuckled.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" Sandra smiled, "You were busy with other endeavors, but you were certainly missed in the music world. Everyone wants a piece of Lexi Parsons, the artist again."

"Well, guess we better give the people what they want, huh?"

"We better."

Alexis chuckled again and looked out of the window. Soon, the SUV arrived to NBC Studios and Alexis exited the car, holding her Birkin handbag with Sandra and Antonio beside her as they walked inside. She brushed off her dress, freeing it of any possible dirt or debris and removed her sunglasses.

One of the show's staff members approached her and smiled warmly at her.

"Mrs. Parsons-Mathers, welcome. Let me take you towards the green room." She greeted her.

They followed behind the staff member towards the green room and she opened the door, allowing them to enter inside.

"This is where you'll be for the time being. We have refreshments for you and of course, if there is anything else that you may need or want, just let me know. You'll be on in about thirty five minutes and your performance will be just before the end of the show." The staff member informed her, adjusting her headset on her head. "Is there anything you need at this time?"

Alexis shook her head, "No, no. I think I'm good, thank you. What's your name?"

"My name is Kara, Mrs. Parsons-Mathers." She nodded.

"Thank you, Kara. And please, call me Lexi" Alexis smiled.

"Of course, Mrs. Lexi. I'll be back for you soon." Kara smiled back and bowed her head politely.

Kara left the room, closing the door behind her and Alexis grabbed a bottle of water before making herself comfortable on the black velvet couch. Sandra's phone began to ring and she excused herself to answer it. Antonio sat down in a chair across the room and make himself comfortable, folding his arms securely. Suddenly, Alexis' phone began to ring in her handbag and she reached for it to see who was calling. She saw Marshall's name appear on the screen and she smiled, pressing the accept button.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, lil miss superstar." He greeted her humorously.

She chuckled, "Hi, husband."

"You doing ok over there?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm waiting to make my appearance on the Tonight Show." She nodded her head, leaning back against the couch.

"I almost forgot you had that today."

"You've been busy, Mr. Mathers." She chuckled softly and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Still, I should be remembering my woman's agenda. But I do remember we got a flight to Miami for your parents anniversary party. What time we leaving for that?"

"4:00. It'll take three hours and some minutes to get there, so we can get dressed on the plane. Their party starts at 7:00." She confirmed.

"Aight, cool. I'm in the studio right now, but I should be done by 3:00 at the latest. I'll head back to the house and start packing up." He informed her.

"Sounds good, baby. Can't wait to see what you're wearing."

"You too. Hopefully it's something I can expect on the bedroom floor later." She imagined him smirking over the phone.

"I'm not fucking you in my parents house, Marshall." She spoke in a lower tone.

He scoffed, "You said that same shit when we was dating the first time around and I went to meet them for the first time. I had you breaking that damn pact by day two or three."

She blushed to herself and face palmed, "That was a moment of weakness."

"And you gon' have another one, I guarantee you. You know how I get when it comes to you and I need that body you got as much as I can get it."

"Looks like you'll be waiting for a while, baby."

She heard him chuckle to himself. That chuckle would've sounded normal to anyone else, but Alexis knew just what that chuckle meant. It meant she was in for sexual frustration and a whole hell of a lot of teasing from him.

"Yea, aight. I gotta get back to work, but have a good time on the show and I'll see you later on." He told her.

She raised her eyebrow skeptically, "What are you planning in that head of yours, Slim Shady?"

"Nothin' at all. I'll see you later, aight? I love you."

"I love you too, baby." She spoke, skepticism still swirling in her mind.

They hung up with each other and Alexis bit her lower lip softly. She had no idea what her husband was planning in his mind, but she had a feeling she was definitely in for a whirlwind of trouble.

A few minutes later, Alexis was talking with Sandra and the door opened, causing the both of them to look over. Kara entered the room and adjusted her headset.

"We're ready for you, Mrs. Lexi." She informed Alexis.

"Showtime, superstar. Go out there and kill it." Sandra encouraged her, patting her back.

"Oh, you know I will." Alexis winked playfully.

She stood up, straightening out her dress and placed a lock of her hair behind her ear as she followed Kara out of the green room.

"Let's do this, girl." She thought to herself.

Hours later, Alexis sat in the bedroom of the plane slightly struggling to buckle her sparkly red open toed heels and growing frustrated at their difficulty at the current time. The door to the bedroom opened and Marshall came in, chuckling softly as he saw her struggle.

"Lemme help you out wit' that." He spoke.

He came closer to her and kneeled down, helping her buckle the shoes around her ankle. She smiled softly and admired his appearance. He looked so handsome and sexy in the all black Valentino suit, complete with matching wingtip dress shoes. She absentmindedly bit her lower lip and watched as he placed her other foot into the heel, buckling it around her ankle.

"There you go." He nodded his head and looked up at her.

"Thank you." She smiled and adjusted his tie, "You look very handsome."

"Appreciate that, baby. Stand up for me, lemme look at you."

He stood up to his full height and grabbed her hand, pulling her up from the chair. He stepped back slightly while holding onto her hand and looked her up and down slowly, admiring the red off shoulder bell sleeved dress she wore along with the matching heels he buckled for her. The dress rested a few inches above her knees, hugged every curve of her body and it was backless without being too much. Her short hair framed her face in a curly bob and her ears were adorned in diamond stud earrings while her full lips were covered in a matte crimson red lipstick.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm. You know you fine, girl." He complimented her, licking his lips.

She blushed softly, "Thank you, baby."

She walked past him towards the full length mirror and gave her look a once-over, smoothing down the material of the dress. He came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He leaned down slightly and brushed his lips against the shell of her ear.

"Don't know how you expect me to control myself wit' you looking this damn good." He whispered in her ear and ran the back of his hand down her side.

"You don't really have a choice, do you?" She spoke in a teasing tone and smirked.

"You sure 'bout that?"

Marshall planted kisses against her bare shoulder and her neck, slowly moving his hand up her thigh towards her center. Alexis sighed softly and leaned her head back against his shoulder, biting her lower lip.

"Tell me, baby girl. You sure 'bout me not having a choice?" He whispered against her skin and moved her thong to the side, slowly circling her clit with his finger.

She moaned softly and held onto his arm, feeling her knees almost grow weak. Curse the man that was her husband and his ability to make her lose any sense of control with his sensual touches. He kept his touch gentle and light, flicking his finger against her clit as if it were his tongue. He briefly wrapped his hand around her neck and massaged her pulse, pressing himself against her as he slid two of his fingers inside of her growing wetness.

"I asked you a question, Mrs. Mathers." He whispered roughly in her ear, slowly moving his fingers inside of her.

Her body was betraying her initial statement about them not having sex while staying with her parents, but her mouth was about to betray her as well.

"Y-Yes. I'm...s-sure." She stated breathlessly, gripping his arm tighter.

"Are you?" He questioned, continuing his teasing movements. "Cause the mess you making on my hand is tellin' me something different."

"Let this man give you what you want and need before he teases us to death." Her subconscious spoke to her.

"Y-Yes...I am. I'm sure." She said aloud.

"Aight, then."

Suddenly, Marshall removed his fingers from inside of her and stepped back slightly, nearly causing her to stumble back. She watched him in the mirror while he placed the two fingers into his mouth, sucking off her secretions as he kept his eyes on hers.

"Get yourself together. We'll be landing in a few." He told her and lightly tapped her ass.

He left out of the bedroom and Alexis groaned to herself, palming her hand over her face.

"God, this is gonna be a long weekend." She mumbled to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 422 40
In 2004, a young woman follows her boyfriend to Michigan as he pursues his dreams. During her time there, she forms a deep and meaningful friendship...
362K 12.6K 162
Tessa Sanchez Black is an singer from California. She's worked with many talanted people like Jay z, Beyoncรฉ, Nas, LL cool J, Janet Jackson, Lil Kim...
19.1K 713 26
Simply a collection of Eminem imagines, headcons, shorts, and things of that nature with a black woman ๐ŸคŽ Requests are open ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฌ Highest Rankings: ...
124K 3.9K 101
The year is 2017 Dani is going through a crazy life changing situation, going through a break up after thirteen years and now being faced with the re...