Arranged Roommates

By srishtiwrites

Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me... More

|SUMMARY|
|DEDICATION|
|PLAYLIST|
|1| Emotional Blackmail
|2| Cancelled Dates
|3| Mutually Agreeable Arrangements
|4| Roommates After Marriage
|5| Daunting Parties
|6| Kitten With Claws
|7| A Kiss And A Dance
|8| Won't Let You Fall
|9| Comforting Hugs
|10| An Exhausting Wedding
|11| Rude Encounters
|12| Apologies
|13| Man-Baby
|14| Expensive Gifts
|15| Ocean of Lust
|16| Sappy Romance Movies
|17| Drunk Embarrassments
|18| Introducing Momo
|19| Stone-Hearted
|20| Resolving Fights
|21| A (Business) Proposal
|22| Unexpected Compliments
|23| Special Surprises
|24| Teenager-ish Crush
|25| An Almost Kiss
|26| Dealing With Old Turtles
|27| Regrettable Decisions
|28| Cuddles
|29| Unanticipated Mornings
|30| Unsolved Past
|31| Confessions
|32| Less Burdened, More Relieved
|33| Beginning of An Eventful Vacation
|34| The One Bed Dilemma
|35| Enchanted
|36| Tantalizing Intimacy
|37| Meri Jaan
|38| Caught in the act
|39| Crossing Bridges
|40| Open For Me, Love
|41| Red And Green
Next update?
|42| On His Knees
|43| Flying Kisses
|44| As Whipped As Cake-Frosting
|46| An Always-Kind-of-Thing
|47| Letters and Tears
|48| Fireworks
|49| Love Notes
|50| Bliss
|READERS' REVIEW|
|READERS' LOVE|
|100K|
|BTS AND AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE|

|45| On Her Knees

2.5K 258 120
By srishtiwrites

TARGET: 180 VOTES🌟 and 100k+ reads overall📖

Mature content ahead (Whole chapter. So skip you aren't comfortable)

"Remove your shirt," A raspy voice followed through those pink lips, as Ria looked at me with a mix of apprehension and bravery. The pulse lining her neck, throbbed against the delicate white skin, while she tried to maintain the mask of toughness in her moves. Her hands slid across the expanse of my thighs in bold caress, but I could see right through what was going on in her mind. She was nervous.

She had the most expressive face of all that clearly told me what was running through that beautiful mind of hers everytime. Anxiously biting the corner of her lip, she refused to break our eye contact. When I gazed at her for a few more seconds, without doing anything, her breathing was labored when she said, "I guess you are too much of a chicken to fulfill the dares."

There was a waver of uncertainty and insecurity in her tone, as her eyes drooped lower, her hands withdrawing.

I instantly grabbed the hem of my shirt and slid it over my head. A faint hint of that adorable smile covered her lips at my compliance as her blinking eyes met mine again.

Her eyes. Those eyes would be the cause of my undoing someday, I was sure of it. Just one of the thousand other things I loved about her. A dark brown abyss, with flecks of golden hues that turned into dense captivating amber every time she was turned on.

"Now, What's the next dare, Jaan?" I asked teasingly, whispering and purposely lowering a note in my voice because I knew the kind of things it did to her.

A slight, visible shiver fluttered through her, as her toes curled and her body tightened.

"Pants off."

I immediately shuffled to get them off and then settled to lay on my side comfortably on the bed with the support of my forearm, observing her reaction.

She inhaled an audible sharp breath as her eyes lingered on my chest and then traveled downwards.

Her probing explorative gaze snapped to mine in surprise when I asked again, "What now?"

"I-" She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes for a brief second as if gathering all her confidence. She then continued, matching my stare, "I wanted to try something."

Before I could reply, she added hurriedly, "That is, you know, if you want. I don't want to make you uncomfortable with any of this."

I suppressed a smile at her cute concerns. As if anything she ever did would make me uncomfortable. Her presence was just enough to soothe every comfortless situation.

I clasped onto her wrist, gently pulling her towards me. Inhibition was apparent in her expressions as she mirrored my position, settling her head on the pillow beside mine. But instead of glancing at me, she pressed her lips together, staring up at the ceiling, her fingers twiddling together on her stomach. I could practically hear the restless thoughts racing through her mind.

"You have no fucking idea what you do to me, do you?"

Her breath hitched as she slowly turned on her side to face me. With her golden eyes dilated, and her pale skin flushed with hues of crimson, she took my breath away. As always.

Stroking her soft reddened cheek, I traced a finger through her jaw, as her eyes blinked close at the touch. A moment of silence passed between us and then I felt a beautiful smile rising on her face when I captured her lips with mine in a gentle embrace.

She cupped my face in her hand, and then whimpered in a breathless sound when I parted our lips.

Gliding my thumb against her kiss-swollen fuller lower lip, I murmured, gazing into her eyes, "Without even trying, you always manage to take my breath away. You could just be sitting there in front of your laptop, working in that rattled old t-shirt with a frown on your lips, and I still can't stop staring at how beautiful you look. You make me lose my goddamn mind with just a single fucking touch of yours. All I think about is you, Ria, every single second of the day. Your presence, it's become...like a necessity for me to feel at ease. That's what you do to me."

Her relaxed gaze flickered with surprise and awe, as she stalked a single finger down the indent of my chest, and teased, "I will sit there and work in a tiny negligee in front of you from now on. That will be an even better view, no?"

And...there she was. My ever so confident, never so nervous wife.

An image hazed my mind at her words, with obscene thoughts. Her sitting on the bed, with a laptop resting on her luscious thick thighs. The flare of her tiny waist and the dips of her hips. Black sheer lace scantily covering her breasts.

It will be a view worth giving life for.

Her eyes glazed, as she murmured, her finger circling my nipple in a light touch, "You are visualizing me like that, aren't you?"

"If you had even a sliver of idea about the kind of filthy visuals I have created in my mind, ever since meeting you...the kind of dirty things I would do to you if you ever let me..." I paused, my gaze involuntarily sliding downward to her rising chest. "You would never be able to meet my eyes in shyness."

"Like what?" She asked breathlessly.

"Like tying you up to this bed and having my way with you," Trailing my fingers through her chocolate tresses, I let out, my hungry gaze prying all the way through her legs which were covered in tiny black silky shorts, "Like marking you mine by covering every inch this sexy body with my mouth," Her eyes clouded with carnal lust, as I continued, "Like making you come all night long until you beg me to stop," My fingers slid inside her shorts, searching through the desperate folds.

Fuck. Absolutely soaked.

I added when her cheeks reddened more, her eyes closing at the pleasing touch, "Like having you on your knees in front of me while I fuck this pretty mouth."

Her eyes snapped open at that, her nipples straining through the thin material of the camisole. "You like that, huh?"

I pressed my fingers covered in her wetness at her lips, urging her to open.

Her mouth parted just a bit, hesitantly twirling a smooth lick across the tip of my fingers. When I pushed them inside her mouth till knuckles, my thoughts ran wild as she suckled lightly, tasting herself, enclosing her full lips completely, all while peeking at me with feral yet timid eyes.

Sliding my fingers deeper, I touched the back of her tongue, testing the limits.

"So fucking responsive," I nearly groaned like a caged beast, as she took them deeper, all the way down to the back of her throat.

A quick electric bolt of sensation pooled lower in my body at her eagerness as my heart nearly leaped out of my chest with how fast it was giving up control.

When I slid my fingers away from her mouth, she grumbled, disappointed at the turn of events, "I was supposed to be giving you dares. For once, I try to do something right...trying to take the lead, and it turns out with me being a mood killer at the end."

Soothing her insecurities, I spun my arm around her waist, pulling her closer as her breath halted, with her hand landing lightly on my chest. "Who says that it's the end? You can still take the lead. We have the whole night ahead of us..."

I kissed her softly, tasting the sweet essence of her on her lips.

She sighed, liquifying into my arms as her taut body relaxed.

"I will do whatever you want me to do today, okay? And no, you will not make me uncomfortable. Make me do whatever you want. You are in charge-fuck-" My sentence transformed into curses, when I felt her hand rubbing up and down my already sensitive hardness, through the thin material of the briefs. The searing heat of her body, coupled with the hesitant eager touch, made me instinctively close my eyes as my head rolled back on the pillow.

I rolled my upper lip inside to silence the sounds of desperation that were climbing up my throat just at the faint flicker of her fingers.

"Is that okay?" A whisper of question came from her.

"You might as well kill me today, baby, because I don't think I would be able to last longer if you keep touching me like that," I mumbled, turning to lay on my back, giving her enough space to continue her curious exploration.

She smiled at me and started by placing tiny little pecks on my cheek, forehead, and jaw.

Her hands were everywhere, trailing through my torso, threatening my sanity. And then she made her way downward, sucking leisurely on my neck, then my chest, trying to mimic the things I had done to her last night.

I wasn't a believer, but if there was a best time to start believing in mystical things, it would be this moment. Because this–her touch–it was pure magic.

Moving her hand a little harder now, she stared at me intently with those big doe eyes that were glazed with desire and splendor.

I moaned low in my throat, resisting the urge to give in to my whims and make her do this my way. I repeatedly reminded myself to be patient, even though every part of me was throbbing, almost painfully with anticipation and lust.

"Get up," This time the demanding tone in her voice held no waver of apprehension, and instead was veiled with languid passion. I immediately shuffled to shift to a sitting position, with my back against the headboard.

Her teeth clamped onto her lip as she slowly darted her gaze down to the length of my whole body, her hands moving up and down my thighs.

One of her hands clasped mine, tugging me towards her.

Her mouth seized mine in an instant, and I was left surprised at the sudden bloom of dominance in her actions. The movement of her lips wasn't as gentle as always. It was greedy, laced with urgency this time. She swept her tongue into my mouth, muffling the noises that were escaping from me. Her teeth caught my bottom lip in a hungry trap, dragging them further, before finally letting go.

Our breaths were labored and ragged but supposedly she wasn't done yet. Her mouth flitted downwards, raining wet lewd kisses from the column of my neck, down to my chest, circling the flat tip of my nipple with her tongue. Her fingers dusted the faint trail of hair that centered my lower abs, narrowing downward–at the place where I was dying to have her touch. I grew harder inside the confines of the cloth, straining for her attention, as she slid just a single finger inside my briefs, testing and teasing.

Gathering her hair to a side, to have an unobstructed view of that pretty face and flushed cheeks, I gritted out, "Jaan, If you keep teasing me like this, I will lose my patience, and then-"

She shushed me by placing her index finger on my lips, not letting me finish my words before instructing, "Get up and stand at the edge of the bed."

I couldn't refuse the dark, enticing command, so I did as she said.

The deep plunging neckline of her silky top gave me a front-row show of her unbound breasts as she crawled to me, crossing the distance on the bed. And I nearly came at just the seductive sight of that.

Reaching me, she peered up with heat lacing her eyes. Her head was slightly tilted to the side, with her hands on my abs. Liquid fire coursed through my veins. "You wanted me on my knees for you, how does that look now?"

"Prettiest sight ever," I cupped her cheek in my hand, tracing my thumb through her parted wet lips. Her lidded gaze turned hazy, her eyelashes fanning gracefully across her pink cheeks. "You, Mrs. Arora," I rasped, "Have the most goddamned luscious sensual lips, and this sweet little mouth makes me lose my mind whenever you speak. I can't wait to see how it would look wrapped around me..."

Her eyes lightened at the compliment.

One thing I have learned about her in the past few days–my wife loved being praised in bed. She radiated as a grin tipped up her beautiful lips. It made my heart skip a beat.

One of her hands crept inside the fabric, curling her small cold fingers around the hot hard length of me. I flinched at the pleasing contrasting touch, and my chest puffed out as I tried to normalize my breathing.

"This okay?" She asked, unsurely.

I whispered, barely being able to form the words, "I am trying not to come like a thirteen-year-old teenager, who has discovered porn for the first time."

An amused giggle echoed throughout the room as she spun her hand tighter around me. My control was slipping already, and she hadn't even gotten to the main-course yet. Releasing her grasp on me, her fingers hooked at the hem of my boxer briefs as she asked meekly, glancing shortly at me for consent, "Can I?"

As if I would refuse.

"All yours."

All yours. That had been exactly my state ever since I have known this beautiful woman.

Tugging the interrupting piece of clothing down, she got rid of it, freeing my cock. It throbbed, arcing against my navel, harder and irate than ever. For a moment, she simply sat there, stunned to silence, and just the quiet sounds of our mingled breaths filled the room. And if her widened shocked eyes were any indication, she was most definitely intimidated.

I said softly, combing my fingers through her hair, making her look up at me, "You don't have to do anything, you don't want to, Ria." And it certainly pained me a lot to say the next words, but I still continued, "We can just cuddle and-"

My sentence ceased, and my mind gave up on me as she curved her fingers in a light grasp around me. Her delicate dainty hands were barely able to circle around the entire girth. The sight of her henna-tattooed hands gripping me, was enough to coax my mind and torture my senses. Blinding flares of light flashed behind my closed eyelids at the euphoric sensation of inexperienced bliss.

She held me gently at first, giving an experimental stroke, rubbing her thumb up and down. The tip of her finger grazed slightly on the swollen crown of the erection, spreading the dewy bead of moisture down to the base, tracing the slit, and then grasping the underside in a tight fist. "Oh, fuck," Wincing at the piercing pleasure, I moaned in a sound that wasn't entirely manly, when I saw her prying gaze as she lifted her head, "You look so fucking pretty like this, Ria. Gorgeous. Ravishing. Beautiful. Stunning. Amazing," I tried to distract my mind by counting all the synonyms in my head, not wanting to cut this short by erupting all over her in a second.

When my attempt at distraction didn't work, I asked her instead when she kept looking up at me, "What's on your mind?"

Her gaze flickered at where her hand was, and she started saying, moving her hand slightly upwards, "I just-" She shook her head before continuing, with wonder in her tone, "I didn't expect it to be so hard yet so smooth at the same time. It's just very surprising."

A quiet laugh bubbled out of me at the innocence in her flared eyes. She gave me a big smile, before teasing me with the exact words I had told when I went down on her for the first time, "I have never done this before, Aryan. Guide me through this. Tell me if something feels amiss."

I immediately curled my hand over hers, urging her to grip tighter. My knees buckled, as she stroked and squeezed harder now, with the precise pressure I needed. Threading my fingers through her hair, gathering the silky locks in my fist, I attempted to stabilize my body which felt like sizzling liquid lava. Her head descended down slowly and her lips started by showering little kisses sideway down the shaft. Giving a final lick to her plump lips, she observed my face for cues before suckling the head slightly, her tongue gliding down in tickling torturous flicks.

She tried to slide the length deeper. I saw her eyes welling with tears when it touched the back of her gag reflex. She struggled to breathe through her nose.

Retreating away instantly, her breaths were now uneven and abrupt. Clutching my thighs in a tight hold she let out a hushed sound of despair at not being able to take it all.

She blubbered adorably, her voice hoarse and ragged, "Does this have to be so difficult? Why is this thing so freaking...monster big?! I thought it was just supposed to be–flick, flick, suck, suck, and done."

Trust this girl to make a joke out of such a situation. I let out a strained chuckle, keeping my palm on her jaw, and making her face up at me. I instructed in a gentle tone, "Relax your jaw when I am inside you. Let's try a little slowly this time, okay? Or we can just skip it entirely."

Her eyes steeled at the latter part, as she shook her head aggressively, hurriedly saying, "No. No. I want to do it all. I want to please you the way you did to me."

I bent to kiss her puffy lips, murmuring softly, "This isn't some kind of barter match, Jaan. Do what you are comfortable with, out of your own will. Not merely for reciprocation. It's completely fine either of the ways, whatever you choose."

"I want to do it. Out of my own will, that is. It's just so complicated and tough," She sulked like she had just failed a school test.

"Let's give it one more try now, if not, then we can continue it some other day."

"Now," She nearly exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around me again.

I controlled myself from muttering a curse, "Ria...baby, if you keep squeezing me like that, we might not be able to finish this experiment of yours now," I rasped in a pained voice, covering her hand with mine.

She blushed visibly, rolling her eyes.

"Let's do this my way, okay?" I said.

She nodded, as I circled the tip of my cock on her lips and then slid it inside her mouth, at a slow-snail pace.

Fuck. This was going to be more difficult than I thought, because as soon as her lips were wrapped around me, I just wanted to thrust into her mouth like an animal in heat.

"Stop me if it's too much."

Slowly, inch by inch, I nudged my way inside her mouth, and she followed my instructions like the perfectionist she was–relaxing her jaw, opening wider, and breathing steadier than her earlier attempt. And then, finally, finally, I was buried all the way to the back of her throat. I paused, giving her a moment to adjust to the feeling.

She hummed, tapping my thigh, signaling me to continue.

That little hum of hers shot a sensation so sensually dazing through my whole body, that I involuntarily threw my head back, blinking my eyes closed, high on ecstasy and clutching her hair like a beast. I had to will myself to count till ten, in an effort to calm my hyperactive senses.

When I blinked my gaze open after a few seconds, she was peering up at me with those big wondrous eyes, observing my every reaction. I guided her head, placing my hand on the side of her neck, setting a perfect steady rhythm, slower at first, then a little faster.

When she got used to it, I released my grip on her, letting her set the pace.

Stroking her hand up and down the shaft in an expert movement now, she grinned at me, the wet sounds of her fingers gliding against me and my loud breathy exhales were the only audible echoes in the room. My thighs tightened at the sensation of her lush mouth enveloping me in warmth without a warning, her cheeks hollowing, and she hummed again. One of her hands wrapped around the root of the erection, caressing and fondling where her mouth couldn't reach.

"Ria..." Her name on my lips felt like a mix of prayer and whisper. The pleasure was too intense. Too sweet. Too fucking overwhelming.

She shifted a little to settle into a position that allowed her to grind her core against the heel of her foot. Her other hand reached inside her shorts, finding the wet slippery folds, playing with herself.

Her eyes were flushed with arousal and then they blinked closed, and a small frown rose between her eyebrows when she took me deeper. She whimpered and clenched her thighs, her fingers and mouth moving in a perfect flow, bringing both of us closer to the wave of shattering climax. "Just like that...You like touching yourself when you are taking all of me down your throat like a good fucking girl you are?" Her eyes hooded at my words. She moaned around me at the friction when I reached down to pinch the tips of her nipples through the silky satin of her top.

"Gonna come now. Last chance to back out-" Before I could complete my sentence, her tongue swirled on the underside of the bulge and her hand drew firmer strokes around me, soaking me with the exhilarating feeling of numbing pleasure. My fingers curled around her throat, and my head fell back. I lost all the power over my actions.

She slowly slid me off her mouth, with a small playful grin gracing her face, as I felt her throat working down a swallow.

Oh heavens... Just the sight of that would have been enough to make me ready for round two.

She sat up straighter, running her hands upwards over my abdomen and then reaching to wind her arms around my neck, meeting my eyes.

She asked me the same flirty question I had asked her a few days earlier, "How much on the scale of one to ten, Mr Arora?"

I gazed lovingly at her endearingly hued cheeks, the glow on her face, and her lascivious pink lips. My buzzing mind was still busy figuring out an answer to the question–How did I get so lucky to have this woman in my life?

I whispered gravelly, "I need a couple of thousand business days to process this experience, Mrs Arora."

A sweet laugh escaped her lips. I sighed, setting my mouth on hers in a short kiss.

Taking the hold of her thighs, I lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She yelped at the sudden movement, and then asked, as I carried her towards the bathroom, "Shower?"

"Yup. And I have a favor to return too," I murmured against her lips, reaching down to cup her already dripping core through the thin material of cloth and then landed a rough spank on her bottom, stilling her in my arms.

"That...felt uh- surprisingly...-" She struggled to find the words, hiding her heated face in the crook of my neck, "surprisingly good..."

I couldn't help but smirk at how quickly she had transformed from a bold wicked minx to a shy blushing innocent.

When I took the sensitive lobe of her ear between my teeth, she moaned at the pain, pushing herself closer to me.

Placing a soft wet kiss below her ear, I whispered a promise to her, "Just wait and watch, Jaan, you will be finding many other good things in the coming few days..."

***

A/N: The amount of blushing i have done while writing this chapter...it's simply indescribable in words. My cheeks might become red permanently, all regards to this chapter.

I hope you liked it🌚❤️

Anyways, since it's IPL season, and i am in a mood to see some debates...so...who do you think is hotter- Shubman Gill OR Abhishek Sharma? (GUESS MY P.O.V TOO!!🙈) Comment it here➡️

Follow me  @srishtiwrites

TARGET: 180 VOTES🌟 and 100k+ reads overall📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 9.9K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
11.7K 1.4K 10
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
25K 2K 14
"Please help me" "I am obsessed with you" // Contract Marriage Trope // // He falls first x harder // // cold CEO //
271K 22.5K 25
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ "Strip." The eyes that had always looked at me with soft admiration were now filled w...