JJ Maybank One Shots/Imagines

بواسطة smokinhot_

The title says it all❤️ المزيد

Introduction
Say "I Love You"
Sleep
Sleep 2
A/N
I Love You For Who You Are
Masks
Halloween
Sick
Sick 2
Gone Under
I Hope
Keep Driving
S3!!!
A/N
Snap
Enough
John B
A/N
Her
I'm Backkkkkk
Lady Problems
Panic
Season 4?!?!
I've got you
Passed Out
Cornered

As Soft As the Rain...

715 7 7
بواسطة smokinhot_

-inspired by "Too Sweet" by Hozier
-set in season one
-no warnings :D
-fem pronouns

You were new to the Outer Banks, having just moved from somewhere in Florida over the summer. Your parents had saved enough money to get the cheapest house on the good side of Kildare Island. It was on the very cusp of the good and bad parts of the island.

-1st person/your perspective-

My first week in Outer Banks had been unexciting, but I met a few girls yesterday. Sarah Cameron, Hannah Smith (made up), and Lucy Peters (also made up). They were very helpful with explaining the different tribes: Kooks and Pogues. Kooks lived on Figure 8, while Pogues lived on the Cut.

Sarah invited me to hang out at her house today to go to the beach and show me around.

After she picked me up, we walked along the shoreline, talking about life. The time flew right by, though, because soon enough the sun was setting and we were approaching a beat-up cabin. 3 boys were sitting at the beginning of the dock as we passed by.

"Hey cupcake, you new here? I haven't seen you around before." The blonde asked me. "Yeah, just moved from Florida," I responded. He made his way toward me with a cheap beer in his hand. His eyes were deep blue like the ocean, his hair was fluffy and perfect, and he smelled like beer and weed. But, I got a hint of old Colone.

"From which part? Orlando? Ft. Lauderdale?" He asked, intrigued. "More north, Quincy area," I said. "Interesting..." He smiled. "I'm JJ." He introduced himself. "Y/N." I smiled.

After a quick exchange of numbers and snaps, Sarah spoke up.

"We should be heading back now." Sarah pulled on my shorts to grab my attention. "Oh, yeah. Bye JJ." We started walking away. "See you around." He smirked.

~

We neared Sarah's house just as the sun dipped below the horizon and the moon came out. She was driving me home when she gave me this piece of advice.

"You should stay away from JJ. He's nothing but trouble." She looked as serious as could be. "Noted." I smiled.

-jj's perspective-

She was perfect. Her hair smelled like lavender, her smile was sweet as sugar, her voice was like the sound of rain during a nap, and her eyes. Her eyes were like a fresh breath of air. I thought of her for the rest of the night, while I was falling asleep, and when I woke up.

It can't be said I'm an early bird.
It's ten o'clock before I say a word.
Baby, I can never tell
How do you sleep so well?

10:00 a.m. My alarm clock goes off and I immediately check my phone. I got a message from y/n at 7:30 that morning. Jeez. How does she wake up so early?

y/n
heyy, are you up?

I quickly respond.

me
yeah
sorry just woke up

What time did she go to bed last night? 8:30?

You keep telling me to live right
To go to bed before the daylight
But then you wake up for the sunrise
You know, you don't gotta pretend, baby, now and then

y/n
usually, i wake up around the same time, but i wanted to see the sunrise from my house

Of course she did. She's perfect.

me
maybe i could join you sometime?

y/n
sure!

I smiled that she wanted to hang out. I got up and decided to surf. Hopefully, the waves were as good as JB was telling me.

I got out on the water with my flamingo trunks on. I was surfin' in style today. I was hitting some good moves and I only wiped out once. Soon, it was 1:30 and I was starving. I decided to go to the Wreck where Kie works, and maybe I'd see her there.

She wasn't there, however, guess who was? Y/n, sitting on the beach, eating a sandwich. She looked so content and beautiful. Confident, but calm.

So, I decided to join her. I ordered my usual and sat down next to her in the soft, white sand.

"Oh, hey JJ!" She smiles. "How's your day going?" She asked with nothing but joy in her voice. "Pretty good, I surfed all morning." I smile at her. "Oh, that's fun! How long have you been surfing?" She asked as she popped a grape into her mouth. "Uh, 8 years, I think," I replied.

Small talk came so easily to her as she was so easy to talk to. Before we knew it, a whole hour had passed and she had to go back home.

"Want to walk with me?" She asked with an adorable smile. "Sure." I made sure not to look too happy to spend more time with her.

Don't you wanna wake up, dark as a lake?
Smelling like a bonfire, lost in the haze?
If you're drunk on life, babe, I think it's great
But while in this world

I met her parents. Josh and Brandy. They were really nice and they didn't see me as a dirty Pogue like everyone else that lived on Figure 8. I guess that was another perk of y/n being new.

They actually invited me to dinner this next Friday. Which is something no parents have ever done for me, like ever.

Back at the chateaux, John B and I drank beers and decided to go out in the marsh and chill on the boat.

"So, seen the new girl recently?" He asked. "Yeah, I saw her at the Wreck. Her parents invited me to dinner." I said. "Can you believe it?" JB scoffed.

"I know, I thought they were joking at first."

-your perspective-

A couple of weeks later, JJ, John B, Kie, and Pope were hosting a kegger on the beach. JJ, of course, had invited me. I hadn't asked my parents, though.

I put on a pink bikini, light-washed jean shorts, and an oversized tee shirt I would take off once I got there.

I came flying down the stairs with excitement, where I met my parents sitting on the couch.

"Where are you off to?" My mom asked.

"Sarah wanted me to sleep over tonight. Is that okay?" I lied.

"Sure, honey! Call if you need anything." She said to which I smiled.

"Thank you! You're the best!" I went over and kissed them both on the cheek. "Goodnight." I smiled and walked out the front door.

I got in my car and started driving toward the boneyard, whatever that was. When I pulled in, I saw a swarm of teenagers on the beach. I took off my shirt and walked over to the keg table, which JJ and John B were handling.

"Hey boys, fill me up?" I handed them a red solo cup from the pack. "Glad you could make it." JJ smiled and filled the cup with beer and handed it to me. "Thank you." I took the cup and chugged it.

"Holy shit. Not your first rodeo, then?" John B laughed. "What are you talking about?" I giggled.

The night was almost perfect. The stars were shining, everyone was dancing, and JJ was all over me. But then, John B and Topper started fighting in the shallow water. It got pretty heated, and it looked like Topper was drowning JB.

"JJ, do something." I looked at him worried.

He looked back and forth around the beach before going over to his backpack. He pulled out a gun and walked over to Topper.

"Yeah, you know what that is." Everyone started yelling at him, telling him to put the gun down. I ran over to John B where he was gasping for air.

"You're okay. Just breathe." I comforted him. His eyes were darting around and he was soaking wet.

Shots fired in the air, and John B collapsed. "Guys!" I yelled to get their attention. "We should get him back to the chateaux," I said. JJ and Pope dragged him out of the water and carried him to the Twinkie. We all got in.

"I'll drive, I've had the least to drink," Pope said and got in the driver's seat. John B was carried into the chateaux by JJ and Pope, who threw him on the couch and called it a day.

Kie had some DD she knew to pick her up and drive her home, and Pope biked home. So, it was just me and JJ.

"Do you want anything?" JJ asked as he opened the fridge. "We've got peanut butter, bread, beer." He listed out.

"Lemme see." I walked over and peered over his shoulder. He looked back at me and moved a bit so I could see. He smelled strongly of smoke and beer.

"Um, I'm good, to be honest." I moved back and hopped up on the messy counter.

"Okay." He said and closed the door. He got a glass from the cupboard and poured some tap water into it.

I think I'll take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

JJ turned around to face me. He was looking straight into my eyes.

-jj's perspective-

She was gorgeous. I looked from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes.

"What?" She laughed, confused. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back, softly, but pushed me away very gently.

"JJ, we're drunk." She reminds me. "I don't want to do something like this when we're not in the right mind." She looked up at me.

"But I feel the same way,"

That was music to my ears.

I take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

"Okay..." I breathed out. "Can we cuddle, then?" I asked with a pouty look. She giggled. "You're sweet." She smiled. "You're sweeter," I said.

~

The next morning, she was still asleep in my arms. I checked my phone and saw it was 8:37.
Y/n turned over so she was facing me, and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey, sleepybug." I smiled. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Hey." She said curtly and closed her eyes again. "Wanna get food?" She mumbled with her face in my chest. "Sure. As soon as you get up." I joked.

"Hmm. Fineee." She groaned and sat up. We went to Waffle House and chowed down on some delicious waffles.

We walked on the beach in our pj's and at some point, she slipped her hand in mine. "Can I have that kiss, now?" I asked when we both got silent. "Of course, peach." She smiled and stood on her tippy toes to reach my lips.

I picked her up by her waist and her arms held on behind my neck.

I am low, I aim true and the ground's where I go
I work late where I'm free from the phone
And the job gets done
But you worry some, I know

-your perspective-

John B called and told JJ to get back to the chateaux ASAP. We walked back and JJ went off with JB, Kie, and Pope. They didn't let me go.

Jay
sounds good
Read Yesterday

Today 11:58AM

me
when will you be back?

Hopefully, he'd respond soon. 1:00. 2:00. 3:00. No response. I sighed and decided to go back to my house. I started walking back and reached the white house next to all the boats but near the forest.

"Mom, Dad! I'm home." I called out and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Hey, mama." I smiled while she was making a sandwich. "Hey babe, would you like a sandwich?" She asked. "Yes please," I said.

~

6:00 and still nothing. I texted him again.

me
when will you be back?
JJ you're worrying me.
Please answer.

But who wants to live forever, babe?
You treat your mouth as if it's Heaven's gate
The rest of you like you're the TSA
I wish that I could go along, babe, don't get me wrong

-jj's perspective-

We got back from being shot at by square groupers, and I finally checked my phone.

Shit. I had 3 messages and 2 missed calls from
y/n. I called her. After a minute, it went to voicemail. I sighed and texted her back.

y/n
when will you be back?
JJ you're worrying me.
Please answer.

Today 8:27 PM

me
I'm so so sorry
please call me back y/n

We went back inside after JB found a compass, and I decided to go over to her house to apologize. The whole time I was walking over, I was filled with regret and I felt really bad.

I got to her house and climbed up to reach her window. She was asleep with her phone right next to her. I knocked on the window. Nothing. I knocked a bit harder and she started to stir. Her eyes slowly opened and she saw me. She got up and opened the window, letting me in.

You know, you're bright as the morning, as soft as the rain
Pretty as a vine, as sweet as a grape
If you can sit in a barrel, maybe I'll wait
Until that day

"Y/n, baby, I'm so sorry." I got closer so I could hug her. She jumped right in my arms. "You scared the shit outta me." She said. "I know, I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry." I repeated. She cupped my face and made me look right at her. "Don't do that again." She said with tired eyes. "Yes ma'am," I said.

She huffed. "C'mon. Let me make you dinner." She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

10 minutes later, I had a plate of chicken, rice, and frozen peas she'd heated up. "Sorry, I have to go to the store tomorrow so this is all we have." She said. "No this is great, thank you," I said. I started eating and saw her watching from where she sat next to me. I grabbed the bar stool she sat on and pulled it closer to me. Then, I placed my hand on her leg which was bouncing.

"You smell good." I smiled, but she didn't crack. "I'm glad you're okay." She said and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Go back to sleep, babe," I said. I finished eating and saw she was dead asleep. I smiled sadly and picked her up and lay her down in her bed. I went downstairs and cleaned my plate, and then I went back to her room.

I'd rather take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

I got under the covers and held her close to me. "I love you, Jay." She said while half asleep. "You're too sweet for me," I whispered.

I take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

I slowly fell asleep with her in my arms.

-6 years later-

"Y/N Y/L/N, do you take JJ Maybank to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"JJ Maybank, do you take Y/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

I take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You're too sweet for me

"You may now kiss the bride."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.3K 96 8
Just what the title says :)
72.7K 1.2K 66
"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞�...
5.3K 10 9
All jj images I take requires
38.2K 1K 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐣 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 "𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'...