That one trip to Italy

بواسطة sophiebooks652

Harvey and Maddie have been sworn enemies since as long as they can remember. Now as they hit their senior ye... المزيد

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

410 10 1
بواسطة sophiebooks652

I have already snoozed my alarm 5 times.

And I will continue to do that.

I hear loud bangs on my wall. "For fucks sake Maddie just turn the stupid thing off. I can hear it from a mile away." Noah yells on the other side of the wall. 

Well now I am awake. I turn the alarm off and get up into the shower. Harvey and I have still not talked about the kiss, and to say I was stressing was an understatement.

I scrub myself in my favourite vanilla body wash and put a hair mask in my hair while I shave my legs.

"Maddie get the hell out." Noah yells out the door. "You had plenty of time to get up and shower through the 5 times I snoozed my alarm." 

"You little shit." He says before his shadow under the door disappears. 

I wash out the hair mask and hop out the shower wrapping myself in my bath rope thinking about anything other than Harvey.

Why is he all I can fucking think about. 

I lather my body in lotion and start my makeup. I am already 15 minutes late for school. But I am gonna take my dear time. 

I apply some blush when my phone dings. 

my girl🤍: mads where u at did u forget about fucking school?

me: liv i am taking my sweet time tell the teacher my dog ate my homework or something.

my girl🤍: oh my fucking gosh maddie okay. 

I continue to take my time putting my hair up and applying lipgloss. 

I end up walking out the door an hour late.

I walk through the school door when the bell rings and Olivia comes out the science door. "You bitch the teacher didn't believe me that the dog ate your homework." 

"Olivia. You did not actually say that?" My eyes widen. "I mean no." She shrugs. "Totally not." She lies.

I burst out laughing. "Olivia!" Xander and Avery come walking out the same door. "That was the fucking funniest thing ever you idiot Olivia." Xander starts laughing with me.

"Okay guys I thought she was being serious okay." Olivia says defensively.

"I thought you were joking Liv. That was so freaking funny." Avery giggles. She rolls her eyes. "Alright. It was not my best moment. Blah blah. It is not funny anymore goodbye." She walks off to her locker. 

My eyes catch on a tall figure with deep blue eyes and dark brown hair. He stares at me and I nearly fall over. 

Why am I acting like a fucking middle school child with a crush on a lifeguard they see on holiday.

I need to talk to him. But maybe not now. I turn around and rush to my locker.

Once we watched the movie the other night he left and it wasn't really awkward, but now. We both know we need to talk about it and it is fucking stressing me out. 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

That was a horrible 5 hours of school and now I am rushing to the gym because I have volleyball and if I am later than 5 minutes she will make me do 50 burpees and I cannot even do one. 

I go to the lockers and shove on my volleyball gear and as I go out to the gym Olivia stops me. "Guess what, we are training with the basketball team." She smiles.

"Oh yay." I grit my teeth. "You're clearly not impressed." She lets out a small laugh following me out the door.

"My partner is Harvey." I turn to face her. "Oh shit yeah you guys kissed and then he basically beat up a guy because he said something rude about you." She reminds me.

"He did not beat up a guy because of me." I roll my eyes. "You don't know that?" She gives me a look. 

We walk into the gym and the coaches are already talking to everyone. "Where were you two?" Miss Laurier asks.

Everyones direction turns to us. "The lockers." I say my eyes scattering through the crowd of people. 

"Why?" "Because we were getting changed. Do you want us to play in jeans?" Olivia asks. 

Miss Laurier gives us a look. "I would make you do burpees but we have training to do. 50 burpees next class." She snaps and we rush over to everyone else. 

"Alright. Get into your partners and let's start." Mr Dawson claps his hands together and we all get up.

Harvey's eyes lock with mine and he takes a few steps over to me. "Hey." I smile. "Hey." He says and we walk over to the mats. 

We take a seat on the mats and I know I need to say something. "So Harvey anymore surprised tactics planned? Or was that kiss just for you to double check you didn't want to kiss me again?" 

"Oh Mads, a gentleman never reveals his secrets. But who knows? I could surprise you again." He smirks turning his gaze to me. 

"Oh really?" I feel my heart race. 

He looks around the room. "You know Maddie, for frenemies we are really keeping it interesting." 

My stomach fills with butterflies but I hide it with a shrug. "Yeah I am just here for the entertainment." I tease.

"But Maddie there is something we gotta talk about." His adam's apple bobs up and down. 

"Yeah whats up?"

He hesitated. "But I am sorry for that kiss. I know I shouldn't of done that." 

I feel my heart sink. "Yeah no same. I got kinda caught up in that you know, closet, two people scenario." I fake laugh. 

He chuckles facing me. "Yeah we have actually been so good lately having fun I guess. Let's just keep it like that yeah?" he runs a hand down his jaw. 

"Yeah of course." Why am I so sad about this?

Our eyes meet and there is a slight flicker in his eyes. "Alright let's get started." 

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

Why the fuck did I just do that. 

I have not been able to stop thinking about her for days and now I fucking just friend zoned her. 

I am such an idiot. But I know she doesn't feel the same way so I just got to get over these stupid emotion things.

I take a deep breath looking into her eyes as much as she smiled I could see a hint of sadness in her eyes and I didn't know what for.

"Alright let's get started." I pick up two weights from either side and she follows as we begin. 

Oh shit I forgot Nate told me to tell her about the plans. "Do you wanna come to this music festival with us tomorrow night?" I speak over the music someone just began playing.

Her face lights up. "Hell yeah. Who is going?" She asks. "I think all of our group." 

I felt weird saying it but since Italy we have all being hanging out a lot and kinda gotten closer. "Oh my god yes." She smiles and I try my hardest not to let a huge smile spread across my face knowing she is going. 

"Alright. Well we will probs pick you guys up and then we can head over there." 

"Oh gosh I need to find something to wea-" "Get to work you two." She is cut off by Miss Laurier. 

Fucking bitch. 

I glare at her till she leaves and turn back to Maddie who continues. "I am actually so excited, but I have no idea what to wear." She looks up and thinks.

She is so fucking cute. 

Nate and Olivia come walking over. "Guys we were thinking of getting a bite to eat or something after this if you wanna come?" Olivia asks.

"Yeah sure. I will just double check if I can." Maddie gets up. "Yep I can." I run a hand through my hair. 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We get to a random cafe thing around the corner and Nate and I follow Mads and Olivia to a table. 

We all slide into the booth and everyone opens up their menus. "Mads what are you gonna wear to tomorrow?" Olivia says. "I honestly don't know." She sighs. 

"It's not a fucking fashion show." Nate takes a sip of water. "You don't understand Nate." Olivia scoffs.

A boy around our age comes over. "What can I get you?" He holds up a note pad. "Can I get a mango passion fruit juice please." Maddie smiles at him.

He turns his direction to me. "I'll just get a burger please." Everyone else orders and as he goes to turn around Maddie calls out. "Thank you." He ignores her and I pulls him by his shirt back over.

"She was fucking talking by the way." I cross my arms. "Yes?" He sighs. She looks a bit startled at my action. "I just wanted to say thank you." He practically rolls his eyes. "It's fine." 

Once our stuff arrives Olivia and Maddie are in a deep conversation about someones boyfriend cheating with another man. 

"Wait is this Jake?" Nate furrows his eyebrows. "Shhhh." Olivia looks around the room. "Yes it was."

Maddie laughs. "Yeah so basically he cheated on his girlfriend with a guy now they are together."

"Oh shit." My eyes widen.  

"Yeah but they are happy so that is all that matters." Maddie shrugs and Olivia pats her shoulder. "Your so sweet. But babe you forgot about the girlfriend."

"Oh shit yeah." She takes a sip of her drink. "Anyways. What time are you picking us up for the festival cause we need time to get ready." Olivia throws a napkin on her plate.

"Mostly Bella." Maddie's laughs. Her blonde hair is tied up into a messy bun but she looks more perfect than ever as she laughs. But I worry that she hasn't fucking eaten enough but I don't know if she likes me asking. 

"We will pick you up at around 5." I say and they both nod. "There will be good there but probs eat before you go." Nate explains. "Yeah good idea." Olivia says. 

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

hey guys sorry this was kinda a filler

but oh my gosh maddie and harvey not showing their feelings was so hard to write as i want them to get together so bad 

BUT WE ARE NEARLY AT 3K READS WHAT? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

519 52 14
{31/12/23} - {-/-/24} Previously known as 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 ══════◄••❀••►══════ ❝There is a thin line between love and ha...
406K 6.8K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
14.1K 245 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...