Collide: Two Realities Become...

By FlanCake10

March 17, 2023, the day where humanity's future has been shifted immensely. Some kind of planet or whatever i... More

Part 1: Collide
Part 2: First contact..
Part 3: Angel of Death
Part 4: Italica..
Part 5: ride of the Valkyries..
Part 6: Deadly shadows...
part 7: a new threat
part 8: Peace and War
part 9: Unexpected fighting
part 10: Fighting a giant
part 11: More trouble
part 12: Blackhawk down
Part 13: We're coming
part 14: The awakened giants
part 15: they're here
part 16: and so the war continues..
part 17: Unleash the beast
Part 18: Possible Peace?
part 19: Back at home
part 20: welcome to al khazar!
part 21: You can trust us
part 22: Untouchable
part 23: Dragon tamers
part 24: First encounter
part 25: air supremacy
part 26: The crown prince
part 27: They awokened them again
part 28: Raining iron
part 29: Devil Dogs
part 30: Tekqoda is down!
Important announcement !
part 31: Bundeswehr in action
part 33: We have visitors
part 34: Welcome to america
Part 35: Cherry City
part 36: A show of force.
part 37: eureka!
part 38: attack of elbe
Short announcement

part 32: First move

450 23 28
By FlanCake10

3 DAYS LATER
AFTER THE SKIRMISH
PRINCE ZORZAL'S TENT

"What!?" Prince zorzal exclaimed throwing his belongings at the table after smashing his fists.

"U-uh.. y-yeah sir, the harkan legions you sent were nowhere to be seen.." said the messenger with a shaky tone and breathe.

"Where could they have possibly been!?" Demanded zorzal, "theres no possible way that big of an army can disappear in a snap of a finger!!"

"Uhm.. r-reports indicate that uh thousands of harkan soldiers have fallen, even the officers.. though the rest may have been imprisoned by the attackers.." the messenger replied.

"It cannot be the green men! We have not left tracks to our location! Theres no way they have found us that quick!!!" Zorzal exclaimed as he banged his fists on the wooden table.

"Thy prince.. we don't have an answer, its our best answer is that they might be using some sort of magical spell to see us from afar.." the messenger responded.

A total of three days have passed by and no reports of the harkan legions ever been given to the main camp base, it has been confirmed by patrolling biplanes the aftermath of the battle, wreckage of biplanes and a sea of dead mangled corpses. Zorzal himself was shocked by a 12,000 strong army of harkans can loose so easily by these unknown attackers that may be possibly the green men themselves.

But zorzal was in denial, he swore he has left no tracks during their march to borderland. And yet the green men tracked them, but a leading source is from elbe. They're known to have a good relation to the green men and they're likely been having communication between the americans and their allied empires or countries.

He called upon the major general of the harkan army, vernil, and several commanding officers into the command camp gathered around in a round table. There zorzal walked inside the camp Harkan soldiers behind him wielding their spears, zorzal the one with the highest rank of the 250,000 army has expressed his concerns upon the recent attack on their forces.

Although the entire camp has a total of 130,000 harkans there was still more being gathered back in the empire and will be sent via the biggest ship the harkans can gather. A constant back and fourth trips that will surely make the sailors feel dizzy especially crossing through heavy waves.

Zorzal then stood infront of the round table with the map of falmart on the table with figurines representing enemy legions of the entire continent or where they think they are possibly in.

Zorzal then spoke, "it is good to see you all, i want to take things slowly after we arrived here at falmart, but it seems that the green men wants to take things a little more rushed as it seems.."

Vernil scuffed, "come on.. we have once lost four legions of harkans and yet we retaliated with an even bigger force, loosing a legion or two is not scaring me."

Zorzal then replied, "neither does it for me general, but theres one little annoying bug that has been giving gossips to us, little rats.. the elbe kingdom.."

"What have they done?" Asked vernil.

"You see, these little green goblins! Are a pain in the ass.. they've been communicating with the elbe kingdom and that's how they managed to figure out our location and launch a small attack on our forces.." zorzal explained to vernil with an angered voice tone.

Vernil leaned back against his chair, he already knew how to deal with foes that are strong so it wouldn't be such a hard task for him, "Hm, they have proven worthy for our forces.. if they want a battle then so it'll be, and we will make it somewhat harder for them to achieve Victory."

"Like what?" Zoral asked.

Vernil then extended his arm, pushing the figurine representing 5 harkan legions towards elbe, "its simple.. elbe goes, and that'll make them hard for the green men to pinpoint our exact location."

"So we're basically getting rid of elbe off the map?" Zorzal wanted to clarify.

"No" said vernil, "we'll enslave the entire kingdom and force it to work with us.. elbe has been destroyed for most of the wars it has been dealing with and its a weak kingdom."

"How are we going to overtake elbe? From what i remember, after the battle of alnus, they still have around 80,000 remaining soldiers and they are probably rebuilding their army even til this day." Zorzal expressed his concerns.

"Hah!" Vernil scuffed, "not that i give a damn, we outnumber them significantly, and we have higher grade weapons than them, so why are you worried so much zorzal?"

"Tsk, im just worried what will the green men act about this.." zorzal said, til his mind snapped, he was acting weak infront of a harkan general, "but.. i suppose we can take them down, we can force them to submission and restrict making an army with no less than 25,000.."

"Hm, okay." Vernil responded, "We're attacking elbe next week after our full force of 250,000 harkans arrive here, we're basically turning borderland a mini kingdom with that many troops, but it will be worth it."

"And im certain the green men would be blinded after elbe has been cut off from their ally tree, we attack next week morning." Zorzal then pushes two siege weapon figurines on the opposite sides between the elbe kingdom, "attacking this big of a kingdom like elbe, we're going to need alot of big weapons, tipped explosive ballistas, canons, trebuchets, hwachas, anything that can deal massive blows to the kingdom's capital and palace."

"Then.." vernil pushes two blimp figurines on the center of elbe, "lets say about 4 of our blimps will destroy the palace in the brink of falling apart, and lastly.." pushing two harkan musketeer figurines in the back and front of elbe, "we surround them with our men and capture the flag and put our own flag on the kingdom.." vernil then placed a toothpick with the harkan flag on in the very middle of the elbe kingdom on the map.

"I like the plan, simple but effective.. so we must ready our troops right now." Zorzal said with confidence and nodded in approval.

Vernil scuffed, "hm, and elbe will fall, the green men will be blinded and have no idea what our next move will be.."

Zorzal laughed, "oh its wonderful, we will truly find how weak these green goblins really are.."

From the top bird's eye view perspective on the harkan army camp, zooming out til it transitions to the Command center, overseeing the live feed of a MQ-9 reaper general kyle stood infront of the screen displaying the aerial shot of the harkan camp.

"Damn that's one big base.." kyle mumbled.

The harkan camp spanning over 950 meter radius almost over passing borderland and onto the neighbouring area. With a growing army it will likely exceed over 1.5km in radius and will also be expanding the control it has since it only controls a 10km radius, elbe kingdom hasn't realized that the harkans just took a tiny bit of land from them without asking.

"Sir." An operator walked towards the general, "it appears that the harkan forces have been expanding their area almost as big as borderland. The total has been estimated to be around 130,000 or more harkans are inside their camp."

General kyle grunted, "they've brought alot of men.. can you determine what their next move will be?"

The operator nodded, "yes but.. general, haven't the president restricted us from attacking the harkans?"

"I know he did, but gathering intelligence about them isn't restricted." Kyle responded back.

Though it has only been 3 days there has been many events that could affect the ongoing conflict between USA and the United empires of falmart aswell as the harkans. And because of the harkans it has been causing alot of trouble for the U.S to keep up with multiple situations at once like the ongoing peace treaty with al khazar that still needed further extension and the ambassadors were itching trying to get that peace treaty signed.

Basically they want to settle things off on having al khazar being a U.S ally first so they can focus on the harkans properly and deal with the situation without any distractions, and they know italica and elbe doesn't have the power to battle against the harkans due to their insufficient military and the lack of any logistics to aid their army in the case of a mass conflict like that. The congress also stated that the harkans should not be messed around with, they have the capabilities of ruling the 2nd largest continent of the special regions so they must have an army of around a million or probably more than the U.S's active duty personnel in their military.

President jackson himself declared that the campaign between the US military and harkan army will not happen anytime soon. With the thought of battling the number 1 most strongest army in the special regions side it would be a long conflict that could possibly last a whole year or even longer. And the U.S still has to deal with stabilizing certain parts of falmart and had to deal with stopping the normalization of slavery, even they've been investigating al khazar if they might possibly have an army of slaves hidden behind walls trying to keep it a secret from the marines.

"They may have planes as ancient as ancient can be, but im positive that they are still a force to be reckoned with.. the only rule you could not break is underestimating your enemy in a war.." said president jackson during the meeting of the congress addressing the situation of Tekqoda being destroyed and the people saying that the U.S military failed to defend the village and also lost the lives of five marines is such a terrible mistake that could've been prevented.

Overwhelmed by the amount of questions given by journalist in the press conference room, the president with the help of the congress has confirmed that they will not be taking action anytime soon unless they're forced to. The logistics of alnus base is not stocked enough to fight another 100,000 enemy soldiers unlike the battle of alnus where they were well stocked, and the increasing numbers of harkans almost rounding to 200,000 troops it was a very big costly operation to hold whenever the day the harkans really want a fight with the U.S.

"Mr. President! How would the new allies in falmart would react to this decision? Wouldn't they be in danger because of the harkans??" Asked a journalist.

Jackson took a moment to reply, "well as far as i know it, they will be in danger.. and they would practically be mad about us not helping them, that's correct. But it takes time to deal with such a problem and we cant take things fast as one wrong mistake we might face a withdrawal of our forces out of falmart because of the harkans. We have no idea about their capabilities, no idea about their style of fighting, we only know two or three of their weapons and what it can do that's it nothing else, i cannot let my men go there and fight an enemy that they have no idea about, its going to be most likely catastrophic if the empire is really that powerful."

Another journalist raised his hand which jackson let him speak, "mr. President, what about when you invaded the falmart continent and deal with the al khazar empire? Didn't you confirm that you had no clue about their strengths and you decided to launch the invasion anyway?"

Jackson nodded, "i did, and we got lucky that's the best way i can explain it, i took that as a lesson and not act reckless again because i know for sure the outcome will not be the same everytime. I will no longer underestimate my enemy wether it will be some arrow and sword wielding maniacs fighting against the most advanced modern battle tank we have, im still not taking any chances unless i know what they're truly capable of.."

And then another journalist raised her hand, "So what will the military do when al khazar and the other allied kingdoms will be attacked by the harkan forces? They're most likely going to call help from you."

Im going to cut corners and say it out loud, we're not going to be responding to that call.." jackson said breathing out a sigh before he continued, "and elbe already knows it, the best thing i can give them is a new place to stay in, its going to take months for us to be finally ready for a conflict with the harkans, to put it simpler words.. they're on their own for now.. we, are not, helping.."

3 DAYS AGO
GENERAL'S OFFICE

"You what?.." duran said in shock.

"Yes.. im afraid we cant do anything." Kyle sighed after he broke the news to duran.

"What will happen to my kingdom? They're under threat with the most powerful empire in this world!" Duran exclaimed almost lashing out in anger.

"Sorry your highness, we can't do anything.. our higher ups have ordered us not to attack any harkan troops at all cost. We can only have surveillance units on them and that's pretty much it, we're playing as the idle player in this conflict." Kyle said with a tone and expression of dissapointment.

Duran couldn't believe it, the green men doesn't want to deal with the harkans, could it be possible that the green men fear them? Duran can't really pinpoint the exact reason, "you have got to be joking! My kingdom has stood on its soil for decades now! I cannot let my home fall!" He said in a pit of anger and shock.

"Look I understand your concerns, but theres nothing we can't do.. we're not authorized to launch operations til we've been given the green light which will take months for that to happen." Kyle responded.

Duran was outraged, "months!? The harkans have arrived and they're near our kingdom, facing extinction is most likely for my people in my kingdom! Or worse they will be enslaved! And it will take days for them to take over my kingdom, you will be already too late when your president or whatever decided to give you the permission to attack the harkans."

"I cannot do anything about it your highness, nothing, our best bet is supplying and aiding your troops." Kyle sighed.

"So you're just going to let my kingdom fall? And i thought you guys were some kind of savior to us!" Duran said while in a state of denial, "this has to be a joke, leaving your allies to be attacked by the harkans is outrageous to even the al khazar empire."

"Its our orders from our president that we cannot send forces anymore when the harkans are involved in that fight, we cant risk loosing more men because they're not going to be replaced anytime soon." Kyle groaned annoyed from the situation just leaned back trying not to lash out with duran.

Duran in the other hand could not handle his anger and kept lashing out, "my kingdom.. Will be destroyed by the harkans! My people will be enslaved with me along with them.."

But duran failed to convince kyle, because Kyle can't risk the consequences if he would deny orders, "i cant.." he sighed as he spoke, "i cannot do anything about it your highness, and that's final.. im sorry.. i wish i could help, but id be kicked out of here the moment i do so, i cant make it sound more heavy to bear with but you're on your own for now your highness.. i hope you survive.."

Duran just stood, coldly with an expressionless face, "hm.. very well.. then ill die with my people in my kingdom.. ill be returning.." he said with an almost dead tone that sounded like a man with no hope in life.

He walked towards the door and everything just became silent, "fuck.." kyle cursed out.

Looking down on his table he felt guilty for what he said, "i cant.. i cant..." He mumbled to himself.

Standing up, he left his chair and went to the HQ of the base to ready the supplies that will be sent to elbe via stallions. It was the only thing he can do to help elbe whenever the harkans decided to attack the kingdom, he can only hope they can make it out alive in the battle which will be unlikely.

PRESENT DAY
AL KHAZAR

Holding on tuka's bow, alex could only look out on the horizon praying to God that tuka might still be alive out there somehow. His every last bit of hope that the elf he cared about is still living and breathing, it also made his blood boil from what they might be doing to Tuka, what kind of conditions her captives are putting her through.

"I'll find you one day.." mumbled alex feeling the cold breeze running through his hair.

His instincts then kicked in as soon as he heard a loud thump behind him which caused to withdraw his side arm and quickly looked back. But to his relief it was just piña accompanied by maids.

"Oh, princess, im sorry i got startled." Alex said placing back his side arm back on the holster.

"Its fine, sorry for not knocking.. how are you holding on?" Piña asked.

"Hm?" Alex looked at the princess rather confused.

"You know, the elf girl, tuka. She's been missing after your trip on the mountains right?"

"Oh.. uhm.. i cant really decide if im feeling sad, scared, or angered.. its like a mix of those three is what im feeling probably."

"Well.. you're not the first." Piña said as she sat down the couch as her maids attend her, "i remember having one of my pets kidnapped by a bandit when i was 8, i forced my father's entire army to go look for that bandit and even go as far as demanding his head to be chopped off and be placed on the entrance of the palace."

Alex raised his eyebrows in astonishment, "wow.. crazy thing to say at that age, but.. you had a good reason." Alex smirked.

"Anyways, ive came here to talk about the whole harkan situation." Piña said picking up the tea handed out by one of her maids on a tray.

"Don't worry, im not going to be leaving you anytime soon piña." Said alex looking outside the window checking the marines walking around the royal mansion where the ambassadors are in.

"But what about elbe and italica? I have recently heard that your men just packed up and left italica leaving nothing behind, eventually i had to also call in my knights back because i feared for their safety." Piña explained looking at alex.

"Our withdrawal from italica is only temporary, once we get things done settled between your empire then we can maybe deal with the harkans." Alex reassured piña as he felt that she was slowly getting worried.

"You said it will take months for that to happen, from now the harkans would've taken over the majority of zones in falmart along with other kingdoms than elbe. My father has been itching wanting to know what your response will be about the situation." Piña said to alex as her voice slowly sounded like it was panicking.

Alex turned to piña, "look.. there's nothing we can do about it, im just a lieutenant and nothing else than that, not even our general can do something about it. We're told to be idle and that's what were going to do.."

Piña stands up walking towards alex, "so your plan to defeat the harkans is to abandon these two kingdoms who are your allies and let them get enslaved by them?"

Alex shook his head once, "we're helping them as best as we can, we're not abandoning or cutting off communications with them in any way possible, we just can't send our forces to fight them, we're not prepared for it, we dont have the logistics, and it might take a week or so to get enough ammo to prepare for conflict with the harkans and we're still not going to be authorized to attack them."

Piña just let out a soft toned, "why?" At alex.

Alex sighed, "We dont have a choice.. but.. we can atleast make it happen faster if we just need for that peace treaty to be signed, that's the general's main goal, so expect alot of upgrades will happen in your empire all of a sudden. We're dying to get that peace treaty signed by your father's own hands."

Piña just looked down, "fine.." she sighed before looking up at alex, kind of hard for someone who is 5'3 ft. Tall looking at a guy who is 6'1.

"Im counting on you alex, all of you, your marine teammates, everyone.. i just want those harkans out of my homeland.." piña said grabbing alex's hand as a way to show she is desperate.

Alex pulled his hand away, "I'll try ok.. you just need to wait if anything happens."

After alex stopped speaking he shortly left the room leaving piña which she walked to the balcony looking far out of the kingdom's walls. The green landscape was a beautiful sight to see, she used this moment to calm herself down from the stress she's been hiding. But deep down she's worried about her brother, zorzal still views her as a traitor and probably wants her locked up, and now he's hunting her down with the most powerful army ever beside him.

Even it could possibly take maybe around 2 months for the green men to take action, piña still feels that the harkans would be faster. They could be marching towards her kingdom before a month already passed by, but she can only rely on the only army that could be capable of kicking out the harkans off falmart, and that is the green men.

She let out a sigh leaving her mind in a blank calm state. Meanwhile, alex walked down the stairs visiting the outpost so he can have any updates from the main base.

It was true that italica camp base was abandoned, ordered by the general, his reasons were that italica could be on the hit list of the harkan army incase they found out that italica is one of the U.S's allies. It also caused the order of the rose to be also called back to the kingdom as it was too risky leaving them behind without the protection of the green men.

Italica still was setting idle, they we're not sure as the current queen is too young to even know what is happening they relied on the highest ranking military officer of the italican army, Gundor Gul Var.

He took over and was considered a good ruler for his good decisions that benefited the living life of the people in italica. With help from the green men restocking the weapons and armor for their soldier was as simple as opening a wooden crate with an axe. They managed to rebuild their military and has currently 85,000 soldiers with 10,000 in training and an additional 12,000 militia force.

They will put up a good fight as they were received good medical treatment, good training equipment which gave the soldiers a better and more intensified training exercise than their regular training exercises which gives them almost the same skill as an elite swordsman of the al khazar army.

Basically italica was battle hardened, and the green men are also going to turn elbe's army the same as italica right now as they sent a couple of stallions which comprised of several medical equipment, training equipment, and defensive equipment like barbed wires and spike tracks that will halt the movement of the harkans.

They also spent almost 15 million dollars to buy alot of compound bows to hand out to the elbe archers as they're going to need them. Although duran was pissed by the green men not agreeing on sending their forces to help them defend, he still praised that they're also trying their best to atleast prepare them for conflict.

Back to alex who was making his way to the marine outpost, he grew quite familiar now to the place and doesn't need a motorcycle as he knew the shortcuts throughout most of the city.

"Simon.." greeted alex.

Simon looked back who was fixing an ATV, "aye, alex.." he said walking towards him.

They high fived before alex asked, "where are the others?"

"Gregory is busy changing the oil on his assigned LAV, the rest are patrolling throughout this sector of the city, mainly in the market."

"Okay, is the CO in the HQ?" Asked alex.

"Yep, just chilling on the control room looking at the surveillance screens, why you need him for?" Asked simon.

"Its uh.. something complicated." Alex smirked before walking towards the HQ.

"ID.." a marine said which alex gave him the ID and in return access to enter the HQ.

Walking pass by operators who were monitoring CCTV cameras throughout the capital or atleast half of it they were looking for any suspicious activity or crime. They managed to lessen the crime rate because of installing several hidden cameras around market places and other high dense areas where crime is most common.

Looking away from the marines doing their work as it seems sheldon was not around, alex looked at the colonel's office where he thinks sheldon is in.

Knocking on the door, "colonel?" Asked alex.

"Who is it?" Sheldon responded.

"First lieutenant alex finzel.."

"Come in."

The door opens as alex entered the room where Sheldon was seen writing papers on his desk, "what do you want lieutenant? Probably something important if you walked from the palace to here i suppose?"

Alex nodded, "definitely is."

"Well save that for a bit, that dark elf girl yao came to visit yesterday and later went to alnus, you were unfortunately not here when it happened."

"Seriously?" Alex sighed, "what does yao want from me?"

Sheldon looked at alex, "well, after we got you out of the hills you forgot that she promised you a reward so.." sheldon then looked underneath his desk grabbing something what seems to be slightly heavy.

Sheldon then drops a big red diamond infront of alex surprising him, it glowed brightly like a star in the night sky it was beautiful, "holy shit.." alex whispered to himself.

"What the hell are you even going to do with this?" Sheldon asked.

"Well.. uh.. i dont know.." alex scratched his head, "can i keep it in my barracks?"

"The general might confiscate this thing, its probably around a hundred thousand dollars or more from this size. I dont know about crystals but they're pretty cash money if you sell them. Possibly millions even."

Alex touched the diamond, "damn, yeah we can talk about this thing later.." he said as he carried the diamond and placed it on the floor, "i just need to talk about the whole situation of the harkan invasion."

"Well that turned complicated real quick Lt, i suppose you're feeling anxious about them harming your elf?"

"Hey.. we're not that sure if they have tuka, if they do i would make sure every single one of whoever is in that camp have a bullet 6 inches deep in their brain ok?"

Sheldon scuffed, "anyways, we're still clueless on their intentions, possibly they might be here for us or for a different reason. That's about it im afraid and you just wasted your time walking your ass off here when you could've just asked the staff outside my office."

"I have alot of things to talk about sir, its regarding about the peace treaty."

"Its going fine alex, no need to worr-"

"-I want it to be sped up, if we get the whole peace treaty shit figured out we can cut off some time so the U.S can go ahead and deal with the harkans and kick their asses off of falmart.."

Sheldon then gave a confused look, "what?.."

"What I'm saying is that we should have more stuff going on to make the people approve with the peace treaty, we only need the people's trust and it would take a week or two until that dam piece of paper gets signed and we're finally allies with al khazar."

"Okay, how exactly am i suppose to convince the general to double the logistics supply being sent from alnus to here to aid the people, he's already having trouble dealing with the shortage of artillery ammo, the congress has been sending more rifle ammo than artillery ammo because the saying that rifles are enough to kill those damn swordsmen on a wide open field, but we still need the artillery, and i doubt they would send alot in stock. Im just confident that the general would deny such order."

Alex grunted, "dont we have enough tank shells at stock?"

"We do, but the way these people fight we need the artillery more than the bullets and HEAT rounds, they pack a bigger punch, we're also low in stock with our bombs."

"We only have like 15 aircraft at the airfield.."

"Theres 70 more on the aircraft carrier on the seas, we in total have almost a hundred.. but the ones in the base only have 20 guided bombs for each of the F-35s, and the AIM missiles for the F-22s are depleting after wild wyverns attacking random parts of the training field back at base that we resorted to use stingers to fight them."

Alex then crossed his arms, "well im talking about medical supplies, food supplies, or whatever appliances that can upgrade the people's lifestyle here, that will probably get us our peace treaty in less than a week.."

But sheldon shook his head, "no, its easy to request it Lt, but i promise you its not going to be an easy process, we're already dealing with restocking and expanding the highland village because alot of citizens are visiting the place. We're taking this planning slowly, wether you like it or not."

Alex broke his stance upon hearing what the colonel said, "Sir but-"

"-ah ah, i already said what i said.. if you want to take things in your own hands i suppose you can talk it to the general himself back at alnus, you don't have anything else to tell me you can get out now."

Alex sighed, "yes sir.." he said saluting before turning around and was about to walk out of the door until sheldon stopped him.

"Your diamond, lieutenant.."

"I'll pick it up later, leave it there.." alex responded without even looking at the colonel.

Once alex left the room the colonel let out a hum, "what a trouble maker.." he whispered to himself.

Alex could only imagine what will happen in the future, he was dissapointed to hear that things were going so well for them til the harkans arrived in falmart. The truth is, alnus base was not well stocked enough for another conflict and the congress hasn't caught up by how much munitions the base needed from artillery shells, missiles and bombs.

But while the U.S is busy preparing for the day the declaration of peace between al khazar and america happens. A couple of new visitors were arriving from the recent skirmish that happened a couple of days ago.

UNKNOWN USN PORT
SAN FRANCISCO
7:44PM

A cargo ship was docking on the port, several CIA agents were awaiting for the vessel to unload its contents. Turns out it was the captured harkans from the skirmish, they were picked from how high their rank is and their ranking system was similar to the U.S army.

About 850 harkans were picked to be transported to the jail where the prisoners in al khazar were held in. As the ship docked hundreds of harkans started marching out of the ship accompanied by marines, the rest of the harkans who were not picked by the marines to be sent to the U.S were sent to elbe.

The general just told duran to do whatever they want to do to those harkan soldiers, and he was pretty sure duran will not go easy on them.

Coming out of a black van, the CJCS, william potter accompanied by army soldiers beside him. He walked towards the lined up harkan soldiers handcuffed and were prepared to be transported to the private prison via chinook.

The harkans were startled by the amount of noises the port was making, vehicles passing by them made their blood run cold. They were never used to seeing such machines that even some mistaken it as a living beast. Their commanding officer was obviously sticking out by the hundreds of harkan troops with his unusual long hat and lavish clothing and the very distinguished moustache.

There were two of them because the rest were killed by the germans, the marines placed them infront of the long formations of harkan prisoners. The agents were asking the rank of each of the harkan soldiers including their name and age writing it all down on paper.

William then spoke after stopping on his tracks, "are these the harkans?" He asked to an agent.

The agent nodded, "indeed they are, the general in alnus mentioned they captured atleast 2,000 or more of the harkans and they only sent about 850 of them."

"What the hell did they do to the others?" William asked.

The agent shrugged, "they never really told it in detail, but what we know they were sent to elbe, one of our allies in falmart."

"okay, better not be executing them by a guillotine without us knowing.. that would cause trouble." William sarcastically said.

"They wont general, so why were we sent here for?" The agent asked.

"You seriously dont know?" William looked at the agent, "you see those two? They're the ones that wont be going to the prison, they're coming with us.."

"General.. those are our enemy, are you implying that you're sending them to meet the president?"

"Bingo, the entire skirmish was a way for us to acquire one or two of their commanders so the pentagon can use them for some important intelligence gathering."

Just as they were talking an armored truck soon parked with the black cars, the back doors opened widely letting out armored heavily personnel equipped with SMGs. William along with a couple of CIA agents were observing the armored soldiers escorting the two commanding officers towards the trucks.

And that was the cue for the agents to start walking back to their vehicles.

"Hm, shame that we cant really introduce ourselves to our enemy." William said as he headed back to his vehicle.

Just as soon chinooks were sending landing on the landing pads near the port, trucks were moving in the port after they realized that there were too much prisoners to be escorted to the USAF airfield where they will be transported by a C-17 Globemaster all the way to washington that they ended up transporting half of them on ground using transport trucks.

The prison mentioned is a new constructed prison where its more fortified than the al khazar prison where POWs from the raid of san Francisco and the war of al khazar are kept in secure facilities to be juiced out of information and til this day they were not done, and thats where the harkans were suppose to be housed in, but of course they realized that housing 850 more prisoners in that prison is going to overcrowd it and will overwork the people in the prison. The prison was not operated by law enforcement it was operated by the CIA and the Pentagon along with the US army for protection in case of a terrorist raid.

The general can see the hundreds of harkans being lined up like cattle marching their way to the chinooks while the other half were heading to the trucks.

William's view was then blocked by a black van as his van was surrounded by multiple black vans from the sides, behind and front while the armored truck took the lead also accompanied by several black vans with several armed guards carrying rifles or pistols.

"How long til we arrive at the airport?" William asked the soldier beside him.

"Our ETA is around an hour, a private plane will be waiting for us on the runway. And back to washington D.C then to arlington."

"Will the president be in the pentagon?"

"Yes sir, he's waiting for us to return with the escorts."

William gave silence as a response looking at the forest greens slowly transitioning to a flat landscape with city lights in the distance, the crashing of waves as the highway was still near the ocean, after half an hour he finally responded, "Okay, lets just see how this shit goes.."

"It'll go smoothly general, we can assure it." The agent inside the van spoke surprising the general.

"Didn't notice you there." William said.

"We're agents, we're trained to be not noticed general."

"Impressive, and if well if you want to insult my vision, im turning old to be fair my vision is not the best, but it doesn't mean i cant do my job.."

The agent nodded, "you're the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff afterall, the best of the very best."

William nodded the approval, "now.. we play the waiting game.. then we'll have some trouble with those guys in that truck.."

As the scenery was filled with dark skies only the stars being luminous making a beautiful light show in the heavens, the agents driving on the very front of the armored convoy can see the airport in the distance they can make out a plane sitting idle on the start of the runway.

One of the agents on the passenger seat beside the driver contacted everyone in the convoy, "We can see the airport, ETA is at 30 minutes, prepare to escort the prisoners on the plane. Over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 34 13
The Russo-Japanese War has ended but Earth wasn't paying attention to the other side of the Special Region. Over the span of three years, an unknown...
176 0 44
After earth has been rendered barren due to the end of a massive war. The remnants of mankind had found itself on the verge of extinction only to see...
6.5K 199 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...
14.4K 373 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...