The Flash(s)

By Kaliani3281

Thea Queen(y/n) and Barry Allen discover they are speedsters and use their powers to help save the world from... More

Main Character Overview
Part 1(S1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(S2)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27(S3)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44(SPICY)
Part 45

Part 35

8 1 0
By Kaliani3281

Author : Me 

Note : This one is a little mature...

Word count : 1488

Date posted : 4.26.24

--

I felt the warm sheets lying on top of me, my body tangled in the messy sheets. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked by how bright the light was. Or maybe it was just bright for me, I scanned the room with my eyes sitting up slightly. Our room looked crazy with all the clothes scattered everywhere. 

"Good morninggggg, UGH remind me not to drink next time" Barry's words interrupted my thoughts. 

I laid on my back again using the sheets to cover myself. I just leaned over to him and watched him stretch, his muscles flexed in the morning sunlight. I couldn't take my eyes off him. 

He looked at me catching my stare. "What are you doing?" He asked playfully and turned to face me a huge smile on his face. "Wait" His face suddenly dropped the expression and he looked at me. 

I looked down and back at him. "What?" 

"Did we...?" He quickly lifted the covers laying on him, looking down it and dropping it instantly. "Oh come on!" 

I looked at him confused "Whats wrong?"   

"Of course it's when I'm drunk too" He scoffed jokingly and leaned closer to me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. 

I put my hands on the top of his shoulder, his arms were wrapped around my back holding me close to him. I let my arms rest on his chest. He just watched me with his beautiful eyes, he kissed my check and I took things into my own hands. Swiftly moving I pushed him laying flat on his back again, quickly wrapping my legs over his waist so he couldn't move. My hands rested on the pillow by his head, keeping my body above his only slightly.  

He sucked in a breath of air watching me "You shouldn't do that"

I felt him move his hands to my lower back under the blanket. I leaned down and softly left a trail of kisses on his neck. His finger nails dug into my skin but I didn't care. "Do what?" I spoke softly trying to put him on the edge with it. 

"That." And I was on my back again, he had used his speed to flip around our positions. His lips found my neck sucking softly, I wasn't even scared of hickeys. This felt good. "What do you say about round two?" He smiled softly looking at me, he looked so good.

I pulled his face down to mine, feeling his whole body rub against mine. "God.." I whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. 

He liked that. His expression show'd it all. "Tell me if I hurt you" 

His free hand traveled under the blanket and pushed my legs apart, not letting our lips leave touch. He had repositioned himself above me, and watched me carefully. He slowly slid inside of me, so painful but so much pleasure. Burning and tightness. It was awful and amazing. I kept my eyes on his, he was so careful with everything. It was adorable. I reached my hands above his head running my fingers through his hair, squeezing and pulling when it hurt. 

"Hey, I'm in. You doing okay?" He slowly got closer to my face kissing my lips with so much passion. 

I breathed heavily, and nodded "Barry" my hands grabbed his forearms that were by my waist.

He looked at me instantly he had a confused look on his face. "Do you want me to stop?" He talked quietly. 

"No." I shook my head "Go faster." 

His worry turned to lust and he listened, his body slowly pushed in and out of me moving his hips with mine. 

*after*  

"God Barry we are late!" I stood up started getting ready in super speed. Running to the bathroom and getting ready and getting dressed and clean up and make breakfast, gosh the list goes on and on. 

"You ready?" Barry suddenly appeared in front of the fridge in the kitchen. 

I turned to make sure he was dressed. I finished spreading the avocado on my toast. "Yup, you?" 

He grabbed his bags and nodded looking at me. "So where are we going first?" 

I thought while eating my toast, I kinda learned the hard way not to eat on the run. "CCPD, because if we don't show up we are going to loose our jobs" 

He laughed "You are probably right"

I quickly finished my food and ran to CCPD, with Barry following behind me. We opened the elevator to the CCPD and Singh walked straight to us. "You are both late!" 

I looked at the ground, I knew it was wrong. 

"I know we are so sorry we just got really busy" Barry told him, sighing like he was tired. 

Singh lowered his voice and walked closer to us "People are starting to notice how you guys don't like ever show up, and if it goes too far I will have to fire you. So please, please, don't make me make that decision." 

My eyes met his and I nodded in agreement "We won't make you make that decision." I reassured him. 

He backed up and fixed his shirt "I was going to ask if you know where Julian is because I haven't seen him like at all either." 

I shrugged not really caring "No I have no idea"

"Okay well" He looked around and back to us "Just get to work, and start showing up." 

*in Barry and Thea's office* 

"We do need to take our job seriously, I mean people depend on us to give them justice and reasoning and we aren't even here to do that" I talked with him

He nodded and leaned on his desk "Let's start showing up, this is our job." 

I smiled at him, looking at the pile of papers on the floor. The one's I needed to go through. I bent over and grabbed the pile, feeling pain and soreness in my body. "Gosh" I stood up fully and placed the pile on my desk. 

Barry's eyes watched me "Are you okay?" He asked 

I nodded and looked at him "Just sore" 

"What are you sor-" He stopped talking "I didn't mean to-" 

"Barry don't apologize, it was amazing." I shuffled through my papers making more piles of the one big one I started with. "Don't over think it Barry please"

"No Thea, look" He was talking quiet. 

I looked at him and followed his eye sight, it was the blue guy with all of the armor. "What are you doing here!?" I stepped closer to him. 

He looked at me a tilted his head. "To kill you." 

Barry stepped in front of me "Who are you?" 

The blue armor guy didn't move his eyes were set on mine. I felt my feet go away from under me, I was being carried. Thrown over somebody's shoulder, but I didn't know who's. I was just somewhere else. Then I was thrown, I hit the ground. The cold wet grass by the bay. I looked up and around the scene, I was by town. But it looked different, more futuristic? 

"Hello, Thea Queen" His voice was low and raspy, had some kind of scarce to it. 

I looked up, it was the blue armor guy. I stood up quickly "Who are you?!" 

"My name is Savitar, God of Speed. And you aren't supposed to be here." I quickly saw a blue streak and I was moving again.

Then thrown back on the ground, this time it was hard like concrete. Dark still but on hard floor. I was terrified this thing was faster than me, by like ten times. "I didn't do anything!" I got my feet under me and stood up to him. 

He just walked to me slowly "Oh you did everything." 

I was back off my feet, but this time I opened my eyes. I was in some sort of blue portal thing. Then back on the ground. The pipeline now. What was he doing? 

Before I could even collect my thoughts I felt some of the worst punches I ever have to my stomach and ribs. He was going crazy not even allowing me to stand up. I used my arms to cover my head but I was defenseless. I quickly started to phase through his beating, i had a idea of how I was going to survive and I had to hold onto that like my life depended on it. Because it did. 

When this Savitar guy saw me phasing through the punches he backed up, "That's no fun." He stood waiting for me to stand. 

When I did he watched me. "You won't win this."

He laughed. He just stood there and laughed. "I will, because you will die." 

I shook my head and swallowed my fear, I had to stay alive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 48 15
Barry Allen is just a kid. He goes to high school and has romantic problems just like every kid. So how is it that a bolt of lightning hit him and no...
2.4K 20 16
Oliver's long lost sister that he and Thea never knew is now in his life and discovers that he is Arrow and starts dreaming about someone who has sup...
299K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...
227K 5.5K 31
[Book 1 of the Dashing series] "This city thinks I'm a criminal, a killer. No one counts on me and I don't need them to." ~~~ Five long years after B...