Recurrence | ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ

By lovablelies

๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attracti... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

13.

3.1K 179 151
By lovablelies

Lyric cried underneath me as I stayed over top of her. The both of us were currently on the floor of my bedroom, away from the window as the house was being shot at.

Malik nor his homeboys were in the house. I had barely heard from Malik after our conversation earlier. And it was now midnight.

I wasn't even sure if Malik was around.

Shortly I no longer heard gunshots directly by the house but a few occasionally in the distance.

I recognized loud arguing occasionally and people screaming. I felt Lyric wrap her small arms around me. "I'm scared." she expressed, sounding terrified.

I honestly didn't know what to say because I wasn't sure what was going on. It didn't help that neither Tayleigh or Malik were answering their phones.

I felt like shit. I no longer just feared my brothers safety, but Tayleigh's as well.

~ earlier that day ~

"Tayleigh! Stop being ghetto. Get out of there." I told Tayleigh, watching as she went through the drawers in the doctor's exam room. "I'm tryna see what they got up in this bitch." Tayleigh said as she continued.

"Sit down before the doctor comes back." I pulled her over to me. She looked at me, smiling with low red eyes. Her ass was definitely in the clouds.

"Go sit down. I don't even know why I brought you." I rolled my eyes at her. "Cause you like me." she smiled, going to sit down. I stared at her, slightly mugging her. Tayleigh then blew a kiss at me.

"Ughh. You're so ugly." I said loudly. Tayleigh laughed a little, nodding off a bit.

The both of us were at yet another doctor's appointment for me. My coochie been kinda uncomfortable these past few days and I was worried.

At first I started to think Tayleigh's former hoe ass gave me an STI, but then she showed me her recent testing results. Which were all negative.

So, that's means...

Just then the doctor knocked on the door before walking in. "Okay, so I'll get your samples sent over for testing. In the meantime I can tell you this, your vagina does appear healthy overall." she spoke.

"However, you've expressed feeling a lot of soreness and discomfort. In which I have a few more questions for you." the doctor continued.

I nodded.

"Now, you said that you have had penetrative sexual intercourse in the last 48 hours. And how did that look for you? Short lasting? Long lasting? Minimal rounds? Multiple rounds? Soft and gentle? Rough?" the doctor asked.

"Uh...well..." I nearly stuttered. "We were going round for round. Bar for bar." Tayleigh suddenly spoke, slouching in her seat.

"Hardcore." she then added.

"Uh huh. And what was the material of the penetrative object or objects? Just wondering if you may have any allergies. So, what were the objects used for penetration?" the doctor asked.

"Um...well..." I scratched the back of my head. "My dick." Tayleigh had an outburst yet again.

The doctor chuckled a bit at Tayleigh's words for a split second. "Oh wait, you're serious? I just assumed that you- never mind. My apologies." she quickly got herself together.

"Okay, well I certainly know how to better approach this situation now." the doctor nodded, clearly thrown off. I then turned to Tayleigh, giving her a look to be quiet.

"If I'm being honest, I don't think your partner here gave you an STI. Especially since her recent test came back negative. Assuming this is a monogamous relationship, you're totally healthy and may just be experiencing some trauma." the doctor expressed.

"Yea...I keep my shit wrapped up." Tayleigh mumbled, slightly nodding off again.

"Anyways. Trauma like...?" I questioned. "Well, if you guys were going round for round, hardcore and all, you were overworking those muscles and they do need a healing period. There can also be potential tearing." the doctor explained.

"Especially if your partner is on the uh...bigger side." she added, attempting to whisper to me. But Tayleigh must've heard as she quietly laughed to herself with her eyes closed.

Or maybe that was just her being high as shit right now.

"I suggest, switching things up for a bit to heal. And when you are ready for penetration again, try slow, gentle intercourse." the doctor nodded.

"Oh nah. You tryna have a motherfucka fall in love and shii..." Tayleigh spoke.

I sighed while rolling my eyes. "Please ignore her for the rest of the appointment." I forced a smile on my face. The doctor laughed a little at my words, handing me a sheet of paper.

Not long after, we finished up and were heading out. "See, and you thought I did something to you." Tayleigh chuckled. "Um, did you not hear what she said? You're still partly responsible for damn near breaking my coochie." I stated.

"I don't know...She's basically saying I beat it out the frame." Tayleigh smiled, walking alongside me. I looked at her, narrowing my eyes.

"And that's not necessarily a good thing, when I'm walking like this." I said, slightly limping.

"Rii...like you don't be the one screaming fuck me and shit. I'm just doing as told." Tayleigh slightly shrugged, walking ahead of me. "Fuck me and murder my coochie are not the same." I said.

"Basically yea." Tayleigh mumbled. "Basically no." I argued. The both of us then started bickering while approaching the bus stop.

"And pull your fucking pants up." I told Tayleigh. She raised her arms a little, while looking at me. "Do it for me. I like when you touch me." she smirked a little.

I rolled my eyes while going to pull up her pants. "Damn, not too much. You forgetting what's in my pants?" Tayleigh questioned.

"How could I? It's showing damn near all hours of the day." I mumbled.

Tayleigh slightly looked at me, then looked away while smirking a bit. I slowly sat on the bench, trying to ignore her. Tayleigh sat beside me, resting her head on my shoulder and manspreading while sliding her hand in her pants.

"That horniness that kick in while I'm high is a recipe for disaster." Tayleigh sighed.

"I know you not touching yourself right now." I said. "Nah...Ima wait till I get home. I'm just chillin right now." Tayleigh expressed.

"Mhm..." I side eyed her. Tayleigh chuckled to herself. "I'm serious. I'm not that trifling...I mean, unless you want me to be." Tayleigh spoke as if she were suggesting something.

"No." I responded.

"Destinyyy." Tayleigh suddenly groaned. "Can you please give me head? At least until we can fuck again." she continued.

"Like, look at my face. You got me begging and shit. And I don't even beg." Tayleigh sat up and poked her lip out. "I just need some sloppy, soul snatching head." she continued, groaning.

"Leave me alone before I bite it off." I threatened.

"That's crazyy. Well shit, at least you gon put your mouth on it. A win is a win." Tayleigh shrugged, chuckling.

"Something is very wrong with you." I shook my head at her, causing her to laugh.

~ later on ~

"Hey, you want a snack?" I nudged Lyric, who was staring off. She shook her head no. I sighed to myself, patting her back. Lyric had slowly been going nonverbal for the past week.

We were currently playing house with the new toy set I bought not long ago. Although, eventually Lyric took the toys out of my hand. I assumed that was her way of telling me that she wanted to continue playing by herself.

When I first purchased the toy set, I noticed Lyric left the toy mother in the package. Eventually I decided to put it up in my closet somewhere.

Lyric still had yet to ask about it.

I stood up and walked over to my dresser, grabbing my roku remote. I continued to stand while searching for something to watch.

Occasionally I looked behind me, monitoring Lyric.

As I went to look for a fourth time, I quickly did a double take. I became curious as I saw Lyric pushing something underneath my bed.

"What's that Lyric?" I asked, walking over to her. She looked at me then back at the plastic little girl apart of the toy house set. I watched as she laid the toy down in the toy bed.

I then reached underneath my bed, grabbing whatever she pushed underneath it.

Once I recognized the toy father from the play set, I froze a little. "Hey, why'd you put him under there Lyric?" I quietly asked. "Cause..." Lyric started to speak.

"He go away...and never come back." she expressed. "Aww, Lyric..." I felt lost for words as I picked her up.

"I miss dada." she quietly spoke, hugging me.

"I know. We all do. But, know that he's always with us. Keeping us safe." I told Lyric. "How?" Lyric wondered. "Well, remember how you said your dream told you he was in the sky?" I asked.

Lyric nodded.

"That means he's watching over us. He's watching over you, every little second of the day." I explained.

"He loves you." I added.

Lyric smiled a little, trying to wiggle out of my arms. I put her down and watched as she ran over to my window. "I love you too daddy." she said, looking up at the sky.

It took everything in me to suck my tears back up. Had my nose burning and my chest feeling all heavy.

Eventually I got Lyric to take a nap and I went to check on my brother.

"Malik." I lightly knocked on his door. After trying a few times and not getting a response, I slowly opened the door.

"Malik? Malik! What are you doing?!" I almost immediately lost it when I saw Malik sitting in a corner with a gun to his head. Malik didn't even respond or look at me.

I slowly and cautiously walked over to him.

"Malik, don't- don't do anything. Please. I need you here with me. Okay?" I softly expressed.

Malik looked up at me with pain in his eyes.

He shook his head a little as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I know it's a lot going on...with everyone we've been losing lately. A-And I know it's even harder since you just lost your best friend, the one that got you through everything." I sighed, hurting for him.

"But I promise, he'd want you to fight. You made a promise to take care of Lyric, remember?" I said, approaching him.

"Des...it hurts too much." Malik shook his head.

"I know-" I started to say. "You don't know!" Malik interrupted me. I nearly jumped a little. "You don't know Des...Pierre..." Malik struggled to speak as more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What? What about Pierre?" I wondered. Malik suddenly dropped the gun and sobbed into his hands.

I slowly sat beside him and rubbed his back as he got himself together.

"Des...don't-don't judge me..." Malik looked at me. "Really? You think I'm gon judge you?" I questioned and Malik gave me a look. "Okay, I am a little judgmental but I'm not gon judge you right now. I promise." I said.

"Tell me." I then told him.

"Pierre and I- we were...he was more than my best friend." Malik spoke, catching me off guard.

"We were both closeted and never got to make anything official but we...we had feelings for each other. And we messed around a few times behind closed doors. Des I- I really loved him." Malik expressed.

"Damn. I can't even imagine..." I felt lost for words. "I just wanna be with him. I miss him man." Malik sighed heavily, clearly fighting tears.

"I know you do. But, remember you made him a promise. Lyric needs us. We all lost a friend or lover when he left us. But Lyric lost her father, the only parent that cared about her." I stated.

"Yea...I know. It's just when I look at her, I see him. And it hurts." Malik spoke.

I nodded, allowing him to rest his head on my shoulder. I stayed with him for a while until he got up, saying he had business to take care of.

~ midnight ~

"I'm scared." Lyric started to whine a little, clearly afraid as she could hear all of the chaos and commotion outside. "It's okay. I'm right here." I held her.

We stayed on the floor until the uneasy sound of chaos was drowned out by sirens.

As I started to pray, I was interrupted by someone shouting my name. "Destiny! Destiny!"
they continued. Something told me to see what was up.

"Lyric, I'll be right back okay? Just stay under the bed. I'll be right back." I told her, putting her underneath the bed. "You promise?" Lyric looked at me with soft eyes.

"I promise." I nodded.

I then quickly made my way to Malik's room, since it had a better view of the front of the house. "Destiny!" I heard again, recognizing Tayleigh's voice.

I looked out the window with a sense of urgency. Within seconds I saw all the chaos going on outside and opened the window.

"Tayleigh!" I shouted from the window.

She almost immediately found me, looking up. She looked almost relieved when she saw me, as a cop manhandled her. "You okay baby?" Tayleigh asked. "Baby?" I recognized Malik as he questioned Tayleigh, also being manhandled.

I sighed, shaking my head a little. In a blink of an eye shit went left and they were all being maced by the police.

Tayleigh was now on the concrete, groaning in pain as a cop was kneeling on her.

I felt all sorts of emotions, not sure what to do.

"Destiny..." I heard Lyric quietly call. "I'm scared." she continued. Although I didn't want to, I closed the window. I then went back to tend to Lyric. I didn't bother looking back at Tayleigh and Malik.

~•~•~•~
𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 176 23
Daniel hates Perseus! With all his might since the two were in Kindergarten. The two are now 16 and 17 both getting ready for Senior year as the sum...
224K 9.5K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
215K 5.1K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
59K 707 17
If you don't like toxic shit don't read previously hood love story changed it to chaotic bc this shit is chaotic asf Short story with squeal coming...