Hateful desires

By SHluvzmess

A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is qu... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

69 5 39
By SHluvzmess

I made my way to the common room just before I was stopped by an upset Pansy.

"What do you want?" I said as I just rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe her, fair that she tried to make Sophia jealous, but actually hurting her, it just made me so furious.

"Can we talk, please?" Pansy said, she looked like she hadn't slept for days, her eyes were red, her skin pale, and her voice sounded sad, apologetic.

"Hmmm, what about, no" I said as I tried to get around her, she stepped to the side to prevent me from walking away.

"Please, I need to talk with you, I -, I said some things I shouldn't have said" She lowered her voice, and her voice somehow managed to sound ever sadder, almost sounding like she was on the verge of tears.

"Fine, let's just go to our dorm" I quickly took her hand and pulled her with me into the common room. Theo, Crabbe, Goyle and Matheo were there, why would he be with them? I quickly realised that Malfoy wasn't with them, and then it made sense, I sent a quick smile as I pulled Pansy along with me to our dorm.

"So?" I said, lifting my eyebrows at her whilst my hands were fiddling with my rings.
"Do you hate me?" left her trembling mouth, and it made her stomach turn and immediately I felt bad, even though I didn't do anything wrong.

'Head high, chin straight' I repeated in my head

"Pans, I could never hate you, or not permanently" I let out a light chuckle, trying to calm the tension between us "You are my best friend, yes what you did to Sophia was wrong, but that is none of my business, but what you yelled at me, how you yelled it, it just -" I couldn't finish the sentence before Pansy cut in "I am so sorry" Her voice trembled and broke "I really am, I don't know why, why I would say that to you out of everyone, my best friend, I really am sorry, truly" she said, I swear I could see a tear in her eyes, but she quickly blinked a few times and the tear disappeared.

"Pans" I scoffed as I put my hand on hers "It just hurt to be reminded, especially when it came from you in the way it did, it just broke me" I admitted. I hated sounding vulnerable, but it was the truth, hearing her voice say how Malfoy had been, what almost happened, it just hurt me.

"I will kill him you know" she sniffled, "You better" I smirked as I pulled her into a hug "What if I kill you first?" I whispered teasingly in her ear , she shook her head and let out a laugh.

"And out of everyone, you chose him?" I teased as we pulled away from each other's embrace.
"You have to admit that he is charming" I shook my head "Can't disagree on that" I said as I winked at her "We have potions, better get going" before Snape actually kills one of us" I said as she shook her head "Kill me first" rolled off her tongue as she laughed.

We were almost late, and all the boys were there, except Malfoy. I had totally forgotten about the incident, or actually Pansy distracted me.

Sophia gave me a slight smile when I walked up to get some ingredients for the Wit-sharpening potion, since I had messed up last time I had to redo it, alone.

And I messed up again of course, I hadn't been tutored by Malfoy yet, we had scheduled Fridays and Saturdays at 21:00 in the potions classroom, and we hadn't actually made it to our first session yet.

"Miss Y/l/n, you are a disappointment to the Slytherins" he said in he sluggish voice walking away from me and of course everyone heard and some Gryffindors laughed about it.

Brilliant.

He dismissed us and I cleaned up my desk quickly before my eyes dazed off to Pansy and Sophia walking out together, and I could feel myself smile a little.

Malfoy was nowhere to be seen, I knew where to find him, but wanted to wait until after dinner, maybe he would appear.

Has he put some Vudu juju spell on me? Why should I find him, he was literally being the worst person to me. I thought to myself as I made my way alone through the dungeons. I looked down at my hands that were fiddling with my rings and saw the beautiful diamond filled tiara ring on my finger and my heart skipped a beat as a weird sensation crept on in my stomach.

I really loved the ring, and I of course as I usually do had overanalyzed the meaning. How Malfoy said I wasn't a princess, but gave me this. No no, why the hell would I first start to think about this now. He doesn't care about me, he showed that clearly, he hadn't even apologized, maybe he didn't care. Get it in your thick head Y/n, he doesn't care. I thought to myself.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a gentle voice called my name and as if I had teleported, I was in front of the Great Hall.

"There you are" a voice said as I looked to my side and saw a Hufflepuff standing there, Diggory.

"Oh, hi Diggory" I said as I gave him a hug, kinda awkward. "Can you drop the last name?" He said in the nicest way and I nodded "Sure, Cedric" I said as his face bloomed with excitement. Wow.

"So Y/n" he took my hand and placed a gentle but sweet kiss on it "Would you be my date to the Yule Ball?" He asked, again.

How could I reject him, he was too kind, too sweet and of course I can't forget how handsome he was.

"I would love to" I said smiling, and his smile was the most warming and brightest smile I had ever seen, just like the smile when you get the Hogwarts letter. "Amazing, how lucky I am to escort the beautiful Y/n Y/l/n" he said as we walked into the Great Hall.

Everyone looked at us in shock when we walked in together, exactly like the day I walked in alone with Blaise, but this time it was everyone.

I saw Pansy sitting next to Sophia, and I jumped with happiness running over to them and hugging them, or more like choking them with my arms as Pansy slapped them away. "Sorry, I am just so happy to see you too all friendly again" I said my voice screamed happy, and so did my face. "It couldn't last forever" Pansy teased as Sophia stared at me.

"You said yes" Sophia yelled and almost everyone could hear her, they probably did. Pansy looked at me in confusion and then saw the Diggory boy pull out the chair for me. I sat down and looked at a crazy-looking Pansy, her eyes wide, jaw to the floor. She didn't seem mad about it, just utterly surprised.

"What about you know?" Pansy whispered as I choked on my pumpkin juice and she burst out laughing leaving everyone wondering what the hell was up with her.

"I don't care about him" I whispered back, shaking my head. I knew she didn't believe me, but maybe I was trying to make myself believe it. I shouldn't care about him, Malfoy, I really shouldn't "Besides Malfoy doesn't give a damn about me either" It hurt on the inside to say that.

"Who said anything about Malfoy" she grinned through her whisper, and I wanted to slap myself.
"I was talking about Riddle, you know Nott has been telling me all about how Riddle wanted to ask you to the Yule ball" she said and my heart sank in my chest.

No, if he asks I will have to reject him, fuck. I didn't actually believe that he wanted to. Oh no the bet with Hermione, god.

"Yeah right" I stuttered and Pansy gave me a very serious look, it was disturbing. "You are ao fucking blind, maybe you should borrow Potter's glasses" she spat. "Trust me, he needs them," I said, he really did.

Of course, I was not blind, Matheo treated me like a real princess, he was sweet towards me, and got in a fight with Malfoy about how he actually wasn't afraid to show me. I just didn't want to say it out loud.

"So you and Nott?" I tried to change the topic to her and she immediately shushed me, as if Sophia didn't know. "Was he the one who asked you?" I asked her, who else would it be if she was that excited. "Actually no, we haven't talked about making it official, just a little fun here and there," she said dryly.

I just gave her a 'who then' confused look, and she let her body slide down the chair a little.
"Viktor Krum" she said and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Didn't he ask Hermione.
"WHAT" I yelled and every head snapped at me as I gave an awkward mean smile.

"Don't tell me you said yea, please?" I was desperate, no way would he do Hermione like that. "Why the hell would that be a problem?"
"He asked Hermione too, and she said yes" I said rather rudely, not meant to her of course, I wanted to rip of Krums head and make it into actual crumbs.

She gasped in shock, "What a fucking prick" she spat as Cedric's head peeped in.
"What's going on?" He asked, this was none of his business, but I couldn't be mean to him, he was probably just concerned by our loud angry voices. "Oh nothing, see you later" I said as I gave him a quick hug and pulled Pansy with me towards Hermione.

"HE WHAT" Hermione sounded furious but also hurt, and that hurt me. I had made a plan in my head whilst Pansy and Hermione stood there talking about the fucking git Krum.

"Don't confront him" I cut in on them, their heads snapped at me in confusion and Hermione was pissed, not because of me of course.
"Why wouldn't we?" Hermione asked with furrowed eyebrows. "He would have stood one of you up, right?" They nodded slowly "Stand him up, both of you, it would be quite the show to watch, a triwizard champion without a date," I said as Pansy's confused look turned into an evil smirk.

And that was the plan, the only problem now was that they didn't have a date.

Hermione walked with us to the common room, and she actually went in with us. "Hey princess" a voice said from the couch, and I saw 6 eyes stare our way. We all greeted them and sat down with them for a bit.

Blaise and I talked like nothing had happened, he seemed to be eyeing Hermione, like he was admiring her. "Blaise could we talk, privately?" I asked as he didn't hesitate and stood up right away.

"Do you have a date for the Yule ball?" I asked as he looked at me in confusion "Y/n, I think it's the boys who are supposed to ask the girls to the ball" he said shyly. I rolled my eyes "Idiot, I am not asking you, I want you to ask Hermione" his eyes shot wide open as he shook his head "I saw the way you looked at her" I gave him the look.

"What look" he tried to sound convincing but he couldn't fool me "On for fucks sake Zabini, just ask her, AND DONT SAY ONE WORD ABOUT BLOOD TRAITOR" I said warningly as he nodded. "What if she rejects me?", "Who in their right mind would reject you?" I winked at him as we started walking back to the others.

"Have you seen Malfoy?" Blaise asked me making me stop up. He must have been utterly embarrassed and probably filled with rage after that scene since he had not appeared yet. I shook my head "Have the other boys seen him?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I have an errand to attend to, see you guys later" I said walking out before a hand grabbed mine gently. "Want me to go with you princess" Matheo said with his beautiful brown puppy dog eyes.

He should've asked me before Diggory did, I could've rejected Diggory, and Malfoy would've been jealous either way, I thought and quickly cursed myself.

"It's fine Matheo, I promised her I would come alone" I lied, as he nodded and let go of my hand.

Why did I lie about going to see a 'her'? I had to make some excuse right, just settled for the first one that came to mind, I told myself as I made my way through the dungeons.

I found my heart racing as I recognized the hall, the one where it almost happened. I could feel the fear creep in, and my heart racing even faster as I walked through it.

Malfoy was a fucking arse, a prick, a git, a twat, he was everything.

But he was also the one who saved me multiple times, who made me feel safe, who comforted me, and I had to try to comfort him.

I walked up the astronomy stairs, every step making my heart race even more. I stood in front of the door for a moment, why was I this nervous when the worst thing that could happen had already happened?

I pushed the door open to see the moonlight lightening up the blonde hair, I sighed, relieved that he was actually here.

"Get the fuck out before I fucking hex you" he yelled not even turning his head to see who it was. I don't know what or how, but his presence made me safe somehow, and a little sassy.

"What if I hex you first?" I yelled with a little amusement in my voice as air closed the door. His head snapped to me at the sound of my voice and I met his beautiful blue eyes.

"Just fucking leave" he scoffed as he turned his head back around to the night sky. I made my way to where he was sitting and sat down next to him. "Are you deaf?" He spat and I just sat there in silence. "Leave, now" he spat angrily, but his voice was also consumed by something else, desperation?

"Do you own the astronomy tower?" I said sarcastically, but he didn't answer "Exactly" I said as I gazed at the stars.

He didn't answer, he actually didn't say anything, he just sat there beside me for a while.

I hadn't noticed that I was fiddled with my fiddling with my rings, but he had "You're still wearing it?" He seemed surprised about it, "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I glanced automatically to him, he was staring at my hands, my rings.
He shrugged and shook his head as our eyes met briefly, even though we only locked eyes for a few seconds, the butterflies in my stomach appeared as strong as ever.

"Are you deaf?" I mocked him with and laughed, which made his mouth twitch a bit.

"How can you sit next to me after that?" His voice saddened, but my mind didn't follow "After what?" I asked honestly, I was about to say 'After the ferret boy incident' but luckily I just shut my mouth.

He sighed, as he looked back to the night sky.
"After Mclaggen" my heart startled a little at the name 'head high chin straight' I repeated in my head.

"Wasn't your fault" his head turned to meet mine, he looked, I don't even know how to express it.
Yea I looked for him, but it was my fault in the first place that I was being heartless and selfish, and that I lied about going to see Matheo.

Besides that the only one at fault was Mclaggen, fucking douche.

"It only happened because you went to look for me" came out of his mouth in anger. He felt guilty, he felt bad, but why would he when he didn't care?

I slowly placed my hand on his, I could feel my knees weaken to just the touch of his hand, great.
"Because I lied to you," I said gently as his eyes widened "Lied?" This time his voice was emotionless. Both my hands were now holding his, without realizing it.

"Draco", his face stiffened as I said his first name, I had never called him Draco before. "Not that I lied, but more so made you believe I would just go to Matheo" his eyes still fixated on mine, focusing on every word coming out of my mouth.

"I went back to my dorm and Pansy made me realize how everything I said was messed up but everything, and that I li -" I stopped myself realizing what I almost said, his face dropped and he shook his head.

"That you what?" He asked rather seriously, "Nothing," I said calmly. I almost said that I liked him, but I didn't, I couldn't, I was here for him because he was here for me.

"Let me finish" I hissed before he could say anything.

"I knocked on your dorm for some time, and when I eventually realized that you weren't there, I went to look here, and then you know," I said as my voice broke over the last words as I pulled my hands into my lap and looked down at them.

"I wanted to apologize, and the evening where you called me a slut I was going to but then you called me a fucking slut" My voice started to turn louder as I started to get angry.

"And you couldn't even fucking apologize for that" I spat as I looked at him stone cold face.

"I wanted to, but I couldn't, not after what happened, and that I called you slut after that, I was ashamed" he yelled, not angry, but upset.

"AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T" I yelled as I got up on my feet. "Isn't easier if you hate me?" He said as he stood there looking down at me. I gritted my teeth, as I stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"It would be if I fucking could'" I yelled as he was taken aback by what I had just said, I was too.
My eyes started to fill up a bit, and I know that he noticed, his face said it all.

"You are a fucking arsehole you know, you rude, cruel, mean, nasty, despicable, inconsiderate, insulting, snippy, and a fucking git, everything EVERY FUCKING WORD THAT EXCISTS" I yelled, getting angrier.

"I know" he whispered sadly as I was engulfed in a big embrace, I hesitated for a minute but melted by his touch, into his arms and his cologne got me by surprise. My body relaxed at his touch and got filled with butterflies instead of emptiness. I could breathe this heavenly smell for the rest of my life.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, and it sent shivers down my spine "I really am" rolled down his tongue next, I pulled away from his embrace and looked at him, looked him in his beautiful blue eyes that sent me to another dimension.

"I'll transform you into ferret boy myself if you ever call me that again," I said teasingly with a smirk. He shook his head, and his cheeks started to get colour.

"Stop that" he spat as we still locked eyes "Stop what ferret boy?" I teased, he didn't look amused at all "Don't ever call me that" he spat, his voice had changed to anger. Oops.

"You were cuter as a ferret" I teased, he really was a cute ferret, or maybe I just loved animals too much. "Cuter?" I nodded as he sighed.

"Draco" there it was again, his first name and his eyes immediately softened "I'm sorry you had to go through that, the pants part" I whispered "It was well deserved but it was wrong" I quickly said before he could say anything.

"Stop talking about it" that caught me by surprise, "I'll talk about whatever I want," I said confidently as I looked deeper into his eyes. They were mesmerising, beautiful and "Shut up about it will you" he said in frustration, "You can't make me" his eyes gazed down to my lips and back up and he smirked, "You sure about that?" he said, no I wasn't, I knew what he was going to do, but I wanted it, I wanted his lips on mine so bad, the fireworks that exploded when they met, I desired his lips, him.

And a few seconds later my lips were met by his soft lips, and the fireworks exploded as they collided with each other. It was magical, but it was Malfoy. His hand was around my waist, and the other on my back, and he pushed me up against the wall, but stopped everything that was happening. "Are you sure you are comfortable with this?" he asked as he looked down at his feet, I put my hand on his chin and made him look up "More than sure" I said and immediately his hands found themselves on me, roaming my body. I was consumed by his kisses, how his tongue fought for an entrance, we kissed each other hungrily, desperately as if we both were dying for this.

I let out a little moan when he started kissing down my jaw, to my neck, sucking on my skin, and giving me love bites, at this moment I didn't care about the love bites, I just wanted him, all of him.

OOOP

Friends again? We'll see in the next chapters.

What are your thoughts on this chapter? I struggled a bit with the last part, I didn't know if I should've written it completely different, but let me know.

Love - S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...
518 20 9
"We start to find comfort in the strangest of places." The war has ended, and life is getting back to normal, or least supposed to be. For returning...
12.3K 477 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy for as long as they can remember have been enemies, it started the day Draco reached out his hand and Harry refused it...
303K 5.3K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...