feels like french kisses - a...

Galing kay leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... Higit pa

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 33

623 13 2
Galing kay leen00566

➪ smokin out the window - bruno mars, anderson .paak, silk sonic

✰✰✰

The next day:

Jobe's pov:

"When's Maëlys picking us up again?", Jude asks as he walks into my room dressed in sweatpants and a tanktop.
"Jude, why aren't you dressed yet?", I ask with an annoyed sigh.
"Why do you think I'm asking you when your girlfriend's gonna be here?", he just shrugs.
"Please tell you at least took a shower already."
At that my brother keeps quiet and presses his lips together.

"Jude!", I groan stressed.
"Relax, I'm just messing with you. I already showered earlier today and I also know what I'm going to wear. Just need to put it on", he laughs.
"Then do that. Maëlys will probably be here in ten", I tell him.
"See? That gives me just enough time to change."
"God, you're unbelievable", I say while rolling my eyes, "Now get out of my room and get dressed."

With a chuckle he does as I say and leaves my bedroom. I quickly check if I got everything I need and put on some cologne before I make my way downstairs.
A few minutes later Jude also walks down the stairs thankfully all dressed up.
"So, how do I look?", Jude says and gives me a 360 turn.
Rolling my eyes I let out another sigh and shake my head laughing.

"I'm serious", Jude chuckles.
"You look fine, mate. I'm sure Riri will like it", I tease him.
"That's the goal", he returns with a smirk not giving into my teasing.
"You are way too confident sometimes", I chuckle.

Before Jude can say anything in return the doorbell rings.
"Guess your girlfriend's here", my brother tells me.
I walk towards the front door with Jude trailing behind and open it. Standing in front of it I find Maëlys just as my brother suspected.
"Well hello there handsome", she says as she looks me up and down.

"Stop checking me out, you perv. Come in", I joke.
Laughing she walks past me at my invite.
"Hey, Jude", she says before she has to giggle.
"No, wait. Hey, Jude", she repeats in a sing song voice and hums the Beatles song making me laugh.
"Was that really necessary?", Jude asks as he gives her a short hug.
"Definitely", Maëlys smiles.

"So, are you guys good to go?", she asks.
"Shit, I left my phone in my room. I'll be right back", Jude tells us and rushes upstairs.
I just chuckle at him since I'm not surprised he forgot something like he usually does. Looking back at Maëlys I'm kind of disappointed she still has her coat on and I can't see what she's wearing tonight.

"You'll see my outfit when we're at the party, don't worry", she tells me as she notices my look.
"Am I that predictable?", I chuckle.
"Yeah", she smirks.
"Well, I'm sure whatever you're wearing under that coat you look beautiful in it."
"Stop", she says while blushing and tries to hide her smile.

"Don't you hide that smile", I respond. I then lean down closer to her so that our lips are barely any millimeters apart from each other. This time she doesn't hide her smile before she closes the gap and presses her lips on mine. I gladly kiss her back and put my hands on each side of her face.

"You guys are seriously disgusting", I hear Jude's voice behind me. As Maëlys and I pull apart again she just laughs at my brother's comment.
"We just kissed, Jude", she says.
"I still don't like it", he claims.
"Just shut up and let's get going", I tell him as I put on my sneakers.
After putting on our jackets we follow Maëlys outside to her car. Since she's driving I take the passenger seat and Jude gets in the back. Once we're all seated Maëlys turns on the car and starts driving.

———

Maëlys' pov:

As we walk into the house of Kaya's cousin we're met with a lot of people. As we make our way through the hallway I recognize some people from my school.
"Kai texted me she and Riri are in the kitchen waiting for us", I tell the boys. Both of them just nod at me and follow behind.

"You've made it, girl. And I see you brought company. What's up, Jobe? Jude, you good?", Kai greets us and gives the three of us a quick hug.
"Good to see you, Kai", Jobe tells her.
"Where's Riri? I thought she's here already", I ask my friend.
"She went to the bathroom not long ago. She should be back any minute, I guess", she shrugs.

Just then someone tickles me from behind. I shriek and turn around only to find Amari standing behind me.
"Speaking of the devil", I say as I look at her, "Was that tickling really necessary?"
She nods at me with a giddy smile before she steps to my side. As she looks away from me and towards the rest of our little group her eyes widen as she sees Jude.

"Don't you guys want to take off your jackets?", Kaya cuts in.
"Sure, where can we put them though?", Jude asks her.
"Upstairs, first door to the left", she tells him.
"Alright, thanks. Jobe, you coming with me?", he nudges his brother.
"Yeah, give me a sec", he replies before he turns to me, "You want me to take your coat with me?"

"Yes, thank you", I reply and start open up the buttons on my coat before I take it off and hand it to him.
As I look back up into his face I hear a little 'Wow' slip out of his mouth. I have to giggle at his reaction to my outfit.
"Go. You can stare at me when you're back", I laugh and playfully push him away from me.
"Come on, you love struck boy", Jude chuckles and pulls his brother with him.

As soon as they're out of sight Riri punches my arm.
"Ow, what was that for?", I ask her.
"Why didn't you tell me Jude was coming? I would have dressed better if I'd known", she groans.

"First of all, don't say that, you look hot. And second, I didn't tell you because I knew you'd go all crazy or not come at all because you're too scared to face him. Sometimes Kai and I just need have to throw you into cold water, you know", I explain.
"Wait, Kai, you knew too?"
"Yeah, I mean I needed to know who Lee was gonna bring", Kaya shrugs.

"You guys are so stupid", Riri returns.
"Yeah, but you love us", I say and pull her into a side hug, "Let's get some drinks now please."
Both my friends agree so together we make ourselves a cocktail each with what we can find on the kitchen island.

"Can you make that two?", I hear my favourite Brum voice ask from behind me.
"Sure", I reply. I then feel Jobe's arms snake around my body making me immediately lean into the touch.
"You smell really good", he tells me, "And that little outfit you have on is driving me crazy."
"I figured", I giggle.
His fingers then start caressing over my free skin slightly tickling me.

"Your drinks finished", I say a few moments later and turn around to him. However, as he reaches for it I move it more away from him which makes him send me a confused look.
"Take pictures of me first please", I give him as a reaction.
"Okay, sure", he chuckles.
I set both drinks down on the counter and hand him my phone.

With a smile he does as I asked and snaps a few pictures of me before he hands me my phone again so I can look through them.
"These are actually good, thanks baby", I say and press a quick kiss on his lips.
"You're very welcome. Send them to me please", he requests, "And can I have my drink now?"
I nod at him with a chuckle and hand him his cup.

———

❤︎︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎❤︎︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
tagged: gottal0veriri, kaiwithahoodie

♡♡︎❤︎︎♡︎♡︎︎

♡♡︎♡︎❤︎︎♡︎︎
tagged: jobebellingham, judebellingham

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎❤︎︎

liked by jobebellingham, gottal0veriri, judebellingham and 1.324 others
xo.maëlys_brks 🎶 party rock is in the house tonight 🎶

view all comments

jobebellingham no pic credits🤨?
> xo.maëlys_brks you took one out of
five babe
>> user770 not her calling him babe🫢

kaiwithahoodie wft are the boys doing with their hands? tryna be all cool and throw around gang signs or what? someone stop them pls🙏🏼
> judebellingham okay rude🙄
>> jobebellingham ^ what he said

user98 how can three girls look so damn beautiful😮‍💨😮‍💨
> gottal0veriri naw you're too sweet thank you love🫣🫶🏼
> xo.maëlys_brks stop girl🫣 thank
youu😙💕
> kaiwithahoodie thanks bae🫶🏼 but have you looked at yourself? you're stunning😮‍💨
>> user98 thank you🫶🏼

user46 wait i'm confused which bellingham is she dating now? or is she dating someone at all? i still thought she was with that other guy🤷🏼‍♀️ don't remember his name lol
> user199 why tf do you care? it's her life and also her choice how much she shares about her relationships, no matter who they're with🙄
xo.maëlys_brks liked this comment

user138 i seriously don't get why you all love her so much🤷🏻‍♀️ she's not even that pretty🙄 like she must have been in someone's pants for having all those footballers in her follows
> jobebellingham don't you dare talk about her like that😡
> gottal0veriri excuse me? wtf is wrong with you bitch stfu🤬
> kaiwithahoodie are you crazy?! you better take that back or i'll make your face even uglier than it already is😉
> judebellingham shut your fucking mouth bitch😡 don't talk like that about my future sister-in-law
> jolina_allerton fuck off bitch🖕🏾you've got no idea what you're talking about🙄
> latina.mami_isa bitch don't even try😑
> jayden.danns just look at yourself and than we can talk who's ugly you dumb witch

———

chapter 33 is now also finished y'all.
this is basically party part 1 so i've got a part 2 coming soon as well.
little hint: one of our fav people is gonna make an appearance😀🤭.
i haven't started writing it yet but an idea is already in my mind.
so anyways, hope you enjoyed this one.
don't forget to comment and vote.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9K 18 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐢 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭"
3K 73 11
Akira and Jobe are childhood bestfriends, but what happens when they start to develop feeling for eachother?
49.6K 678 30
"I only ever thought that there were only two kinds of love The kind you'd kill for and the kind you'd die for But you, my darling You were the kin...
13.4K 203 29
"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐣...