Their little Sunshine

By sha_maya

Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not... More

Characters
other characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
more character
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 14

1.4K 60 15
By sha_maya

When Bella told Xavier her name. He got to know who she is. The whole underworld knows about the infamous Morerti-Valencia Mafia princess but no one know anything other than her name and hasn't seen her pic.

When Xavier had learned about her in the underworld, he thought she will be a spoilt brat as she is only girl in the two top Mafia families and daughter and sister of billionaires,so she will be pampered and spoilt. But now he had met her, he was surprised that how loving and caring Bella is. He realized that it is true 'Never judge a book by its cover'. At this age, when children don't like to share their chocolates, sometimes even wants others also, she willingly gave it to him because she didn't want him sad, without thinking about herself.

She came like a little fairy in his life, who didn't just provided him comfort but also gave him a reason to live.
After his loved ones death, he had lost his will to live but now he has Bella. She has become his reason to live.

Xavier broke the chocolate into two halves which Bella gave him. He kept the one half and gave other half back to her. They both were eating it in comfortable silence.
She knows that he is not in cheerful mood, so she thought to be quiet and give her silent support to let him know she is there for him.
Despite being a kid, she knows when to be cheerful and when to be quiet.

They both were eating, when suddenly a knife came flying towards Bella. Due to Xavier's fast reflexes and assassin training he immediately caught the knife when it was just an inch from Bella's forehead with his thumb and index finger. He immediately throw the knife in the direction where it came from. A thud sound came from there with a scream and he knew that he hit the person.

He immediately picked Bella who was frozen due to fear. He made her sit behind the bench, told her not to come out from there no matter what happens. He signaled the guard who was standing beside them to look after Bella and went to kill all the people who tried to kill his little fairy.

When he was killing the killers who came to hurt Bella, he saw there were a bunch of other people who were also helping him. He got a hint that they were hidden security of Bella.

Yes, hidden security Alessandro has appointment 8 one of the best assassins of his organization which hides in shadow to protect Bella from any harm.
Italian Mafia owned an organization which which provides more than 60% assassins and hackers in the whole underworld and they swore to protect the Moretti family at any cost specially the princess.

Bella who sat behind the bench in shock, came into reality with some screams of people. She then remember his family words.

One day at two year-old Bella was in the garden and playing with flowers. When she saw a huge insect there. She gets afraid of it and started crying.
Francesco(dad),who was there with her, takes her in his arms and wipes her tears.
He asked the reason why was she crying then she told him how she gets afraid of insect and started crying.
He then softly yet sternly said to her, "Princess, You are a Valencia-Moretti and they are not afraid of anything. You shouldn't also get afraid. Even if you get afraid of something, instead of crying remember that your brothers and your whole family with you. You should call them or go to them. Ok?"

To which she just cutely nodded her head while sniffing and her dad kissed her head and said,"my brave little girl."

Later in the evening, when they all were sitting together in the living room. He gave a bracelet to Bella. It was made by Julian with the help of Marcello. Julian knows how to make them, he learned for Bella and she loved them. It's not like that they can't afford expensive bracelets for her. But Bella loved to wear bracelet made by her brothers with so much love rather than expensive diamond bracelets.
It doesn't mean they are not expensive. They use the expensive and rare stones in the bracelets because according to them their princess shouldn't settle with anything less.
Marcello helps Julian in making it. Because he isn't an expert like Julian and knows a little bit about it.

It was a bracelet made of light pink and white pearls with a star, a dark pink and lavender colored butterfly and a pearl loosely attached to it. There was a flower which act as a lock.
When Bella saw it, she squealed and hugged her father real tight which according to him was quite a soft one. He just chuckled at her.
The she ran to Julian gave him a hug and kiss on chin and same with Marcello.
Because she knows even though her father gave it to her, it was made by her Julie and Mar-Mar as only these two in the family how to make them.

(The bracelet)

Then she ran to her mommy, Allessandro and Domenico to show them that how pretty it is.

They all lovingly smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
Then her father called her,"come here, princepesa."
"You see this." He pointed towards the bud in the flower, to which she nodded her head.
Then he explains to her,"princess if you feel afraid or something bad happens, you press this. It will tell me, your mama and brothers and we'll come to you. Never get afraid from anything and always keep it with you."

To which Bella thanked her dad and kissed his chin.

The bud in the flower acts as a panic button and tracker. When pressed it will automatically send alert message to Bella's parents and brothers phone and they can find and help Bella if there any emergency situation arises.

Francesco knows in which world they live. Being the youngest and only girl in the Moretti family makes her target of every enemy. Even though they protect Bella but nobody can predict the future. So he told Julian to make the bracelet. He had told him before the garden incident but after that, he thought to give it to her today itself.

Bella remembered about the button her dad told to press in bad situation.
When she pressed it, immediately alert messages were sent to her mom dad and brothers. When they received it, Francesco, Alessandro and Domenico who were in their home office rushed towards the living room and Amelia, Julian and Marcello who were in the living room panicked after reading it.

After coming into the living room, Francesco engulfed Amelia in a comforting hug who was worried for their daughter. Others were calling guards who were appointed for Bella's security as they were busy protecting her so they didn't attend their calls. Alessandro instructed some guards to come with them and they all rushed towards the park where Bella went. Francesco told Amelia to wait for them and he will bring their princess safely and not to worry about them and he also went with others.

Meanwhile in the park

Xavier with the help of Bella's security has killed all the people who came to harm Bella. He rushed towards Bella and engulfed in a hug because after witnessing such scene she will be a bit traumatized. Even though she is a strong kid but such situations are not suitable for little kids.

After coming into his arms, Bella shed some tears which made Xavier worried but he let her cry because he thought she needed to let out her emotions. He rubbed her back in soothing manner.

After sometime she stopped crying and said,"tank you xavy"
"I call you xavy,na??" She said will sniffing and looking at him with her big doe eyes, which he can't resist.
He nodded his head even though he don't like anyone giving him nicknames but Bella can be expection.

Bella was in his arms and had laid her head on his chest near to his heart. Listening to his heartbeat was calming Bella's mind.

At the same moment, Moretti family arrived there. When they bella in stranger arms they rushed towards her. They were worried for her. After reaching to her Francesco called her, "princess"

When Bella saw her dad has called her. She immediately made grabby hands towards her dad. Her dad immediately take her in his arms from Xavier, who frowned at the loss of Bella's warmth. But what he can do, he is her father. He just can't kill him to have bella in his arms forever, right? Only if he could.

Moretti brothers were narrowing their eyes at Xavier, who stood unfazed by their glares.

Francesco asked her after hugging her to his heart content,"baby are you ok na? Nothing happened to you. Did bad people give you ouchies?"
He and his sons were extremely worried when they got to know that Bella was attacked by some people in the park.
Bella cupped his face and said," me fine papa. No ouchies. Bad people try hurt Bella but Xavy save bella and hurt them" and kissed his cheek.

When Bella's brothers and father listened to her they breathed a sigh of relief. But there was a question in their mind who was Xavy.

As if something clicked in Bella's mind. She called her father and said,"papa, he my fliend Xavy" and then turned towards Xavier "Xavy my papa"
Then she started pointing towards her brother. She first pointed towards Alessandro," he aless" then towards Domenico," he nico" then Julian "he Julie" and Marcello "he Mar-Mar "

He gave a nod to them with they in return gave stiff nods. When he listened to their names he came to know that he is not the only one with the odd names.

Xavier told the whole situation to her father, while her brothers were also listening. Her dad thanked him for protecting Bella to which he just told him not to thank him because he would do anything for his little fairy.

Xavier didn't try to talk and neither he tried to interact with Bella's brothers due to his cold nature and nor his brothers did because according to them he was also a potential threat who can steal their bella attention. They were jealous when they saw Bella in his arms but didn't said anything in front of bella.
Xavier only talked formally with Francesco because he feel obliged to. As he was Bella's father, if he wants can stop him from meeting Bella.

After hugging her dad and brothers, she again made grabby hands to Xavier who happily took her in his arms.
After seeing this, Bella's family were seething in jealousy but they can't say anything to him as they know that he is an important person to bella, in Bella's words "her friend"

After some time dad asked bella,"let's go home princess, mama is waiting for you. She was quite worried about you."

When she listened to this she becomes sad because she didn't want to make her mama worried.

Then she said to Xavier,"let's go Xavy. We meet my mama. She cooks yummy food. I'll show you my room and toys."
She wanted him to come with her. She doesn't want to leave her new friend alone and wanted him to meet her family.

Xavier apologized to her,"I'm so sorry my little fairy I can't come now but I'll surely come and play with you."
Xavier still need some time alone with himself. He cannot go to meet a family when he is still mourning over his own family.
It doesn't mean he is not happy or jealous of their family. He is just grieving over his loss and need some time alone with himself to gather his thoughts and emotions.

After listening to Xavier she becomes sad. As she wanted to spend some time more with him. Xavier after seeing her sad face, tried to make her understand for not coming with her.

When Alessandro saw the look on his face, he knew there was something he wasn't telling,so he came to his rescue and tried to coax Bella,"Stella he can't come but he will come surely tomorrow. You know he is a big boy so he has work. When he will complete it. He will come to meet you and play with you. You can also ask him."

Bella looked towards Xavier after listening to Alessandro as if asking is he saying truth.

Xavier gently kissed her head,"I promise I'll come tomorrow in the noon and spend my whole with you."

Bella became happy after this and kissed his cheek and happily replied, "okie I wait for you. Come soon and take care."

Every body sighed in relief after listening to her happy voice.

They went home after saying bye to Xavier.

Xavier also went to his penthouse which he bought from his money and nobody knows about it.
He took a shower and order some food for himself.
After having food, he sat in balcony's swing and started stargazing. It was his habit whenever he feel sad, angry or happy he used to stargaze with his parents and boyfriend. Remembering those times a tear escaped from his left eye which he didn't bother to wipe it.

During stargazing, he didn't know when his eyes started getting heavy and he fell asleep on the swing.

On the other side, in Bella's home

After reaching home, Bella was engulfed in a hug by her mother who was reluctant to let her go. Everyone let her do so as they know she need some time to make herself understand that Bella is fine. Amelia started peppering her face with kisses to which Bella giggled.
Listening to her giggled brought a smile on everyone's face.

Everyone there whether it was Bella's family or guards and maids were delighted to see Bella safe and sound. Bella is a ball of sunshine which has created place in the hearts of maids and guards also with her respectful and sweet nature. Everyone adores her. When they learned about her being they were also concerned for her safety.

After some time Amelia released her from her arms. Now everyone hugged her one by one which were her grandparents, uncles, aunt and brother.
They all were worried when they came to know about her being attacked and immediately came to main Moretti Mansion.

After some time together, they went to dinning room to have dinner.

During dinner everyone was listening to Bella's talk. She was telling them about Xavier and praising him because of every men was jealous.
She also told her mom about him coming tomorrow in the noon and to cook her delicious food for them.

She then told Julie to make his delicious cake for both of them. Of course julian can't say no to her so he reluctantly agreed to her.

This was making all the male clan more jealous because Xavier according to them was getting too much attention from their princess which they don't even want to share with each other. They knew that they had 1 more person in their lives ,with whom him they have to compete for Bella's attention.
They also were thankful to him for protecting and keeping her safe.

They thought to stay here as it was quite late for everyone to return to their houses. All elders went to sleep in their respective rooms in the mansion.

Bella's brothers and cousin brothers thought to have a sleepover in Bella's room as they didn't want to leave her alone even for a second after today's incident.

Thank you everyone for waiting.
Please vote and comment to tell about your views. Even it had some grammatical mistakes or toh don't like anything, feel free to comment.
Your votes and comments really matter because it tell me about you all liking my story and encourage me to write.

Thank you 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.6K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
527K 13.4K 34
Sequel to 'Their principessa' || read the first to understand Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ Isabella Cortello-Moratti. A girl who had many dreams, all...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

831K 16.4K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...