Love & Affection

بواسطة princessmick_

Bria Murchison is a young girl in her 20's. She's been through hell & back dealing with people in & out of he... المزيد

☮Sneak Peek☮
☮1☮
☮2☮
☮3☮
☮4☮
☮5☮
☮6☮
☮7☮
☮8☮
☮9☮
☮10☮
☮11☮
☮12☮
☮13☮
☮14☮
☮15☮
☮16☮
☮17☮
☮18☮
☮19☮
☮20☮
☮21☮
☮22☮
☮23☮
☮24☮
☮25☮
☮26☮
☮27☮
☮28☮
☮29☮
☮30☮
☮31☮
☮32☮
☮33☮
☮34☮
☮35☮
☮36☮
☮37☮
☮38☮
☮39☮
☮40☮
☮41☮
☮42☮
☮43☮
☮44☮
☮45☮
☮46☮
☮48☮
☮49☮
☮50☮

☮47☮

1.5K 56 2
بواسطة princessmick_

August POV (2.5.16)

Bria: "Aug!" She yelled

Me: "Kitchen!" I yelled back.

She walked into the kitchen with her laptop. She sat at the bar & sat her computer in front of her. I turned the stove off & moved the pot.

Me: "You got them back?"

Bria: "Yeah. Look."

Majesty ran in the kitchen, running from Agnes. She ran into me, before she fell I picked her up & blew on her stomach.

Me: "Our child don't like clothes."

Bria: "I know."

I blew on her stomach again & she laughed. I walked over to the computer & hit the arrow.

Bria: "Guess who I seen on my way back.."

Me: "Who?" I asked looking at the picture.

Bria: "Juliana." I turned my head so fast.

Me: "Please tell me you ain't fight her."

Bria: "I wanted to. I really wanted to throw the fucking basket at her.. But I had Maj with me so I simply talked to her. She was tryna be all cute & funny. Like bit-" she paused. "Tomorrow we gone meet up & ima have a conversation with her. No threats or fights.. Just talk."

Me: "Ion think that's a good idea. You too hot headed & she pushes yo buttons."

Bria: "Nothing's gonna go down. I promise."

Me: "Let's pray so. This my favorite. Can I get my own copy of this? Cause I deadass want this."

I said referring to the picture of her in Esquire shoot spraying herself with water.

Bria: "that water was cold as hell & sure.. Weirdo."

Me: "Bite my lip." She smiled.

Bria: "You're nasty." I chuckled.

Me: "So what's next for you?"

Bria: "*sighs* vacation. I've done everything.. That I wanted to do. I got married. I've worked my ass off in many areas. I had an amazing daughter. I'm good over here. I'm working on forgiving my mom. After I talk Juliana.. I think I'll be good. You?"

Me: "Billboard Awards. Work on some singles then start working on my album. Get some shit planned for Maj birthday."

Bria: "Speaking of her birthday.. You know she's like always barefoot or half naked?" I raised a brow. "And she loves the Flintstones. So I was thinking we do something related to that. It'd be dope. With the bouncy houses & stuff. She loves your car for some odd reason & Chris gave me the number for the guy who did Royalty's toy cars.. So I think we should get her that & a whole bunch of other shit."

Me: "Damn, you got the whole 9?" She giggled.

Bria: "Yeah.. I had to think of something for my baby. I thought about Bubble Butt's party too."

Me: "Oh yeah. Speaking of Ri.. You know how I dropped her off at the airport with her moms?" She nodded. "Some paparazzi took some pictures. Somebody sent in a video, so I'm sure they gone start asking questions. To make shit simple.. I told The Breakfast Club we needed to talk & I want all yall there."

Bria: "Yall? Who's yall?"

Me: "You. Maj. Ri. Monica. Everybody."

Bria: "You know ion like Angela."

Me: "Lemme rephrase that. I told Angie Martinez, but you know.."

Bria: "Oh ok.. I'll be there then."

Me: "Why you'n fuck with Yee?"

Bria: "Cause she's a flirt & needa stay her old ass over there. I haven't liked her since yall lip service shit.. Speaking of which, you fake orgasms?"

Me: "I used too."

Bria: "With me?"

Me: "Nah I'm talking bout in my younger days.. Before I met you. Ion think I ever faked one witchu." She looked at me then looked away. "Hol' up.. You faked one with me?"

She scratched her neck & looked at the clock.

Bria: "Damn.. It's late."

Me: "You faked one with me?" She stayed silent. "Bria!"

Bria: "*laughs* no. I've never faked anything with you. Ion think I can fake one witchu. You got a lil too much control over that part of me. Hence why I call you daddy."

Me: "Oh aight, aight."

Bria: "Just go make yo food."

---

Bria POV

I walked into Wine & Dine, said wassup to Tina, then went into the private area. This is where I was meeting Juliana at. I set it up privately cause ion want nobody in our business plus if some happen, ion want nobody to find out then I be all over TMZ. The waitress came to me & asked what I wanted to drink, I told her surprise me, then Juliana walks. In the back of me head, I'm telling myself, whoop this hoe ass. But I can't.. Ima just have an adult conversation. She sat down & put her purse on it.

Me: "Hello."

Juliana: "Hey girl.. I was kinda surprised to get your invite.. Considering the fact you hate me."

Me: "This invite don't mean we friends, cause you right I do hate you. That's a lie, i just dislike the fuck outta you. That's not why I'm here. I'm here to talk to you about August, crossing lines, and home wrecking." She chuckled.

Juliana: "Proceed."

Me: "You with this lala land ass obsession. It has to go. August doesn't want you baby girl. Stop embarrassing yourself, you texting him every damn day saying you want him & shit is embarrassing. He's not entertaining you honey. He's married with two daughters. Please let it go. Go find a man so he can cater to yo lonely creep ass. You crossed the line with that damn baby stunt. And if I find out you texted him anytime after this conversation, I'm whooping yo ass to the point where you in ICU. Don't think I won't, cause I will & I ain't scared of the consequences. I need you & your home wrecking ass to stay outta our lives. For good. Understand?"

She took a sip of her wine, sat her cup down, then leaned back in her chair.

Juliana: "You don't deserve August, hoe. You might as well gone back to that basic ass abusive relationship." I slid my blazer off, and sat up a lil. "August put you on to everything you have. You got yo start from him. You just with him for his money & fame."

Me: "How stupid do you sound? How long have I been with him? I been with him since before he was really eye popping. Do not call me out my fucking name, cause I'm respecting you. I didn't get my start from August, I got the motivational push I needed to start from August. Please check facts if you gone come for me."

She took another sip of her wine & spit it on me. I have on a white shirt. WHITE. I jumped up so fast & started sending blows. I was actually calm.. Yall witnessed that. The bitch tried me. Spitting on my clothes? Weak ass bitch. It makes it better cause nobody back here to stop me. I'm gone either beat her to death or put her in the ICU. Depends on how I feel. Ian gone front, she can fight.. She puts up a good game, but I'm the only girl in my age group in my family. I always fought niggas. I fight like a nigga. When I felt good & like my anger was released.. I stopped.

Me: "Stop fucking with me, disrespectful ass bitch. You would think you learned by now!"

I kicked her twice in her sides, and stomped her face.

Me: "Sip on that bitch."

After that, I grabbed my blazer & walked out. I gave Tina the "I whooped her ass" head nod & she shook her head. Honestly, I felt a hell of a lot better. I'm pissed bout my shirt but other than that.. I'm fine. I walked in the house & go straight to the living room. Kirk, Aug, Amanda, & Maj was in here. August looked back & his eyes widened.

August: "What the fuck?"

Kirk: "Why you got-"

Me: "Yo girl either dead or in her way to the hospital."

Amanda: "You whooped her ass?!"

Me: "Yep."

August: "Bria!"

Me: "I was calm. I really was. Then she started calling me out my name. I let it slide.. Then she spit on my shit. RED FUCKING WINE ON MY WHITE SHIRT. She practically asked for me to whoop her ass."

August: "You feel better?"

Me: "I do. I actually feel a lot better." He chuckled.

August: "Crazy ass."

Kirk: "What did you say exactly?"

Me: "I just told her to stop cause Aug don't want her & she's embarrassing herself. Then she started saying I was with Aug for his money & fame...this, that, & the third. Like how stupid do you sound?"

I picked Majesty up, since she was latching onto my leg.

Amanda: "Should've thrown a wine bottle at her face."

Kirk: "You'n give that crazy ass advice to nobody. Crazy ass." I chuckled.

Me: "But yeah, I'm gonna go see my daddy, yall wanna come?"

Amanda: "I dooooo!"

August: "Hell yeah, I needs see my nigga."

Kirk: "I'm down."

Me: "Aug, what do yall even be talking about when I'm not around?"

August: "Our sex life. How you be riding & shit. Yo scre-"

Me: "August!" He bust out laughing. "Stop playing! It's not funny.. I thought you was serious." I hit him.

Amanda/Kirk: "Yall nasty."

Me: "Yall should be used to it by now."

August: "I'm joking. We talk bout you most of the time tho. How great you are."

Me: "Um. Quick save. Anyway, I gotta go change my outfit.. So."

I put Maj down & went to change.

***

August POV

When we got to the house, Danny let us in.

Me: "Wassup lil bruh."

Danny: "Hey Aug!"

Bria/Amanda/Kirk: "Hey Danny."

Danny: "Hey Yall."

Bria: "Where papo?"

Danny: "Kitchen." He said leading the way.

Bria sat the car seat down, in the living room & got Maj out. I walk in the kitchen & instantly get pissed. Amanda walked back in the living room, to warn Bria.

Amanda: "I told yo dad you said hello.. It's no need to go in there." I heard her say.

Bria: "Girl please, I gotta speak to him."

I could hear her getting closer.. I stopped her before she got in the kitchen.

Me: "Beybeh.. I left my phone in the car can you get it?"

Bria: "After I say hey to my dad."

I sighed & moved out the way. She frowned seeing her mother. Darius sighed & motioned for her to come here.

Darius: "Hey baby." Bria kept her eyes on her mom while she hugged D.

Bria: "Hey. Why is she here?"

She put Maj down & walked to her mom.

Me/Kirk/Darius: "Bria." She threw her hand up.

Bria: "Why are you here?"

Cassidy: "*clears throat* I needed to talk to your father about something."

Bria hesitantly balled her fist. She looked down then up & wrapped her arms around her mom, surprising all of us. She hugged her & her fists slowly unclenched.

Bria: "I forgive you, although you didn't apologize for anything you did. I forgive you. Actually, I wanna thank you, cause without you, I wouldn't be as strong & as successful or happy without all the stunts you pulled. So thank you for, in the weirdest way possible, teaching me."

Cassidy: "Ummm..."

Darius: "What stunts?"

Cassidy: "It's n-"

Bria: "You still don't know?"

Darius: "Know what?"

Bria: "That she made me sell my body for money even tho we had it, watched me lose my virginity, dating my ex.. That's why she always wanted us together, lea-"

Me: "Bri!"

Bria: "What?"

Me: "Stop.."

Darius: "Y-" that's all he got out before he charged at Cassidy.

I grabbed Bria & Majesty fast as hell. I gave Maj to Amanda & they walked out. Darius was chocking the hell outta Cassidy. I wasn't tryna stop it but Kirk & Bria insisted. Me & Kirk pulled Darius off her.

Darius: "GET THE FUCK OUT MY DAMN HOUSE CRAZY ASS BITCH! ROT IN HELL BITCH!"

Cassidy slowly got up & caught her breath.

Darius: "FUCK YOU TAKIN-" he tried to break pass us but couldn't.

Cassidy grabbed her purse & left. Why this day outta all days... Nothing going right?

***

I crawled into bed, over Bria & took her phone. I locked it & sat it on the nightstand. I kissed her nose then pecked her lips.

Me: "I'm proud of you Bri." She blushed, making me smile.

Bria: "I am too, thanks baby." I kissed her.

Me: "You feel better?"

Bria: "Yeah.. I feel a lot better."

Me: "Good cause ion wantchu in the same state of mind as before."

Bria: "I'm not. See look.. Mom mom mom mom m-"

Me: "Aight. That's enough." She giggled.

Bria: "I'm just saying.. Can you show me how proud you are of me?"

Me: "With pleasure."

She smiled & flipped us over. She flipped her hair & leaned down to kiss my neck. Let's just say it escalated.. And quick.

-----------------------------
Leave feedback
XOXO

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.9K 618 23
19yr old Sadé Ross just wanted to see a Rihanna concert but little did she know she had captured the superstar's heart. After a series of spontaneou...
74.5K 3.6K 36
"I freaking love you!" 'you, can't love someone like me. I'm too broken' ___ This book contains a few triggering topics ⚠️ 2024 edit: Looking back a...
348 38 32
Mariyah collin is a thick girl, she have a huge crush on this guy name Dustin for 3 years and she's obssesed with him . Dustin is a fit, handsome, po...
70.8K 2.9K 19
Kehlani Ashley Parrish is a 21 year old upcoming singer from Oakland, California. Growing up, Lani didn't have the best childhood. After her father's...