Officially Mine ♡

By authordivyaa

~ Book 1 of "Mine" series A Russian guy named Dmitry arranged in marriage with an Indian girl named Geet. Sh... More

C H A R A C T E R S
[ 1 ] C O N V I N C E
[ 2 ] C O N V E R S A T I O N
[ 3 ] D M I T R Y
[ 4 ] F L I R T I N G
[ 5 ] R E A C H E D
[ 6 ] F L I R T E R
[ 7 ] E N G A G E M E N T
[ 8 ] F L I R T & S H I P
[ 9 ] S T A Y I N G H E R E
[ 10 ] S H Y - S H Y
[ 11 ] F A L L I N G
[ 12 ] C A R R A C E
[ 13 ] C L O S E R
[ 14 ] J A I P U R
[ 15 ] C O N F E S S I O N
[ 16 ] D E S T I N A T I O N
[ 17 ] T I L A K
[ 18 ] D E S T R O Y E R S
[ 19 ] T R U T H
[ 20 ] C O N V I N C E D
[ 21 ] C A U G H T
[ 22 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 23 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 24 ] T R U T H O R D A R E
[ 25 ] P A V E L
[ 26 ] H A L D I
[ 27 ] H A L D I
[ 28 ] N O A H
[ 30 ] W A T E R P L A Y
[ 31 ] P O O L P A R T Y
[ 32 ] U G L Y
[ 33 ] M E H E N D I C E R E M O N Y
[ 34 ] S A N G E E T
[ 35 ] T E A R S
[ 36 ] R E F L E C T I O N
[ 37 ] Officially mine
Part 2
[ 38 ] GOODBYE

[ 29 ] F U N

6.1K 753 56
By authordivyaa

Lakshi pov :

They were both talking to each other while I was just finding a way to cope. He left his son and he ran away.

"Why are you standing? Please sit," he said, gesturing towards the chair. "And you should not drink that; it's not healthy for the baby," he added with concern, the sarcasm evident in his tone.

"I'm not pregnant," I clarified. He said nothing, and I continued, "He is mad, don't mind."

"Why so?" he inquired. Now what to tell him? I can't even say I was talking to him to make him jealous, nor can I say he is jealous.

"I don't know," I forced a smile, wanting to scream from inside. It was so embarrassing.

He nodded and focused on his drink. "Where is your wife?" I inquired.

He glanced at my face, I puzzled. As I raised my brow, he sighed and gazed at his son who was playing with Aarohi.

"We got divorced," he expressed, his expressionless face still focused on his son. " ooo " I didn't have anything else to say.

"What's your son's name? He is cute," I tried to change the topic, hoping not to hurt him with my questions.

"Noah, that's the name his mother gave him," he eventually chuckled.

I couldn't even ask what the reason for their divorce was, but I was curious. I was finding a way to ask him indirectly when Geet called me.

" By the way that girl who is playing with your son, she is divorced too " I expressed taking a sip, something running inside my brain. Maybe I was too early but nevermind.

"I have to go, nice to meet you," I said.

"Nice to meet you too," he said and smiled.

I told them their photoshoot was going on. Then Ganga came.

"Wow," she was surprised while gazing at Noah. "Whose beautiful child is this?" she asked, pulling him towards herself.

He smiled but went back to Aarohi. "Nice, nice," I said to him, giving him a thumbs up. It seemed like he was only comfortable with her.

Ganga picked him up and sat on the chair. "Listen, can I be your girlfriend?" she asked playfully, leaving all of us jaw-dropped.

"I have to ask my daddy," he answered.

"Ooohooo," we all reacted together.

"Guys, imagine how handsome his father must be," Saras remarked.

"I was thinking the same," Geet joined. We all chuckled, feeling like we were all on the same page, though we couldn't change the fact that we each had our own man now.

"Yeah, he is handsome," Aarohi agreed, leaving all of us surprised. I mean, she never seemed interested in boys' matters. And a ship was created inside my head. "Hayeee, Aarohi," Saras teased.

"Aareoie," he said and came back to her, climbing onto her lap. "What? Noah, she is older, right? Don't call her by her name," I said with a fake scold, and he nodded with his puppy eyes.

"Aarohi beta,"  mother called out for help.

"Haan ji aunty," she responded. "I'll be back in two minutes, okay?" she informed Noah. "Okay," he replied. She left, leaving him there.

"Noah, you know Aarohi is twenty-eight years old. You're not even half her age; you shouldn't call her by name," I said as I lifted him up and made him sit on my lap. He looked concerned and kept glancing at my face.

"Call her Mamma," I countered, and his eyes turned into a glare.

"Lakshi, what are you saying?" Geet interrupted, hitting my shoulder.

"Lakshi, are you matchmaking? I know, right?" Saras muttered while giggling, sitting next to me. She got it; only she could understand what I was saying.

Geet, Yamuna, and Ganga are dumbo.

Ivan came holding a glass of drink. As I was about to say something, I stopped myself because I couldn't let him hear us. He shrugged when I glanced at him.

"Marry me, please," Ganga teased him, unaware of Ivan's presence as her back was facing him. "You are older," Noah said, getting shy, which made all of us chuckle.

"So? She is comfortable with this," Saras joined. "Of course, I will wait for you, and once you grow up, we will marry," Ganga said.

"Okay, I have to ask Daddy," he said and ran from there. "He really went to ask his father," Geet said, surprised.

"Well, he is a kid, but I'm a man you can marry," Ivan flirted, standing behind Geet. He took a sip, and Ganga and I noticed him staring at someone.

"Ivan ji, whom did you say this to?" I questioned with a smirk, and he gave a mischievous smile. "Whoever wants to, you all guys are my type," he responded, and Saras gave him a glare in return.

"Is there something going on which I am not aware of?" Geet gave me a suspicious look, eventually noticing. I mean, she is too lost.

" Nothing...well I'm going to store room, I have some work there " Saras told and leave from there. We girls exchange glances cause we all got the same thing.

" Mr. Why are standing did not you hear her " Ganga teased him, he smiled, shyly. Scratch his neck before turning away.

" Saras aur Ivan? " Geet question and I agreed with a long blink. We all smiling while looking at each other. " Yumuna and Victor ? " She guessed. Yumuna eyes widened.

" Yeah yeah yeah " Ganga excitedly, agree. " But Victor-

Before Geet could complete her words , she interrupted her by saying.

" Pavel Pavel Pavel "

My smile dropped, immediately. They all started laughing. " Haina haina haina " Ganga and Yumuna said together. I pressed my lips and straighten my gaze.

" She can't even deny " Geet joined, I have her glare but they were too busy at laughing for no reason.

" Dmitry " Ganga guessed and we all stopped as we felt something wrong. We glanced her face and she shrugged.

" It's Obvious " Yumuna shrugged back. " I mean we all shiping in their wedding " I remarked slapping on her head.

" Wait wait wait, Saras Ivan, Pavel Lakshi , Yumuna Victor , Geet Dmitry , Ganga and who ? " Geet pointed out. We all got quiet and glanced at her.

" I mean....I don't have any " she said, lowering her gaze. " Do we look fool? I questioned glaring at her.

" Rustik ? " Yumuna spoke and we all looked at her. " No " Ganga shouted. " Maksim ? " I asked. She shook her head. " You guys wasting your time, I will do arrange don't you know my father " she countered.

" If we find out later, I don't know about them but I will peel your skin " Geet warned and she stayed quiet.

" And I will break up with you " Yumuna gave her warn.
And I will kill your boyfriend " I threatened. She looked at me surprising eyes.

" What's his mistake? " She questioned. " Iska matlab hai koi hai koi " Geet said standing up.
" Madam kaha jaari ho abhi photographer aayega " Yumuna pulled her down made her sit again. All the guest focused on us.

We made eye contact with them and regret immediately. A group of aunties walked to us. They were busy talking but her screamed got their attention.

Meanwhile Brother in law's rasam still ongoing. He was busy talking to them when they were putting haldi on him.

We all wave at her and before going. Yumuna was still with her because Aunty gave her Duty to be with her all the time as she is bride and if she needs help.

Sara's pov :

I entered in the store room. Taking out the basket of Mehndi for tomorrow function. My mother gave this duty to me, I have a plan for tonight so I was managing them now.

My heart beat raced as I feel his presence there. My back was facing him. His perfume was enough for me to recognise him.

" Was that a sign that you want me to come here ? " He questioned slowly stepping towards me.

He was right but I didn't want him to know that He was right.

" No " I denied. And I heard his chuckle. " Well when you going to say ? " His question made me turned to him. He was staring at me, I lowered my gaze walk to the table which was near to him.

" I mean You almost say it there is no use of not saying " he said, leaning his shoulder against the pillar in middle of room just near the table. I could not stop my smile,

I hold the basket, I walked to the door. He stayed there still waiting for me to speak something.

I turned to him and our eyes met. " 12 o'clock tonight rooftop three "

I told him and quick my walk, I didn't know what he was thinking but I think it's time. Mehndi, sangeet and wedding still left, if he reject I would convince him. Well, he is not looking like he going to reject but Whenever I imagine the scene how would I say this to him, I feel something inside my stomach.

Dmitry's pov :

The last one lady and put turmeric. And it's eventually finished. I shifted my gaze to my fiancee who was busy talking with guests.

How beautiful she was looking while laughing. And yellow seriously looking gorgeous on her and that's another thing every colour look good on her.

While she was gazing around our eyes met. She gave me a smile and I smiled back.

" Can I put this on Geet ? " I inquired to my mother in law. " Ofcourse " she giggled giving me a bowl.

I stood up, everything was recording, so that one day our kids will see this, how we got married.

The vibe of main character I was feeling that time when Everyone stop talking to each other and lawn got silent.

The aunties step aside, she was gazing at me with a confusion look yet happy.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Target : 900 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 19.7K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
3.5M 112K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
81.8K 6K 47
"You are secretly wild" Garv said as he was stunned by the genre she was reading right now. Ishika got startled by the sudden voice and immediately c...
1M 87.6K 56
COMPLETED [NOT YET EDITED] #1 in The Shaktawat Sisters . ~ Dhruv and Geet - two different individuals from opposite parts of our country found their...