If I was yours (bwam)

By x4nheaven

Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to... More

characters
PLEASE READ
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
nine
Ten
eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty- five

twenty- six

47 1 0
By x4nheaven

Saul

Saul had been sitting in a meeting with some celebrity he had to defend against a pretty big affair scandal until he got a call from Salem telling him she was on her way back to Seoul. He continued on with the meeting and went home to clean his house before going to go meet her at the airport. He already knew why she was coming back early since he heard her name going around in some horrible places. Though he didn't know she would be back so soon he was still excited.

Their extravagant dates had her opening up more to him and he really liked that.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a call from one of his many flings, although he was trying to get rid of a good handful of them some still stuck around and he was not one to say no.

"What are you doing?" Brianna asked in a melodic tone. She was one of the women that he had been messing around with since before he met Salem and she seemed to follow him around everywhere.

"Taking care of some shit, what's up?" He didn't have the energy to deal with her today and she was starting to become a nuisance.

"I miss you daddy." She whined into the phone.

He visibly cringed at the pet name she had given him. He didn't understand why men liked to be called daddy and it was an absolute turn off for him.

"What did I tell you about calling me that Bri?"

"I know you don't like it but i thought-"

She was immediately cut off by him hanging up the phone. Although Saul was a playboy of sorts he didn't like overly clingy women who he laid the boundaries out for. He had already told her that he didn't want anything serious at the beginning which was rare of him to do but he knew that she was crazy from the start.

He was pulling up to where Salem was and she immediately recognized his car and got in.

"Hi." She said in a quiet tone.

"Hi jagi, I missed you." He rasped moving closer to her ear to where there were but centimeters apart.

She squirmed in her seat. He knew that he could affect her and no matter how hard she tried to ignore him or not talk to him he always made the extra effort.

"You didn't miss me?" He asked pouting his bottom lip.

"Just drive." She replied rolling her eyes at his childish antics.

The car ride was going smooth, she had fallen asleep shortly after he played her favorite sleeping playlist. She had told him about her spotify account and the any playlists she had, so he took it upon hiself to listen to her music to understand her more.

They pulled up to his large home in Seoul and he decided to watch her sleep for a moment before breaking the news that she had to stay with him. He started waking her up by trailing soft kisses down her forehead to her neck.

"I know you're not sleep anymore, you've been awake since I pulled up." He continued trailing kisses down to the base of her neck when she whimpered.

"Found it." He said proudly.

"Fine, i'm awake but stop doing that." Her words were breathless as she was trying not to move under him.

"What?"

"You know what don't play coy now." She pushed him off of her while trying to slow her breathing down.

She sat up and looked around confused. "Why are we here?" She looked over at him.

"You know why Jagi." He paused while he read her face for any emotion. "It's not safe, that ex lover boy of yours told me to keep you safe so I listened. You don't want to piss the cartel off." He winked at her before getting out of the car to open her door and grab her bags.

"How long do I have to stay here." She asked him while walking into his very luxurious home.

"As long as you'd like, you don't have to go back to work for a while since you have someone working for you."

"How did you know that," She asked in a skeptical voice.

"No matter how much you try to deny it I know you because you constantly talk to me about the things you love."

"I didn't think you were listening, half the time I only did it because i thought you would forget." She was playing with the bracelet on her arm that he got for her. He told her that his mother got it for her so she would actually accept it but either way he was happy that she wore it.

"I listen to all the words that come out of that pretty little mouth of yours."

He sat her bags down while allowing her to look around at his artistic home. His house was completely opposite from what he presented himself as, and it was much different from his house in the states. This house was who he truly was and not many were able to see it. She was walking around when she stopped at a painting he did.

"Wow, who did this?" She pointed to the canvas It was a large piece that had butterflies everywhere in charcoal that almost completely covered a man's face.

"I did."

She continued to walk through his home looking at all of the art. Most of it was his along with some photography and sculptures. There were a couple of pieces that his best friend Aaru did but it was very scarce.

"And this one who did this?" She pointed to a metal piece of a disfigured body with wings sticking out the back.

"I did that one as well, I call it avoidance." He was now following her around but she really seemed to like thai specific sculpture that he did.

He heard sniffles coming from her and he immediately panicked. He had barely ever seen her cry, and as many times as he heard people say she was a crybaby he had really only seen the angry, annoyed, or happy side of her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, the concern audible in his voice.

"I really like this one." She paused for a moment and then turned to face him. "Sorry I might be insane." She began to wipe her tears.

Saul was hurt that she was crying and he couldn't understand why, but before he knew it he had engulfed her in a hug and she began sniffling more uncontrollably.

"Shhhh, it's okay Jagi." He caressed her head for a while before picking her up and moving to the couch. They sat like that for about am hour in a comfortable silence that saul was completely okay with. He didn't care that they weren't talking he was just happy that she wanted to be near him.

"Saul." Her voice was shaky and low and it pained him to hear it. He hummed in response waiting for her answer.

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure jagi which one."

She paused for a second thinking of an answer.

"Howls moving castle." He looked down at her playfully rolling his eyes as she looked up at him.

"No." His answer was stern.

"Why not." She began to whine while squirming against him. He held her down trying to get her to stop her because it was not helping his issue downstairs.

"You told me that you cry every time you watch this movie." He pinched the bridge of his nose while holding her down with his other arm.

"But I won't this time I promise." She looked up at him with sad eyes. He couldn't find it in himself to say no to those beautiful brown doe eyes.

"Okay fine, but we get to watch batman after."

She rolled her eyes and tried to get off his lap, but he didn't let her and she didn't seem to mind the closeness "Fine." she huffed.

He started the movie and they moved to the corner of the coach so they could both watch the movie, while she was still straddling him. He had asked if she wanted to move before the movie started but she declined and it made him so happy.

The movie got to the part where Howl was first seen on screen and Salem kept moving. Her core was right on top of him and he was trying to control himself.

"Jagi, please stop moving." His face was now red and his breath was shaky.

"Awww look at you, you're red." She kept moving while pinching his cheeks while saying a lot of words in spanish which he couldn't understand.

She didn't seem to understand what he meant or the severity of the situation she was putting him in so she kept going, until she stopped for a moment and moved around which reaching behind her.

"Is that the remote under me?" She moved her hand on top of his erection and he winced. She immediately widened her eyes and jumped back to the other end of the couch.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know-"

He cut her off and smirked cocking his head to the side and trapping her between him and the couch.

"No?"

"I didn't i swear." She covered her face with her hands daring not to look at him.

He looked down at her and placed kisses on her neck. He immediately aimed for the spot he found earlier in the car and she unraveled under him.

"S-Saul what are you doing?" Her breathing was shaky and she was a moaning mess under him.

"Oh nothing." He replied while trailing kisses further down to her stomach while taking her shirt off.

He continued to kiss all over the upper half of her body marking her and finding her most sensitive places.

"May I touch you." He asked while looking up at her gorgeous brown eyes.

She only nodded which wasn't enough confirmation for him.

"Words Jagi."

"Yes." She replied breathlessly.

"Yes what, use your words." He smirked while pulling off her sweatpants.

"Yes you can touch me." After she said that she immediately covered her face with her hands, and he pulled her sweatpants off in one fast movement revealing her red panties.

He touched the outside of her panties while playing with her nipples.

"So wet for me already." He trailed slow kisses from her stomach to her inner thighs completely skipping over the part that needed him the most. She started squinting trying to get so soft of touch from him.

"Patience." He said in a low tone. "If you don't have patience i'll stop."

This immediately made salem stop her movements and he responded with a dark chuckle.

He traced circles on the top of her underwear before ripping them off of her. He put his index finger and middle finger in her face and she only looked down at him confused.

"Suck." He told her. She very quickly obliged taking both of his fingers in her mouth.

He removed his fingers from her mouth and slowly inserted his index finger inside of her. Her body jerked and she started to whimper louder.

He gave her one long lick and she yelped at his sudden closeness to her.

"You taste so sweet Jagi." He put his whole mouth on her core now devouring her sweetness.

He inserted his middle finger and played with her breasts. Her sweet moans filled his house as she pulled at his hair. He swirled his tongue over her clit while simultaneously fingering her.

He knew she was close just by the ways she was twitching and pulling harder at his hair. To say it turned him on was an understatement and he was trying everything to keep some self control.

"Saul please." she moaned while asking for his permission.

"Cum for me." He commanded.

She immediately came undone underneath him, shaking, and jerking while yelling a number of expletives.

They both laid there for a second while he got off of her.

"Where are you going?" she asked with tired eyes.

"To take a shower." He bent down and kissed her forehead. "You should too it's getting late."

He stood up and her gave averted to his erection. "Do you need help with that?"

"Not yet, patience. The room you'll be staying in is the second door to the right when you get upstairs there's a bathroom in there." She hummed in response.

He began walking to his room conflicted about the time he just spent with Salem.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- A/N- Hey guys, i don't know how to feel about this chapter i'm just writing to get the story to progress at this point.

Lmk how you like it and some other things you'll maybe want to see im taking things into consideration since im thinking about stoping this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 25.4K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
353K 8.5K 27
I, Abigail "Abby" Wilson had no choice but to find a job A.S.A.P as I was kicked out of our house when my grumpy grandmother have had enough of my jo...
4.9K 94 16
Too lazy to write a description 😜 Some of mine wildest imaginations 🙈 It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...
21.8K 541 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...